Once upon another Eden: Lilith

By TUT_Stories

TUT_Stories presents Once upon another Eden: Lilith BOOK 1 of the OUAE series (Long Lister for the @NAromanc... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue: 2013
Chapter 1: 2015
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
♪┌|∵|┘♪ Epilogue♪└|∵|┐♪
BOOK 2 preview ADAM
2K reads

Chapter 22:

91 10 4
By TUT_Stories

EDITED.

EXPLICIT CONTENT WARNING!

P.s if you know me personally, pls skip this chapter. LOL.

ಥ‿ಥ

SONG: Masterpiece by Cloudy June (Ya know, since Avery is a painter this song is the perfect masterpiece to go with it)

P. S is not story related but Cloudy June releases the absolute bombest Sapphic songs ever. 

The entire chapter... If it makes you uncomfortable feel free to skip to the next chapter but hey  I guess some smut is needed for character development.

('-﹏-';)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A heavenly embrace

Once they got to the car, Avery got in and Mira followed feeling slightly nervous after what had happened with Evelyn. She buckled on her safety belt as Avery drove off. Mira gulped, fiddling with her thumbs in her lap.

'What is Avery thinking?'

Out of the corner of her eye, she glanced over at her as her mind raced with situations that could play out; the one where Avery breaks up with her for doing what she did earlier seemed the most reasonable – that didn't make Mira feel any better.

Avery's hands were clenched on the steering wheel and her eyes fixed on the road, a frown scrunching her eyebrows together. Mira felt the car speed up. Avery was driving a lot faster than she normally did. Eventually, they pulled up to the Edens' house and Avery got out of the car. She didn't wait for Mira as she stalked inside the house. Mira sat there for a while, trying to figure out what had happened to Avery. She soon got out too.

Mira opened the front door.

"Avery, did I do something wrong?"

She entered the hallway and felt Avery grab her by her wrist, yanking her forward. Avery pushed Mira against the entrance wall as the door swung shut. She placed her hands on either side of Mira and used her body to pin her against the wall.

Mira froze, shocked at her sudden action. She could rapidly feel Avery's chest rise up and down as her heart pounded against Mira's chest. She looked as if she had been running around.

Avery leaned down to Mira's ear and nibbled on it. "Say it again," she demanded.

Mira's heart raced and her head fogged up from the proximity to Avery as if she was hallucinating the entire situation.

She wriggled in Avery's hold, causing her to tighten her grip on Mira's wrist. Mira gave in.

"What did I say –?"

"What did you call me earlier in front of Evelyn?"

Avery drew her face back, deliberately trailing her eyes over Mira's body, leisurely, from head to toe. Mira gulped, taking in Avery's wild eyes, her pupil so dilated they almost turned her eyes dark green.

Avery whispered hoarsely as if she was fighting against a physical restraint.

"Say it."

She glanced down at Mira, her long eyelashes casting shadows over her eyes. Mira looked Avery, dead in the eye.

"My girlfriend," she whispered back, breathlessly. Avery immediately crashed her lips to Mira's.

She couldn't hold back any longer.

Avery's hands slipped lower, under Mira, so she could hoist her up. Mira wrapped her legs around her waist as she carried her to the guest bedroom, on the ground floor, knowing there was no way they would make it upstairs.

Avery kissed her desperately, wanting to take in every inch of Mira as soon as she could have her. She opened the door and took Mira inside, towards the bed.

She sat on the bed, Mira straddling her and placed her knee between Avery's legs. Mira teased her, by moving her hips back and forth and she created the friction Avery desired.

She laid back slightly, purring into the kiss, bringing Mira closer to her again and again, till both of them were lost to the ecstasy spreading throughout their bodies. They temporarily broke the kiss to catch their breaths and as soon as they recovered, Mira's hands cupped Avery's face pulling her back in for another kiss.

Avery's hands trailed up from Mira's thighs, up her back, to the edge of her shirt. She tugged at it, desperate to remove all obstacles separating them. Mira nodded, allowing her to do so. Avery yanked it up, breaking the kiss for a couple of seconds, to take it off, before meeting with Mira's hot lips again. Her hand reached for the hooks of Mira's bra as she trailed her lips down to her neck, where she sucked on the skin.

Mira gasped for air. "Avery, the door!"

"There's no one home."

Avery removed Mira's bra, dropping it to the floor. She flipped them over and her hands trailed down to Mira's underwear, getting rid of that too. Avery got up from the edge of the bed, smirking down at Mira who was a blushing mess.

Mira covered herself with her arms, causing Avery to growl at her.

"Move your arms or would you like me to tie them again."

She stared at Avery. Excitement coursed through her, as she gradually moved her arms away, leaving her vulnerable to Avery's hungry gaze. Avery leaned down and her tongue ran across Mira's bottom lip, slowly, as she brushed the tip of her fingers across Mira's abdomen, causing her to shudder.

"Do you have any idea how aggravatingly irresistible you are?" She meant every word and she was going to show Mira just how much she meant it.

Mira glanced into Avery's eyes, her heart melted when she saw the look Avery gave her.

It was the same look her dad gave her mom whenever they danced together to their favourite love songs or saw each other dressed up in the morning or sat together watching movies. It was the look that Mira hoped Avery would show her one day.

