Brines (#Wattys2015)

By Littlewolf65

One normal day of squid hunting goes horribly wrong when Sky gets kidnaped by the evil Herobrine to conduct a... More

Chapter 1: Brine
Chapter 2: The Capture
Chapter 3: Turning
Chapter 4: Mine
Chapter 5: Back to Base
Chapter 6: WTF SKY?!?!
Chapter 7: New Friend
Chapter 8: Seto's Books
Chapter 9: The Village
Chapter 10: The Archives
Chapter 11: The Plan
Chapter 12: Flashbacks
Chapter 13: Flashbacks pt 2
Chapter 14: The Journey Begins
Chapter 15: Arriving
Chapter 16: The Temple
Chapter 17: Fears pt 1
Chapter 18: Fears pt 2
Chapter 19: Notch
Chapter 20: The Offer
Chapter 21: Hybrids and Warnings
Chapter 22: Coping
Chapter 23: Taken
Chapter 24: Discoveries
Chapter 25: A Twist of Events
Chapter 26: Sneaking in
Chapter 27: Darkness and Light
Chapter 28: Battle Cry
Chapter 29: Hybrid vs Hybrid
Chapter 30: Cure
Chapter 31: Brine vs Brine
Chapter 32: Friends
A/N
Sequel
#Wattys2015

Chapter 33: Epilogue

1.1K 57 81
By Littlewolf65

I wanted to end this book three different ways...

So I'm combining them all...

Thank you to @bloxiegirl123 for helping me out with deciding :D

:D

--------------------------------------------------------
3rd Person's POV

Aside from the occasional ghast, or the bubbling of the lava, the Nether was silent.

It was especially quiet in a large castle made of Nether brick where deep inside, in the heart of the castle, lay a throne room.

And inside this throne room was a throne, where a wounded God lay.

Herobrine...

At first glance, most would think he was dead, mainly from the large hole in his chest and his bloodstained shirt. His eyes were barely open and glowing faintly.

But a closer inspection, it was clear that he was indeed breathing, the wound in his chest closing at the rate most fingernails would grow.

But most of all, the God was shocked, to be defeated by his own creation, how ironic. He'd certainly doubted the power the Butter God wielded.

"You brought this on yourself you know..." A voice spoke calmly, causing the God to look up at his brother, who was standing by the throne, arms folded over his chest and an annoyed look on his face.

Herobrine sighed "And I suppose you're here to gloat over you victory, or scowl at me for trying to oppose you... I've already had enough triumph speeches about goodness and hope to last a millennium."

"You know I'm not one to gloat brother..." Notch said, glaring at his wounded brother. "And you know perfectly well why I'm here..."

"Well I doubt it's to see if your dear brother is ok..." Herobrine muttered, rolling his eyes and leaning back on his throne, wincing slightly at the movement.

"What you did was stupid and idiotic, you have no idea what will happen now, what you've done will have catastrophic consequences!" Notch shouted.

At this, Herobrine looked up, glaring at his brother "Oh don't act like you have no part in this! At least I knew how to keep Skybrine in check should anything had happened, Enderlox and WitherMU on the other hand-"

"Don't call them that!" Notch growled "You forced my hand, I had no other choice! Your desire to destroy the Overworld blinded you from the real problem here!"

"I wasn't planning to destroy all of it..." Herobrine muttered "Just part of it... And I'm not an idiot brother, everything I do has motives, it's not all just blind killing, no matter how fun it is... And you had many other ways to stop me, you just went with the one that wouldn't let you get your hands dirty..."

"Do you know how long it took me to find that blood?!" Notch yelled "It took me years to make those potions and I was saving them for an emergency."

"Which it wasn't..."

"Yes! It was!"

Herobrine growled in annoyance and stood up, holding his wounded chest with his hand. "I may have cause a little upset in the balance of this world, which is my job by the way, but you've taken it to a whole new level Notch. Once the Ender Dragon and Wither find out about what you've done. They will be out for revenge, and those two boys will be their puppets... Heck, I don't doubt that they already know about them... You've doomed them..."

"And you haven't doomed Adam?!" Notch demanded "He's a Brine! He's half God! He has no idea what power he wields!"

"I think he has some idea..." Herobrine muttered, gesturing to his chest "He wouldn't have been able to do this if he didn't."

