Sakura x Hibari

By AnnaVelardi

Little shorts about Yakumo Sakura's love for Hibari Kyoya. Including how she fell in love with him. Why she i... More

Yakumo Sakura
Earliest Memories
The First Friend
Love at First Sight
Year One : Part One
Year One : Part 2
Welcome Back
Mismatched Adventures
Dino Cavallone
Fight
6 : Mask
6: Round One
Round Two
6 : Finding Hibari
6: What love can do
6 : Aftermath
Varia : Rings
Varia : Feeling Better
Varia : Storm Guardians
Varia : Emotions
Varia : Mist
Varia : Cloud
Varia : Urges
Varia : Sky Part 1
Varia : Sky Battle Part 2
Varia : Sky Battle Part 3
Varia : Aftermath
Future : Not According to Plan
Future : Grand Entrance
Future : To My Past Self
Future : Training
Future : Raid
Future Hibari Kyoya's Return
Future : Hibi
Future : Truth
Future : Their First Time
Future : Bonding
Future : Choice Battle
Future : Vongola Primo
Future : Four Swords Men
Future : Vongola Decimo
Future : Leader of the Arcobaleno
Future : Future : Skylarks, Cherry Blossoms and Daisies
Future : The beginning of the End
Future : Middle of the End
Future : Primo and Decimo
Future : The End
Future : Aftermath
Simon : Growth
Simon : Confession
Simon : Love
Simon : Inheritance Ceremony
Simon : Simon Family
Simon : You're Mine
Simon : Gift
Simon : The Night Before
Simon : Welcome
Simon : Ryohei vs Aoba
Simon : Killer Spots
Simon : The First Memory
Simon : Lambo vs Ooyama Rauji
Simon: Lambo's Pride
Simon: The Second Memory
Simon: Gokudera vs Shitopi-chan
Simon : The Third Memory
Simon : The Horrible Truth
Simon : Hibari vs Adelheid
Simon : The Fourth Memory
Simon : Damian Spade
Simon : Yamamoto's Return
Simon : The Fifth Memory
Simon : Yamamoto vs Damian Spade
Simon : Late Night Secrets
Simon : Tsunayoshi vs Enma
Simon : The Sixth Memory
Simon : Freedom
Simon : Damian vs Hibari & Sakura
Simon : The Final Battle
Simon : The Seventh Memory
Simon : Tsuna & Enma vs Damian Spade
Simon : The Yakumo Curse
Simon : Aftermath
Rainbow : Hibari Kyoya x Yakumo Sakura
Rainbow : Team Fon
Rainbow : Day One

Mafia

61 3 0
By AnnaVelardi

Summary:

We have entered the daily life Arc and boy is it busy. For our Yakuza Princess she is more busy than she wants to be but she is also getting to meet the 10th family. Its nothing but adventure and excitement in this installment

Reborn

Sakura stood there at the entrance of her home looking at this baby dressed in a suit. Both Kai and Bai were on edge to see this child in their home standing before their princess. "Ciaossu" he greeted them. The twins moved in front of Sakura guarding her and being protective. Sakura frowned, totally confused as to what was going on.

It was a Sunday morning when she was greeted by the doorbell on her way to the kitchen to get breakfast. She had just been passing the entranced and decided to answer it anyways since she was the closest. As she opened the door though she felt like she had sensed something wrong and took a step back. Some instinct told her to get away from the door and that instinct had spread to the house like wildfire. In an instant both Kai and Bai were standing next to the princess along with six other guards around her.

The door opened anyways and there stood a well dressed baby in his black suit and tie. "Ciaossu" he greeted them again. "Who is this?" Sakura asked. "I am Reborn" he introduced himself to her. "Reborn?" she questioned confused. "The number one hitman in the world" Bai explained. The baby named Reborn nodded.

"I came here today as a formal greeting. Perhaps we can sit down and talk somewhere?" he asked, looking directly at Sakura. Blinking confused on why everyone was so on edge, Sakura took the stance to say, "Prepare the tea room."

A bit of bustling and rushing along with a few guards, the Yakumo Yakuza welcomed the hitman. Sakura sat across from the baby at the tea table as a maid poured the tea and served some small cakes. Reborn looked at the princess once the maid was gone.

"The formality is that the Vongola mafia has hired me to train the next leader of the Vongola. That leader is here in Namimori. Since you are the residing mafia here, it's only formal that I introduce myself along with my intentions" he explained to her.

Sakura frowned and shook her head a little in disbelief. She was educated in the mafia world enough to know who the Vongola familia was and the influence they held in the world. "I understand the formality but what does the Vongola get from telling us? My Yakuza is small compared to them. And it would make no difference what you do versus what you say." she commented frowning.

