nothing near clarity

Bởi sofiposie

a haruto watanabe fanfic (idol au) "i was taught to always put our group first, and think about my fans' hap... Xem Thêm

f o r e w o r d
characters' aesthetics
YG NEW GG
sneak peek (must read)
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
(haruto's pov) 1k special
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
the elite's concept
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
epilogue
treasure series book 2 ‼️

chapter 23

705 37 28
Bởi sofiposie

i encourage yall to watch treasure's webdrama first in their yt channel before reading this chapter, so that you'll understand what's happening. Tysm!

인생의 베스트

It was once the coffee that was in my hand a while ago, and I don't even know why and how I'm now holding a camera while filming Junghwan, Hyunsuk and Mashiho sunbaenim. And as I watch them, I can see how the three of them have this type of charisma that makes you want to watch them dance everyday.

I also find it awesome how they're all so synchronized. To think that they just watched the choreography a while ago, but they immediately memorized it. It was mind blowing at how talented they really are. And at the same time, I can feel the pressure on my shoulder, because Treasure sunbaenim were amazing as rookies.

Will we be as amazing as them?

"Don't fool around!" Hyunsuk scolded his two other members who were playing as they danced. I just smiled as I watched them through the camera.

"Should we stop first? We danced for three hours straight now, and we should also let Hanbyul rest her arms and hands too." Mashiho sunbaenim asked as he went to the laptop in the corner to lessen the volume of the song. I smiled at his thoughtfulness before placing the camera down on the wooden floor.

"And shouldn't you change your uniform first?" I asked Junghwan who's still wearing his uniform.

"Noona, you're also wearing your uniform." he reminded me, a pout on his lips making me scoff. This kid really is using his cuteness to get away from trouble.

"This is my PE uniform, there's a difference." I told him, trying to get my point, but he just smiled at me playfully before dragging me to the center.

"Let's dance!" he exclaimed excitedly, making me laugh at his cuteness before nodding my head. I'm on my first day of having my period, but since he requested for us to dance together, then I'll dance with him.

Justin Bieber's song Peaches then came blasting through the built in speakers that's inside this dance practice room.

We just freestyle our dance as we laugh whenever one of us would make a funny move. And as I watched Junghwan dance, I realized that this kid really has an amazing talent. It wasn't the type of talent that was taught, it was like he was born with it. The way he moves his body effortlessly, his facial expressions are on point too!

He reminds me so much of Hoon sunbaenim of Winner. They have that same vibe everytime they dance. Such sharp movements only professional dancers can do.

"Guys, I feel like this is the best video. We'll upload it later." Hyunsuk said while looking at the videos I took with the camera. Junghwan stopped dancing and immediately went to his leader.

"Hyung! I'm still in my uniform! Let me change first, then let's dance again!" he pleaded, but Hyunsuk  just shook his head as if saying that it was alright. Besides, he looks good in his uniform. What's the point of changing? It'll only just cost them a lot of time.

"Anyway, let's have an early dinner today. We have a wedding ceremony to attend tomorrow," Hyunsuk reminded them and I just watched them as I went near the laptop to stop the music from playing.

"Wedding? Who's getting married?" I asked curiously as I tied my hair in a messy bun before going near them to drink water. Hyunsuk was quick enough in passing me a water bottle to which I gladly accepted.

"A producer. I heard he invited you and your other members, but the staff members said it would be a bit risky. So you won't be able to go," he told me, making me nod. I wasn't even aware that we were invited. Maybe my older members didn't bother telling us this since like what they always say, "younger members shouldn't worry about what the elders are talking about."

It's sometimes annoying that they wouldn't tell some issues to us younger members, especially to me just because I'm the maknae. And I know that despite my young age, I can always understand what they're talking about. I've gone through hell ever since I was young, what's wrong with participating in some "elders' talk," right?

