𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 • �...

By ishsserendipity

Distorted by the world's cruel acts, and after being stripped off her love and dreams, staying in a library w... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Tu Jaane Na - Armaan Malik Version
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

Chapter 11

310 33 46
By ishsserendipity

"Now are you going back? You still wanna stay by my side?" She asked as he entered the room after winning the war of his conscience.

"We're staying..." Armaan said.

"What--"

"We're gonna stay and help you get Pratyush justice." Amaal said.

"I don't want you two to take any pains for me." She looked down

Armaan and Amaal rolled their eyes, when will she understand?

"We're staying and your opinion least matters to us in this matter, " the Malik brothers said.

"No, Bhai but--no, what if--" she said like a psycho.

"How many ifs and buts do you have?" Amaal sighed.

Armaan looked at her, he loved her even after knowing she couldn't love him back with the same passion but at least he had her with him.

"We're with you, don't run away again, please." Armaan sat beside her and took her hand in his.

"Armaan--" Inaya was forestalled by Armaan's finger on her lips.

"I know." He said, he knew she was again gonna start up with her never ending sorrys.

"We're gonna get him justice, and that's my decision, I'm gonna be with you, forever."

"I don't want you two to take any pains for me." She looked down

Armaan and Amaal rolled their eyes, when will she understand?

"We're staying and your opinion least matters to us in this matter, " the Malik brothers said.
_____

Armaan was sitting near the window of his room, one of the rooms of Inaya's house, he was in deep thoughts.

"Armaan," Amaal entered and Armaan turned to him.

Amaal sighed and walked to his younger brother.

"Armaan, I know it must be hard for you... she loves--" Armaan spoke before Amaal could complete, "I know but I didn't fall for her with the expectations of her falling for me as well. If my love is one sided, let it be. At least my friendship with her isn't one sided. She trusts me, something that sometimes people in love don't have, this is enough for me."

"How mature my chotu has become," Amaal said, "I'm so proud of you for what you are."

Armaan smiled at his elder brother.

__

Inaya was in her room, she was thinking about Armaan, she knew he was in love with him and she wasn't, she was cursing herself for being this cruel to Armaan. She wasn't giving a true lover his love but if she would that would be cheating on Pratyush, isn't it? But what about Armaan?

They cannot move on.
That's when Manogya entered.

"Thinking about Armaan, weren't you?" Asked Manogya.

"Na--" Inaya was forestalled, "Before you lie you know na I'm a human lie detector?"

Inaya looked down, "yes I was."

"You know na he loves you?" .

"I do, and that's what makes me guilty, I'm being so inhuman to him... I don't want him to love me like Pratyush did. It led him nowhere and I can't make Armaan go through that. I should have never been friends with him. Now that I am, he's endangered, so is Amaal Bhai..."

Inaya sat down and thought of the worst things possible, "if anything happened to anyone of them, I swear Manogya I will kill myself."

"Stop talking negatively," said a stern Manogya.

Since Inaya was not paying attention to her, Manogya sighed and started,"and why would you just begin again with Armaan? Not that he's a very great and good gentleman. He is just another ordinary random boy, enraged in love. His love with fade by time, he'll move on in life."

"He wouldn't. And he's not just another ordinary boy, he's different and his love won't fade. You don't know him." Said Inaya, annoyed with everything Manogya said about Armaan.

"But he's not that handsome, isn't it?

"No!" Inaya rolled her eyes, "he's perfect, the girl who would be his would be so lucky."

"But he ain't a gentleman!"

"He is!"

"So surely he isn't a loyal friend!"

"He is! How can you say all this even after knowing what he's doing for me?" Inaya eyed Manogya, who smirked.

"I was just trying to make you realize that maybe... maybe he has a place in your heart. Not as much as Pratyush's but he ain't just a friend for you."

Inaya was left stunned by her words.

"You're talking anything!!" She got up sternly.

Before the conversation could continue more, Armaan and Amaal knocked on the door

"May we come in?" Asked Amaal.

"Sure!" Manogya said.

_

"So tell us, Inaya, how do we unveil Mr. Mahajan, the corrupt politician and the killer of Pratyush." Manogya said, they were all so shocked by her words. Too brave of her.

"I cannot do this. I don't want any of you to get hurt or worse." Inaya said, trying to hold back her tears, that incident still haunts her. All were silent but then Armaan spoke,

"Nothing of that sort will happen again, you wouldn't lose us, lose me." He assured me.

She looked at him, their eyes stuck at each other's. No one can understand their relationship. It was more than just love, it was more than just friendship, it was more than just attraction. It was something even they didn't understand. The purest form of love.

Neither Manogya nor Amaal disturbed them but the eyes' gaze was broken when Inaya's mother and father entered with snacks.

"Kids, have snacks. You all must be tired." Said Inaya's mother.

"Thanks aunty," Amaal, Armaan and Manogya said and they left.

Since they were all hungry, they started eating but Inaya didn't, she had no will. And again, Armaan's passion to destroy her unwillingness was back. He took a cookie and handed it to her but Inaya, being the adamant girl she was, didn't accept it.

Armaan sighed and got a little closer to her, making her eat it, her doe eyes stuck at him. Why is he so modest?

Even a lone tear made its way down her cheek, which Armaan wiped.

"If you wouldn't eat, how would you be strong enough to get Pratyush justice?" Armaan said softly to her. He must hate Pratyush, right? The reason she isn't his? But how can this loverboy hate something Inaya loves.

She smiled.

After snacks, they started again.

"So the fact is that, I still have the proof, the proof to reveal the true face of the politician but it is at my old flat, which gets patrolled by his goons twenty four into seven. They cannot go in and fetch it because of two reasons, firstly, the security of the society is tight. Secondly, it is hidden in my flat but somewhere even their ancestors wouldn't find it."

"So it's easy, we go and get it and submit it." Armaan said.

"It's not that easy, there are not just one or two. But more than twenty of them and... they're dangerous, like very." Manogya said.

"How to get them?" Asked Amaal.

"It's gonna be really crowded very soon. Since Christmas is near, remember Inaya, the society celebrates Christmas really well and they also get surprise guests there on the celebration day." Manogya said.

"I got an idea," Armaan said, surprisingly.

______________________________________

I am feeling sad for Armaan🥺 He's such a great lover! Just like Aditya from Jab We Met ( the inspiration for Armaan's character in this one) 😊❤️

✨ Please tell me if you all are writing the storyline
✨ Excited for everything that is yet to come?

Do leave a comment, it's mandatory 😌💫 and don't forget to vote✨⭐

- Ishu, XD✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
26.5K 2.2K 38
"Inaaya," he calls out, a certain urgency underlying in his tone. "Don't ever fall in love with me." She doesn't say as a moment passes between them...
1.8M 139K 130
'Love has the power to tender the broken, but self love has the power to change' Sequel to 'It was Always you' This is the story of Arjun's Beloved...
33K 2K 59
Two broken hearts who leave each other with misunderstanding but This is not in our hands to keep together or not after 6 years of separation their l...