last love | vsoo rosekook

By zephyrpyree

"take my hand" "no!" "look, i'm not asking you to marry me. i'm just trying to help you." - "will you be quie... More

last love
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
bonus chapter
thank you!

3

2.7K 172 51
By zephyrpyree

"I think I'm gonna die soon." Jisoo muttered as she could feel her own heart thumbing out of it's ribcage. Chaeyoung turned to eye the latter weirdly as she shrugged her shoulders.

"You are overreacting" Chaeyoung commented and Jisoo rolled her eyes. "They are not that of a deal for me." With a disgruntled manner Jisoo had snorted at the blonde's remark.

"Be careful on what you say Chaeng. I'm not taking you hospital if they knocked you out inbetween the dealing process." Chaeyoung scoffed, sticking out her tongue, not at all affected.

"Why are you both still standing outside come inside please." A feminine voice intrupted them from inside, making Jisoo and Chaeyoung to look for the source.

"What are you looking at? Come inside Miss. Kim Jisoo and Park Chaeyoung." She added to drag away their confusion. But this made Jisoo and Chaeyoung more puzzled. But still they walked in, without changing the facial expressions.

"How do you know us?" Chaeyoung asked immediately.

"Jennie Ma'am informed me that 'There will be two new employees come at 8 o'clock. They will be hesitant to come inside. So take care of them.' When I saw you two outside. I assumed, they will be you two. " She answered proudly, making Jisoo and Chaeyoung to grin awkwardly.

"Actually my name is Daehyun. Working as a employee here. Nice to meet you both." She extended her hand forward, for a handshake. As they shook it.
"I'm Jisoo"
"Chaeyoung. Nice to meet you too. "

"I will show your cabins. Come with me." She politely informed before starting walk. Without wasting a moment they followed her, quietly.

"This is your cabin next to Taehyung Sir's room. Because you are his PA." Daehyun said pointing at the table near Taehyung's office room. Jisoo nodded her head responding to it.

"And this is yours, Chaeyoung. Next to Jungkook Sir's. " Daehyun informed. Chaeyoung nodded in understanding.

"You both have to be careful about their schedules. If they call you. You have to be there in 3 minutes. And if they give any works complete it in time. Otherwise they will be really outraged. " Daehyun warned with a serious tone. Which was inuff for Jisoo and Chaeyoung to get worried.

"Hey, Don't have to be scared. I'm just telling about their character." Immediately Daehyun cleared herself, seeing their expression change, making Jisoo and Chaeyoung to nod their heads as replying.

"And an important part, Taehyung sir and Jungkook sir have same tastes. They don't like tea. They want black coffee in the morning hour. After the noon meeting they wanted to have some alone time. Sometimes they will be in same room. Don't dare to disturb them when they are together having some time like that. Okay?" Daehyun added. Chaeyoung and jisoo gulped their saliva before nodding again.

"Ok then. Guess like you two understand me. If you have any doubts about anything, ask me without thinking twice." Daehyun said holding a bright smile on her face.

"Dae. Thank you Daehyun." Chaeyoung smugly thanked.

"Hmm.. When will Taehyung Sir arrive?"

"They will be here at Sharp 9:30. They are really punctual." Daehyun answered Jisoo.

"So we have time. Can we enter their rooms and clean it before they will be here?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah Of course. But be careful! Don't change the position of anything there. They will be mad." Daehyun concerned getting understanding grins from Jisoo and Chaeyoung, she smiled.

"Ok then. I will see you both soon. Have a nice day and Best of luck. " Daehyun wished before walking away from them.

"I hope everything will be fine." Chaeyoung worriedly seeked at Jisoo, who only sighed in response.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung went to clean their boss's rooms. They cleaned it perfectly and examined the room completely before walking outside to take their respective seats. Taehyung and Jungkook's offices were opposite to each other. So jisoo and Chaeyoung's too.

"Jichu, Do you want to have a coffee? I'm already bored." Chaeyoung voiced from her table.