"That's not the point!" Notch sighed angrily "I swear, if the balance of this world wasn't already in jeopardy I would blow this entire castle into chunks!"

"Really now? I doubt that, you don't have the guts." Herobrine said rolling his eyes, going back to his throne and sitting in it. "Just leave me brother, I don't need to listen to your whining. You've messed up just as bad as I have, don't deny it, the balance of this world is meant to be tipped once in a while, not completely destroyed, whatever happens now is on both of our heads..."

Notch said nothing for a while before he eventually sighed, seeing that he was getting nowhere with this and disappearing in a bright white light.

Soon the throne room was once again, silent.

Herobrine lay against his throne and sighed, a small smirk tugging at his lips.

No matter how much Notch would like to deny it, Skybrine was only the beginning,
the worst was yet to come...

And frankly, Herobrine couldn't wait to see what happens next...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was well into the night. The full moon high above the Team Crafted Base.

But not everyone was asleep...

Inside the library, an old wooden door hidden between two aisles creaked open, Seto quietly stepping out, his hood up and covering his face, shutting the door behind him.

He looked around to make sure he was alone and smiled slightly, walking over to the large padlocked door of the archives and unlocking the door.

He opened the door and quickly shut it behind him upon entering.

He closed his eyes and held his hand out in front of him, murmuring under his breath. Instantly, a bright purple flame sprung to life in his hand, but something was different, the flame seemed to have a reddish tinge to it. Even at some moments, becoming completely red before receding to purple again.

The Sorcerer didn't seem bothered by the strange flame and briskly walking down the staircase, coming to a halt at the old wooden door at the bottom.

He calmly placed his free hand on the handle and murmured under his breath again, the faint purple runes flashing bright red before vanishing completely.

He smiled and turned the knob, entering the dimly lit archives. He smiled slightly as he clenched his fist, extinguishing the strange flame

Seto set out walking between the aisles until he came across the one he was looking for.

He smiled as he pulled down his hood, his glowing red eyes scanning along the black leather bound books on the shelves, admiring the glowing red runes on the binders.

Several glowing purple runes still floated weakly down the aisle, trying in vain to keep the journal's power contained.

He rolled his eyes at the runes and walked down the aisle, reading the titles to find the right one.

He stopped and smiled widely as his eyes fell upon the book he was searching for.

He walked up the shelf, pulled the book off it and placing it on the table in the centre of the aisle.

He opened the book without hesitation and began to flick through it, his eyes scanning the pages.

Soon, he stopped on a page of several large strange runes, smaller runes underneath describing what each of them meant.

His eyes fell upon one rune and he smiled again, but this wasn't his usual smile, this smile was cruel and twisted, it looked unnatural on his usual kind face.

"Grandfather was right..." He said with a dark chuckle, rolling up one of his sleeves to reveal the strange black runes on his arms, all of them glowing bright red "These books really do hold so much power... I should have started reading these long ago..."

As Seto remained mesmerised by the book, matching different runes to those on the pages, one of his purple runes flew towards him. He only looked up just in time for the rune to collide with his forehead, vanishing on contact.

At the sudden touch of magic, the sorcerer hissed in pain, stumbling back into the shelf behind him and clutching his head in pain, the glowing red light of the runes on his arm, quickly dying.

As this happened, the few remaining purple runes in the aisle turned bright red before shattering into tiny red particles.

Seto breathed heavily, his eyes screwed shut as he clutched his head. Before he finally took them down and opened his eyes.

Now their usual light brown...

He looked around confused as to where he was, his eyes widening in fear when he realised that he was back in the archives.

"No no no no no no no no!" He whimpered, fear and confusion clear in his voice. "How... How am I here?!"

Finally, his eyes fell upon the still open book on the table. He straightened and cautiously walked over to the book, reading the page. He frowned as he did, part of him recognising the runes, but not sure how he did.

Then his eyes fell upon the final rune and his blood ran cold.

It was the same symbol on both his hand, the same symbol that had started all these problems for the sorcerer. And know he knew what it meant...

Corruption...

Seto's breath caught in his throat as he rushed forward, slamming the book shut and stumbling away from the table, leaving the book where it was.

He looked up and down the aisle, his face paling further when he saw that all of his protective runes were gone.

