Royal Disaster||Obey Me [AU]

Galing kay YamarieSakan

[Prince! 7 Demon Brothers x Reader] Being hired as a castle maid in Sebun you get to be bossed around by the... Higit pa

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[12]
1,000+ Reads Special
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
3,000 Reads Special
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]

[11]

1.2K 54 33
Galing kay YamarieSakan

You eyed yourself in the mirror wondering what the dress will look on you. You smiled as you saw the dress hugging you body perfectly, so far this was the most beautiful dress you've worn. You twirl around enjoying it so far, you then went and grab your maid's footwear since you haven't got anything else and since it's black you think it'll look nice with a light pink color.

Once done you made sure you look presentable as much as possible, you even went so far to fix your [h/c] locks. You then immediately went outside of your room making your way to the entrance of the palace. 

While making your way you hum your favorite song as there was a slight skip in your steps. Yesterday before you went to sleep, you finally got your pay for working in the Palace and it was quite a lot. You can't wait until you send all of them to your mom, you decided when you get back here you'll send it straight away to her.

You neared the entrance of the Palace and all of a sudden your heart started to race. You haven't wear anything in the Palace aside from your maid outfit. What would they think about your new look for the day? Would Asmo regret buying you these?

Your fast pace from before became slow as those thought and question filled your mind, soon that slowness in pace became a complete stop. You were close to the entrance and you can hear the muffled voices of the princes outside, having their talk and argument as usual.

"[Y/n]?" You stare up to see Solomon, head tilted to his side. He came closer with concern on his features. "Is something the matter?" He ask, also checking you if there are any signs of physical hurting.

You stared at Solomon's warm blue and yellow orbs, you feel like you could tell him without being shy or embarrass with what you're feeling. Without wasting time you started to speak up. "I don't know, I guess I lack confidence right now with how I look. This is my first time wearing something this beautiful."

Solomon was quiet for a second and soon smiled. "No need to worry [Y/n], you look very stunning and you bring out the dresses' beauty more. So hurry everyone is waiting for you outside." Solomon took your hand and give you a slight push on your back, thus the two of you started walking in sync.

"Thanks Solomon." You said, giving him a smile. Thankful for his words that made your confidence boost over the roof.

"No need for thanks. I am just telling the truth, no? By the way are you trying to impress one of the brothers?" Your eyes widen as your cheeks was immediately dusted with a light shade of pink. For Solomon, he has a huge cheeky smile on his lips. Loving the way how you react to his question.

"N-No! Of course n-not, that wouldn't be professional for me to do!" You said, now holding your cheeks with both of your hands, on each side. You heard Solomon laugh and soon a sly smirk made his way to his lips. You playfully hit Solomon's arm and made sure to give off a scary glare which failed due to him laughing more.

You gave up but you decided to get revenge soon for teasing you. You then finally reach the entrance and saw the seven princes of Sebun gathered there talking. "Excuse me your highnesses, [Y/n] is now here." Solomon said, putting his right hand on his chest and slightly bowed down.

"Oi [Y/n]! Did you know how lo-" Mammon stop mid sentence and immediately your conscience self was now thinking of some bad shit about how you look.

"Is there something wrong? Does the dress not fit for me?" You said, the tone in your voice show how obviously you're panicking right now.

"No! T-Theres nothing wrong, i-its just-" 

"You look wonderful [Y/n], I am glad you used the dress I bought for you." Asmo's eyes were practically sparkling with joy at this point.

"Yeah, the dress fits you well. So don't fret over it." Leviathan chimes in, giving you a reassuring smile though you couldn't help but notice the bright tint on his cheeks.

"Hmm, I agree. You look like a pink dessert ready to be shown in front of a dessert shop and ready to be eaten." Beel also made sure to comment which you appreciate.

"What kind of compliment is that?" Prince Satan questioned Beel but soon discard it and continued. "You should be more confident with yourself, that will add more to your beauty."

You blushed at their wonderful compliments, you gave them a smile and 'thank you', earning a nod from the princes who complimented you. "As I was saying earlier before I was rudely interrupted by Asmo, [Y/n] y-you look nice." Mammon said, turning his head afterwards. You didn't notice the blush in his cheeks due to his pair of square orange shades.

