Soul Eater x OC: Children of...

By OmegaWilliam89

The Gorgon Sisters, three of the most powerful Witches in the world. Medusa, despite her cunning and near god... More

Fen's Bio
Fen's Faction
Prologue
Chapter 1: Extra Credit (1)
Chapter 2: Extra Credit (2)
Chapter 3: Death the Kid
Chapter 4: The Strangers
Chapter 5: DWMA meets the Oozai
Zacharie vs. Death the Kid: Death Cannon vs. Oozai Cannon!
Chapter 6: The Demon Weapon Baku: A Matter most Dark
Chapter 7: The Return
Chapter 8: Eternal Frost
Chapter 9: Celebration (1)
Chapter 10: Celebration (2)
Chapter 11: Celebration (3)
Chapter 12: Rebirth (1)
Chapter 13: Rebirth (2)
Chapter 14: Rebirth (3)
Chapter 15: Witch Hunt
Chapter 16: Normality
Chapter 18: Improbable
Chapter 19: Return of the Oozai
Chapter 20: The Holy Blade

Chapter 17: Old Stone

111 0 0
By OmegaWilliam89

(Somewhere in the Czech Republic)

Evans, Maka, and the Demon Sword rode into the village on motorcycle, none wearing helmets. The village was a sight from a storybook, every house seemed to be a giant chimney, and large stone creatures, the golems, could be seen following the Human inhabitants.

Maka: Whoah, looks like every house has smoke coming out of them!

Soul: The place is full of golem makers, I bet they have kiln around every corner.

Eric: These people make my skin crawl, they're just staring at us!

Maka: C'mon, let's go find who sent the message.

(Meanwhile, in Patchwork Lab (Stein's place.))

The doctor sat alone in front of his computer, staring blankly at the desk. He could feel it, the Madness Wavelength, just as he felt it when he cut Fen in half. It was so tempting to use that Madness, but Stein was now paying the price. All he could do was fight against it, as best he could.

Suddenly, the lights came on, and Mjolnir entered the room.

Marie: What are you doing with the lights off?

Stein: Marie? ...What are you doing here?

Marie: Lord Death and the Oozai were talking about the Oldest Golem going a rampage, they wanted to know your opinion.

Stein: Hm, well golems are made to naturally ward off evil, so it should be impossible for them to go against their creators. It's possible the new generation of Enchanters are able to make golems with more complex programming, but we're talking about one of the very first golems made.

Marie: Do you think it has something to do with the Madness Wavelength?

Stein: It could be, but the sequence of events is too off in my opinion...

Marie: Sequence?

Stein: You would think we'd see Fen around now that the Kishin is active, but he hasn't been seen since. Now out of nowhere a golem, a creature without a soul, suddenly goes crazy? It doesn't feel right.

Marie: You have a point, how can a souless being be affected by the wavelength?

Stein: That type of chaos should be nowhere near this fast, not this early into the Madness. Something's definitely not right...I'm going to the school library, tell Lord Death I need some time to think on it.

Marie: Oh, ok then...

(Meanwhile, back in Loew.)

It took some time, but trio of students found the Enchanter who warned DWMA of the rogue golem, a man who called himself Saw.

He took them deep into the woods, which was unusually quiet for being the Golem's supposed  whereabouts, Evans had expected it to be attacking them at least an hour into their walk.

Soul: Hey! How much longer till we find this thing?

Saw: We're almost there...

Soul: You've said that four times already. I'm starting to think you got other plans.

Maka: Soul! You can't just accuse people like that!

Saw: Hm...let me tell you about Loew. Our economy is based on selling the golems we make, y'know how those work? You put one on your front door, and the Demons are driven away.

Soul: What's that gotta do with anything??

Saw: I'm saying that everyone wants to live a peaceful and quiet life, nobody bothering them. Our community has been one of the most peaceful. We haven't had conflict in years, we are as still as the golems we make...people are like them in a way.

Crona looked around the forest, like something was there the other students couldn't see. Maka inquired, but the Meister was too preoccupied with the unseen threat.

Saw: You look at the more peaceful looking guys around, but it tends to be them with the most evil hearts!

Suddenly, the ground began to shake. The stone trees were effortlessly trampled over by a massive figure of stone. It was humanoid in shape, wearing a pair of overalls with some writing on the front.