"I already messaged the members, and they told me that they're all in the cafeteria now for some early dinner." Mashiho sunbaenim told us, making me panic when I realized just how hungry I am. I haven't had any food today. I woke up late this morning making me miss breakfast, and because I was late, I was ordered to clean our classroom making me miss snack time and as I was about to go eat lunch, but my period came, making me change into my PE uniform so I really have no time to eat earlier.

It's such an exhausting day, but at least I get to meet that cute girl with the pink hair again. I returned her coat with some macaroons. She's also really nice, but she was in a hurry since she was also running late so we didn't get to talk much.

"Noona, let's eat dinner together!" Junghwan exclaimed as he clung to my arm making me lowkey panic at the contact, but after remembering that it's only us four here in the dance practice room that's when I relaxed.

"Sure, but I'm gonna invite my members too. It's hard to be the only girl with twelve other chaotic boys to handle, you know?" I joked before ruffling his hair. Junghwan nodded excitedly since he said he wanted to see Eunkyung too which I find really adorable.

As we're heading to the cafeteria, I was already telling my members to go there too or else I wouldn't cook for them tomorrow morning. It was a joke, but they took it seriously, making me smile.

G r o u p C h a t

pretty savages

the loudest: you brat! im coming! just cook us some breakfast tomorrow, im begging u!

princess: just wait for us, ok? we're on our way, it's just that nari is so slow. AGAIN

leaderraya: nari, faster!

imthatnoona: shut up, princess or else I'll be the one to shut u up. And im already going down the stairs, hiraya!

the loudest: princess 👀

leaderraya: princess 👀 (2)

spoiled brat(endearingly): princess 👀(3)

imthatnoona: it's literally her nickname in our group chat, guys!

leaderraya: and while waiting for us, dont do anything stupid got that, byul?

princess left the chat

I smiled even wider after reading our conversation and seeing how it's already the third time Mulan eonnie left our group chat, but she was always added by Nari eonnie anyway. When we finally reached the cafeteria, I immediately heard the loud voices of the other treasure members.

But when we finally came to their view, they immediately shut up. Making it a bit awkward. Why were they so silent suddenly? It's weird when they're not loud. Actually, the new yg building has always been noisy because of them, and I'm really thankful since it's also weird if it's so quiet.

"She's just Hanbyul, guys! Chill!" Jihoon said, breaking the ice as the cafeteria really became so silent.

"Yeah. we're sorry, it's just that we weren't informed that a girl will join us." Yoshi sunbaenim apologized, making me feel a bit guilty. I should've just declined Junghwan's offer. Since it looks as if I'm invading something so private.

"Yeah, you know it's weird to find a girl with us. Since it's kind of awkward. I'm sorry, but I really feel uncomfortable around you, Byul." Jeongwoo said seriously, making me gasp. We've been eating together with Eunkyung eonnie and Junghwan in SOPA's cafeteria, so why is he saying this now?

Do people really feel uncomfortable when I'm around?

"I don't feel like eating anymore, I'll just wait for you guys to finish. I'm really sorry." Doyoung said, making me bite my lower lip because of feeling guilty.

"Yah! Don't say that to Hanbyul. Apologize!" Hyunsuk scolded them, making the area to be even more silent.

"Yes, I'm the one who invited her." Junghwan interjected while Mashiho sunbaenim agreed to what he said.

"Besides, she helped us in filming. So you guys better apologize." Mashiho sunbaenim demanded while he's glaring at his members.

"No, it's okay. I'm sorry too." I apologize before bowing but I immediately heard Haruto chuckling. His deep voice was really a scene stealer making me look at him.

"That was some nice acting, guys!"

And that's when the twelve of them bursted out in loud laughter, it was booming throughout the cafeteria making me roll my eyes. I was freaking pranked.

"Don't worry, we don't mean anything that we said. It's all a joke. A late April fools day prank!" Jaehyuk Sunbaenim told me, making me chuckle. It's already May, and they're still into this April fools day pranks.

"You weirdos!" I told them as I crossed my arms over my chest. They all laughed, making me roll my eyes again, but a smile was on my lips. And I was about to take a seat next to Junkyu, but Haruto dragged me to his side making me pout since I really want to sit next to Junkyu.