Reborn chuckled. "Your tutors have been educating terribly then," he told her, shaking his head. "The Yakumo Yakuza are the ones who first welcomed the Vongola Primo and his guardians here when Primo decided to retire. Your founding members even helped Primo get all his paperwork and housed him like family while he stayed here on vacation" Reborn explained to her.

Sakura was shocked at that. She had no clue her family had close ties to the Vongola like that. Reborn on the other hand saw the shock on her face and reached into his coat pocket to pull out a letter. "Here you are. A letter from the current Vongola leader" he said, handing it to her. Sakura sat up slightly and took the letter from the baby.

She briefly read over it and her eyes widened as she read the letter and the history that the Vongola and Yakumo family had in common. The Princess also read the request of the Ninth to look out for this new Vongola leader. After she folded the letter to read in better detail later, she turned her attention to the baby. "I can agree to these terms. Watching over and helping out the Vongola benefits my Family more than it benefits the Vongola" she commented. Reborn nodded his head. "Very good. I'll let Ninth know that the Yakumo Yakuza is in agreement and an ally of the Vongola" he commented. Sakura nodded and bowed her head. "Thank you."

Reborn excused himself and left to do Reborn things. Sakura on the other hand excused herself to her officeIn her office she began reading over the letter in more depth. According to the Vongola history, Primo, the first Vongola leader and founder, moved to Japan to retire and thanks to a set of twins named Yakumo Ryunotsuke and Yakumo Tsubaki. The twins were leaders of the Yakumo Yakuza which helped people just like the Vongola. The older twin Ryunotsuke and Primo got along very well and Ryunotsuke did whatever he could to help his new friend settle into the country including getting papers and a home to live out his life.

The other twin Tsubaki took on the role of hostess in helping Primo settle in and helped him dress his home. She was also the person who suggested a couple of japanese names for Primo to take on. She had beautiful calligraphy and wrote the kanji for Promo's new name. Supposedly she was fond of the cloud guardian Alaudi but there was nothing more written in the letter.

Sakura put the letter down. She knew who the Vongola Familia was and the power they had. She knew the fact that they allied with her small Yakuza would allow a lot of opportunities for her. But she also knew that entering this alliance meant that she could be married off to build bonds in the Vongola and Yakuza. She let out a sigh feeling a little stressed.

New Member

Later that afternoon, the little Yakuza Princess heard a commotion out in her backyard. Confused, the princess got up to see what was going on. She made her way down the stairs, across the tatami mat of the formal tea room and slid open the paper doors to see Bai standing behind his brother, Kai. Kai on the other hand was holding up a young teenage boy who was borderline beaten bloody. The princess felt her Yakuza self kick in as she stared down at this teen. He on the other hand, with his black eye glared at the princess.

"Who is this?" she asked Bai, ignoring the teen. "Some brat that decided to climb the wall," Bai explained to her. Kai on the other hand dropped the kid letting him cough up some blood and try to regain his center. Kai looked at her. "Are you done working in the office?" She nodded. "Yeah I reread the letter from the Vongola and I'm okay with these conditions. Even if it means I might be married off one day" she said standing tall. Kai nodded not happy with her choice but in agreement with it because this was a good business move.

The teenager saw them all distracted and went after the princess. He moved as much as his body would let him. The twins froze when they saw this teenager but the princess was calm. As soon as the teen reached for her she grabbed his arm and threw him over her shoulder and knocked him on his back flat on the wooden porch. The teen was surprised. As the princess turned her attention to Kai and Bai. "I'm gonna head to my room to do some homework. Please take out the trash" she commented before she turned to go inside.

Instead the teen rolled over and took the servant bow. "Please let me serve you." he begged. Sakura glanced at the teen then looked at Bai. "I think I need some help with math." Bai nodded and said, "I will be up shortly." Then the princess took her leave. The kid on the other hand didn't move. He was surprised how a child could easily flip someone twice her size and weight. Kai looked down at him. "It'll be up to the Princess to decide what happens to you. I'd suggest you stay there and wait for her command." he told him going inside.

It would be a few hours before Sakura stepped out to see that same teenage boy unmoved. She went over to him and placed her foot on his head. "Your name?" she asked him. "Miki, miss" he said. He sounded tired and sluggish. "And how old are you?" He glanced up at her but her foot shoved his face to the wooden porch again. "I will be 16 this year." he said. "Have Kai take care of you and prepare for the Namimori High School test in Spring. I expect everyone in my household to have a proper education." she said then left him there. "Thank you." he said, grateful.

