my girl *smut

warnings: smut¡¡, jealousy, swearing, bit of dom x dom

summary: part two to "i don't care"

your life was purely magical ever since you and cedric had finally confessed your balled up feelings for eachother

it was a shock to everyone, peers and teachers, watching the two of you strut hand in hand through the halls for the very first time, proud smiles laid upon your faces as everyone stared awestruck.

but you didn't give a single flying fuck about any one of their opinions, and neither did cedric.

however, cedric's flirty personality and demeanor that made you fall for him meant other girls were still on him, left and right, thinking you were just one of his one night stands.

but he rejected all of them.

because he'd never wanted anybody more than you.

"why didn't you meet me at the library yesterday? i thought you said we were gonna study together?" ginny asks you with a pout, walking side by side with you in the courtyard.

"oh shit gin, i'm sorry, i completely forgot to tell you! cedric and i were making up another detention yesterday with snape," you reply apologetically as ginny rolls her eyes.

"let me guess, you two were showing inappropriate displays of affection?" she says, the words rolling off her tongue in a teasing manner as you laugh.

"yeah.. i'm pretty certain snape liked us better before... when we hated each other's guts." you chuckle, eyebrows raising as ginny suddenly stops in her tracks, staring off into the distance.

"hello?! you alright?" you ask your red headed friend, snapping your fingers in front of her face as she quickly nods, blushing mad.

"sorry, i'll catch you later, y/n!" she turns to you with a smile before running off to who you could see was the one and only, harry potter.

you grin happily for your friend, turning back around to try and find your very own hufflepuff boyfriend... ; only to be collided with another person instead.

"oi, watch where you're going, you could've-" the familiar voice scowls, dusting off his robes with disgust before finally meeting your eyes.

"oh... hi y/n."

you scoff from the boy's dramatic scene, visibly irritated.

"bye malfoy, and excuse you." you spat, bumping into him while you pass, hearing crabbe, goyle, and blaise snicker behind him.