Falling for Chris Evans

By chrisevanswifey613

Y/N just got casted for her first Marvel movie. Y/N has starred on other TV shows but for never more than an... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12
13
14
15
16

8.

1.5K 41 0
By chrisevanswifey613

I set the card down after staring at it for about 10 minutes.

I had to get my dress on before I was late.

I went into my room and put my dress on.

*My dress, picture your face on the girls*

I put on my silver heels and was ready to go. I got a text from Scarlett saying her and Tom were out front.

I walk down the stairs to meet Scarlett and Tom out front.

Tom steps out of the black SUV and stares at me.

"You look incredible y/n, I feel sorry for any guy that lets you go" Tom says winking at me and opening the car door for me.

I step inside the car and sit next to Scarlett.

"Holy shit y/n, you look stunning. You made my dress look like garbage" Scarlett said looking me up and down.

"Come here y/n lets get a picture" Tom says holding out his phone.

I move over close to him and smile while giving a thumbs up.

"You should send that to the group chat I'm sure Chris would love to see how amazing you look y/n" Scarlett says looking at me and I nod in agreement.

"Ok I'll send it" Tom says taking his phone out.

Scarlett and my phone both buzz as Tom sends it in the group chat.

Tom: Attachment 1 image.

Tom: y/n is ready for her first premiere

We all chuckled as RDJ sent back a picture of himself with a face mask on giving us a thumbs up.

Mackie, Hemsworth, Jeremy, and Mark all said how excited they are for me and how they remember their first premiere like it was yesterday.

Chris: you look amazing y/n

Scarlett, Tom and myself all looked up at each other as soon as we seen the message, with a scrunched face.

RDJ: wait I'm confused. Lizzie? What's going on there?

I knew RDJ would say something.

"Yup, it's time to put this thing away" Tom said taking my phone after he saw his message.

We were almost to the premiere spot and my stomach started to feel sick.

When we arrived there were so many paparazzi out front with cameras. Scarlett stepped out of the car first and everyone went wild.

Tom stepped out and waved at everyone before turning around and holding out his arm for me to grab on to as I stepped out of the car.

We all walked inside to the red carpet.

"I hope this is everything you dreamed it would be" Tom says smirking at me.

"This is amazing" I said looking everywhere.

Scarlett walked out onto the red carpet before me so I didn't have to go first.

When she stepped off I stepped on and did everything I was supposed to. I could get used to this.

*Chris POV*

"Dude are you coming" I said to Mackie.

"It's only 5:45, we didn't plan on leaving until 6" Mackie said back to me.

"I know but look y/n is there now. I'm assuming she left early to avoid me and I need to talk to her" I said starting to get angry.

"Ok I'll put my suit on but dude, don't ruin this day for her. It's her first premiere and I'm sure the last thing she wants to do is deal with the drama" Mackie said getting close to me.

"You are right, I'll talk to her after at Hemsworth. If she's still going" I said looking down.

*Y/N POV*

"Over here y/n" A interviewer waved me over.

"Hello" I said smiling at her.

"Hello y/n, how is your first premiere going?" The nice lady said

"Good, going by really fast" I said looking around at all the lights and cameras.

"Well y/n, you seem to be one of the only knows left that are single from the Marvel cast" I knew where she was going with this before she could finish her sentence.

"Are you looking for a relationship right now or?" The lady said finishing her question.

"No, I think I'm just focusing on acting right now and seeing where this job brings me. But don't get me wrong if Mr. Right comes and swoops me off my feet I won't say no" I said laughing with the interviewer, I knew this would get Chris mad.

We continued to talk a little bit more before we said our goodbyes.

I was walking back to Tom and Scarlett when I heard the crowd out doors going wild. A black SUV pulled up. The three of us looked over to see who was getting out of it. When the door opened I knew exactly who it was. It was Chris.

He stepped out of the SUV and made direct eye contact with me. He was wearing a white suit that of course went with my dress. I could see he was trying to brush past the paparazzi but I quickly walked inside the Theater part of the building with Tom and Scarlett.

He looked so good in his white suit. I wish we were on better terms.

*Chris's Suit*

After making our way inside Tom and I sat down in the front of the theater where the cast was supposed to sit. After while I saw Chris walk in with Mackie and Seb. We made eye-contact but he didn't come over or anything. They sat behind Tom and I.

As soon as everyone from the cast came in and sat down the movie started to play.

It was awesome seeing the movie, knowing I was starred in it. It was such a good movie. A lot of what happened in the movie I had no idea about because I came in so late.

Tom and I talked a little bit through out the movie and at one point he got really close to me and whispered in my ear.

"I think us talking is definitely making him jealous" Tom said smirking while saying it.

I didn't want to look back but I could totally tell he was watching Tom and I. I whispered back in his ear.

