last love | vsoo rosekook

By zephyrpyree

"take my hand" "no!" "look, i'm not asking you to marry me. i'm just trying to help you." - "will you be quie... More

last love
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
bonus chapter
thank you!

1

8.9K 264 92
By zephyrpyree

The sky had been postcard-perfect. A beautiful cocktail-blue shade. The sun finding it's way from horizon to the summit of sky pierced it's lucid sunlight to the flowing busy people on the pathway, which made their faces plastered with an eerie glow, squinting eyes and glittered demeanor.

Pushing her arms back and forth, the blonde lady jetted to her destination. Jumping over small pot holes and dodging insects that came in her way. She ran pumping her legs as fast as they could go. Once she finally made it to the bus stop, she checks the time even before having a normal breath.

No way was she going to miss the bus. They are on time. She just hope the bus to be five minutes late today.

The blonde looks behind her back, a small figure stood there.  Her breathing was labored, her legs were tired as well. She wiped away several tears, not because she was crying. The wind was torturing her eyes in this long running match. She rubbed her chest trying to win back her breathing rhythm.

"Ahh, I... can't breathe!" The auburn haired female won a quick glare from the taller.

"Of course, you can't. Why did you run this fast? Look, the bus isn't here yet!" Chaeyoung complains panting as well, she leaned to the pillar to get a support. This time the shorter shooting daggers.

"Why it's so empty today?" Jisoo asked wondering, as she scanned the whole area. It was a working day, how come the bus stop is so quite today.

"I don't know dear.... " The blonde quickly answered. Not really caring to give a satisfying reply. Jisoo sighed.

"Do you have your all certificates? I don't want to happen the same thing again."Chaeyoung stated a ridiculous smirk danced upon her lips as she watched the smaller's reaction. Jisoo nodded not forgetting to send an intense glare.

The two young ladies are on their way to attend an interview. After graduating they have been looking for a job for a long time now. If my calculations skills are on point this will be 7th interview of them attending. Like everytime they are having a big hope.

Who will be not afterall? They're getting interviewed by the one of the most successful companies in Seoul. Jeon's Co. is a marketing company which is internationally recognized. It's a great opportunity for two rookie job seekers. So why not give it a try? Nothing will harm them right?

"Why the bus is not here yet?" Chaeyoung questioned, seeking at her wrist watch again, her gestures didn't show she was giving it a big care.

"How can I know that? I wish we can attend the interview on time. " Jisoo whined. She seemed kind of panicking. I'm not gonna deny the fact, among these two Jisoo will be the one who have a bit of maturity level up from the blonde.

Chaeyoung and Jisoo aren't just friends, they are actually related by blood. Chaeyoung's father has a younger sister who is Jisoo's mother. Chaeyoung and her parents used to be in abroad, but when Chaeyoung started highschool they moved back in. From then the two family lives together like one. This have been years now, they are quite comfortable with everything.

Chaeyoung and Jisoo graduated from the same university at the same year. All those times they never had other friends than themselves. So they're each other's bestfriend, to be frank they are two sisters who missed the chance to have one mother.

"Umm, is that someone fighting there?"
Chaeyong said pointing at a distance to something which suddenly grabbed her attention at the moment. Jisoo whipped her head in instant, "Where?"

"There...look someone is dragging someone." Chaeyoung conformed, finally having the clear vision of the scene. They didn't think much before heading to the spot.

"Hey, let go of her, Jerk!" Jisoo ordered loudly, locating her hands on hip. The voice sure made the stranger annoyed, he looks back stopping what he was actually doing for a second. "Don't dare pretties. You will regret it later." The man retorted with a evil smirk. Making Jisoo and Chaeyoung to scoff.

"Aish, I say only once." Chaeyoung placed a harsh hit on the man's back shoulder with her bag. Making him to let go of the lady, grabbing his shoulder. He gritted his teeth irritatingly and glared at the two.

"Argh, didn't I warned you?" He shouted loudly as he started walking to them. After his each forwarded feet, Jisoo and Chaeyoung found themselves continuously stepping backwards.