"Awwww, thanks Mammon!" You exclaimed, causing him to turn his head towards you. You always spend time with Mammon that you practically knew what he's going to say next, or rather you have a rough clue.

"Whatever, don't feel special because the Great Mammon complimented you!" You called it, you knew he was going to say something like that.

"I think that's enough chit chat for now, I think we should head to Hinkon now." Lucifer finally decided to speak, arms across his chest like always. 

"[Y/n] you will be in the same carriage with me and sit next to me!" Mammon quickly said, pointing one of the carriage that was settled near the castle's gates, ready to ride off if said so.

"Objection! [Y/n] will sit right next to me!" Asmo interfered causing the two brother to stare at each other, by now you got used to them fighting and at this point it wasn't really funny anymore.

"[Y/n] won't be sitting or will be in the same carriage with you two, you'll just give her a headache. It will be us and Solomon in a carriage and the others will go to the other one." Prince Lucifer said, making this decision to make this pointless feud to stop cause for sure it'll go nowhere.

"What?!" The two said in unison as they set aside their fighting. "Perhaps you two have a problem with my decision." Prince Lucifer said, showing his smile causing the two to stop talking.

"Now the two of you inside the carriage now." Mammon and Asmo sluggishly walked towards their said carriage and disappearing once they were inside. Then was followed by Solomon who keep an amusing smile on his lips. 

"[Y/n], let's go inside now." You turned your head and saw Beel, Levi and Prince Satan was peeking their heads, awaiting for you to climb in the transportation that they reside in. You nod your head and started making your way to them.

"By the way, you look nice." You halted in your steps to look back at Lucifer, unfortunately for you he started walking to the carriage himself. From all of the Prince you didn't expect him to compliment you, well there's a time when you experience something new.

You then took the steps of the carriage and was now inside, you sit right beside Levi for the other two Princes were already on the other side. The carriage door was then closed by a footman outside and you heard the horses, soon the carriage started moving and the scenery of the mini-garden of the castle started to change.

"[Y/n] would you like some cupcakes?" Beel was the first one to speak. He showed a clear container with colorful cupcakes inside in a total of six.

"I'd love too Beel!" You said, he opened the container for you and extended it for you to choose which color cupcake you want. They all look delicious and beautiful and you really wanted to taste them all but you contained yourself and didn't hesitate to pick the cupcake with [f/c] frosting. 

"Where'd you find that cupcakes in the last minute?" Prince Satan asked, brows arise as he stared at the container that Beel held in his other hand. 

"At the kitchen fridge, I saw Luke baking this the other day and made a note that I take them with me before we left for Hinkon. I am afraid that I'll get hungry on the way." Beel explained as he munch on his second cupcake. 

"That's Beel for you, always prepared in terms of food." Levi commented as he laughed at Beel's story. 

"Indeed, I agree." Prince Satan said. You then saw Prince Satan was now holding a book in his hands. "Prince Satan where did you get that book?" You ask, as you were curious because you were sure you didn't saw him bringing anything with him.

"I was holding this the whole time, perhaps you didn't notice because its a lot smaller than other books." Your lips turned circular as you heard his explanation.

"If Beel is prepared for food, Satan is always prepared to bring at least one of his unread books." Levi said and you agree with him, now that you think of it. Each of the seven princes each loves something and that reflects on their personality, you got to admit that it was kinda cute.

It wasn't at all a long ride to Hinkon for it's just a few meters outside the city walls of Sebun. You and the princes made some idle chat as Satan will join in time to time to question things or to comment on some things. The topic of the conversation was on food then it shifted on books and finally games, hearing Beel's and Levi's opinion on books is quite expected, of course Beel's preference in books has to do something with food and Levi apparently reads manga which you notice earlier on when you met him.

Soon the carriage halted signaling that you have arrived at your destination. The door was opened from the outside by one of the footman, bowing their heads as they await for the princes to get out from the carriage. The first one to get off was Prince Satan and Levi, soon Beel followed. He then turn around to your direction and reach up a hand for you to take. You smiled and and took his much larger hand as you get out of the carriage.

You stare at the small village in front of you and immediately a frown was placed on your lips. The village was a complete disaster indeed as it was consumed by black ash due to the fire that occurred. Even some of the grass were burned a crisp and was also in a darken color.