"I want to sit next to Kim Wangkyu, ruto." I told him to make Jeongwoo, who's beside him laugh.

"Kim Wangkyu!" Jeongwoo exclaimed, making Junkyu look at us, his eyes turning into slits after hearing that damn nickname I use to tease him. I just gave Junkyu a peace sign since I'm sure he'll never stop being called by this nickname, especially now that Jeongwoo, one of his loudest members knows about it.

"Yah!" Junkyu shouted, but he was silenced by Jihoon oppa with a spoonful of rice making me laugh out loud. They were really such a chaotic pair.

"Is there banana milk left?" I asked Ruto and he was about to go and get me one but was stopped by Asahi sunbaenim.

"I don't like banana milk," Asahi oppa told me, making me look at him and thank him for the free banana milk.

"Tss, she was just asking if there's banana milk left, and you're about to go and buy for her? Are you even sure you don't have a crush on her? Cause I do." I heard Jeongwoo talking to Haruto but I couldn't understand well since he was almost whispering, making me just let them be.

"Anyway, you guys really improved in acting. I watched your web drama. It's so good, right bestie for life?" I said before I nudged Haruto after using his line on him. It was from the web drama to which they acted. I was actually forced by Eunkyung unnie to watch it, and I'm gonna admit that as much as I hate seeing Junkyu pouting cause it's cringe, the web drama was really nice. They were all so good in acting!

But I was cut off from my train of thoughts when I felt his cold hand touching my elbow to stop it from nudging him,I shivered at the contact, and when I thought he's about to let go, I was shocked when he pulled me closer to him.

I let out a gasp, and I also heard the others did the same because of what Haruto did. It was as if everybody was stunned because of what he did. And we're so close... too close.

"Yah, let go. I'm changing seats. I'm going to Junkyu." I ordered him, because it looks like the others were still so shocked and nobody was able to say something. But I have other concerns, like for example, I was afraid he could hear the fast and loud beating of my heart. And I'm also scared of the fact that maybe my members are with our manager. What if they catch us in this situation?

I wanted to let go and just stand up, but his grip was so tight, but not to the point he's hurting me, it was just enough for me to not be able to move away from him.

And I wanted to look away, but I just couldn't. There's something about his face, and those bewitching eyes of his that makes me want to just stare at him.

Goddamn. Why is he so handsome?

"Haruto! I'm sitting somewhere else!" I told him sternly, although I could feel my legs shaking because of our situation. I even heard my voice cracking at the end of my statement. There was no use in acting tough, when the guy in front of me can read me like I'm some sort of an open book laid in front of him.

And when I thought that it was over, I was then pulled by him even closer, and what shocked me more was when he smirked.

He freaking smirked at me! The butterflies inside my stomach were running wild because of this emotion I couldn't decipher, and his smirk. The way he smirks at me makes me go crazy. It was intense, I was scared, but I could feel the excitement with our situation. I couldn't understand what I wanted, because there's a part of me that's saying this is wrong, but there's also a part in me that's saying this is so right.

It was nothing near clarity. I was lost. I don't know why I'm liking this, but at the same time hating it. What is even wrong with me?

"I don't want you to." he whispered next to my ear, and I could feel my hands getting sweaty because of how close we were. I even felt his lips brushing the tip of my ear when he whispered those words to me.

He was so serious, and I couldn't look at him nor did I even try. I was just biting my lower lip to stop myself from letting out a noise or a squeal.

"It's amusing with you here," he whispered before he placed his finger on my chin to make me look at him. His eyes displayed mischief and another thing that I couldn't quite decipher well. But one thing was for sure, I am going insane because of this encounter.

"No thanks," I told him and was about to go, but he pulled me again, and our nose almost touched. Wtf is going on, and why is nobody stopping us? But I actually forgot them, because it was as if it's just me and him right this very moment.

It was like those movies where the handsome villain finally took hold of the princess, bewitching her to just focus on him and forget about her prince. It was scary yet thrilling. Everything bad was so good to do, and this. This is bad. But why am I secretly liking it?

