The Devil I Love | Jikook Smu...

By Sincerely_Jikook

WARNING: THIS BOOK IS ONLY FOR AGES 18+ PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE YOUNGER THAN THAT. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE... More

Chapter 1: Big News
Chapter 2: An Angel
Chapter 3: Doe Eyes
Chapter 4: Pose
Chapter 5: A Sultry Look
Chapter 6: A Beautiful Distraction
Chapter 7: Intoxicated~
Chapter 9: Don't Let Them See
Chapter 10: Sweetheart~
Chapter 11: Touch Me
Chapter 12: Silence~
Chapter 13: Admiration~
Chapter 14: The Director
Chapter 15: In My Thoughts
Chapter 16: Lonely~
Chapter 17: The Sound Of Your Voice
Chapter 18: An Eerie Man
Chapter 19: Tonight's Plans
Chapter 20: We Meet Again
Chapter 21: Alone~
Chapter 22: My Drug
Chapter 23: A New Experience~
Chapter 24: Take Control~
Chapter 25: Clingy
Chapter 26: A Little Peculiar
Chapter 27: A 'Special' Relationship
Chapter 28: Trapped
Chapter 29: My Happiness
Chapter 30: How I Feel About You
Chapter 31: He Knows
Chapter 32: Stay In My Arms
Chapter 33: Those Sweet Chills
Chapter 34: Lost In You~
Chapter 35: Don't Go~
Chapter 36: Paradise
Chapter 37: We Have History
Chapter 38: The Proposal
Chapter 39: I'm All You Need
Chapter 40: In Your Mind~
Chapter 41: When I Think Of You~
Chapter 42: Something Amiss
Chapter 43: My Pain
Chapter 44: A Caged Bird
Chapter 45: All I Know
Chapter 46: Patience
Chapter 47: Playing His Game
Chapter 48: Temporary
Chapter 49: I'll Protect You
Chapter 50: Spending Time
Chapter 51: Prevent
Chapter 52: The Best Distraction
Chapter 53: Spoil Me~
Chapter 54: You Belong to Me~
Chapter 55: A Weak Target
Chapter 56: The Odd One Out
Chapter 57: A Jealous Man
Chapter 58: Crossroads
Chapter 59: My Decision
Chapter 60: Face To Face
Chapter 61: You're a Monster (TW)
Chapter 62: I'm Free (TW)
Chapter 63: I Love You
Chapter 64: The Devil I Love (FINALE)
•BONUS CHAPTER•

Chapter 8: An Unexpected Call

9K 606 206
By Sincerely_Jikook

     By the very next day, Jungkook slept through his alarm. He recalled waking up around three in the morning with a hangover and only washed away the drunk memories before throwing himself onto the bed and falling asleep once more. Not realizing that he had to be at work once again. The young man finally woke up around twelve in the afternoon. Not realizing he was now three hours late and left Yoongi and Taehyung alone at the studio.

      "Fuck..." Jungkook hissed and quickly sat up before he checked his phone to see that Yoongi called him three times and as for Taehyung, he called the boy twenty times within the three hours he was sleeping. No surprise there. "I hope there wasn't a morning appointment I- well... there's never a lot of appointments in a day for us anyways!" Jungkook hissed under his breath before getting up and stretching. Just then, he unlocked his phone and was face to face with the many pictures of Jimin once more.

      There was a slight memory Jungkook wanted to remember, but he just couldn't. He noted Jimin's photos being the last thing he accessed through his phone just yesterday and taken by the fact that there were bottles of soju on top of the dresser, Jungkook just connected the dots of his lonely and horny actions from a drunk night and slammed the palm of his hand over his face once again. Knowing himself well enough to tell what kind of night he had.

      "It's whatever now... he's out of my life so it doesn't matter!" Jungkook thought before walking into the bathroom to prepare himself for the day. Jungkook had no other choice but to believe that he wouldn't face Jimin in the future. That they no longer had any business to see each other soon, so he had to throw the idea of seeing the angel face to face, away completely. This was reality for him and in no way did he think Jimin would ever return just to see a normal guy like him. But oh, was he wrong.

       Jungkook eventually reached the studio as fast as he could. Throwing on a blue and white striped dress shirt with the few buttons of the top undone. With the hems of the dress shirt being tucked into his blue denim jeans, he sealed the look with just his white puma shoes.