You then felt a light pressure on your shoulder, you look up to see who's hand it was and belong to no other but Beel. "It's okay [Y/n]. I bet Lucifer already hired some people who will rebuild this village, and with our donations they will soon get over with what occurred." You smiled at Beel, you appreciated how he reassured you and gave him a nod.

You then heard a loud trumpet being played. You turned your head to see who was playing the loud instrument that played an extravagant sound, probably to make known that the princes of Sebun is here.

One by one, people from inside the town start appearing from the burned houses, they were all covered in ash, sorrow can truly be seen in their eyes and a frown on their lips. Upon seeing the princes, everyone kneeled and bowed their head.

"Behold the Royal Princes of Sebun are here to offer a donation, may it be clothes, food, entertainment and money for the accident that occurred in your town! So whatever worries you have, they are now being dealt by. Now I present to you the next ruler of Sebun, Prince Lucifer!" Solomon said in front of the crowds of people, you were quite jealous of how he was so confident to speak like that without stuttering. He is something, you thought.

Everyone was silence except for the birds that flew over they sky and the winds that was lightly blowing to the west. You kept your eyes on Prince Lucifer as he walked in front were Solomon was standing before. His black hair swayed in the wind as the rays of the sun was shining on his skin, making him more attractive than he already is. The face that he held was lacking emotion and you can really tell that he was serious.

"Oi [Y/n]! What are you doing being all googly eyes while staring at Lucifer?" You moved away your gaze as you heard Mammon's hush voice behind you.

"What do you mean by that?" You questioned Mammon as he now stood beside you, arms cross in front of his chest as his face held what you usually see when he was complaining.

"Ya know! Staring at him like your in love with him!" He exclaimed, his voice grew a little louder as he explained what he meant.

"I was doing no such thing." You respond back, not knowing what he meant. "Whatever just stop it!"

You and Mammon then heard a cough from behind, the two of you swiftly turned your heads and saw Solomon with an unamused face. "Prince Mammon, I advice you to stay quiet or Prince Lucifer will be quite cross if you make such loud conversation with [Y/n] during his speech." With that said, Mammon quickly zip his mouth shut causing for you to do the same.

After Prince Lucifer's speech, immediately tables were being set up in the field by the knights of Sebun. Boxes of the donation were put on top of each table, labeling which table is which. The citizens of the small village were already forming a line, getting their fair share of the donation that was prepared for them.

"[Y/n], would you like to help me give this food to the elderly and children over there?" Beel ask, in his hands were ton of water and food in two plastic bags. You nodded your head and Beel handed you the plastic bag with bottles. The two of you then walk towards where the elderly and children were residing.

They were residing in an open field with little tents that the Kingdom provided, there were children running around and playing with each other and some of the others were playing the board games that they just received earlier. As for the elderly people they were given blankets which was now wrapped around their frames. You and Beel approach the elderly that was sitting on the ground, as they talk away with each other.

°°°°°

   You flopped down on the fields with Beel, after going back and forth to check and to give who needs more both food and water supply. The two of you were slightly sweaty and tired. Well it's just you who is tired. The two of you sat there enjoying the nice cold breeze that crawled on your [s/c]. As the two of you were silently enjoying the moment you've realize that this would be the perfect moment to ask Beel about their other brother who you haven't seen in a while. "Beel, you don't mind if I ask you a question?" You ask, still staring at the scenery in front of you.

"Sure, ask away." He said as he also wasn't prying his gaze in front of him. "Where is... umm, your other brother? You know the one that always hang out with you."

"You mean Belphie?" He ask as he stared at you, slightly tilting his head on the side. You then nodded and continue. "It's just I don't see him anymore and today he isn't even here." 

'Belphie, huh? So that's his name then.' You thought.

"Well as far as I know, Lucifer said that the Kingdom over-seas or known as the Celestial Realm was wanting one of us to stay in their Kingdom to help small villages like Hinkon that was devastated by natural disasters. According to Lucifer he sent Belphie which he said he also agreed and before we can know and say our regards to Belphie he was already sent away to the Celestial Realm." Beel explained what he knew, and you could notice the slight frown and confusion on Beel's face. You felt bad and try to brighten things up.