"Don't you dare!" Shouting loudly the female from behind hit on his head with a iron rod. Next moment the man found himself on the floor unconscious. Chaeyoung and Jisoo looked at each other after glancing at the man on the floor before seeking at the lady, panicking like hell.

"Don't worry. He just passed out." She assured them before throwing the rod away. "Are you alright?" Jisoo concerned.

"Yeah, and thanks for helping me." She showed her greatness with a bright smile.

"Why was he troubling you? Do you know him?" Chaeyoung inquired.

"i don't, he was just a jerk. He was flirting with me since I was in the store. I was about to punch him, but you both interfered." She answered nonchalantly.

It was sudden when Jisoo noticed something. "Oh no! You are bleeding." She pointed at the latter's right arm giving her a worried but concerned look.

"Oh. It's fine. This is just a small wound." She answered, gently dusting of her elbow. "But you should dress it." Chaeyoung suggested, which the female agreed smugly.

"So, are you both going somewhere?" She inquired. "yeah, for an interview. Now waiting for the bus to come. " Jisoo answered smiling.

"Wait-the-bus-is.... gone!" Chaeyoung announced pointing at the back of the bus which had already passed them. Jisoo diverting her attention immediately finding the announcement was actually right.

"Ugh, what? The bus? We? What are we gonna do?" Jisoo questioned while Chaeyoung rubbed her forehead in frustration.

"Umm, Can I help you? Actually I have a car. If you want I can give you a ride." The lady hesitantly asked, making her way to their conversation passing her past gummy smile.

"No no. It's fine. You don't have to worry. We will get a cab. Thanks for asking. Hope to meet you again" Jisoo was quick to reject the stranger politely bowing. As she dragged Chaeyoung with her. The taller smugly waved her hands before leaving the figure there. She smiled before waving back.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung dashed to get a cab. "Incheon?" When the driver nodded and gestured them to get in they hurried. Only hoping to reach in time.

~

"Inform Eunwoo that we will have a meeting in this noon." he says to the old man, as he rose up from the chair making his way to walk outside.

"But, sir the interview-"

"Are they here yet?" His words was halfway cutted by another male. The old man looked behind and shook his head as an answer.

"They can't even keep up with the time. Then how are they gonna handle the position of being our PA, Mr yang?" The one questioned making the man to go speechless as he kept his head down.

"I can't understand why she want personal assistants for us? We are doing fine without one." He complained walking out of the room. Mr yang just sighed, tiredly.

"hyung?" He called opening the door of his brother's cabin. As he steps in, a frustrating groan was heard. "I can't really understand why noona is doing this to us. Ugh!"

"She is just being mean to us, I swear." collapsing on to the couch jungkook says. Before he can continue himself, the sound of the door knob rotating grabbed their attention.

"Who is mean to you Jeon? Me?" The female head peeked in. "Noona?" The males spoke at the same time.

"Yes I'm. are you two gossiping about me?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows walking to Jungkook, as she found herself seating down beside him.

"It's not called gossiping, we are just stating facts." Jungkook retreated. Jennie knitted her eye brows together as she leaned forward to the male. "Why am I pictured as a mean sister here? What i did?" She frowned.

"Why are you pressuring us to have PA? Taehyung's face betrayed his annoyance as he stared at his older sister. Jennie rolled her eyes laughing a bit, cautionly.

"Appa told me to find PAs for you and him. Afterall you both are Co-owners of Jeon's co., gentleman." Jennie replied poking Jungkook's bicep, he gave a look to the person beside him.

"Okay fine. But why we only have females applied? Me and hyung doesn't need a female assistant. " Jungkook's words made Jennie kind of furious as her eyes widened a bit. "What is the problem in females? They are also talented. Don't underestimate the power of girls, Mister. " She flipped her hair. Making the males to produce a sigh of defeat by the dramatic behavior of their older sister.

"We are not underestimating anyone. We are not comfortable with them, that's it." Taehyung confessed.

"Oh, so my brothers are afraid of them. Umm, interesting." Jennie's face welled up with a mocking smirk only to annoy the two males.

Taehyung rolled his eyes so tired of the childish behavior of the female among them, while Jungkook retorts. "We are not afraid of anyone. But they have to watch out if they started working with us." The smirk on jennie's face now on his.