Sawada Tsunayoshi

The next day at Namimori Middle School nothing too interesting happened other than the rumors of a first year confessing to another first year in their underwear. Sakura rolled her eyes finding this all to be a rumor until she was summoned by Hibari at lunch. Another member of the disciplinary committee met Sakura at her classroom. "Sakura-san, Hibari-sama wants to see us." he told her. She blinked surprised but nodded her head. Yuna looked upset. "You've been spending a lot of time with him." she commented. "It's part of being in a club. You should join one" The princess suggested to her best friend. Yuna continued to eat her lunch.

Sakura and this other member met Hibari in the empty stairwell. "After school there will be a student fight in the dojo. I expect you two can handle it." he commented. "Yes, sir." they both said and he took his leave. The other student nodded to Sakura and headed off following Hibari. Sakura on the other hand headed back to her classroom to finish lunch with Yuna.

After school Sakura headed to the dojo to see what this whole fight was about. She made her way inside as students made way for the second year once they saw her badge. Quickly she grew bored seeing how this fight was over a girl. She sighed thankful she didn't want to deal with another girl having a crush on Hibari. Instead she folded her arms waiting for the fight to start.

Boy was she shocked to see a first year student in his underwear getting in a fight with the older student named Mochida. She watched as he destroyed this student pulling out his hair and playing off the word of Ippon or one hit. She scoffed amused greatly by this. After the fight was over she made her way out so she could make the report to Hibari.

Gokudera Hayato

"A transfer student?" The princess was caught off guard to hear such a request from Kusakabe. Kusakabe coughed "Yes, I would normally create a file for the student for Hibari-sama but unfortunately I have a bit too much going on that I cannot make the file. Could you please do it for me?" he asked her once more. Sakura blinked and took the name from the second in command. "Thank you" he told her.

After school Sakura made her way to the committee room. She knocked on the door and waited a moment but there was no response from the leader. Cautiously she opened the door expecting Hibari to start a fight with her instead though she was greeted to a quiet empty room. Hibari wasn't by the window staring down at the students nor was he taking an afternoon nap on one of the couches.

She shut the door behind her and went over to the kettle so she could start making a cup of tea. Then she went over to the desk to boot up Hibari's computer that allowed her to access information about the students so she could start this new transfer student's file.

The girl spun the chairman's chair and then took a seat in it. Her face then started to heat up as she realized that she was sitting in Hibari's chair. The same chair that he gave orders in and looked down on them. A giggle escaped her as she leaned back in the chair. To sit in Hibari's chair without trying to hide or sneak around to leave him gifts was so different than having permission to actually sit in his chair and work. "Ah right, I'm supposed to be working instead of fangirling" she muttered to herself.

Finally starting to work, Sakura began to write up the transfer's file.

Name : Gokudera Hayato

Age : 13, First year

Birthday : September 9,

Gokudera Hayato comes from Italy as a first year transfer student to Namimori Middle School. He is transferring under the status of his half Japanese blood. Grades from Italy are unknown.

Sakura stared at the quarter filled sheet on the computer. "This isn't a very filled out report" she muttered leaning back in the chair. "I don't think Hibari will approve of this..." she commented frowning. She looked up at the new student's name and then looked at where this student came from. She pondered a bit...before she pulled out her phone.

She called Kai. "Is something wrong princess?" he answered shortly after the first ring. "No nothing is wrong. I'm working on something for the committee." she quickly explained. "Alright." he answered. "It's a first year transfer student named Gokudera Hayato. He comes from Italy. So I was curious to see if he has any mafia connections" she explained why she was calling. Kai pondered it as he headed over to his brother who was more informed about other mafias. He put the phone on speaker so his twin Bai could hear. "Gokudera... I don't know a family by that name from Italy." Bai let himself be known. Sakura pondered a moment. "Could he be an illegitimate heir?"

"How soon do you need that report?" Kai asked her. "Ah it needs to be done today." she commented frowning. "If we had more time we could look into him more but with such a short deadline I do not think it's possible..." Sakura nodded. "Alright I'll settle for what I have." she commented. "Okay. We will see you tonight." the twins told her and they hung up.

Sakura printed out the very short report and put it in a manilla folder. She then left it on Hibari's desk to read it when he returned to his office. Sighing she got up from the desk and went to get her now cold cup of tea. After she drank it, she cleaned up and locked up the office for the day.

I trust you.

Sakura was staring at the hole in the middle of the school ground. "A freshman apparently did it to avoid being expelled after a low score on a science test." Another member of the committee explained to her. "So that means we have to clean it up?" she asked, shocked and not fond of physical labor. "No." The committee leader arrived. annoyed Sakura and the other committee member stood up quite stiff.

He looked at Sakura. "I trust you to handle this clean up." he said to her anger radiating off his body. Sakura turned to look up at him confused. "Handle the clean up? Why me?" she questioned him. Usually one wouldn't question Hibair's orders but that would be completely unlike this girl to not question the fearless leader.

