TVD - Caroline Forbes' Story...

By Romance_Lover_2003

Caroline Forbes has a sister named Grace Forbes. Grace Forbes gets more attention than Caroline Forbes. In th... More

The Return
Brave New World
Bad Moon Rising
Memory Lane
Kill or Be Killed
Plan B
Masquerade
Rose
Katerina
The Sacrifice
By the Light of the Moon
The Descent
Daddy Issues
The Dinner Party
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying

Crying Wolf

80 1 0
By Romance_Lover_2003

Forbes Residence

Elena's cell phone goes off, waking up the four girls. Grace promptly pushes Elena out of bed.

"Go away!" Grace says.

"Unf," Elena says.

Elena lands on the floor and looks back up at Grace, angrily. She crawls across the floor towards her phone and takes it off the dresser.

"Hello?" Elena asks, answering the phone.

Caroline, Grace, and Bonnie look over at Elena from Grace's bed, the three of them incredibly annoyed with being awaken.

"Shhh," Bonnie says.

"Elena!" Caroline says.

Elena drags herself out of Grace's room and continues her conversation in the hallway.

Mystic Grill

Bonnie, Caroline, and Grace are sitting at a table in the Grill.

"Okay. So tell us about this big, witchy plan you've been cooking up," Caroline says.

"We still don't know the extent of what Elijah's up to," Bonnie says.

"No, we don't," Grace says.

"So, I'm gonna ask Luka to tell me what he knows," Bonnie says.

"And he's not gonna tell you anything," Caroline says.

"I didn't say he was gonna have a choice," Bonnie says.

Grace looks past Bonnie.

"What?" Bonnie asks.

Bonnie turns around and Caroline looks up to see that Grace is looking at Matt. Grace gives him a small wave and a smile, but Matt's face remains stony and he walks away without any acknowledgement towards her. Bonnie and Caroline look back at Grace.

"What was that about?" Caroline asks.

"Uh, I don't know. I thought that we were...I don't know," Grace says.

Caroline starts to leave and Tyler approaches her.

"Caroline," Tyler says.

"You stay away from me," Caroline says.

Caroline starts to walk away.

"It's important," Tyler says.

Caroline and Tyler knock shoulders, causing Caroline's bag to fall to the floor, spilling out its contents. Caroline kneels down to retrieve her bag and things, while Tyler kneels down to help.

"Just stop it, Tyler, okay? You're just...you're just making it worse," Caroline says.

Tyler and Caroline place Caroline's things back in her bag.

"Please, Caroline. I'm sorry about what happened, okay, but there's so much we need to talk about," Tyler tells her.

Caroline grabs her bag and gets up from the floor.

"I said just leave me alone," Caroline says.

Caroline storms out of the Grill.

Later

Caroline and Grace are sitting at a table. Jeremy walks into the Grill and over to Caroline and Grace.

"Hey. How's it going?" Jeremy asks.

"What are you doing here?" Caroline asks.

"Bonnie called. I wanted to help," Jeremy says, then asks, "How's it going?"

Jeremy, Grace, and Caroline look over at Luka and Bonnie.

"She's selling it and he's buying it. She's giving him the sex smile," Grace says.

"All right, Caroline. I get it," Jeremy says.

Caroline and Grace look at Jeremy, noting his jealousy, and look away with a knowing smirk. Luka begins to fall over and Bonnie grabs his shoulders, trying to keep him upright. Jeremy, Grace, and Caroline quickly walk over to help.

"Why don't we go over here?" Bonnie asks.

Bonnie starts to lead Luka around the pool table. Jeremy approaches them first.

"I got him. I got him," Jeremy says.

Bonnie moves out of the way and Jeremy places Luka's arm around his shoulder and drags him away from the eyes of the bar patrons.

"What kind of witch roofie was that?" Jeremy asks.

"Strong one," Bonnie says.

Bonnie smiles slightly, satisfied with her witchy abilities.

Forbes Residence

Bonnie and Jeremy are kneeling next to Luka's unconscious body in the living room. Caroline and Grace walk in with four candles each. Bonnie gets a message from Grace telling her that she is not going to be there.

"We only have, like, an hour or two before my mom gets home," Grace says.

"These are all we could find," Caroline says.

Jeremy stands up and Caroline and Grace hand him the candles, one by one.

"Place these evenly around the room," Bonnie says.

Caroline and Grace hand the remaining candles to Bonnie, who takes them. Jeremy begins placing the candles around the room.

"How does this work?" Jeremy asks.

