Only Love..💫✨❤

By iamkashhh

SHORT STORIES ON #SIDNAAZ.. Hey there SidNaazians....! Here is your Typical SidNaazian Writer again..! Here... More

Only Intro
1🦋
2🦋
3🦋
4🦋
5🦋
6🦋
7🦋
8🦋
9🦋
10🦋
11🦋
12🦋
13🦋
14🦋
15🦋(last)
LETS COPE TOGETHER
Hayaat❤♾
2❤♾
3❤♾
4❤♾
5❤♾
6❤♾
7❤♾
8❤♾
9❤♾
10❤♾
11❤♾
12❤♾
13❤♾
14❤♾
15❤♾
16❤♾
17❤♾
18❤♾
19❤♾
20❤♾
21❤♾
22❤♾
23❤♾
24❤♾
25❤♾
26❤♾(LAST)
Epilogue❤♾
NEXT?
L❤ve Happened🧿
2🧿
3🧿
4🧿
5🧿
6🧿
7🧿
8🧿
9🧿(last)
Epilogue♾🧿
Rab Ne Banaya Mainu Ik Tere Vaaste💞
2💞
3💞
4💞
5💞
6💞
7💞
8💞
9💞
10💞
11💞
12💞
13💞
14💞
15💞
16💞

His Little Wife🦋( Intro)

12.3K 487 24
By iamkashhh

Sidharth Shukla ( 29 Years)
Handsome, Charming, And A Strict Dominant Personality..! Owner Of Shukla's Emprizes, A Workholic Person, Work 24/7 Of The Day, There Is No Entertainment Kind Of Thing In His Life Nor He Likes To Waste His Time With Silly Things( A/C To Him)...!
He Can Bow Down Only Before His Queen That Is His Mother..!

Rita Shukla : A Sweet Nd Caring Lady..!  Opposite Personility Of His Son..! Wants Her Son To Be Settled Nd To Enjoy His Life..! She Wants Him To Marry A Girl Who Could Teach Him To Enjoy His Life..! A Bubbly Kind Of Girl..!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Shehnaaz Gill (23 Years)
A Beautiful, Sweet Nd Bubbly Kind Of Personality, Can Make Anybody's Day With Her Positive Energy That She Carry! A Punjabi Girl With Full Of Entertainment..! A Wattpad Stories Lover, Basically Believes In Love..!

Studying In Punjab Nd Has Been Selected In Mumbai's Best Universityy!

Parmindar Kaur: A Sweet Nd Caring Lady, Loves Her Family Nd Daughter Shehnaaz..!

Santokh Gill: Father Of Shehnaaz, A Strict Yet Lovely Personality.. Owner Of Gill's Event A Top Most Company Of Punjab..!

Shehbaaz Gill (25 Years): Brother Of Shenaaz, Sweetest In His Nature.. A Punjabi Pataka Like His Sister..!

Shehnaaz's Mother Father Nd Her Brother All Are Over Protective Bcz Of Her Naiveness..

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Will Add The Characters According To The Needs..!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 8.6K 34
this book will have short tales of our sidnaaz
3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
584K 41.5K 85
SID:WHY?U BITCH...THIS IS VERY COMMON FOR U NA...U SLEPT WITH SO MANY AND FULFILL THEIR DESIRES..THEN WHY R U BEHAVING LIKE AN INNOCENT..STOP UR DRAM...
131K 12.4K 38
COUSIN LOVE STORY ONE IS INTROVERT, ARROGANT, RUDE,ROUGH AND TOUGH AND ANOTHER ONE IS CAREFREE,SWEET,FULL OF DREAM THEY BOTH HAS ONLY SIMILARITY T...