"Me too. Come, we should have a coffee from the cafeteria." Jisoo suggested, making Chaeyoung's mood light up. As they went to find the cafeteria in the big company.

Meanwhile the Jeon's brothers are reached the company. After parking the car, Taehyung and Jungkook entered in the company. Getting greetings from the employees one by one, they was making their ways to their cabins.

"Good Morning, handsome Jeons" The voice came from behind grabbing Taehyung and Jungkook's attention.

"Hey man, Eunwoo?" Jungkook gushed.

Eunwoo and Jaehyun approached them smugly.
"Yaah. Eunwoo. They are our bosses. We should greet them by calling 'Sir'. " Jaehyun mocked.

"Yes.You are right. But you both know we don't like it. So stop teasing." Taehyung immediately intrupted.

"Whatever. We heard that you two accept two girls to be your PAs." Eunwoo drag another topic to tease them. Where Jungkook and Taehyung rolled their eyes at his words.

"Yeah, What happened to the allergy towards girls. " Jaehyun ridiculed more. Eunwoo supported him as they high-fived.

"Stop the evil laughs! We didn't allow anyone to be our PA's. That is all Noona's plan." Taehyung annoyingly answered.

"We had told Noona that we don't want PA's. So i guess she will listen to us." Jungkook stated.

"What is your problem with girls bro?" Jaehyun inquired.

"We have our own reasons. If you both done talking can we go ahead."

"Yeah, Carry on. See you both later. " Eunwoo said as he and Jaehyun walked away.

"They are really into teasing us." Taehyung stated, getting Jungkook nod in response.

"Leave it Hyeong. Tell me, did you study the files about our new work with Mr Jackson Wang?" Jungkook quiered while entering the elevator with Taehyung.

"Dae. I did. But the files have some problems. You should read it too. " Taehyung suggested.

"Then, I will." Jungkook replied. They get off at their floor and walked to their offices. When they was about to enter the room. Something grabbed Jungkook's eyes.

"What is this hyeong? Why is here two tables?" Jungkook asked. As Taehyung looked back.

"I don't have any clue kookie. Did Appa take new employees?" Taehyung supposed in a confused face.

"But why the tables are here hyeong?" Jungkook wondered.

"We will ask Appa later. Now go and do your job." Taehyung stated before entering his cabin. As Jungkook does the same.

Chaeyoung's POV

Me and Jichu were walking back to our cabin after drinking a coffee together. We struggled to find the cafeteria. But Jaehyun Sir was the one who helped us. He is so nice.

Suddenly Daehyun called us as we headed to her side.
"What is it Daehyun?" Jisoo asked.

"Did you two give Mr Jeons their coffees?" Daehyun asked making us wide our eyes.

"Do they arrived?" I immediately inquired. She nodded her head making us gasp.

"What will we do now, Chu?" I questioned, Jisoo who were already started sweating had a glance at me.

"why are you sweating? They are not that horrible. Just calm down girls." Daehyun chuckled.
"Now go and buy coffees from the canteen and give them." She ordered before walking away.

"Chaeng, Are you Okay?" Jisoo's shaking voice made me seek at her.

"of course not." My answer were short.

"We don't have time to waste Chaeyounga! Come, we should buy the coffee, quick." Jisoo said. I nodded my head as she dragged me back to the cafeteria. We buy two coffees and headed to our cabin.

"Chae... " Jisoo called softly before standing infront Taehyung Sir's room. I looked up to her, sighed softly before parting my lips to spoke.

"Best of luck chu.. " Jichu nodded her head. She excused him as she went inside.

While I knocked on Jungkook Sir's door.
"May I come in?" asking softly.

"Yes." His cold voice made shivers down my spine. I breathed heavily before stepping in.

Jungkook's POV

I was reading the file which hyeong told me to. Suddenly someone knocked on the door as excusing me. The voice was unfamiliar but I allowed to get inside.

"Sir your coffee. " The voice spoke. Without gazing up, I responded.
"Place it on the table. "

"Dae." She replied, where i casually looked up to her. Only making my eyes wide spoting the figure again.