Jennie glared at him, annoyingly asking. "Do you know what? It's better if we stop the matter right here." She held up her hands in defeat.

"What is this? What happened to your hand?" Jungkook shouted worriedly pointing at the bandage on her elbow,

"Oh. That's is just a small cut. Do-"

"SMALL CUT?" Taehyung stood up from his chair and hurried near his sister, his eyes screamed worry as he gently holds her arm scanning the wound up and down.

"What happened noona?"

"Did you fall or something?"

"Does it hurt?"

"Did you go to the hospital? "

"Do you want us to take you home?"

"When and how you get wounded?"

"Why are you not answering?" Taehyung and Jungkook showered Jennie with concerned questions. They didn't even let her answer as Jennie had to raise her voice a bit.

"YAH, First give me a chance to answer!"

Jungkook and Taehyung have always been a really protective brothers for their sisters. They can't take it when something happened wrong to them. Every single day Jungkook and Taehyung calls Lisa to make sure she is doing fine abroad. Jennie is their older sister but still they treat her like a younger one who only deserves pampering.

"This is just a small wound. That's why I used a bandage. And for a small cut I don't think to go hospital. You guys are just being silly." Jennie sounded careless.

Taehyung sighs relieved, "But how did you get wounded?" he asked walking back to his chair.

"That doesn't matter. I'm perfectly fine. Don't worry." Jennie said while smiling sweetly. This let Taehyung and Jungkook to frown a little when she rejected to answer the question but decided to leave it as she sounded fine too.

"By the way, how did the interview go? Did anyone passed?" Jennie inquired, avoiding the heat of past topic.

"Don't remember me about it. No-one came. We just sat there for 20 minutes for nothing." Taehyung sounded really annoyed as his face emitted irritation.

"What are you talking about? Two ladies applied. And I myself checked their certificates. They were quiet qualified. How come they didn't attended it?" Jennie enquired, confusion igniting from her eyes.

"I don't know sissy." Jennie shot a glare when she noticed how Taehyung mocked her. He lightly chuckled, jungkook joining him immediately.

"No miss. Try to understand i can't allow it."

"Please ma'am, we can't afford going back without giving it a try. "

"Look, young ladies the interview time is already over. I suggest you both to go back home."

"I know and we are sorry, but ask them to give us a chance, Please."

"It won't work."

"We have our own reasons to be late. please understand..."

"No miss. I'm truly helpless."

The noise outside the cabin were quiet easy to grab Jungkook, Taehyung and Jennie's attention as they seeked at the room door.
"What is that?" Jennie asked.

"How can I know?" Taehyung replied as the irritation were increasing. The quarrelling started to get more loud time by time, until Taehyung loses his control and yelled out.
"WHAT IS HAPPENING THERE?" There was a silence for a quick moment before a female figure entered the office room.

"What is the noise infront of my cabin?" Taehyung asked coldly to the lady.

"Tae. Don't be too rude." Jennie warns his brother, then turning to the other she smiles. "Lia, what is the noise outside? Is there any problem?" Jennie repeated the question, but this time much politely.

"Ma'am, that's two ladies who had to be here for the interview. But they got late. I told them to leave but isn't listening. They are asking to meet Mr Jeons." She answered, preparing herself to hear an outburst.

"What the-! Tell them that we are not taking any interview anymore." Taehyung ordered controlling his anger.

"Why not? They are. Tell them to come inside." Jennie ordered to Lia.

"Noona. We are not! " Jungkook denied.

"Yes, you are." Jennie isn't giving up also.

"No. We are not... " This was Taehyung's turn.

"Yes"

"No"

"I said Yes.. "

"We said No.." Taehyung and Jungkook proclaimed in unison.

"I said yes and that's it. Shut up." Jennie declared, finding back Lia's figure.

"Lia. Tell them to come inside. And then you can leave." Jennie ordered cutting off jungkook. Lia nodded her head and bowed before exiting.

"Noona, what are you doing?" Jungkook asked annoyingly. Jennie didn't mind to answer his question.

