Storm

By GOUCHEND

Clara Chelten West. A CEO. Untouchable. Unlikeable. Dangerous. Tyler Jasmine Brooks. A Former Mechanic. Inter... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FOURTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FOURTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FOURTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

14.4K 583 78
By GOUCHEND

*WARNING - SLIGHT SMUT*

Clara's POV

As time passes, Amber and Fran still haven't left there room, I checked at their both watching a movie. No funny business even though Amber looks frustrated. It's funny as Fran smirks. Tyler woke up shortly after and was fine, it's like she wasn't drunk. She's currently in the shower as I'm typing up some work. I hear a buzz to see it's an unknown message, my heart starts pounding thinking about if it's from Mark. I don't want to look but I do it any way, I click on the message.

UNKNOWN

I miss you...can't wait to see you again, it's been a week and I want you back in bed -M

My blood is boiling, I throw the phone onto the bed and storm into the bathroom. Tyler is stood in the shower, she's distracted so I walk in fully clothed, the water drenching me. "Who's M?" I say sternly, she turns around shocked. I force myself not to stay are her parts and figure.

"What? Isn't that mark?"

"I'm sure you haven't been sleeping with Mark! So you have one more chance! Who's M?" I ask again and step forward. She moves back with confusion. "She misses you. You in her bed."

"Baby I don't know what your talking about. I've dated a couple girls, maybe that's one of them" She shrugs her shoulders without a care. It touches a nerve and I glare at her.

"So you have been sleeping with people while we have been together?! Especially this M person?! A WEEK AGO TYLER!"

"I DONT KNOW WHAT YIYR TALKING ABOUT?!"

"FUCK YOU" I storm out, with wet clothes and hungry for fries...

———

Tyler's POV

What the fuck just happened?!

I quickly finish up and grab a towel, attempting to wrap it around me as I enter the room. I look up to see a naked Clara with wet clothes on the floor. The look of her back alone has me turned on. I approach her, naked. And caress her shoulders leaving a small kiss on them. I feel her sigh and relax, "I didn't cheat. It could be anyone trying to mess this up" And another kiss. She turns around and I see her makes chest, my member twitching at the site. She looks at me as if she's searching for something then smiles.

She turns back around and bends over, searching for something. But there's nothing there?

Her ass is sticking out and the view is just so delicious. "What are you waiting for?" I grab her waist and slowly put the tip inside her, then inch in. "Mmmm fuck" I slid in the full length, feeling her already wet core. I tremble slightly with the contact and keep moving. Moans start filling up the room, her hand gripping the sheets as I move at a pace. Then-

"Guys- OH MY GOD NO!" Nat shouts and runs out. I slide out her and burst out laughing. Clara looks at me hot and bothered then smacks me. I lay on the bed as she closes the door, as I was about to get up and get changed, Clara climbed on my waist and slides my member back in her.

"We're not done yet" She smirks and starts riding.

We smash our lips together.

Fuck!

———

We're all currently downstairs and eating dinner. Xavier and Theodora have decided to go to their cabin for a a bit. I totally forgot they do that nearly every week. Natalies been very quiet, I can't stop laughing but keep earning a glare from both Elijah and Clara. Lee and Jade have been laughing with me as I told them. I see Clara try talk to her but Nat still looks uncomfortable, I'm not surprised.

Lee laughs a little, "Nat baby, I've seen Clara naked more times than I'd like. It's okay" Lee says while stifling her laugh. Nat kicks her leg, well tries.

"Owww"

"I'm sorry Ty!" She shouts and covers her mouth.

"I guess we're equal now" I say calmly, hiding the pain from my voice. Damn she can kick. She smiles and releases a breath, seemingly more relaxed. Eli chuckles but I frown at him.

As the day goes we watch some movies but eventually Lee and Natalie leave. Bailey, Amber, Jade, Melanie and Francesca staying. Fran was supposed to go until Amber was whispering in her ear. I'm pretty sure I could sense the vibe. I'm currently outside with her.

"Let's say I dye my hair green...what do you think?!"

"You'd look like a moron! AHAHAH"

"Hey that's not fair! Some people look so cool with that hair!"

"Yeah obviously but Franny I know you. Remember back in school when you dyed your hair and cried about it for hours. We had to sort it out the same day, you still continued crying for the rest of the week!" I burst out laughing, tears coming down my face as I remember her stupid face upset at the look.

"Yeah yeah...boring" She rolls her eyes.