"YOU? What are you doing here?" I shouted. Her startling was fast. Which I didn't care. Kepting a serious look on my face, i glared at her deathly.

"Didn't you hear me? What are you doing here? " I repeated myself.

"D-Dae..I'm... I'm here... I'm here.. " She stammered under my gaze.

"What, 'I'm here' , 'I'm here'? I'm asking you why are you here? Did not Noona inform you that you don't have to come? " I questioned.

"No.. She.. She didn't.. She didn't tell us s-sir." Her reply made me sigh in frustration.

"WTH.. Why didn't she told you? Arghh!" I yelled louder making her scared. As again I looked up to her.

"Get out.. " I ordered in a cold voice.

"Sir.. But I-"

"I SAID GET OUT... " I shouted louder than ever. She gave me petrified look before hurrying out from my room. I hit my table loudly showing the irritation and annoyance.

"Why is Noona doing this to us. Ugh! I should talk with Hyeong." I decided heading outside from my office.

Where I spot her again. She stood up from her chair before bowing politely. As I just scoffed completely ignoring her. And went inside hyeong's room.

The moment i got in, my eyes widened when I saw something fully unexpected for my eyes. Hyeong weren't alone, he was with a girl who came yesterday with that one. But it wasn't surprising , their positions weren't satisfied for me. She were trapped in between hyeong's two muscular arms.

"Hyeong, what are you doing?" Narrowing my eyebrows at them, I asked. When they noticed my existence, quickly backoffed from each other.

"GET OUT..!" He yelled at her. She frightenly bowed before abruptly running out. Hyeong walked to his chair and sat down. As I went near him.
"What was you two were doing now?"

My suspicions tone made him look up to me with an annoying face.

Few minutes ago,

Taehyung's POV

I was doing some work in the my laptop. Where i diverted my attention to my office door when, someone's knocking was heard. Letting the person come inside, i turn off my lap.

"Sir your coffee is here." the one said as i looked up to the person. I was quite surprised seeing her again in my office. I stood up from my chair before starting questioning her.

"What are you doing here?"

"Ahh.. I'm.. I'm here to give your coffee Sir." She said, extending the coffee to me.

"Yes. But why are you doing that?" I asked.

"Because...Because this is my job Sir." She answered, making me lose my calmness.

"DIDN'T I TOLD YOU THAT I DON'T WANT A PA? " I yelled. She flinched at my sudden raised voice.

"Sir.. I.. I sir.... " She tried to spoke out something but not letting I cutoffed her.

"Don't you know that if I never allowed you to be my PA. Then you can't. So get out." I said pointing at the door.

"Sir. But I.. Jennie Ma'am said that we can join today. " She said. I got more pissed off when she speak against me.

"ARE YOU A DUMP. DID NOT I TOLD YOU NOW. I DON'T WANT A PA." I yelled more louder than before. As she flinched for the nth time after stepping one step back.

"I will tell Noona about it. First you Get out!" I repeated, which I hate most myself.

"Sir. But I-" She opened her mouth to say something again.

But I pushed her to the wall before trapping her in between my arms. She was startled by my sudden behavior. As her eyes were wide open, like gonna burst. trying to get out from my trap she groaned. But stopped when I leaned close to her face. Maintaining a distance from her small face, i voiced.

"Are you a deaf? Didn't you heard me? I said leave. Leave right now! If you open your mouth again to say something. I will do something that will make you regret later." Coldly and separately I pronounced each words.

I were really angry by her attitude towards me. Actually I hate it. I was about to add something more which was intrupted by someone.

"Hyeong. What are you doing?" I rotate my head back to spot my younger brother, standing there with unexplainable face gestures.
I backoff from her. Her relief sigh was heard, when we enough distanced from each other.

"GET OUT.. " I yelled at her once again. She ran out from my office room without looking back.

I walked back to my chair and satdown. My moves were betraying my annoyance, on this things.

Back to the present.

Author's POV

"So you were just scolding her!" Jungkook asked hiding a smirk.

"Yes. What else you think?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow at his brother.