"Your report on the transfer student was short and precise. It was excellent work. It shows that I can trust you to handle other jobs." he explained to her. Sakura blinked surprised but quickly nodded her head. "Yes sir" she said with a huge smile on her face that quickly turned to a smirk as she looked at the other who would have to listen to her now to clean this up.

Hibari nodded his head and left the work to the Yakuza Princess.

Yamamoto Takeshi

"You don't know who Yamamoto Takeshi is?" Yuna asked Sakura as they were rushing down the hallway with the other students. "I don't know all the students like the disciplinary committee leader does" she said, dodging one student who opened the window and sticking their head out the window and looking up.

Just as the girls were about to turn down the hallway to head down the stairs Sakura's phone chimed. She read the text from Hibari demanding she go to the third floor and be prepared to catch the freshman that was ready to jump. Yuna sighed. "Orders from the scary leader?" she asked her friend. Sakura frowned but nodded. Yuna sighed again. "Alright I'll keep you updated on the ground." Sakura smiled and said, "Thank you" before she took off heading up to the third floor.

Sakura entered one of the classrooms and opened the window to make sure she was just below the student that was hanging off the railing. Once she was in the right spot she texted Hibari letting him know she was in position. She was nervous and antsy. Many what if questions when through her head.

"Ciaossu" Sakura was pulled out of her thoughts by the baby hitman. "Ah Reborn-san" she said surprised. "Are you here on orders?" he asked her. A nod. "Then do you mind ignoring this situation?" "Does this have something to do with the freshman Vongola leader?" she asked. He nodded. "Then yes, I can ignore this whole situation." she commented. "Thank you Yakuza Princess" he told her and took his leave.

Sakura smiled as she sat in the open window now to simply sit and watch the show.

The Cow Print Baby

Sakura and Yuna were eating lunch in their classroom along with the rest of their class. "It's true, I saw it yesterday" one girl said standing up from her desk creating quite a commotion. Yuna and Sakura both turned to look at the girl. "What's that about?" Sakura asked. "There's a rumor going around about some cow print baby here at school. Sakura raised an eyebrow at that. "Uh huh... well I haven't heard anything from Hibari about it so therefore I wouldn't worry about it" she said. Yuna nodded.

The Rice Ball Present

All the girls on this day in Namimori were making rice balls in Home Econ class. That also included Yakumo Sakura and Hinamori Yuna. Sakura was staring at her rice balls. They looked a little too perfect for her. "Are those for Hibari-senpai?" Yuna asked, sticking her head into Sakura's station. "Ah yeah I guess I'll give them to him." she commented frowning. Yuna noticed that frown and looked at Sakura. "Is there something wrong with them?" Yuna asked her, looking at the rice balls.

"Don't you think these are a little too good looking?" she asked her best friend. "Sakura-chan you've always been good at cooking so of course your rice balls look perfect" her friend encouraged her. Sakura ended up pouting and let a long sigh. "They look so good that they look fake. I don't think he'll like them." she muttered packing them up as the class was coming to an end.

The best friends said their goodbyes and went their separate ways. Yuna would give her rice balls to someone else in their class while Sakura would head up to the next floor. This is where she found herself running into the third year that made her heart rush and face blush. "Yakumo," he said surprised to see her up there. "You should be in home ec right now." he narrowed his eyes at her. She pulled out her perfect rice balls. "Actually, I just came from the home ec classroom to give you these." she said presenting her perfect rice balls to him.

To say Hibari was surprised was an understatement as he looked down at the younger student. He then looked at her rice ball and took them from her. "Get back to class" he ordered as he entered his committee room and locking the door behind him. Sakura let out a long sigh of relief and headed back to her classroom. 

Notes:

And with that we have reached chapter 12 in the manga. I hope you are all enjoying the story so far. I would also like to apologize for the month long Hiatus as I was helping my mom move but now that she is settled in updates will continue regularly once again.

Just a wanted to give everyone a small introduction to Sakura and her character. Out of all my original characters she is most likely my complete one personally and character design wise.

if you are enjoying the story please leave a comment to let me know that you're enjoying it.

Reach out to me :
https://linktr.ee/armyhat210

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1K 84
The deal was that we get married and have our first kid. That way, both our fathers would get off our backs. So now I'm to married a girl like this...
302K 8.1K 78
When the younger sister of Hibari Kyoya suddenly shows up one day, she is nothing like what Tsuna and the rest would've expected- bubbly, cheerful an...
164K 4.7K 63
What was thought to be impossible came true in the form of Mai. She'd gotten the stoic and battle-crazy prefect, Hibari Kyoya, to fall in love with h...
103K 3.1K 43
SLOW UPDATES. I'M SORRY. You live, and you die; it's as simple as that, right? Then why did I find myself living a life in another world after my dea...