Bound By Unknown(✔)

By bookie_writes

"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to he... More

Copyright
Author's Note
I.Avni Arya
II.Crash
III.Troubles
IV. Embarrassed
V. Joyous
VII. Sad
VIII. Club
IX. Job
X. Tears
XI. Cancer
XII. Baby
XIII. Diya
XIV. Mama
XV. Press meet
XVI. Fun time
XVII. Chance
XVIII. Engagement
XIX. Moving
XX. Date
XXI. Trust
XXII. Insecurities.
XXIII. Little things.
XXIV. Mehendi
XXV. Drunk.
XXVI. Comfort
XXVII. Married
XXVIII. All the best
XXIX. Seema
XXX. Bleed
XXXI. Erupt
XXXII. Temptation
XXXIII. Secretary
XXXIV. AJ
XXXV. Damini
XXXVI. Amusement park
XXXVII. Black
XXXVIII. Daksh Agnihotri
XXXIX. Sending away
XL. Jealous
XLI. Hold on
XLII. Evidence
XLIII. Hostage
XLIV. Rescue
XLV. Not leaving
XLVI. Awake
XLVII. Normal
XLVIII. Test
XLIX. Truth
L. Friend or Foe
LI. Crumbling down
LII. Broken heart
LIII. Hope
LIV. Heart to heart(1)
LIV. Heart to heart(2)
LV. Talk
LVI. Home
Epilogue
Acknowledgement
Bonus chapter

VI. Party

4.6K 279 14
By bookie_writes

How many of you are enjoying online classes or work from home?

I am not taking them seriously. I just completed this chapter listening to online classes because I just can't wait for it.

__________________________________

Me and Akshaya leave for the party. I see the decorations and shocked by seeing the preparations done for the party.

"Babe, you did a great job. This decoration is awesome", I turn towards my friend and compliment her. Her eyes light up with happiness and she gives me a big smile.

"Thank you", she tells happily.

We reach the place where everyone are gathered. A white cloth is placed in form of tent and it is covered with fairy lights. Some tables are arranged to one side with some cutleries on them. A stage is placed at the center with some chairs surrounding it. Waiters are serving some food and champagne. A small platform is raised beside the stage for dances. Overall, it is a beautiful place. Everyone present here are in elegant dresses and classic masks covering their faces. I search the crowd for familiar face and find Goenkas family greeting some people. I signal for Akshaya to follow me and we go near them.

Entrance

Table Arrangement

"Hello, uncle", I greet Rudra Goenka and touch his feet, I do same for his wife and mother.

"Look, how much you have grown", Kalyani Goenka. I give her a small smile in return. Just then Anu arrives.

"See Kalyani, how beautiful my granddaughter is! I am getting many marriage proposals for her. She is of right age for marriage. What do you say, my granddaughter and your grandson? Anu asks dadi. I blush at that. I quickly get control of my emotions and answer her before the other one replies.

"Anu, I need to build my carrier first. Then I'll think of marriage and I'm only 21 years old for god's sake. I'll definitely not marry that monkey Goenka", I say that in a low voice and Anu catches that.

"Who is this monkey", she questions.

"Anupama, you didn't know. Come on I'll even show you the video. By the way you did a good work on my grand son", Kalyani dadi winks at me at the last part and she and Anu leave together. They both are best friends. The conversation which I am dreading happened and I cannot hear a end to it after we reach home.

"You used to have a crush on my son. What happened now?", Meera Goenka questions me after the both elders leave.

"I didn't have a crush on him aunty. And I got to know what an arrogant person he is. I lost all my respect towards him", I reply to her forgetting that she is her mother.

"Maybe to the outsiders. He has bad experience with dating so he judges others based on that. But my son is one of a kind Avni", Rudra Goenka joins the conversation.

" You know when you were small he used to be at your side always. He adored you. Even your parents saw that and we used to think that you are going to be inseparable. Then that accident changed our lives", Meera aunty exclaims and looks on the verge of crying. Rudra uncle tries consoling her.

"Aunty, they wouldn't want you to be sad. They always wants us to remember about them in our happy thoughts only", I say slowly trying to soothe her.

"Yes, Meera. We know our friends. They will not want this. And this day their daughter is going to get her birthright today. Meevin's is going to get their next rightful heir", Rudra uncle says to both of us with a small smile.

"Yes, Happy birthday Avni. Today you are getting you are birthright. Are you ready for it?", he questions me.