"Is that important now? We should call Noona. Why doesn't she listens to us?" Jungkook suggested, Taehyung nodded his head as an approval. Instantly Taehyung pick out his phone before dialing Jennie.

Taehyung
Noona. What are you doing. Huh?

Jennie
What boy? What I did?

Taehyung
You know what I'm talking about. Why didn't you informed the girls that they don't have to come here?

Jennie
Oh. Tae.. What are you talking about? What girls? Made it clear.

Taehyung
Noona, I'm talking about the girls which you allowed to be mine and Kookie's PAs. Don't you remember?

Jennie
Oh. So you are talking about Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

Taehyung
I didn't called you to know their names. I called you to know, why didn't you informed them that we don't want PA's.

Jennie
Cool down Tae. It's not a big deal.

Taehyung
Yes. It is for us Noona.

Jennie
What is your problem now? Huh?

Taehyung
They are our problem. We don't want PAs. We are going to fire them.

Jennie
I will not allow it baby bear. They will be there as your PAs. It's not only my decision. Appa already agreed to it. So don't think anything evil. Arasso?

Taehyung
Ughh.. What is your problem Noona? Why are you doing this to us. Why did you told this to Appa?

Jennie
Because I know you two will not listen to me. They are really good and qualified for be your PAs. So don't have to worry Tae!

Taehyung
But we don't want. We are fine without PAs. And we know what are you trying to do with this.

Jennie
Oh. Then my job will be easy. Then do something like that.

Taehyung
That will never happen Noona. You want us to be friendly with girls or more than that. We can't do that. We don't want to be hurt once again.

Jennie
If one day we lose. That doesn't mean we will lose everyday!

Taehyung
But what if he started with a lose. His first were a lose and worst.

Jennie
In this world we don't only have 'First'. There is something called 'Last' too.

Taehyung
Whatever! Are you sure you are not going to fire them.

Jennie
Hundred percent.

Taehyung
Then I will.

Jennie
Don't you dare Jeon Taehyung. This is Appa's decision.

Taehyung
NOONA..!

Jennie
Yahh.. Scream later. Now I'm on my date with Jimin. Don't disturb us.

Taehyung
Noona, I'm telling you they will be here without doing anything. They will be paid for nothing. We are not going to call or ask them for anything.

Jennie
I don't care. Your money. You decide, you want charity or something else. Now I'm hanging up. Don't dare to call me again.

Taehyung
Noona..?!

Jennie
And one more thing. Don't dare to hurt them or I will kill you both. Arasso? Bye... See you soon...

Taehyung
Noona... We-

Jennie
.........................

Jennie ended the call. Jungkook looked up to his hyeong, hopefully. Which dropped immediately seeing Taehyung shooking his head, disappointly.

"Ughh.. Noona Is really doing this to us." Jungkook irritatingly stated.

"And now. Appa is also supporting her."

"What? Great. Then we don't have any chance."

"We don't want PAs. That's it. They will be here doing nothing. We don't care!"

"Dae. You are right hyeong. I guess Noona is really into charity." jungkook said in a mocking way.

"Whatever. Leave the topic. We have many things to talk about, other than waste in them. " Jungkook stated.

"Did you read the files?" Taehyung asked, fully skipping the past topic.

"I was reading it. Only the conclusion left. I will finish it and send to you." Jungkook announced getting up from the couch and he walked out after getting response from Taehyung as a head nodding.

☞☜
TO BE CONTINUED

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 133 14
"Don't fuck with me, don't annoy me and mind your own business, got it !" "Don't act like your our mother when your just a lowlife bitchy servant" Ma...
856 38 17
"You think I don't know what your doing. Trying to take my weapons away from me by seducing me. That's low but what's worse is that I almost fell for...
244K 8.9K 46
"Hi." "Who are you?" "I'm not telling you stranger." "I can't even argue with that." Where jungkook messages taehyung.
219K 11.6K 27
❝ I'm sorry, my fiance's still stuck in a meeting, can you do me a favor and be my fiance? ❞ - not proofread COMPLETED