Maka looked on at this creature with confusion and shock, something wasn't right about this thing.

Saw: Hm? Huh, looks like you can see it too, eh?

Maka: I-Impossible...golems aren't living, but there's a wavelength?? Wha-What is this thing!?

The man stood alongside this golem, and begun to monologue.

Saw: I've been waitin' for this moment for so long, I think it's been 800 years by now... using my skills as an Enchanter, I imprinted my personality and memories into my genes themselves, so I could live on through my children. Do you know how long eight hundred centuries are? I spent hundreds of boring hours living so many different lines, at least thirty...I have no idea how I didn't lose my mind all those years...

Maka: What's he talking about?

Soul: Look! His body, it's...

Saw's face, it began to "disassemble", exposing gears and chains within. He jumped into the hand of the Oldest Golem, now as a large chainsaw.

Soul: He's a Weapon!

Quickly, the Demon Scythe transformed as well, ready for the immediate battle. With a mighty roar, the stone figure charged at the Meister. It cut through the metal and stone forest trying to slice Albarn in two, who was able to dodge each swing with relative ease.

Saw: I've had to hide my intentions for so many years, I just wanna f-f-fUCKING DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!

Maka: There's so much murderous intent in his soul!

Saw: My engines running again, and I ain't stoppin' for nobody!!!

Eric: Albarn look out!

Despite his small scale, Eric pushed Maka away from an oncoming downward strike, blocking it with a single fist.

Eric: You won't harm my new allies, your horrid pile of gravel!

Saw: Eh?

Crona: Screech Alpa!

Eric transformed into a thin blade, knocking the golem over with a powerful strike. While it was distracted, Maka cut through its side.

Maka: This thing's body is so solid, he definitely hasn't forgotten to maintain it...huh, I-I can't move!

Soul: What!? But he's about to attack again!

The golem rushed in, blocked by Crona, but this time the body of stone knocked both Meisters into a tree.

Maka: What was that? Why couldn't I...huh?!

She noticed thread on her body, and suddenly, a massive group of spiders came from the woods, gathering towards the golem. It was like a black carpet how many there were.

Saw: Eh? You're showing up now? Ok then...

The spiders completely enveloped the Oldest Golem, and they began forming into a mature, feminine body.

Crona: Oh no...

Eric: Calm yourself, Crona. We can get out of this somehow...

A black haired woman stood in front of the golem now, she gave off a frightening aura of familiarity within Maka, who was unsure why at the moment.

Saw: What are you doing here, Archne? I can handle these brats!

Archne: No need... Crona, what are you doing with these kids?

Maka: What? You know Crona?

Archne: Ho-Ho-Ho~! I know more than you think, Maka Albarn.

Maka: What the?!

Archne: Tell me Crona? Why did you switch sides? Could it be because of the harsh way my baby sister treated you? If you want, I could be the mother Medusa couldn't be...

The Demon Sword Meister was now angered by those words, and they suddenly rushed towards the Witch. The blade was effortlessly blocked by a small fan.

Archne: I still get that giddy feeling, knowing I'm an aunt.

She slapped Crona a few feet away.

Archne: If only you could share my appreciation. Giriko, kill them.

Saw: With pleasure.

Saw, now Giriko, kicked the Meister just as they stood up, cutting into their chest with relative ease.

Soul: He cut through the Black Blood so easily!

The Demon Scythe noticed a chainsaw blade around Giriko's leg.

Giriko: Time to kick it to second gear...next time it's your head!

Without warning, Giriko used his chainsaw-like legs to quickly advance towards Crona, and brutally kicked their neck repeatedly, cutting through the tough blood. After the third kick, a distinc noise could be heard, the sound of an..."Could it be...?" Maka thought to herself.

???: Back off, lumberjack!

It was! An Oozai Cannon appeared behind Crona, launching the chainsaw Weapon several feet back.

(Here's what they look like.)

Giriko: Who the fuck-?!

Three figures jumped out of the forest, and the students could instantly recognize the two Oozai uniforms, but it was the third who was in charge it seemed. This Oozai was tall, had slightly dark green skin, had an eyepatch over his left eye, and he wore a darl blue outfit.