"Just stay put, sweetheart." he whispered once again as he stared right into my eyes before giving a mischievous smirk.

"You're my bestie for life." he continued and that's when he finally let go of me, and then I heard everybody squealing because of what happened.

"What kdrama is this?!" Jihoon shrieked as he's acting like he's losing his mind after what happened. Good thing that his members were fast to calm him down, and right on time, my members came in making everybody stay quiet, not wanting to let them know of what happened.

"Yah, you're so red. Did you eat something you're not allowed to?" Nari eonnie asked, immediately checking up on me when she saw my state.

"No, I'm fine." I croaked out, and I was glad I had enough strength to answer her. I immediately got up and made Nari's arm as my support to get away from this cursed table.

"I'll eat with my members now. Thank you," I whispered, but I still saw how Yedam gave me a teasing smile, and Junkyu was just eyeing me worriedly, making me smile at him, assuring him that I was alright.

And while we're at another table, that's when Treasure sunbaenim got up since they need to rest because of the wedding they'll be attending tomorrow.

We bowed and said our goodbyes, but as I'm bowing my head, I felt him coming near me before whispering these words.

"Next time when you tease me, do it right. Got that, sweetheart?" Haruto whispered before standing up straight and giving me an innocent smile, though we both know he was far from being innocent. He made my heart beat faster again! What is his problem? And why am I even acting this way towards him? What is wrong with me?

"You're my bestie for life!" Jihoon said in a sing-song manner teasing both me and Ruto, making Junkyu nudge him.

"Yah, call me later." Junkyu reminded me, his eyes still with a hint of concern so I just gave him a smile, but I know he wouldn't drop this topic.

"Bestie for life!" Jeongwoo also did what Jihoon did, making Junghwan who's beside him laugh.

And when they're finally out of sight, that's when Eunkyung said something.

"What happened while we're away? And why do they keep on saying that phrase from the web drama? Isn't that joke two months ago?" she asked, curiosity was evident in her tone making me gulp before replying to her question.

"Oh, it's nothing. We just talked about their web drama earlier." I told her before eating my food.

"Is that the truth? Because we actually stopped our manager from coming inside after seeing you and Haruto so close to each other earlier before we came in." Nari eonnie asked, making me look at them with my eyes wide open, as I let out a loud gasp.

"You saw?!" I shrieked as I could feel my cheeks burning up. They freaking saw us! That was so embarrassing!

"Of course, dummy. But we won't say a thing. I'm sure he's just teasing you. But, you were fine with it, right? You weren't uncomfortable?" Eunkyung eonnie asked me carefully, so I just gave her a nod.

Of course I wasn't uncomfortable, if I was feeling that way, then I should've pushed him away. I know deep down that I also liked what Haruto did a while ago, but what I'm not sure of is why? Why the hell did I like what he did?

Do friends even do that?

"Young love, how disgusting!" Nari eonnie teased me but I ignored her.

I just shook my head before focusing on eating instead. I just need to sleep in order for this to stop running inside my head.

Yeah. I'll just forget about this later. I have to. Because he's an idol, and I'm still a trainee. And this... This isn't right at all.

to be continued. . .

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

13.8K 847 33
"you'll be mine" "w-what?" "i said YOU'LL BE MINE" Y/N whos in love with haruto but haruto doesn't love her back?? read the story to get to know w...
11.6K 575 28
[COMPLETED]✔️ Y/N: Who is he? Lin: He is CAMPUS BAD BOY. More like a PLAYBOY. Every girl's are crazy for him. Y/N: Expect me. [Jaehyuk x Reader] [IMP...
85.8K 2.3K 33
"W-where am I, what am I doing here, what are you going to do to me?" "Don't worry about it, your mine now babygirl" Choi Jiyeon was an ordinary teen...
37.5K 1.7K 37
in which hamada asahi is a trainee under YGE and really wanted to be a kpop idol ever since he was young, but we know that YG has really strict rules...