     Once the boy stepped out of the car, he rushed to the studio and stepped inside. Figuring out that Yoongi was left to open the studio on his own but luckily, he opened it on time for his boss. At times like these, Jungkook was grateful for the fact that Yoongi kept a spare key after all this time.

     "Well someone had a great night after all!" Yoongi teased and stood up from the desk to look at the younger.

     "Yoongi, I'm so sorry, I-"

      "It's okay! There weren't any appointments for the morning. But someone did stop by..." Yoongi mentioned and turned towards a huge bouquet of roses just sitting on the front desk; perfectly wrapped along the stems with a beige wrapper and a thick, red, ribbon tying the bundle together. "This is for you,"

      "Oh! Was it my mother?" Jungkook asked before he stepped up to the desk and picked up the bouquet of roses.

       "Ha, good one... but no, look at the card," Yoongi continued on as Jungkook smelled the fragrant roses and looked at the many red rose petals arranged so perfectly.

       "A bundle so vibrant and perfectly arranged like this seems so expensive..." Jungkook thought before he found a small, golden, card sitting on the roses. "Hm..." Jungkook then set the bouquet down and picked up the card. Within seconds of reading the first words, his face grew red.

Jeon Jungkook,

       Thank you for a successful photoshoot! I enjoyed it very much and was sad that it had to end the very same day it started... You are very talented and I hope you benefit from the exposure greatly. Here's a token of my gratitude from me to you. Good luck on everything, I'll be rooting for you!

Park Jimin

       "Woah, would you look who's here!" Taehyung spoke up as he stepped out of the printing room with a chuckle. "It's Park Jimin's 'personal photographer'~" Taehyung teased and noticed how the younger one was blushing at the card before he let out a scoff.

      "Come on, the card says this is a token of his gratitude!" Jungkook retorted and set the card down before holding the huge bouquet in his hands. "He's just being nice..."

       "Wow, his version of nice is giving you a huge bouquet of expensive roses? That's interesting." Taehyung continued to tease.

        "Did he... come here in the morning?" Jungkook asked Yoongi, but the man only shook his head right after.

       "No, these were delivered by some elegant flower business." Yoongi added on as Taehyung continued to laugh.

        "Jimin knows what he's doing! Such a smooth guy, what's next? A secret date?" Taehyung teased as Yoongi joined in.

       "No, the proposal is next!"

        "Ah... obviously he's just being nice, that's all! Have you seen Park Jimin? He's an angel, he must have done the same to many," Jungkook mentioned as the two grew silent before laughing right after. "I'm no different..."

     "Jungkook, if you end up being Jimin's toy, tell us what goes down!" Taehyung continued to joke around and at that moment, Jungkook let out a laugh and shook his head.

      "Toy? Oh, please! He's a saint, no way he would have someone as his toy!" Jungkook laughed at the idea and shoved the older right after. "That would taint his image, besides I don't think he's the type who would be immersed into that sort of thing!"

       "Well, we don't know if he's truly an angel behind closed doors. If anything, that little angel could be a devil for all we know," Taehyung said as Yoongi continued to work on adjusting one of the appointments on schedule.

       "Good point... but I doubt he's anything like that! Good theory though," Jungkook replied. Just then, Yoongi stood up from his desk and pressed a button on the computer to print out another order of photos.

      "Well, Jungkook, this will go down as a story to tell your kids... the ones you have with Jimin, that is," Yoongi joked before walking to the printing room and leaving Taehyung laughing.

       "To have your crush think so too? I love that guy!" Taehyung added on in a whisper while Jungkook sighed. "Don't get so upset about Yoongi adding onto the joke, I'm sure this will be the last thing you'll get from Jimin."

       "The fact that Yoongi joked about mine and Jimin's kids... ah, that's impossible!" Jungkook spoke into a sigh right after. "But you're right, this is the last time Jimin will ever reach out to me. He was just being kind."

        "Yeah, don't worry... he won't get in between you and your crush~ anyway, I've been dying to ask, what made you wake up so late today? I don't think you've ever been this late before-"

       Within seconds, the phone at the front desk began to ring. Interrupting the conversation the two shared.

     "Oh- maybe it's an appointment," Jungkook mentioned. Quickly walking around the desk and sitting down at the chair before answering the phone, all while Yoongi printed the orders out. "Hello, thank you for calling The Golden Closet Studios! How may I help you?"