With his hands shaking, he closed his eyes and shakily murmured another spell. As he did so, several faint purple runes appeared and began to float around the room, until half of them turned bright red and shattered like before.

Seto winced in pain as the runes shattered, the rune on both his hands burning bright red "Please Notch no... This can't be happening...!" He cried as he stood up, turning and rushing out of the aisle, away from the journals, away from the darkness that lurked within them.

But even he couldn't deny that that same darkness was now wrapped around his heart.

And it wasn't letting go...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweat fell down Ty's face as he tossed and turned in his bed. His fingers clawing at the sheets and his body contorted in a horrid manner.

He panted as his mind was thrown through horrid nightmares, and shook with fear from what occurred within them.

Finally, his lilac eyes snapped open and he shot up with a scream, cold sweat clinging to his shirt. He breathed heavily, trying to slow his racing heart as his fingers wrapped themselves tightly around around his shaking body.

"Ty?!" Sky's voice cried out as footsteps could be heard outside his door before it flew open, the general rushing in with a butter sword in hand. "What's wrong?! What's happened?!"

"It... It's nothing..." Ty said shakily,

"You sure?" Sky asked looking at him "That didn't sound like nothing..."

"Yeah... Just a nightmare..." Ty said, looking away.

Sky seemed to relax slightly, but he still watched his friend, "Are you sure you're ok?"

He nodded "Yeah... I'll be fine..."

"...Aright" Sky finally said as he turned and left the room "I'm right next door if you need me..."

Ty gave a small smiled and nodded as his friend closed the door, his footsteps receding.

As soon as he was sure that Sky was gone, he sighed, getting up and slowly walking to the small bathroom connecting from his room, rubbing his head.

He flicked the light on and turned on the faucet over the sink, trying to cup his hands under the running water. But as soon as the water made contact with his skin, he hissed in pain, a burning pain coursing through his body.

'Right... Ender Dragon hybrid, water bad...' He thought as he grabbed a nearby towel and furiously rubbed the towel along his hands, removing the water and the pain it brought.

The skin on his hands were now a painful red, it was slowly fading back to normal, but it still ached.

Sighed and turned off the tap, looking up at his reflection in the small mirror above the sink.

Only as soon as he saw it, his breath caught in his throat and he stumbled back slightly in shock.

His eyes were once again draconic purple slits, he had sharp fangs and the green crystals on his headphones were a darker purple.

His reflection smiled evilly, it's purple eyes flashing.

Ty shook his head vigorously, trying to clear it. He looked back up at the mirror only to find that it showed the real him up against the wall, eyes wide in fear, the fangs gone and eyes eyes normal along with his headphones.

He sighed, 'I'm tired... I'm just hallucinating...' He thought as he watched hie reflection, nothing changing like before.

Until he heard a voice... A voice that made his blood run cold. The same voice that he'd been hearing in his nightmares, whispering in his head the same dammed word that made Ty want to curl into a ball and scream.

'Enderlox...'

--------------------------------------------------------

Cue maniacal laughter in 3... 2... 1...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

You people think I'm gonna leave this book here?!

Oh no...

I have far too many plans to let this book end on such a high note...

I read every comment I get on this book, and I know that a lot of you people were disappointed that I didn't corrupt Seto or Ty...

Hey, I was too...

But the book would have gone on forever then and we really didn't need that...

So, to sum it up...

The sequel to this book, 'Enders', will be coming out soon...

I'll let you all know closer to the date...

Anyways, thank you SO much for reading this book and be sure to leave a comment or vote if you enjoyed it.

Or not, I don't really care.

I've really enjoyed writing this book and can't wait to continue...

This is Littlewolf, signing out...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 50 11
A little story of the famous youtuber SkyDoesMinecraft and his friends from Team Crafted (plus more!). Sky's rivalry with the squids reaches a new le...
171 0 12
One man will make a team to fight Evil and the Bad and SQUIDS in this small game called Minecraft but what they didn't realized are they stuck in the...
20.7K 816 39
Echo is a General at the Sky Army Base. She is the only girl out of the boys. But they know not to cross her. Sister to Mitch, Mitch looks out for hi...
407 21 29
Herobrine has arrived, causing all to fear that they may be next. But then 3 youtubers and one minecrafter are called out of the past to battle him...