The Angel And The Devil

By party-with-bts

Suga is a dangerous cold mafia, he owns his own company and is cold to everyone around him untill he saw an a... More

chapter 1- love at first sight
chapter 2- Spying
chapter 3-problems
chapter 4- love and despair
chapter 5- coffee and sweets
chapter 6- first encounter
chapter 8- incounters
chapter 9- Kidnapped
chapter 10- back to normal
chapter 11-pretending
chapter 12-Regrets
chapter 13- Force
chapter 14- poisonous kiss
chapter 15- neverending love
chapter 16- favors
chapter 17- Incheon
chapter 18- Court
chapter 19- Pregnant?
chapter 20- together
chapter 21- family dinner
chapter 22- sick
chapter 23- suspicion
chapter 24- lost family
chapter 25- fiancee
chapter 26- family trip
chapter 27- ultrasound
chapter 28- enemies
chapter 29- Game
chapter 30- rescued
chapter 31-wedding
chapter 32- Chao's
chapter 33- birth
chapter 34- recovery
chapter 35- discharged
chapter 36- niece
Chapter 37- together
chapter 38- end

chapter 7- Meeting

50 3 0
By party-with-bts

*Jimins' pov.*

I woke up to a crying near me. "What's wrong?" I said and patted her back. "Papa went to work earlier. He left us alone." Mia said. "It's nothing. You still have me, I'll take care of you just like papa does." I said and caressed her back. She started to calm down a bit. "We still have time left, go back to sleep." I started humming and patted her back.

She slowly fell sleep and I went downstairs to talk to the maid. "Emmie, let's start making breakfast for the kids. Let's not make too much sound or they'll wake up. Do you think you can teach me how to cook? " I asked and Emmie nodded. "Of course, if that is your wish then it will come true." Emmie said.

We started to do things quietly so the girls couldn't hear. We then finished making breakfast and it was time for me to get ready for school. "It's finally Friday, Emmie. I may seem ride but you can quit when you want. You must be tired of being in this house. You can get a break and dress however you like." Emmie looked down.

"I would but I have to work, I haven't been out in a while with a guy since my ex boyfriend left me and I'm not as comfortable relaxed." She said playing with her fingers. "I'm sorry to hear that, you can do as you like in your room. You can change out of the uniform. I have to go get ready, you can take a break." I said. "I don't mind, I would like to keep myself distracted and be comfortable." She said and smiled.

I smiled back and I walked upstairs and left Mia on my bed as I did my morning routine. I then walked out with my school clothes and Mia dressed herself.  I walked to y/n's room and woke her up. I helped her get up and helped her get dressed. "I'm sorry Oppa, I'm such a big trouble that it hurts when I stand." She said and looked down.

"Its alright, your my little sister. Your getting better day by day. Papa even said that you only have a few days left to feel like this. You'll be good as new." I said and we walked downstairs. We all ate breakfast and I dropped the girls off. I went to school and I called Layla.

*On call*

Me: "Hello Layla, I was thinking that we can meet up at the mall later today."

Layla: "That's a great idea, will you bring a friend with you perhaps? "

Me: "Yes, I'll even bring a little friend for Cassandra. My friend will be able to talk to you because I think you both would share some things in common. "

Layla: "I'm glad, I'll see you at the mall at 4. I'll see you there."

*Call ended*

"Who were you talking to? It sounded like a girl." Tae said. I sighed. "Why does that matter? She's married and I'm gay. You already know that." I said and pushed him away from me. We then finished class and I picked up the girls. I got out of my car and the girls went inside.

I walked to Emmie's room and knocked on the door. "May I come in?" I asked. "Please come in." She said and I opened the door. I saw Emmie fixing her hair. She was wearing clothes that I wasn't used to seeing her in. "I'll be leaving now, do as you like." I said and she nodded. I walked out of the room and y/n was with her friends.

I drove to the mall and Mia played with her dolls. I got out of the car and carried Mia. I saw Layla and Leon waiting for me. "Hello Layla and Leon, we're here. Sorry if you waited for too long." I said and they smiled. "It's fine, speak korean if you would like. We don't mind, it's good for our practice." Leon said.

"Is this perhaps your daughter?" Layla asked. "She's my sister, let's talk about what I have proposed to you." I said and sat down. "Uncle Jimin is here with a girl." Cassandra said. I smiled and tapped her nose. She giggled.

"Oppa, who is this girl? She looks younger than me?" Mia said. "Mia this is Cassandra, she's my friend's daughter. I brought you here so you can play with her while me and my friends talk." I said and she smiled. They both started to play games as we talked. "Papa has accepted you to join his hospital, we just need to put your information in the system."  I said and they smiled.

"Thank you for convincing him, we really owe you a favor. We just need to find a new place for ourselves." Leon said. "I actually have a place for you, I wouldn't mind showing you the place after we go shopping." I said and they nodded. "We can fill out the forms for the system as soon as possible. We'd be glad to see the place you have in mind. We will finish paying off our debts and soon have a stable life again thanks to you." Layla said.

I hugged her. "It's nothing really, you all seem like nice people. I thought I can help you out with some simple things." I said. "I can do you a big favor of taking care of Cassandra for you guys when you work if you don't mind." I said and she looked at me. "Would you be alright with that? If it isn't too much trouble then I think we can both agree." Layla said.