"I think you are right" I said trying not to laugh. This was fun.

After the movie ended we all stood up and clapped for each other.

The announcer walked up to the front of the room and started naming off everyone in the film, once your name has been called you stand up while everyone claps and you can leave.

"Do they always do this?" I said leaning over to Tom as he clapped for RDJ.

"Yea, it's weird" Tom said looking at me smiling.

"So are you going to the after party or?" Tom said looking at me.

"Are you?" I said back to him smiling.

Before he got the chance to answer the man called my name. I stood up and looked around as everyone clapped at me. Chris was clapping really loudly and so was Mackie.

I walked out and met up with Hemsworth and RDJ.

"Hey, did you like the movie?" Hemsworth said as I walked up to them.

"Yes! I didn't know they were going to end it like that!" I said.

"Those Russo Brothers always have something up their sleeve" RDJ said laughing.

"Good job on your first movie though kid. You did good." RDJ also said patting me on the back.

Following up behind me was Tom. Thank god.

Tom, RDJ, Hemsworth and I all talked for a few minutes until most of the cast had been called out of the theaters. I made eye contact with Chris and Lizzie. I turned around quickly.

"So, when's this party start? I need a drink" I said to Hemsworth.

"My kind of girl, anytime love. I'm on my way now" Hemsworth said smiling and walking towards his car.

I get into the SUV with Tom.

"I need a drink" Tom said unbuttoning his suit.

"Me too" I said sighing watching out the window at Lizzie and Chris talking.

"Hey forget about them" Tom said.

"Let's just have a good time tonight." Tom said trying to make me feel better.

*3RD PERSON POV*

"We need to talk to her, like right now" Chris said to Lizzie.

"I know, I'm such a horrible person. I can't believe I did this to y/n, she is my best friend. I knew she liked you and I still kissed you" Lizzie said looking down disappointed.

"Maybe we could get Scarlett to let y/n know we need to talk to her. She's right over there why don't we ask." Chris said pointing to Scarlett.

Lizzie and Chris walk over to Scarlett who was talking to Mark Ruffalo.

"Hey can we talk to you for a second" Chris said tapping on Scarletts shoulder.

Scarlett turned around and saw that it was Lizzie and Chris and immediately turned back around to Mark, rolling her eyes.

"Scarlett please.." Lizzie said to her.

"Mark I'm gonna have to finish this conversation at Hemsworths with you, sorry these two won't go away" Scarlett said to Mark making it obvious that she didn't want to talk to either Lizzie or Chris.

Scarlett turns to face us with her hands crossed.

"Go on, you wanted to interrupt my conversation so bad" Scarlett said after Chris and Lizzie didn't say anything.

"Look this whole thing is a misunderstanding" Chris said to Scarlett.

"Don't tell me this is a misunderstanding, that is bullshit. How could you do that to y/n Chris? She likes or liked you so much, she was the perfect girl for you!" Scarlett said yelling quietly at Chris. Scarlett and Chris never fought so Chris knew he was in deep shit when she was going off on him. Scarlett then turns to Lizzie.

"And you, don't even get me started. I love you so much Liz but you screwed up, big time. You were y/n's best friend. Do you remember that one night at y/n's apartment? You know how much she liked Chris and you turn around and do this? Let alone do this in front of PAPARAZZI! That you know, whether or not the kiss was meant to happen, would turn the story around" Scarlett yelled quietly at Lizzie who just kept looking down disappointed.

"Look, I think you guys should leave y/n alone tonight. She didn't even want to come tonight because of all of this. So I think it would be best if you guys kept your distance." Scarlett said walking away.

"We messed up" Chris said with a tear forming in his eyes.

"Not you Chris, I did" Lizzie said continuing to look at the ground, upset.

"I need to make this right." Chris said wiping the tear out of his eyes.

"Scar is right, we should leave her alone tonight. It's her first premiere. Let her have her fun and drink tonight. Why don't we ask her to meet us for coffee in the morning" Lizzie said facing Chris.

"Yea we should. Are you still going to the party tonight" Chris asked Lizzie, wondering if it would be a good idea if they went.

"Maybe just for a drink or two. Are you?" Lizzie asked Chris.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 28 13
It is a story about a 13 year old girl named Y/n who got a job at Marvel really unexpectedly. Will she get the permission to act? Will she ever be ac...
79.6K 986 32
Imagines for Y/N with the marvel cast and marvel characters (mostly Seb, Chris Evans and Tom Hiddleston lmao) . It will be mainly platonic relation...
54.2K 1.3K 29
(Y/n) joins the avengers cast, everyone admires you expect one. Hopefully that changes
172K 5.4K 46
When 22 year old Y/n L/n auditions for an up and coming Avengers role, she never expects the friendships, fun and possibly love that come with the Ma...