The look that said, 'I couldn't be happier than to spend my life with you.'

Avery took off her pants, tossed them aside, and pulled her shirt over her head. She grinned at Mira as she leaned down to kiss her again. Mira's hands reached up to trail along Avery's body.

Memories flooded her; she remembered the first time she had seen Avery like this and how Avery was as red as a tomato.

Mira giggled and Avery's hands slipped into Mira's, pinning it down, as she kissed her. She tantalizingly teased her and tugged at Mira's lips until they become plump and numb. Mira gently wriggled her waist indicating to Avery she wanted to be on top. Avery rolled them over so Mira was straddling her again.

Mira sat up and lifted Avery's sports bra off her. Her hands ran over Avery's chest causing her to tense up.

"What happened to waiting for tomorrow?" she asked as Avery relaxed under her touch.

Avery chuckled, her hand slid into Mira's tangled curls.

"I gave up. I didn't expect my girlfriend to claim me there and then. You have no idea what you did today and this time I get to claim you."

She pecked Mira's lips, then her cheek, then her jaw and moved down. Mira stopped her.

"Avery, I want to." She glanced down between them.

Avery raised an eyebrow. "You sure?"

Mira nodded. "We've already come this far."

Avery asked her again as she turned her over and laid her against the bed. She leaned over to the drawer on her left.

"I never felt more ready," Mira confirmed.

Avery smirked leaning down to kiss her.

"Okay, just hold on a little longer," Avery said as she reached for the item she had prepared for them.

Mira felt herself get anxious but it wasn't a bad feeling. She was thrilled to her core. As Avery got ready herself, she was busy between Mira's legs, causing Mira to become a puffing mess as her hands twisted the sheets beneath her. Avery's tongue piercing sent icy chills through the hottest spot of Mira as her fingers worked at preparing her, her strokes as if she were painting a masterpiece.

As Mira finished, Avery made her way back up, so Mira could taste her lips. She broke away and kissed Mira's forehead and then rested hers on it. Their noses touched and the breaths mingled together. Mira bit her lip as Avery drew closer.

Avery slowly moved into her and Mira inhaled shakily.

"I expected it to hurt more," she said.

Avery laughed. "It's not supposed to hurt much. Does it hurt?"

"No, just slightly strange." She reached up to Avery's face. "Go on."

Avery stroked her back lightly. "Bear with me. If you want to stop just say so." As she got further, Mira felt a new sensation, replacing the discomfort. She wriggled a bit.

She hadn't imagined it was possible to feel even more than before but this is the first time they'd gone all the way.

As the sting subsided, a heavenly bliss replaced it.

Mira moved her hips a couple of inches and Avery pulled back, grinning at her. Mira groaned as Avery chuckled.

"Avery!"

"What?" Avery asked innocently. She leaned down deeper. She whispered in Mira's ear, "What exactly do you want from me, Lilith." She moved her hips back and forth slower than before.

Mira closed her eyes, her arms around Avery. "I need you, Avery." Avery paused. "Faster and harder. Stop holding back on me or are you just scared –"

Avery immediately thrust into Mira, shocking the words out of the system. Avery got up, slightly raising Mira's leg to make more room for herself.

"Be careful what you say. It could get you in trouble."

Avery gave Mira exactly what she asked for until she was clawing at the sheets, begging for relief. Avery's ragged breath echoed Mira's as she moved them together, bringing them closer and closer each time.

Nothing separated them now, nothing held them back they were as wild and free as animals now.

Mira clutched onto Avery's back drawing her deeper, her nails dragging up Avery's back causing her to go faster. Mira's toes curled as the pressure became too overwhelming. "Ave-Avery I'm –"

"Hold on for me, babe, just a bit more."

Mira felt tears well up in her eyes but they weren't there because she was sad. It was the complete opposite.

Avery got closer to the edge herself. She bit down on Mira's neck.

Mira couldn't hold back. She clenched up, holding Avery close as they both lost all senses to the high.

Eventually, Avery drew back. Mira cupped her face bringing it to her own.

Avery kissed her feverishly. She pulled back and rested her forehead on Mira's as she chuckled. "Gods, I love you, Lilith."

"I love you too, Eden," she said as Avery gently wiped her tears away.

She kissed her and they spent the rest of the afternoon, tangled in the sheets, bodies melting into one, again and again, neither of them having the will to break away from the other's embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not me reading this and hoping any relatives who read this completely skipped this chapter.

Update 24 May 2022: I just edited this chapter... I... how... when... I didn't realise how mature it is. I shocked myself with my own work.

ಥ‿ಥ
Hope you enjoyed it. Prepare yourself for another rollercoaster.
(╥﹏╥)
Forgive me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 359 41
"𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬" ••• Julianne Crystal Grey is just your average teenage...
154K 4.5K 37
She's the one who timidly hides alone in the back of the library, her nose buried in countless books. He's the one who's surrounded by heaps of fello...
71.2K 1.5K 33
Flora is Ava's twin sister, she's typically quiet, shy, and very helpful, with a mouth full of rainbows, but due to some things in the past she has a...
424K 9.8K 31
⇢ STORY BY : ❱ http:˚♡lvesaturn! ˚ˑؘ :🍥: ·˚ ⇢ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturn♡ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇢𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...