That's when two female figures showed up, they walks in with a hesitation. After getting in Jisoo and Chaeyoung mind to bow to them Immediately. Jungkook and Taehyung didn't care to tell them to sit-down or something. While Jennie was processing their familiar faces.

"You are here?" Jisoo asked after recognizing the female among them.

"Yes.. Because this is my brothers company. So you two were coming here to take the interview?" Jennie also recognized those to.

"Oh, yes." Chaeyoung replied. Taehyung and Jungkook was giving each other look of 'how do they know each other'.

"If you had taken my request you both have been here at time." Jennie reminded making the girls nod in response disappointly. "but It's okay, right?" Jennie comforted smiling at them. As they returned the same polite grin back.

"This is-"

"We don't care who they are." Taehyung cutted off her. "so we will be glad if you don't tell."

"And about the job. We are not taking the interview anymore. You two can leave." Jungkook ordered holding a cold look without caring of something. Jisoo and Chaeyoung glanced at each other confused.

Jennie frowned at his attitude, as she interferes, "You have to interview them, jungkook. You can't just tell them to leave." she advised.

"We can, noona. Because we are interviewers. So both of you, get out from my cabin." Taehyung sounded rude. The last sentence were more like a shouting. Jisoo and Chaeyoung looked at each other nodding to each other then they bowed to them. Turning around in disappointment and was about to leave but Jennie stood up stopping them.

"Wait..! They are not leaving until you both take their interview officially. If they aren't qualified you can reject them, no one will interfere, not even me." Jennie put forward a demand standing up from the couch and crossing her arms over her chest.

"I don't think it's necessary." Taehyung glared straight at Jisoo and Chaeyoung. Jungkook were already threatening them with his gaze from the start.

"It is. So you should better take the Interview Jeons." Jennie affirmed where jungkook and taehyung finally gave up.
"Okay, fine. Hand me your certificates. " Jungkook said. As Jisoo and Chaeyoung looked up to Jennie. She smiled assuring and nodding to them.

"Do you both need a parade to walk you here?" Taehyung's calm but deep voice gave a shudders down their spine. They both rushed forward.

"Who is Jisoo? Give me your file?" Taehyung instructed coldly. Raising her one hand Jisoo immediately handed it to him. While Chaeyoung does the same to Jungkook.

The both examined their certificates for a while before returning it back to them.
"Hmm, your grades and abilities are quite interesting. You even have 6 months of working experience." Taehyung complimented them without any changes in his gesture. Chaeyoung, Jisoo and Jennie smiled brightly.

"But i don't think you guys are suitable for this position. So I suggest you both to leave." Jungkook added. Making Jisoo and Chaeyoung's smile to drop in the same speed. Jennie sighed before getting up from her seat and approaching them.

"Didn't you just now said they are qualified enough? Then what's lacking to be your PAs?" Jennie asked, she was so irritated. "Noona, you said you will not interfere anymore." Jungkook argued looking up to her.

"Yes, i said. But what happening here is quite unfair for them." Jennie points towards Jisoo and Chaeyoung who was just patiently watching the scene happening infront of them kind of worried.

"We have our own reasons."

"it doesn't work like that, they have the right to know why they are getting rejected." Jennie fires back. Jungkook releases a sigh as he also gave up.

"fine, but later no regrets. " Taehyung pointed out, as he started. "first of all they are not punctual. They came for the interview 30 minutes and 25 seconds late. And we hates tardiness." Taehyung stopped.

"They don't know how to react in public. Already they were late for the interview, but what they did? Had an argument with one of our employees. Is that how we should act in an office?" Taehyung's sentence was continued by the younger.

"And Lastly they doesn't even have any dressing sense. Who goes for a interview dressing like that?" Jungkook finally came to an end, passing an arrogant glance to the females.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung looked at each other with a hurted look completely disappointed on their comments. Where the last reason really did hurted their pride. But they decided to stay calm.

Not Jennie, she was now losing her control, fully annoyed by her brothers each words. "What the hell! That was so rude, Jungkook." Jennie scolded, glaring at him.

"Noona you pushed us. So this is your fault if it sounded as an insult." Taehyung stated, being the nonchalant attitude he had.

