His Slytherin Princess

By oh_my_Draco

Draco Malfoy is the most popular boy in Slytherin House and Rhiannon Elwin is the most popular girl. Except t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Untitled Part 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
sorry!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
quick note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
qustion?
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Second Book
HP tag
Another Tag

Chapter 19

1.4K 24 2
By oh_my_Draco

Cora pulled me anyway from Draco, I felt the radiating heat from his body leave me and I suddenly felt cold even though it was hot in the common room. Cora pulled me towards Kylie who was sitting on the lap of some Ravenclaw boy, snogging his face off.

“What is your problem Cora?” I snapped. I wanted to dance with Draco and she was pulling me away. I thought she wanted me to have a go with Draco.

“You’re being too easy Rhian,” Cora explained.

“Excuse you!” I shouted a little too loudly, good thing the music was on full blast.

“Rhian honey, any guy in our whole year; or even in this whole school would love to have a go with you. Make Draco work for it, don’t just be a Pansy and follow him round,” Cora said, I didn’t agree with me following him around and I hated being compared to Pansy but I let it slide but she did make a good point. I sighed, turned to look at Draco who was trying to detach himself from Pansy and then turned back to Cora.

“What do I need to do?” I asked and I massive grin spread across Cora’s face and she started to clap her hands together and I felt a rush of excitement spread though me.

“Right ok, you need to be flirty, like super mega flirty. You have to turn him on; don’t be afraid to make physical contact. But don’t kiss him and when he leans in for a kiss just walk away,” she giggled. She said it like it was an easy thing to do. I can’t just walk away from Draco, it was almost impossible. But like Cora said I will not become a Pansy. I nodded, after adjusting my skirt; I flounced over to Draco giving him a smile. But before I got to him Blaise walked in front of me smirking, for a second I thought he was going to ruined everything but then I thought of a new idea. I turned to look at Cora and she seemed to be having the same idea.

“Hey Rhian, did I mention just how hot you look,” Blaise slurred, he was clearly drunk. He placed a hand on my hip and pulled me closer towards him. I wanted to protest but I could see it was getting Draco’s attention so I didn’t pull away.

“You did yes but your welcome to say it again,” I said slowly, Blaise understood that I was flirting back and took this opportunity to stroke my cheek. I didn’t hate the way it felt but it didn’t have the same effect when Draco did it. I allowed myself to be pulled towards the dance floor. I grinded up against him, getting as close as possible to him, I looked at Draco pure jealously in his eyes. Pansy had given up talking to him now and was snogging some other Slytherin boy that I didn’t recognise.

The song wasn’t even half way through when Draco came marching over and grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me away from Blaise but Blaise was too drunk to notice and starting grinding against another Hufflepuff girl. He pulled me away from the massive group of dancing bodies and pushed me against the wall. His body was pushed against mine and his face was only inches away from my lips.

“Why were you dancing with Blaise?” he said quietly but I could tell he was annoyed.

“You jealous Malfoy?” I teased, leaning closer into his body.

“No!” he snapped, but enjoyed how close I was getting.

“I think you are, your just too much of a man to admit it,” I teased again, his face harden he looked to my lips. I tried hard to remember what Cora told me.

“What do you want Elwin?” he asked, leaning closer again against my body, trapping me against the wall.

“Well a new broom would be nice,” I giggled, I should leave now but I could do it, Draco was just so sexy and I have fallen too deep into his grey eyes. He got annoyed by my comment.

“You know what I want,” he said, it wasn’t a question. A thousand different answers fluttered through my head but I couldn’t think of a single thing to say.

“Me,” I whispered into his ear, my lips brushing his ear lope. I could feel him shudder at my touch and I used all of my strength to pull away from him and walk away. I tried to keep it together until I was with Cora and out of the sight of Draco.

For a moment we just squealed like stupid teenagers but we eventually complied ourselves but we both couldn’t stop smiling. Kylie came and joined us saying she saw the whole thing.

“You should have seen his face after you left Rhian, he looked like he wanted to pounce on you. It was brilliant!” Kylie squealed.

“Ladies and gentlemen, here is Rhiannon Elwin, the first girl ever to play Draco Malfoy,” Cora whispered, trying to control her laughter.

“What do I do now?” I asked. I hated that I has to leave Draco; I wanted to go back to him and spend the whole night with him.

A horrifying image of me standing before a mirror and my hair starts to turn black; my face becomes rounded and fatter. I look like Pansy! I shook the thought from my mind and realised that Cora had been talking.

“What?” I asked shouting over the music.

“I said Draco is coming over here!” she shouted, my heart started pounding fast against my chest as I turned to see Draco walking towards us.

“What do I do?” I stuttered quickly,”

“Just play it cool,” Kylie and Cora said together. By the time I turned around Draco was standing next to me.

“Hey,” I managed to get out, he smirked at me. Just play it cool Rhiannon, don’t do anything stupid. I was about to say something else but Draco had his lips pressed against mine. I couldn’t help but deepen the kiss; I wrapped my arms around his neck. He grabbed me by the bum and lifted me onto his hips; I didn’t protest and tighten my legs around his waist. Why was this guy so hard to pull away from? Our lips parted long enough for him to speak.

“Correct,” he mumbled, his lips brushing against my cheek.

“Correct about what?” I asked, pulling fully away from him. He still had hold of me and I was still clinging to his waist.

“You always know just what I want,” he smirked and pressed his lips harder against mine. My whole body flooded with a feeling I have only felt once, at Christmas when Draco and I….well you know.

Suddenly without warning Draco pulled away and I dropped me off his hips. I managed to keep my balance was my attention was drawn to Draco. He was staring at something and his face had been drained of all colours. I looked to see what he was looking at. He was staring at the large clock that hangs over the fireplace. I stranded my eyes to see that it read 10:43 pm. I couldn’t see how that was a problem but something was clearly bothering Draco. He ran out of the common room, I turned to look at Cora and Kylie who looked equally confused as me. I felt like I should follow him but my feet seemed to have turned too led. I looked at my friends for advice but they gave me nothing but confused looks. I finally managed to break their gaze and I ran after Draco, trying to find out what had freaked him out so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 5.1K 15
Draco Malfoy and Scarlet Blackwood bicker constantly and are two very different people. But perhaps they are more similar than one might think. When...
917 15 9
Draco Malfoy and Sloane MacDevitt were inseparable childhood friends. Inseparable, that is, until Sloane gets sorted into Gryffindor and Draco leaves...
62.1K 1.6K 62
Emily Black, is as mysterious as her father. Fighting with her inside demons, that each day they pull her closer to the void. He meets the Slytherin...
18.8K 889 26
A boy named Harry Potter, learning magic in a school called Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry has unfortunately been crushing on a boy in Sl...