ethereal love || iz*one onesh...

De hooniezzz

you and me, eternally. Mai multe

dream k. hyewon
obsessed j. yuri
jealous? j. wonyoung
idiot l. chaeyeon
love at first sight m. sakura
love letter k. chaewon
fever y. nako
bittersweet memories a. yujin
scenario in the morning c. yena
lmao you gays should see this
when a playgirl in love a. yujin
my darling k. minju
flower j. wonyoung
flower j. wonyoung
yujin
wonyoung
hyewon
minju
yuri
vlive a. yujin
my yakuza y. nako
HAHAHAH
rude y. nako
love to hate k. eunbi
no matter what a. yujin
alzheirmer a. yujin
deaf k. chaewon
no matter what a. yujin
love to hate k. eunbi
my runaway princess c. yena
unnie! saranghae! h. jihyo
dear diary h. jihyo
rude y. nako
my run away princess c. yena
every winter k. hyewon
height difference h. hitomi
special girls k. chaewon
happy ending k. eunbi
camping trip m. sakura
why why why c. yena
why why why c. yena
nothing can stop us k. minju
shooting star m. sakura
dear y/n j. wonyoung
always k. minju
ghost j. yuri
goodbye k. hyewon
no way out c. yena
the truth untold m. sakura
ice cream y. nako
regret k. hyewon
the mute girl a. yujin
troublemaker k. chaewon
a hard day k. minju
toothache m. sakura

ghost j. yuri

1.6K 101 29
De hooniezzz

> warning : curses.
> fluff to angst >:)
> plot: yuri can see ghosts.
> special made for anjoyul

- 🥀 -

- yuri pov -

i was too concentrating on what mrs. lee was teaching. then i saw a girl walk into the classroom; she was looking down.

mrs. lee didn't even mad at her; usually mrs. lee would get mad if one of us join her class late.

wait... i only realized something; i never see her before. i don't even know who is she. even though i memorize all the names of my classmates.

she unexpectedly sits beside me and peeks at me. i didn't bother to look at her and concentrate on the board. i didn't know she sit beside me.

fuck, i'm getting curious.

i can see in the corner of my eye that she moves toward me and poke my cheek.

what the heck is she doing??

"don't touch me and focus on the board'' i said without looking at her.

"y-you can see me??'' she said as i glance at her; her face is very pale. her eyes were looking at mine. a soulless one. she looks stunned.

it takes a moment to make me realize that she was a ghost as i screamed and fell from my chair.

everyone was looking at me with a weird stare as i stand up and bowed.

"what's wrong with you?" mrs. lee asks, her face looking confused as she comes closer to me. she puts her hand on my forehead and looks at me again.

"uh... excuse me to go to the toilet'' i run to the toilet and lock the door. i lean back on the door and let out a sigh of relief. "what the fuck"

''did i scare you?" i look beside me and it's her again. i was about to scream and she managed to shut my mouth.

"shh!'' she warns me. "don't scream, i know i am ugly"

"w-who are you??'' i asked her when she pulls her hand away from my mouth.

"i'm kang y/n'' she said while grinning. "i used to learn in this school. you know" she said as i tilt my head. she use to learn here?

oh, yea i think she's the top student in this school. i read her name somewhere.

"y-you're a ghost?" i tried to touch her and it didn't penetrate. i could touch her. "fuck, you're really a ghost"

"watch your mouth, kid" she chuckles. "don't be scared. i'm not like the other ghost" she added.

''why are you following me?"

"umm... i wanna find someone who can see me and help me'' she answers. she looks down and sighs.

"what do you mean by 'help me'?'' i asked, curious.

she lifts her head. "actually, i had an accident and the culprit ran away after throwing me in the woods'' she explains. "so i need someone to help me find my body back" she added.

"so... did you mean you need my help?" i point at myself

''yea!'' she nods happily. suddenly, her smile faded as she scratches her nape. "only if you want to''

ah, it makes me guilty for rejecting her help. she needs help!

"umm..okay i will help you'' i agreed.

"really?!'' she holds my both shoulder and smiles like an idiot. not gonna lie, her hand is cold af.

''yes,'' i smiled awkwardly.

"woah thank you, yuri-ah!!'' she hugs me as i felt coldness hit my body. i don't care about that, i was confused how can she know my name?

did she already know me?

"how did you know my name?" i asked her as she released the hug and pointed at my... umm school uniform yeah school uniform.

"there's a name tag on your school uniform, idiot'' she said as i giggled.

"i forgot"

- timeskip • tomorrow -

i sit on the bench while covering my body with my thick jacket. she said i have to wait here after school, now where the hell is she?

"where the hell is she?" i grunt and rub my body to avoid getting cold.

"i'm here'' i heard a voice and flinched. i looked behind me and saw the ghost; she had a smile on her face making me whine.

''you scared me!"

"what? that's how ghost work'' she laugh, walking in front of me as i stand up and rolled my eyes.

"ugh, come on, what do i need to help you?" i grunted.

"go to the place where i was getting into an accident'' she replied as i nod my head and ride my bike.

"you ride a bike?"

"no, i was riding a horse'' i rolled my eyes.

''relax, i'm just asking you" she pouts her lips and walks beside me. "anyways, why are you riding a bike? it takes two hours to go to the place tho'' she said.

"whatever..." i mumbled.

- timeskip -

"we are here!" she stands in front of me. i let out a sigh of relief and park my bike in front of the forest; it's dark inside.

"i-its dark..." i hold her hand, hiding behind her as she let out a little laugh.