"Thanks you uncle, and I am ready for it", I answer to his question.

"Yes, yes . I forgot about it. Happy birthday Avni", Meera aunty wishes and hugs me. I feel at home in her embrace. I feel like a little kid in mom's embrace. Meera aunty has been my mother in many incidents in my childhood. Anu was there to take care of me, but Meera aunty was and always will be my mother. She even asked me on many occasions to call her mom. But at that moment. I want to call her mom and I did.

"Ma, Thanks ma", she stands still for a second and then hugs me still tighter. I feel content in my life now. I move out of her embrace after a minute. She gives a kiss on my forehead and pats my cheek affectionately. Her eyes are filled with tears. I look at Rudra uncle, his eyes are filled with tears. I hug him next.

"Thanks papa, for everything you did for me to live my life as a normal person", I say to him. He hugs me tightly in response and gives a kiss on my head.

"It is the least I can do for my friend's daughter, you called me papa. I feel like it is not enough for what I did in your life", he replies and pulls out of hug and looks at me with pride in his eyes.

"Ooof, you guys are making me cry. N-now s-top it before I start crying", Akshaya grumbles. "Avni, you are drama queen. You can call them that earlier na. Now you always want to create a scene and be centre of attention. But on the second thought I think it will be good for company. So keep doing it bitch", Akshaya replies only to have ma scolding her.

"Akshaya, what is that language. You gaining confidence in people doesn't mean you can scold her", Ma scolds her to wish Akshaya winks at me.

"Come on ma, you should listen to words she speak. And I also gained confidence because of her", she smiles sheepishly and we all burst into laugh which causes her to get proud. We all chat and catch up. Till I hear his voice. The almighty Abhi Goenka. I scoff at that thought.

"Good evening ma, Good evening doll", he wishes his mother and sister. He completely ignores his father which I find odd. He turns and loks at me up and down.

_______________________________________

Abhi Goenka

I change my suit and leave for the party. As I entered the party I become a center of attention. All the guests want a piece of me to discuss about their business or for a deal with me.

"Thank you for informing me about this. My assistant will contact you about the details Mr. Sharma", I give him a hand-shake and search for a particular girl. I am excited to see how she looks now.

"Thank you Mr. Goenka, we will do best for this deal", Mr. Sharma says bringing me out of the search. I give him and and move from there. I find my family at one place and go there to wish them.

"Good evening ma, Good evening doll", I wish mom and Akshaya. I completely ignore my dad. I turn towards the other person. She is wearing a beautiful green dress. She is looking amazing. I am still looking at her when someone clears her throat. I raise my eyes and meet her brown eyes and recognize her.

"Wow, Avni Arya. You clean up really good", I complement her.

"Thank you. But you look good in the state I left you", she replies smugly. Now she wants to play dirty then she is going to get it.

"Will you dance with me?", I ask her with an innocent smile on my face. I know that she will not have any chance to reject me in front of my parents. My mom and sister squeal in delight after hearing to my question. Avni looks at their face and gives me a nasty glare to which I chuckle.

"Yes", Avni replies and places her hand in my extended one. We leave for the dance floor. A slow song is played in the background. I place my hands on her hips and pull her close to me. She places her hands on my shoulder and we move our body according to beats of the song. She is looking perfect in my arms.

"You smell good", I start flirting with her. She scowls at me.

"Now do you want to get in my pants Mr. Goenka", she questions me acting seriously.

"No but I want to know about you. Akshaya always tells me about you. I want to know more about you", I want her to believe my words then my plans are going to be easy.

"I think you know everything about me considering you doing a background check on me".

"How do you know that?"

"Considering I am your sister's bestfriend. Me admiring your work. And me being a business graduate. I think that's want you were gonna do. And you did", she shrugs her shoulders.

"You are very smart. There are some interviews going on for my assistant. Do you want to give a shot", I question her really impressed by her. She can become a good asset for me. Before she can reply we here some members whispering about some things not trying to be discreet.

"Do you know today Arjun Rajput's daughter is going to be announced in public", first person says.

"Ha, yes. I heard about that. She is going to take half of the company. Poor Abhi. He worked very hard and now all the effort is going to some one's hand", second person says and laughs.

"Ya, he is arrogant thinking that he owns everyone but know look he should share that with others", they both laugh at that.

After hearing that words I glare hard at them and storm out of that place leaving Avni calling for me. I was afraid that this is gonna happen and it did. I don't know what to do now.

