Halo Of Fire: An Angel In Tro...

De VeroniqueManfredini

Orphaned, forced to move to keep a deep dark secret, and cursed with abilities beyond human comprehension Ang... Mais

Prologue
Author's Note: Welcome
New Beginnings
Set Me Up
Don't Be Late
Next Stop: 137th St
Silver Valley Academy
Lunch is Served
Bio-logical
Be My Friend?
Tea, Crumpets, and Poor Cecily
Picking Up Really Sketch Vibes
Familia
Oh, Snap!
Dark and Dreadful
Hot Pink For You
That's Weird
Strictly Confidential 1
Strictly Confidential 2
Ophelia 1
Ophelia 2
Problems Arise
Angel's Convincing
Regretful
To Be Honest
History and Mystery
Research
I'm Watching
Birthday Girl
Prince Charming
Breakfast
Date?
Diwali
Lunch Time

Bullies and Auras

20 6 6
De VeroniqueManfredini

Tyler didn't, in fact, ever tell me what was up with him that day, because I never saw him after class or during lunch, or any time after that for that matter. Who I did find during my fourth period was Damian, the same guy that bumped into me before break, who came flying by me as I was entering the threshold of the room. I wasn't sure if he bumped into me or if he full blown pushed me, but the force of the movement was so hard that my butt met the floor.

"Gotta watch where you're going, newbie," I heard him say as I tried to recover from the shock of both the push and the landing. When I looked up he had already made his way to the back of the class where his friends were sitting. They all snickered at me and fist bumped him.

So it was on purpose. I fought the feeling of humiliation and rage building up in the pit of my stomach.

I was flabbergasted at the behavior of this guy and his friends, and grateful that I was wearing pants. I got up, brushed myself off, and lifted my chin high, I wouldn't let him see that he'd fazed me. But as soon as I sat down at my desk, with my back to him, a disgruntled frown formed on my face, while I silently cursed at him in all the languages I knew how. I made the decision that I'd get back at him at some point and he'd never see it coming.

I did, however, finally figure out why he gave me such sketchy vibes while I walked to my desk. It was his lack of aura. He had no light emanating from him like a fire that burns within, and I didn't blame it from avoiding the surface given how shitty he'd been to me in the last two hours alone. But it also really disturbed me that he didn't have one since all the people I'd met so far, throughout my whole life, had one.

I was both terrified and interested to know why that was.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

28 0 77
Everyone has their dark side but some- like 𝙍𝙪𝙗𝙮 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨, have the darkest. High school can be tough for many teenagers, but for her, it w...
The Originals De E.C.

Mistério / Suspense

65 18 11
"I know all your secrets, I know all your lies...your secrets and lies..." -Get Even (Secrets and Lies, Ruelle) ●○● Orchid Gray writes exposés on the...
136 9 42
"Who would you like to die for tonight?" Acilya Niehdre did everything to survive after she was left on a moving train in the middle of the Celestial...
90 0 9
Morgan is going back to school, again. Studying to be a chef specializing in confectionery, Morgan's had an eventful and tumultuous start to life. Ev...