"coward' she said making me punch her shoulder. she holds my hand tight and look at me. "come on, let's find my body," she said. i nod my head and began to walk inside the dark forest while holding our hands.

it takes two hours to find her body but still, no sign of her body was found - i was so tired so i sit on the ground and look at her, she looked miserable.

"hey, we can find your body tomorrow'' i said as she looks at me.

"okay," she said sadly.

- tomorrow -

''why are you here? you can wait at somewhere else'' i whispered to her while she looked at me weirdly.

"mind your own business"

"i can't! you're bothering me!'' i whisper yelled to her. she rolled her eyes and get out of my classroom.

''JO YURI'' i quickly look in front and saw mr. jang was looking at me with his fierce eyes and his hands on his hips. oh fuck i'm dead-

''do you even listen to what i just said earlier?'' he asks.

''uhh no'' i shake my head.

"detention after school"

- timeskip -

''it's your fault after all'' i rolled my eyes while cleaning the messy classroom; honestly, my class did looks like a forest before but after i clean it, it looks so clean. thanks to me. them hoes could never.

"aish! just leave it! let's find my body!'' she stomps her feet as i look at her with irritation plastered on my face.

"i don't want to get more detention!" i argued.

she leave me in my class alone; it was a long silence and awkward. i bite my lips and shrug my shoulder but...

she needs me.

"fuck it" i threw the broom and chased her. "hey y/n-!'' i grip her shoulder as she looks at me sternly.

"aren't you busy cleaning your classroom?'' she asks while looking me up and down.

"uhh...'' i scratch my neck and speak again. "let's find your body''

her blank face turns into bright after i said that. she holds my hand and brings me out of the school as i smile and run with her.

- timeskip again?? -

we've been looking for her body for two weeks but we still got no sign of her body.

and one more thing; i fell in love with her.

I FUCKING IN LOVE WITH A GHOST!!

"yuri!'' i come back to reality when i felt someone poking my cheek. i looked beside me and it was y/n.

"yes?'' i tilted my head.

"should you tell the police?" she suggests.

"we didn't even have any proof'' i said with a soft sigh escaping our lips. i leaned to the back and look up to catch sight of y/n who was pouting.

"you're right" she sighs.

i giggle at her action; i found it cute but then i stop when i realized we're in the middle of a serious situation. fuck, why do i giggle??

"why are you giggling? It's not even funny''

"eheheh forget about it. let's find your body again'' i hold her hand while scanning the place - actually we are at the river, trying to find her body.

"do you think we can find my body?" she asks making me look at her; she had her eyes down, lips puckering. i cup her face and smile. "yes, we can"

"let's never give up" i added. she nod her head and i began to find her body near the bushes. then, i kinda saw something like... feet?

i quickly sprinted to the bushes and get rid of the leaves - i wide my eyes when i found her body. her body was almost decomposing. without wasting my time, i shout y/n's name. "Y/N! I FOUND YOUR BODY!''

she runs to me, widens her eyes, and gasps in joy. "IT'S TRUE!" she looks at me and embraces me tightly. "thank you so much yuri! i can't believe we find my body! without you, i'm sure i'll not find my body yet! thank you! thank you! thank you so much!'' she releases the hug and kisses my cheek. it makes me blush and sad at the same time; she has to leave...

"those worms ate my face and ruined my beautiful face. fuck that driver'' she rolled her eyes as i giggled.

''come on! call the police!" she smiled as i smiled sadly. i took out my phone and dialed the number but the question she asks for me made me stop.

"what's wrong?' she asks me, curious.

''you have to leave..." i mumbled as i heard her sigh and come to me.

"i'm sorry. i had to leave...'' she muttered as she put her hands on my shoulder. "i'll disappear when midnight comes... but we still have time'' she added.

i smile sadly. ''but you still have to go..."

"what can we do? i'm already dead. you're still alive" she beams. "come on, call the police'' she replied as i nod my head and call the police.

two hours later, the police came and began to ask me questions and i answers those questions one by one.

''where do you find her?" the police asked.

"there'' i pointed at the bushes as he nod his head and write in his notebook.

''is she your friend?"

"no" i shake my head.

''okay, thanks for your help'' he gives me a small smile and goes to check out y/n's body near the bushes.

''hey, i'm kinda disappointed that you say you're not my friend'' she pout her lips.

''we are not'' i said as she scoff.

''so what are we then?" she asks me.

"love from the other world'' i said as her eyebrows furrowed.

"do you like me?" she asks as i nod my head. "if i'm still alive, i would gladly accept your confession'' she snickered. "but i'm dead already. we never had a chance to be in a relationship'' she said in a disappointed tone.

"we already had felt it" i smiled when my mind start remembering the memories we had together.

"oh, i didn't notice it'' she laughs. "time almost shows 12 o'clock" she pointed at my watch.

"before you go... can you... kiss me?" i tilted my head while she frowned but shrugged it off.

"alright. think of it as a gift from me'' she smiles as she pulls me closer to her.

one... she pull my neck and our lips almost touched.

two... and our lips touched.

we broke the kiss for some air. she looks at me and her lips curved into a smile making me sad more.

three... the time finally shows 12 o'clock.

"goodbye, yuri...'' she gives her last smile before disappearing like a cloud of dust.

"i will never forget you. kang y/n'' i mumbled under my breath as i felt a tear rolling down my cheeks.

"i love you, y/n"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

20.4K 334 8
Compilation of izone oneshots
1.6K 57 17
(n.)Unrequited love or one sided-love A love triangle yena must face after liking a girl.Who will she choose between yuri and chaewon? Will it be yur...
385 19 1
where chaewon is going to leave, but wonyoung is not ready to say goodbye to her. [RE-UPLOADED: 10/12/20]
53.7K 1.8K 30
just a little game...