"Well I bet he'll be back soon Beel, so don't worry!" You said giving him a smile, a reassuring smile at that.

"Yeah, I hope he'll be back soon. I really miss him." Beel said, returning the smile that you gave him. "Say, you two are really close more than the others. How's that?" You ask, now that you think about it and recall the past days that the two princes always stick together whenever you see them. Well when Beel is hanging around you he was nowhere to be seen beside Beel.

"Well we are twins." He said and you almost choke on your own saliva as you heard that. The two of them twins? They don't even look alike. "Wow, I didn't know that the two of you were twins." You said, making Beel chuckle (sexily).

"Well the more you know." He said. You too soon chuckle and enjoyed the scenery in front of you. Well that was when you heard Mammon's voice from behind. You sigh and look around to face the white-haired Prince who was stomping all the way towards you.

"Where have you been?!" He ask with you responding truthfully what you did the time that you weren't with the young Prince.

Once Mammon was distracted and has now finally calmed down from his whining the two of you and Beel head back to where everybody was. When you got there, The knights of Sebun was already packing up the tables and the empty boxes that use to have food and supplies in it. It wasn't long until the preparations to go home was finish and everyone was starting to go into the carriage, this time Mammon and Asmo asked their eldest brother Prince Lucifer if they could finally sit in the same carriage with you. With a sigh, Prince Lucifer allowed them, switching Levi and Satan with Mammon and Asmo.

You were now inside the carriage and boy the peace and quiet you had earlier when coming to Hinkon was now replace by the two of the noisiest brothers, well that's what you think. It took a couple of minutes to finally sit in your seats for Mammon and Asmo were fighting who should sit next to you, Beel got a little annoyed so he decided to sit next to you causing the two to finally shut up and take their seats also.

As the carriage started moving the people of the small village of Hinkon waved their hands, directly to the people who help them. You can't help but smile as you saw their happy faces, this day sure turned out great and you had a lot of fun too. Also getting to know about Beel's twin brother Belphie, you're not going to lie but you kind of find that name cute. Though his personality towards you wasn't cute at all.

"I need a so much beauty sleep when we get back to the Palace, I am so tired and pretty much deserved it." Asmo started the conversation aloud.

"What do you mean you're tired? All you did was stand there with an umbrella as you give out the clothes that you donate." Mammon countered, causing Asmo to glare at Mammon.

"That's also tiring and you did the same too!" Asmo countered back.

"At least I did more work than you."

"No way, the one who worked the most here is Solomon and Beel." Mammon huff as he crossed his hands refusing to talk to Asmo any longer, and the same goes to Asmo as he scooted away from Mammon. 

You and Beel just stared at the two with an unamused face. You really can't believe this two, despite always agreeing in holding or going to parties they always seem to fight about everything, well you wish they don't fight about everything.

Meanwhile... 

°°°°°

   The bed let out a moan as Belphegor sat down on it, his cow pattern pillow in his arms. It's been a few days since Lucifer locked him in these boring place, he can't go anywhere and can't do nothing. There was no one he can call for help and he hated it. He then rolled around his head as he think of a plan how to escape here and seek revenge for his brother for doing such thing.

Though that thought was immediately cross off in his head, he is annoyed with Lucifer but he couldn't bear to hurt him. 

He'd had to find another way to have revenge... 
__________________________

My Other Work:
Which of the 7 Demon Brothers Loves you?

Link: https://www.quotev.com/quiz/12985327/Which-of-the-7-Demon-Brothers-Loves-you

Check out my Quotev
https://www.quotev.com/YamarieSakan

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1M 35K 106
Just some stories filled with fluff, angst, and I guess some crack of our favorite demon brothers and side characters :) the book/mc(y/n) is gender-n...
689K 18.1K 49
welcome to the devildom! some spoilers! first/second pov. lowercase intended. ♡︎ started on ; april 15th ♡︎ ended on ; november 20th. ♡︎ remaster sta...
56.8K 1.4K 86
A compilation of many fic-lets into one.. How do surprise guests actually play out? How do the other characters get along? This is a compilation of w...
13.5K 568 69
[Hard mode] This is the continuation of Your story after ((easy mode)). Declaimer: I Don't own obey me. Nor you. Some of the pics aren't mine either...