I nodded. "It's perfectly fine, I'm used to it already so I don't mind. If it's helping you guys out then I'll do it. You guys start work on Saturday, you have to go to the address that I'm sending you to later to meet up with papa and fill out papers. I will take care of Cassandra while you do that." I said. They thanked me multiple times and we then went shopping.

"Let's go get some coffee and get you a plushie since you might like one." I said and Mia's eyes glistened in happiness. "I take that as a yes, let's go." I said and we ran to the shops in happiness.

We then finished shopping and I showed the house to Layla and Leon and they loved it. "Can we move here soon? Our landlady is going to be kicking us out tommorow." Leon said. I nodded. "I already purchased the house so it is now in you hands. You can move in as soon as possible." I said and they hugged me.

"Thank you for purchasing this house for us! We really appreciate it. Thank you for all this help your giving us." Layla said. "It's nothing, you should go to Papa's hospital and fill out your forms so you can start working tommorow." I said and they agreed. "Could you possibly show us the way there? We don't know the way there at all." Leon said and I nodded.

"Sure, I'll show you the way. You can just follow me there, I think you could be able to see the hospital since it's huge enough to be seen." I said. "Thank you, let's get there as soon as possible." Leon said and I nodded. We got I to the car and I leaded the way to Papa's hospital. Once we got there, I took Mia and Cassandra to the front counter.

"Mr. Kim, are you looking for your father?" The receptionist said. I nodded. "He's in his office with his brother. Please knock before you go in. It seems like they have business they are talking about." The receptionist said and I nodded. "We have to go to the top floor, I will tell you when it's alright to come in. Mia be a good girl and greet uncle and papa." I said and Mia nodded.

We got I to the elevator and we got to the top floor. We walked to papa's office and I knocked on the door. I the heard my signal to walk in and I carried Mia inside. "Hello Papa and uncle Kai, can we talk?" I said and they nodded. I put Mia down and she ran to Uncle and papa. She soon sat on Papa's lap and I stood infront of them.

"Papa, I brought my friend's that you agreed to hire. They want to fill out the papers so they can be input in the system so they can work here as doctor's." I said and papa nodded. "Let them come in, I will get the parts out and they will read and fill out everything. Their forms will be in the system by tonight." He said and I got Layla and Leon. They came inside and bowed in respect.

"Well if it isn't Layla and Leon belleróse. I see that you two have come from France to work at my hospital." Papa said and I was surprised. I didn't know their last names at all, I just knew their first names and their daughters name. "Did you two quit ballet and did medical instead since you found it very interesting? You two were rising stars in ballet, almost everyone knew your names." Papa said and smiled.

"We quit because you helped Sophie with her injury. If she hadn't had a big rib injury then we would still be dancing. If you haven't inspired us to work hard then we would've been doomed. We would be in the streets if it weren't for you." Layla said. "I'm glad you got inspired, you'll be working for me. Sign the papers and you'll start work tommorow." Papa said.

Layla and Leon nodded. Cassandra came to me and made me pick her up. "I see you had a daughter as well, She looks like you two. She reminds me of Yuri." Papa said. Layla stared at him. "We don't talk about Yuri, you know he deserved to die in that accident after what he did to me." Layla said. Papa nodded. "We have finished the forms, we will come to work tommorow."Leon said and they got up.

"Papa how do you them?" I asked. "Remember when I went to France for my friend?" He asked and I nodded. "Well I bumped into a ballet school and I meet those two, I started hanging around there because they would get injuries when they wanted to try dangerous maneuvers. They had a gymnastics class they would all attend and Leon's sister tried doing a maneuver which included a lot of strength." Papa said.

Layla and Leon froze. "They were on the trapeze and you know how high they are, you used to be on them as a little kid. They did this dangerous maneuver and Leon's sister was failed to be caught by him. She landed on her rib and had a serious injury. I treated Sophie and Yuri got into a serious trampoline accident. He couldn't get up and damaged an important part of his body. It started to fail and he died. I then left from France and started to work here again." Papa explained.

"Do not speak about that foolish devil, he almost killed Layla!" Leon yelled. "Jin, stop talking! I'll kick your ass if you continue to talk about this foolish story. I will tell mother and father that you are starting drama." Uncle Kai said. Jin stopped and kept quiet. "I'm so sorry about my brother, please come to work tomorrow and we will give you the uniforms." Uncle Kai said and they nodded.

"Alright, Jimin can you please take care of Cassandra tonight? We have business that needs to be done at our old hospital." Layla said. I nodded and took Cassandra. "I will see you later Papa, I'll tell you when dad is home. Bye uncle Kai!" I said and took Mia's hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 24.5K 51
Meet Han Y/n, a seemingly ordinary teenager leading a content life with her mother. Everything appeared perfect until their lives took an unexpected...
78.3K 2.1K 31
Read the story if you want to cause I don't like to give spoilers about it so read it. But as you have already clicked or seen this story so now read...
128K 7.2K 34
Jimin watched love of his life holds hands with his sister and shares passionate kisses. Well , adopted sister to be exact but eversince she came to...
468K 21.7K 51
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...