Carlo

Por writer_LB

Book one of Carlo Life is a beautiful lie that everyone chooses to live and believe, and death is that evil t... Más

Hey
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Aesthetic
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
</3

Chapter 9

15.7K 445 622
Por writer_LB

When I awoke for the second time it was because of a nightmare. But this time it was seeing my mother's dead body.

I brush my hand down my face and climb out of bed.

I have a quick shower and brush my teeth before getting changed into a pair of blue jeans and a black sweatshirt with a white collar on it. I put on a pair of white socks and brush my brown hair leaving it in it's wavy state.

I grab my drawing pad and put it under my arm, with a pencil in my hand.

I walk down the stairs and as soon as I'm at the bottom step a small child hugs my legs. I look down at it and don't know what to do.

Do I kick it?

Hug it back?

I tap the small things head and it looks up at me.

"You look like a Princess" It giggles and moves away.

"Your the Princess around here" I joke and curtesy to her "your majesty"

She laughs and Carlo walks out of a room. "I'm Isabella. Carlo's sister" She holds her small hand out and I shake it.

"I'm Adelaide"

She smiles at me and I almost feel bad for calling her a thing and it.

Almost.

She has black hair and green eyes. She's like a miniature girl version of Carlo. She's wearing a pastel pink flower dress and white frilly socks.

"Do you want to watch Moana with us?" She asks.

"Sure" She takes my hand and drags me into the room Carlo came out of. She sits me down and presses play on a remote, she sits down on the left side of me and sits back. Her eyes glued to the screen.

I grab my drawing pad and pencil and face her a little, my legs criss crossed. I start to sketch a little outline when Carlo comes and sits on the right side of me. I turn my back more to him so I'm facing the little girl more.

She looks at me "What are you doing?" She asks.

"Drawing. Face the screen for me"

She smiles at me and faces forward looking at me from the side of her eye.

Throughout the movie she faces the screen but pays more attention to me out of the corner of her eye and moves in her seat a few times.

Every so often I feel Carlo's breath on the side of my neck from where he has leant over my shoulder to see what I've done.

The movie finishes and she turns to face me just as I'm finishing. Her smile beams as she looks at the drawing even though it's upside down in her point of view.

I turn it around and show her. She takes the pad and looks at it, holding it delicately as if one wrong move and it would explode.

Rose walks in, standing at the doorway.

"Mommy. Look!" Isabella runs to her mom showing her the drawing.

"Adelaide drew me!" She squeals.

"You're very talented" Rose looks at me.

I blush slightly "Thank you"

"Also. Rico wants you both in his office in an hour"

I hear Carlo kiss his teeth and I look at him. He smiles at me when he looks back at me.

I playfully roll my eyes and look back at Rose "Alright"

She leaves the room after telling us she's making cookies.

"So Izzy. How old are you?" I ask her.

"Izzy?" She questions.

I nod my head "It's a nickname."

She thinks for a second and wraps her arms around my neck "I like it. I normally get called Bella." She pulls back "I'm seven" she shows me the number on her fingers.

"What else do you want to do?" I ask sitting back in the chair.

"I want you two to get married"

Carlo chokes on the water he just took a mouthful of from his water bottle.

I raise my eyebrows at her "Huh?"

"Married. Be right back" She runs out of the room.

Carlo and I share a look at each other before staring at the door she just ran out of in silence.

When she comes back she has a red and blue ring pop.

"Stand up then" She grabs one of our hands in hers and makes us stand up.

She sits where we once sat and looks up at us.

"You're really short." She points at me.

Rude little shit. I could step on you.

Carlo chuckles and I glare at him.

Izzy holds the rings at us and I quickly take the red so that when he gives me the ring I get blue.

"I wanted blue" Carlo pouts like a two year old.

"Tough shit" I whisper the swear word at him so the kid can't hear.

He mocks being hurt. And I smile innocently.

"Say the vows" Izzy orders.

Should I be worried that a 7 year old knows what vows are?

"Adelaide you go first" Izzy says.

I try to think and then remember the vows from 'Corpse Bride'. I hold Carlo's hand in mine and rip the packaging off of the ring pop with my teeth easily.

"With this hand
I will lift your sorrows.
Your cup will never empty,
For I will be your wine"

I slide the ring onto his pinky since it wouldn't fit on the others. Before I can finish Carlo smirks at me and carries on the vow.

"With this candle,
I will light your way into darkness.
With this ring,
I ask you to be mine."

He slides the ring onto my finger and stares into my eyes.

I look down at the blue ring pop and put it into my mouth.

Izzy claps her hands and stands up on the couch "You may kiss the bride"

We both look at her, our lollies in our mouths. We stand for a good minute just staring at her as she smiles at us.

"Well go on then"

I look up at Carlo and he looks down at me. I peck his cheek and look back at Izzy.

"On the lips" She points to her own lips.

I hate kids.

I mentally roll my eyes as I feel my face start to heat up slightly and turn back to Carlo. I go on my tip toes so I'm closer "Can I kiss you?" I ask for consent.

He nods his head slowly and leans in with his hands placed on my hips. I place 2 fingers over his lips and kiss the back of them to seem like a kiss.

"That was rubbish. LONGER!" Izzy shouts.

This time I do roll my eyes at her.

Is it bad to plan a seven year old's death?

I move Carlos head so the back of it is facing her and move my lips closer to his without touching. His eyes stare into mine and I pull away. "Better?"

Izzy nods her head frantically and I look back to Carlo who won't take his hands of my waist. His big green eyes stare down at me with a few emotions running through them. I can't make them out.

Rose walks into the room with a plate of warm cookies and smiles when she looks at Carlo and I.

"THEY GOT MARRIED AND KISSED" Izzy screams running around her mom.

Snitch.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

750 145 13
نازانیت و تێناگەی منێکت ئاشقی خۆت کرد چی کارێکە خراپ.. یان باش..ە هیچ ناڵێم تەنها دەڵێم بیخوێنەوە دەستپێک: 2022/12/18 کۆتایی:
98.7K 2.5K 24
Blဖတ်တဲ့သဲလေးတွေအတွက်အဆင်ပြေပါတယ်နော်ဇာတ်‌‌ေကာင်‌‌ေတွကmafiaတွေဖြစ်တဲ့အတွက်ရိုင်းစိုင်းတဲ့အပြုအမူတွေပါ ပါတယ် အဲ့အတွက်အဆင်ပြေမှဖတ်‌ဖို့အကြံပေးပါတယ် ပုံ...
3.4K 99 13
P.S - this book is all over the place atm and needs to be fixed, I wrote this years ago and I am currently changing things. • Nicolas • The contrac...
490K 8.8K 53
BOOK 1 - ( Mafia Series ) Arabella a 20 year old normal girl from the other side of the tracks with an abusive father and a druggy for a mother at 16...