???: Finally decided to show yourselves, then we'll do the same!

Soul: Hey, more of those Oozai dudes! What are they doing here?

Eric: Their king must have suspected fowl play, I'm just glad they arrived when they did!

Giriko: You picked the wrong guy to fuck with!!

Oozai: Stand back, guys! I got this one!

The two men rushed at each other. The green Oozai pulled out his sword, suddenly radiating with white energy, as it clashed with Giriko's leg.

Soul: That green guy looks to be even with the other, glad some of those Oozai are on our side!

Maka: Their power is...unreal!

The two souls were massive in the eyes of the young Meister. Giriko's was a traditional sphere with a chainsaw blade rushing around, while the Oozai's, like the others Maka had seen, came from their chest, a bright green heart shone with a blinding light, overflowing with magic energy. The aura created by this stalemate generated a strong gust of wind, threatening to blow the leaves off their branches.

The Oozai surprised Giriko with a sudden left hook, but the Weapon got back on his feet, and headbutted the unknown ally. The Oozai's face cracked, some blood began dripping down onto his face, but he still kept the expression of confidence, like the strike didn't hurt him.

Oozai: That's all? I fought Deku Scrubs with more force than that!

Giriko: I don't know what a fucking Delu is, but I ain't gonna let you call me weak!!

Archne: Actually, we'll have to for now.

Giriko: Huh?? But how come?!

Archne: The golem is losing energy, we'll withdraw for now. There will always be another day to kill these pests.

Giriko looked like he was going to object, but suddenly stopped himself.

Giriko: Ok then. Don't think this is over, cyclops! I'll cut your ass up next time!!

With that, the Witch was carried off by the Enchanter, escaping into the forest. The lone golem then rushed the Oozai, ready to punch his face into the dirt. The Oozai jumped over the incoming fist, sending his own into the golem's face. He knocked the stone figure over, continuing his assault with a barrage of kicks, cracking and shattering the golem's body. Finishing off, the golem was obliterated with a final punch to the face, ruining it beyond repair...as there was nothing TO repair at that point. He stood on the pile of rubble, hyping himself up over his victory.

Oozai: Whoo! Hell yeah, tossed that Pahdul golem! You guys saw that, right?! I didn't even need this shitty sword!

Soul: Damn, even without a weapon, there are some Oozai who can fight with their bare hands. All we could do was watch...

The two identical Oozai said something to the green one, and they all approached the DWMA students.

Imor: Sorry it took so long, kids, this whole forest is unknown territory for us, as well as everywhere else really, heh! Oh! The name's Imor, Zach and Proton sent us here in case things went south.

Crona: Uh...hi.

Eric: You have our gratitude, there was no way any of us could handle that Golem, especially with that Witch and Weapon.

Imor: Hm? Oh, that woman was a Witch? First time I saw one, her soul felt similar to that of mine I couldn't sense it...weird!

Soul: Uh huh, well thanks for the save, I guess.

Imor: Don't sweat it! I'm a certified guardsman back where I come from, protecting people is in my blood! Hm? Is your friend okay?

Maka: Me?

The Meister realized that she hadn't moved an inch, she had been held up by Evans for the duration of the battle.

Maka: I... I can't move. It must be from that thread from earlier.

Imor: We'll help get you back to DWMA, I'm sure your doctor can fix whatever this is, if not Proton definitely could, he's a genius in medicine!

———

Imor: Guardsmen of Zacharie's kingdom in the Oozai Realm.

Combat Style: Close range, hand-to-hand.

Personality: Ready for combat at all times. Imor is proud of his race, and is constantly seen talking about what they can do better than most. The Oozai is a brave, caring person at heart, and will engage with any threat if never, even if it cost him his eye on one occasion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 130 20
A Fanfic following the battle against the Kishan Asura. The Soul Eater characters return, including new faces and new relationships, hopefully ;) I t...
362K 10.1K 24
Hi, my name is (Y/N) Albarn. I finally get to see my older sister Maka and my two best friends. The most exiting part is that I get to attend the DWM...
137K 3.9K 28
After Asura's downfall, Soul, Maka and friends don't have much to do. DWMA is not as active, but Stein still takes full seriousness in the DWMA. Afte...