     "Hello, Mr. Jeon~" A soft voice erupted from the other side of the call that sent a shiver down Jungkook's spine. It was Jimin himself; the angel he believed would never reach out to him again after the photoshoot but there he was, calling the studio a day after. This was just another act of kindness, right?"

      "Jimin? Oh, I didn't think you would call us..." Jungkook mentioned as he looked up to see Taehyung giving a smirk while bouncing his thick eyebrows up and down as a tease. "But I'm glad you did! I could finally thank you for the roses. So, thank you!"

      "Oh, it's nothing really! Just sending a thank you note just didn't seem good enough. Anyway, I wanted to let you know the photos you took are going to be in the latest magazine coming in the next few weeks. The editor will reach out to yours... I believe his name was Kim Taehyung, to ask him a few questions about the business. There will be a good segment on the magazine for it," Jimin continued as his soft voice tended to distract Jungkook. "So let me know if Mr. Kim gets the email from the magazine editor and make sure he replies as soon as possible."

      "Of course, thank you so much for everything! I'll let him know all about it," Jungkook concluded, believing this will be the end, but Jimin refused to end the conversation here.

      "Aside from that... I wanted to make another appointment...." Jimin mentioned. Leaving  Jungkook to smile to himself. "I know I shouldn't be the one making the appointment myself, but my director enjoyed the photos as well! I asked him if I could have my next photoshoot and he agreed. But I made sure that I was going to be the one to set the appointment... I've never done this before, so I feel happy about the control I have over this."

       "Oh, well we'll be more than happier to have you here again! Let me know what type of photoshoot you would like to have. Would it have any specific locations for this photoshoot?"

       "No, same place. My team will bring more for the set if that's alright with you."

       "That's fine with me, when will this be?" Jungkook asked as he went onto the scheduled appointments on the computer. "Choose whichever fits your schedule."

     "Next Sunday, same time. I don't have much on sundays so that works for me. Is that okay?"

       "Yes, of course! I'll have that appointment set for you... I'm so honored to take your next photos."

     "Your photos really stick out to me, you're very talented, Mr. Jeon~"

       "Please, just call me 'Jungkook'," Jungkook replied and watched Taehyung cover his face from the laughter that was waiting to spew out of his mouth.

       "Gladly. My team will be over on Saturday to make the set up and it will be taken down after the photoshoot, okay?"

       "Got it, I look forward to seeing you again!"

       "Same here, take care, Jungkook~ I'll see you Sunday morning," Jimin concluded and hung up. Causing a shiver to race down Jungkook's spine the moment his soft voice uttered the younger's name.

     At the same time, Jimin smiled to himself and grew red at the call he gave Jungkook. The young man was sitting in his elegant bathtub with many rose petals floating over the bath and covering his body. He then looked at the white and gold telephone sitting on a small table right by the bath where he called the studio. He then rolled his light blond hair back; trying to contain his smiles since at the end of the day, Jimin took an interest in the young photographer and through this, he would be able to support his great work and also see the young and charming photographer once again.

     "Jungkook... ah, his name sounds much better without saying 'Mr. Jeon' all the time~" Jimin spoke to himself as he laid back against the bathtub.

    Thinking of seeing Jungkook once more and becoming happy like the day before. Remaining happy was a rare thing for Jimin to feel since he spent most of his time being miserable behind the fake smiles of his career. But, ever since he met with Jungkook yesterday, he couldn't fake his smiles in front of him at all. All of his smiles were real when he was in that studio and Jimin just couldn't imagine going to another. It was just like Namjoon said before, he couldn't recall seeing Jimin become so energetic and happy in any other photoshoot with professional photographers, other than the ones Jungkook took of the beautiful angel himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 369 12
Alex is a 16 year old boy who likes to go shopping, read,hang out with friends,check out guys,loves his brother as a brother. Brandon is a 22 year ol...
190K 18.6K 67
❝ What kind of a name is Juliet? Don't tell me you believe in that cliche love story.❞ ❝Well, guess what? This Juliet can make your knees weak.❞ In w...
234K 10.1K 38
Park Jimin is a young teacher at Sasang High School, hes been there for a year. Its a new school year, everything was normal until he had a troubled...
161K 10.5K 68
Where Kim Jisoo doesn't like kids and is afraid to settle down until she met Jennie Kim who is a married woman with a lovely daughter.