Jennie rolled her eyes, poking her inner cheek by tongue as she sighed softly. "Then listen to me, I'm not going to reject them. They will be yours PA from now on, period." Jennie announced smugly, as she peered over to Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

"No way. You doesn't have a chance to speak here, noona." Jungkook snapped, kind of rage trying to cover up his mind.

"Don't tell me what to do. They will be working here from tomorrow. I will talk with Appa about their admin papers." Jennie said. Jisoo and Chaeyoung was seated in there uttering actually nothing. They need sometime to process everything.

"Why are you being stubborn about this. Noona we do-"

"Jisoo, Chaeyoung Congratulations. You two passed the interview. You both can come here from tomorrow. " Jennie illuminated smiling brightly, plus extending a hand for them to take and shake. Jisoo and Chaeyoung eyed the hand before gazing over to each other, with a hesitant smile Chaeyoung took it.

Giving it a light shake she let it go. Next Jennie grabbed on Jisoo's. She stumbled around words trying to speak but managing to let out a small, "Thank you."

Jennie affectionately tapped on Jisoo's shoulder. Jungkook and Taehyung rolling their eyes in unison. "Then I will be get going. Again, congratulations." Jennie smiled again, taking her bag from the couch.

Giving a cold glance to her brothers, she walked away completely ignoring Taehyung who tried to spoke up. Now in the room four persons were left behind. An awkward silence building up in the corner. Jisoo and Chaeyoung were staring at Taehyung and Jungkook, not knowing what to do next, while the Jeons was glaring back with fire in eyes.

"I-" Jisoo stammered.

"GET OUT... " But didn't long, when Taehyung shouted louder than ever. She flinched that's what she remember happening before Chaeyoung dragged her out of the room.

The females releases a breath they didn't know have been holding this long.  "Chaeng? We got the job?" Jisoo asked unsure looking at the closed door infront of them, her head seemingly felt dizzy for a millisecond and her palms sweaty.

"Yeah? I guess" Chaeyoung answered innocently, she gulped down hard. The thought of working with those two already felt like a worse nightmare.

"Never in my whole life I heard someone shouting this loud, I swear." Jisoo's eyes traveled to find the latter's.

"And never in my whole life someone insulted me by my appearance." Chaeyoung was sounding serious as she looked down at her outfit. "I'm putting on my lucky white shirt and special occasion shoes, nothing would have gone wrong."

"Hmm, let me see." Jisoo dragged Chaeyoung to face her. "Oh, Chae. I guess he was talking about you. Not me. And yeah, your dressing sense?... is kind of bad." Jisoo said trying hard not to laugh. making Chaeyoung to glare at her.

Jisoo know what will happen next. So she didn't waste time, just run!
"Did you just- stop right there Kim Jisoo" Chaeyoung shouted before following the figure with the same speed to catch her.

"Sorry, I was.. I was just joking." Jisoo voiced inbetween the run, struggling to make out words because of her laugh. "Yeah, stop running and let me have a joke too." Chaeyoung speeded up herself.

Jisoo ran down the stairs. That's when she found herself bumping to someone. She gasped in horror. "I'm so sorry, i didn't see you. I'm really sorry." Jisoo blurted out, quickly bending down in embarassment, trying to gather up the sheets of papers that had fallen from his files.

"It's okay. Are you alright?" He asks softly, and also bent down to pick up his things. "I'm fine. Sorry I didn't see you." She again apologizes and stood up at the same time as the other party. The male shook his palm in air, as he assured, "I said it's okay. Accidents happens"

"You are really fast, girl!" Chaeyoung panted entering to the unwelcomed scene. Trying to catch breath, she rubbed on her chest.

"Who is this?" chaeyoung enquired seeing an unknown face among them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 76 18
Taehyung- Is loving someone a crime? Jisoo- I am ready to accept my crime !
138K 7.4K 26
Approached by an unfamiliar figure, "excuse me miss, V's asking for you backstage." ©jisoooyaaa__
557 21 13
"Your marrying Jimin and Jungkook" "I'd love too marry them" "I'm not marrying them" (It's a short story)
1.5K 113 24
Y/n and jimin get married but... What if her life will be mess after her marriage? "I will never love you!" "When did I said to love me?" "How are y...