Nobody Gotta Know (Z.D.H)

By Love_RossShor

A tell of two people you would never think to be together falling in love. More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Ages
Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Note 2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
New Ages!!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Sorry
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Q&A
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilouge
Q&A

Chapter 38

70 5 0
By Love_RossShor

Friday June 19, 2022
Dylan's POV

"Zach Dylan we need to talk." Was the first that came out of Dani's mouth when Zach and I walked through the door.

"About what?" I asked confused.

"Just come sit down," Dani led us into the kitchen where Jonah was standing, leaning on the island. He immediately straightened up when we walked in. Dani pointed to the barstool on the opposite side of the counter.

Zach and I shared a look before sitting.

"What's going on?" Zach asked them.

"Why does it feel like we've just been called into the principle office?"

"Don't worry you're not in trouble," Jonah assured us.

"Ok I'm just gonna say it. We need to talk about sex," Dani blurted.

"Oh my god," My face fell into a look of horror and shook and Zach stifled a laugh. "No," I said shaking my head.

"This is serious," Dani scolded me. "Look I was your age once-."

"Dani you sound like an old woman," I told her. She rolled her eyes.

"Listen we aren't trying to stop you from having sex but we just want to make sure you're being safe," Dani said.

"We aren't having sex!" I exclaimed throwing my hands up.

"Sure," Dani said sarcastically. "Here just take these," She said before setting a box of condoms on the counter.

"Dani. We. Aren't. Having. Sex," I said trying to get it through her head.

"Just take them," She said. I slapped my forehead.

"How about you just keep them for yourselves. We aren't having sex and we won't be having sex anytime soon," Zach suggested.

"We don't need them," Dani said. I raised my eyebrow.

"Why don't you need them? Are you pregnant!"

"No!" Dani yelled shaking her head. "God no! I'm on birth control. Jesus don't wish that on me." Jonah rolled his eyes at her reactions. Dani saw and just shook it off.

"What's going on?" Anna asked. I turned to see her and Madi walking in the room.

"Did you guys buy them condoms too?" Madi asked looking at the box. I huffed.

"Fine we'll take them but they aren't going to put to use," I said snatching the box off the counter.

"They better because if you get pregnant I'm not helping with that baby," Dani called out as I stormed out of the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I like this one," Madi said holding a hideous dress. We had been dress shopping for about an hour now and I could tell Madi was getting bored.

"Madi please grow up," Dani glared before walking away.

"What about this?" Anna held up a dress. It was pretty but I knew Dani would say no because it was pink.

"No it's pink," Dani said before continuing to look through the racks.

"What about this one?" Abby held up a beautiful dress. It was a navy blue color that probably went down to your feet. It had slit at the bottom that wasn't to open.

"That's pretty put it in the maybe pile. Svea have you found one you like yet," Dani asked her future sister in law.

"This one is nice," Svea said picking one off the rack. It was a sleeveless dress in white. It had a strip of orange around the waist with a flower in the front. The bottom was poofy, like a mini wedding dress, with orange flower petals at the bottom. It was cute but wasn't really my style.

(A/N like this but imagine not for kids.)

"I love it," Dani said taking it from Svea's hands. Madi's mouth dropped.

"I thought you said no orange," Madi said. Dani rolled her eyes.

"You should try it on sweetheart," Carrie, Jonah's mom, said. Dani handed the dress back to Svea.

"Start looking for orange dresses," Madi let out a puff and walked to the other side of the store.

"I need a break," Anna said taking a seat on one of the chairs. I let out a laugh and kept looking. Honestly though I didn't know what I was looking for. "Oh that one!" Anna squealed. I turned back to her.

"This one?" I asked going back to the one I just passed. Anna nodded excitedly. I pulled the dress out. It had rhinestones on it that went from the top of waist and across the top to the opposite shoulder. The bottom was flowy which would be nice for a summer wedding.

"Eh," I said shrugging. Anna ignored me.

"Dani!" She waved Dani over.

"That's pretty," She said. "Anna go try it on so we can she how it looks with Svea's dress." Anna took the dress and ran off to the dressing room's

"I found one!" Madi called out but everyone ignored her since she hadn't been taking anything serious. "Guys!" She shouted angrily.

"That really cute," Esther said looking at the dress. Everyone else turned and saw the dress Madi was holding.

"That's actually really pretty," Dani said nodding. "Go try it on," She demanded.

Once Madi, Anna, and Svea had the dresses on the rest of us started talking about which one fit better.

"I really like how Anna's flows," Carrie said.

"Ha one point for me," Anna bragged.

"Same but I kind of don't like the rhinestones," Dani said shaking her head. "In plus the orange is very bright and neon. I like the color of Madi's better."

"Nope one point for me," Madi said sticking her tongue out.

"I like Madi's," I added. "I feel like the other one is a little too much for a bridesmaid."

"Yea might be right," Dani muttered still looking at the dress. "Ok Madi's wins."

"Ugh!" Anna mumbled before walking back in the dressing rooms.

"Finally," Madi grumbled following her. Svea went also.

I sat down in a chair. We had been here for too long and I hadn't sat down once so my feet were hurting.

"Ok let's leave."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys like the dress she chose? I didn't really have any clue what to chose but I liked that one. Honestly I'm not sure about it though. So I'm open to other options. If you have any dress ideas my messages are open. Anyways please vote and comment. I love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.2K 159
Completed!! ||Why Don't We|| ·Groupchat·Private Message·Imagines ·Preferences×More×
801K 12K 189
thank u for reading this was a fun one to write completed ✔️
77.3K 1.4K 45
"its hard to love someone and not know if they even feel the same way. Because one day they will be in someone else's arms. They will be happy and yo...
1.5M 24.5K 87
I've been into doing imagines, I couldn't resist a why don't we series.