"Um, I'll put him in a trance and ask him questions. It's like hypnosis," Bonnie says.

"You sure you're strong enough for this?" Jeremy asks.

"That's what the candles are for. I'll draw power from the flames," Bonnie says.

"If she needs any more help, I'll use my powers," Caroline tells him.

"I'll get the matches," Grace says.

Grace starts to leave the room.

"I got it," Bonnie says.

Bonnie shuts her eyes and the candles flare up. Grace turns around and she and Caroline smile.

"Never gonna get used to that," Jeremy says.

Caroline smiles and places hands on her hips, "Oh, come on. That's pretty hot, and you know it."

Jeremy smiles. Bonnie looks up at him.

"I need a bowl of water," Bonnie says.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll - I'll go get it," Jeremy says.

Jeremy exits the room. Caroline and Grace smile broadly down at Bonnie, who looks up at Caroline and Grace.

"Okay. What was that? "It's hot"?" Bonnie asks.

"He is so crushing on you," Grace whispers.

"So?" Bonnie asks.

Caroline and Grace sit down on the floor across from Bonnie.

"So...What, you'd rather be with traitor warlock over here?" Caroline asks.

"I'm not into Luka. It's just, you know, he understood me, and he was new and different," Bonnie tells them.

"And you've known Jeremy since forever, and you only see him one way, as Elena's brother, but you're a witch, Caroline's a were-witch, and I'm a vampire. You know, it's not like we're in any position..." Grace tells her.

"To be picky," Bonnie says.

Caroline laughs, "No. To judge."

Bonnie, Grace, and Caroline smile at each other. Jeremy walks back in the room with a bowl of water. Bonnie takes the bowl from Jeremy and places it on the floor by Luka's head.

"Looks like he's waking up," Jeremy says.

Bonnie dips her hands in the water and places them on either side of Luka's head. She shuts her eyes and performs a non-verbal spell which is shown to be working by the flames of the candles flaring up intensely. Luka starts to breathe heavily.

Later

"How long is this gonna take?" Caroline asks.

"I don't know. He's fighting me," Bonnie says.

Luka is moving his head around, fighting the spell. Bonnie's hands are still placed on either side of his head.

"Please stop. Please," Luka says.

Bonnie closes her eyes and Luka soon follows suit, successfully having been put into a trance.

"There. All right. Why are you working with Elijah?" Bonnie asks.

"Klaus. We both want him dead," Luka says.

"You want to kill Klaus, too. Why?" Bonnie asks.

"Because he has her and we have to get her away from him," Luka says.

"Who...who are you talking about?" Bonnie asks.

"My sister," Luka says.

"His sister?" Grace asks.

"Why does he have her?" Bonnie asks.

"He's searching for a way to undo the curse without the doppelgänger. He's forced generations of witches to help him for centuries," Luka tells them.

"What has Elijah promised you?" Bonnie asks.

"If we help Elijah kill Klaus, he's promised to return her to us," Luka tells them.

"And how do you kill Klaus? How do you kill an Original vampire?" Bonnie asks.

Luka starts to fight the spell again.

"He'll kill me if I tell you. Don't make me," Luka says.

"It's okay, Bonnie. We can find another way," Jeremy tells her.

"No," Bonnie says, puts Luka back in a trance, and asks, "How will you kill Klaus?"

"After the sacrifice, Klaus will be vulnerable, weak. It's our only chance," Luka tells them.

"After the sacrifice?" Caroline asks.

"What do you mean, after?" Bonnie asks.

"Klaus will be vulnerable," Luka says.

"But Elena will be dead," Bonnie says.

"Yes. Elena has to die," Luka says.

Bonnie looks up at Jeremy.

Jeremy shakes his head and whispers, "No,"

Later

Caroline is sitting on her bed, flipping through a magazine, when she hears a sudden noise. She jerks her head up and gets out of bed. She walks out into the hallway.

"Liz?" Caroline asks.

Caroline walks over to the front door and looks out the window. She does not see anything and proceeds to lock the door and walk back into her room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647K 15.7K 61
Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls. She had no idea about everything that...
11.7K 381 16
When a spell goes wrong, Bonnie's sister witch is called in to help. Bringing Bonnie and her best friend Damon back proves to me the one thing that c...
61 0 15
I was once a human girl with insecurities with the hope of find my true love but that all change one Faithfull night I became a vampire but was that...
26.9K 548 50
I do not own these characters, rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't have any supernatural creatures. This is a story between Klaus Mikaelson a...