_______________________________________

Avni

"Wow, Avni Arya. You clean up really good", he complements me.

"Thank you. But you look good in the state I left you", I reply smugly. But inside I am getting all mushy mushy because of his compliment. I keep my poker face.

"Will you dance with me?", he asks me with an innocent smile on his face. I want to do that but I know his intentions are far from innocent. I start to reject him when I hear squeals from ma and Akshaya. I look at their faces and gives him a nasty glare knowing I can't reject his offer. Ba*****!

"Yes", I reply and place my hand in his extended one. We leave for the dance floor. A slow song is played in the background. He places his hands on my hips and pull me closer to him. I shiver at the feeling of his body. I place my hands on his shoulder and we move our body according to beats of the song.

"You smell good", he starts flirting with me. I scowl at him.

"Now do you want to get in my pants Mr. Goenka", I know answer to that because he is a play boy.

"No but I want to know about you. Akshaya always tells me about you. I want to know more about you", he replies which I find hard to believe.

"I think you know everything about me considering you doing a background check on me", I reply.

"How do you know that?", he questions seeming genuinely shocked.

"Considering I am your sister's bestfriend. Me admiring your work. And me being a business graduate. I think that's want you were gonna do. And you did", I shrug my shoulders.

"You are very smart. There are some interviews going on for my assistant. Do you want to give a shot", he offers me to which I am confused and feeling proud that he offered me a job without knowing about me. Before I can reply we here some members whispering about some things not trying to be discreet.

"Do you know today Arjun Rajput's daughter is going to be announced in public", first person says.

"Ha, yes. I heard about that. She is going to take half of the company. Poor Abhi. He worked very hard and now all the effort is going to some one's hand", second person says and laughs.

"Ya, he is arrogant thinking that he owns everyone but know look he should share that with others", they both laugh at that.

After hearing that words he glares hard at them and storm out of that place leaving me shocked. I call his name and go after him. I feel sad that he is facing humiliation because of me. I want to explain my situation to him first. I follow him when I bump into Akshaya.

"Hey, where are you running to? Papa is about to make the announcement", Akshaya informs me.

"Ok, I'll be there in 5 minutes. But first I need to speak to your brother", I reply hastily and follow Abhi.

"Wait. I'll come with you", She says and we both jog towards him. We find him with his best friend Rohan Oberai. Their family owns many hotels ll over the world. They are second rich in India. We stop suddenly when we hear a crash sound. I try to go in front of them when Akshaya shakes her head. We sneak behind them and hear to their conversation.

"Man, you need to calm down. You don't want to make a scene in the party", Rohan tries to control Abhi.

"F** the party and F** everyone. I am done with this shit. I did so much for this company and in return of appreciation I get humiliation. Some b** comes and take everything when the company is in heights. Where was she when the company is on verge of bankrupt?", Abhi says angrily.

"Man, calm down. She may be good for the company. We don't know about that", Rohan says.

He don't know what I did for the company. I did so much research about some small business to invest and many potential investors through Rudra papa. Anyone don't know that.

"Ya, it may be truth. But I want some person to sit on the seat after proving their worth not by birthright, I am going to make her life difficult if she doesn't reach the company expectations", Abhi replies and their voice fades out.

"Don't think about it. Everyone will come around after seeing your caliber. Don't stress ok", Akshaya says.

"Yes, it may be true. And I don.t need to prove it to strangers. But I must do something about our employees and board members. Your brother is right. He too started from low position not from birthright", I reply.

"What are you going to do?" Akshaya questions me.

A solution is already there in my mind.

____________________________________________________

Hey guys,

Here is your update. Thank you for the readers and the people who voted for me. I am grateful for that

What do you think Avni is gonna do know? Any ideas.

I am getting good at writing chapters. Any comments or suggestions about my writing.

And as the covid is spreading in India. Please be safe. Please vote and comment it makes my day.

Vote. Comment. Share.

Next update: 4/05/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 121K 46
Trust. Somewhere we all trust our best friends more than our family. Right?! But what if they take your trust for granted and crush it. ××××××××ו××...
215K 8.8K 112
Warning : This story is intended for readers aged 18 and above. It contains explicit content, including violence and marital rape, which may be offen...
1.7M 66.3K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
4.7M 237K 85
Indian Chronicles Book I My Husband, My Devil. "GET RID OF IT" She thought she heard something wrong, Not reacting she just stared at his face no e...