Carlo

By writer_LB

Book one of Carlo Life is a beautiful lie that everyone chooses to live and believe, and death is that evil t... More

Hey
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Aesthetic
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
</3

Chapter 10

15.9K 417 152
By writer_LB

Carlo and I have been sitting in Rico's office for an hour now. You'd think he'd be talking about something useful wouldn't you.

Well he's fucking not.

We spent half an hour talking about a mission we are going on, apparently Ramon got away. So tonight we are going to a strip club and I have to catch his eye and then we kill him.

Simple right?

No. Rico won't shut up about what we should wear. So technically I am so close to shooting him and Carlo is hiding his phone at his side and is doing whatever he's doing on it.

"With all due respect. Shouldn't we go find what disguise we should wear instead of talking about it?" I speak up, too tired for him to carry on.

Rico looks as if he's about to explode with anger but Carlo speaks up. "She's right. We don't have long to get ready"

Rico looks back and forth from us. I put my now very small ring pop in my mouth and wait for his next move.

Carlo finished his ring pop ages ago. The weirdo bit into it. But his tongue is very red now.

"Fine. You can go. Adelaide your name is Trix."

We nod our heads and leave the room.

"FREEDOM!" I shout and run in the direction of my room.

I go to my suitcase and dig through it.

"Stripper outfit, stripper outfit, stripper outfit" I mumble as I search.

I lift up a red corset and red booty shorts.

"Perfect."

I find a very short green plaid skirt and a blouse before going into the shower and doing my business.

When I get out I brush my teeth and wrap my hair in a towel. I put my underwear on and wrap myself up in a bathrobe.

I need a tie.

I run across the hall and knock on Carlo's door. I wait a few minutes and he opens it. I pause when I realise he's only got a towel on. Hanging low so his V-line is showing, his wet hair has droplets falling down and falling in between his abs down the middle.

"You okay?" He asks with a smirk on his face.

"I need a tie" I say.

"Grab your stuff. Get ready in here" He walks away from the door leaving no room for me to answer.

I roll my eyes and grab my stuff and go into his room. He's laid three ties on the bed. A red one, a black one and a green one.

I take the green one and put it on top of my clothes. I grab my makeup bag, wig and contacts before going into the bathroom.

The door was already open so I let myself in. I climb onto the sink counter and kneel on it getting close to the mirror.

"That was amusing to watch" Carlo laughs, talking about my struggle to climb.

I flip him off and start putting on foundation as he brushes his teeth.

I do a red and black eye look. The black starts on the outside and as it goes in it blends to red. I start my eyeliner and Carlo watches me carefully, still in just a towel.

"What's that? And why are you pulling that face?"

My mouth is hanging open as I do my water line.

"Eyeliner. And it's not like I'm meaning to pull a face" I finish one eye and turn to look at him, he leans in close to my face and looks at it.

"Does it hurt?" His finger brushes the top of my cheekbone, careful not to go near the wing of the liner or my eye. I can feel his fresh minty breath on my face.

"Not really" My voice comes out quiet as I feel entranced by his green eyes and the proximity of our faces.

He nods his head and moves back still keeping his eyes on me. He leans back against the counter, his arms crossed and a leg over the other at the ankles.

I do my other eye and start to put in brown eye contacts.

I blink a lot and shake my head waiting for the stinging to stop. When it's gone I cut fake eyelashes so I have the outside part and I put them on.

I search in my makeup bag for a red lipstick and put it on my lips. I contour my nose and add blush and highlighter. I sit back a little and look at myself. Feeling okay with it, I climb down and grab my blonde wig.

Carlo leaves the bathroom to get dressed and I quickly braid my hair into two plaits and put the wig on.

I make sure it's set and won't come off.

Carlo walks back in, with a pair of blue jeans on and a black T- shirt. His hair is still damp and bright blue contacts on.

He looks at me in the mirror as I lean over the counter because I have a smudge of eyeliner on my cheek.

How'd that even get there?

I move back and turn to face Carlo. I smile at him and walk into his room for my clothes, he turns around and looks at me.

"Turn around mister"

He smiles and rolls his eyes walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

I put the corset on and do it up as best as I can. It doesn't go tight enough so I put the robe on but take my arms out so my lower half is the only thing covered.

"CARLO!"

He comes running out and stops when he sees me.

"Can you help?" I turn around and listen to him get closer.

Carlo steps behind me and wraps the strings around his hands before taking a deep breath and pulling hard.

I move forward a little with my hand on my stomach as he pulls again.

Tighter. And tighter. And tighter.

When he finishes he rubs his hands up and down my sides to release some tightness from the corset. The cuts are pulling a little but I can handle it.

"Thank you" I say.

"I don't think you should wear this" He whispers in my ear, his breath fanning my neck. His hands are still rubbing my sides.

I step forward, suddenly feeling butterflies in my stomach, Carlo turns his back to me as I put the booty shorts on and my ass shows out of the bottom a little. "Why?" I pull the skirt on.

"People are going to watch you"

"You can turn around" I say, buttoning up the blouse. "That's the whole point isn't it?"

He turns around and watches me button up the shirt. "Well yeah. But guys will be watching you"

I tie the tie loosely around my neck and run my fingers through the straight blonde wig.

"How else am I going to get Ramon's attention?" I bend down and pull up the knee high socks and tie the plain white sneakers up.

"I don't like it" Carlo crosses his arms "Go change into sweatpants or something."

I walk to the mirror and hear him mumble "That won't even make you look displeasing"

I roll my eyes and turn to make sure everything looks okay. I look at my thighs and my scars are showing, I look back up and look at my waist. I look at my face and start to feel disgusted in what I'm looking at.

Looked for too long.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?"

Just hating myself for having that ring pop.

Carlo's voice makes me snap out of my daydream and I walk away from the mirror.

"Nothing. Let's go" I begin to walk to the door until he grabs my upper arm and drags me to his walk-in closet.

"At least wear this until we get there" He throws me a zip up jacket.

I put it on and zip it up. "Better?" I ask spinning around.

"No. I can still see your ass." He mumbles.

I chuckle and walk out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.3K 43
and they were teammates!
75.2K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
320K 6.2K 80
*editing* "𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞...
139K 4.3K 62
"Angels and demons often meet in the bodies of mortals." Nadia wasn't one for an easy way out. That wasn't how she had been trained- how she survi...