"I'm sure Amber would like it though" I smirk widely as she looks at me then puts her head low, "So did anything happen earlier? I mean you guys were in there for a while"

She looked back up and stopped walking, "We didn't do anything. I want something legit and slow, she just got out of a marriage. Who knows what's her thought process is right now..."

"Dude she clearly likes you a lot, I can tell from the look. It's love from first sight" I nudge her, and she smiles lightly. Frans a beautiful girl, and a great personality but when it comes to dating she tends to be a lone wolf. She prefers just sex unless she starts to like someone...in this case she being Amber. We continue to talk for a while and mess around.

As we walk back in I see it's getting late and a sleepy Eli in Clara's arms as she rocks him.

"He refuses to sleep without his dada around" She says in a bored expression, I can tell she's tired herself. I chuckle and take Eli to bed, as I put him down I kiss his cheek and he instantly falls asleep. I go back downstairs to watch Jade making herself food and Bailey walking upstairs with Mel, both laughing at something on their phone. Francescas with Amber and they are in the coach, Clara is spread out on their laps. Sleeping?

I approach them to see the two laughing slightly, my sleeping baby just letting out small snore. I pick her up and walk upstairs straight to bed. Once I get there I lay her down and then strip into just short, I jump in and tiredness starts to creep in. I feel a warm pair of hands on my chest, knowing who it is.

"I love you" I whisper then kiss her head.

———

Why does everything have to be short lived?

SMACK

My eyes peel open to see an angry Clara. "Please Oh please lord!"

"You better be begging him to save your life!" She shouts, that's when I see the tears flowing down.

"Baby whats wrong?" I say in a croaky voice, I clear my throat. She fidgets with her fingers.

"I...I dreamt that you cheated on me" She pouts. THIS B-

"NO WAY YOUVE WOKEN ME UP FROM SUCH A GOOD DREAM OF ME IN THE MYSTERY MACHINE! FOR THIS!"

"WELL IM SORRY YOU COULDNT KEEP YOUR DICK IN YOUR PANTS!"

"IT WAS A DREAM! HOW THE HELL WAS I MEANT TO KEEP IT THERE IN YOUR HEAD!"

"Don't shout at me" She says in a monotonous voice.

"STOP FUCKING SHOUTING! I WANT TO SLEEP YOU DICKHEADS! JUST FUCK OR SOMETHING!" Mel shouts from down the hall. I roll my eyes and turn the other side. After a while of silence I feel shuffling and her small arms wrapping around my waist.

Sometimes I think she's pregnant again...it's scary!

———

Clara's POV

The days have been passing slowly with no news back from Patrick. Just the same we've heard. It's hard not being at the office, so many meetings and events I'm missing just this week alone. As I come downstairs from the office, I see my grandmother and Elijah in the kitchen eating together. It's a cute sight, I've already had breakfast so I just walk outside to the garage where Fran, Tyler and my grandfather should be.

As I get there I stop in my tracks watching my sexy girl as she leans over and inspects the car. Her arms covered with oil, and a cloth on her shoulder. I knew she was a mechanic before but damn she must have been popular. They've been here all morning so I'm not surprised to see her dirty. Fran is say on a chair with a drink and eyes on her book. As I sit next to her I watch as Tyler starts grabbing some tools and wipes off sweat. The garage is lined up with four cars, all their hoods up.

She wipes her hands with her cloth and then proceeds to go under the car. I can feel myself getting horny at just the sight. "Never seen her in action huh" Fran says while her eyes still on her book, I jump a little.

"Yeah..." Tyler gets back out and takes her shirt off, at that moment I wanted to jump on her. Her hair is full of sweat, making curtains. Her blue eyes meet mine and she smiles innocently. Lord.

My grandfather comes of the corner and starts talking to her, they both laugh at something then he hands her some keys which Tyler all of a sudden jumps up and down about.

I smile at just the image of both of them smiling with joy, my heart bursting with warmth for just a few seconds until I feel the vibration of my phone. I get it out and see it's from an unknown number. My heart starts racing, I close my eyes contemplating whether to open it or not. "Hey are you okay?" Fran says as she holds my hand, concern laced in her voice.

I pass her the phone and she looks at it then I'm assuming opened it as I hear a gasp and slight Hispanic cursing.

"He knows where you are."

Fuck sake!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 7.4K 55
[GxG] Avery Carlisle is a spoiled rich college girl. She always gets what she wants and desires in her life. She flashes her smile to the world, but...
71.8K 1.8K 21
"Look at her blushing, Rose. Do we make you nervous, tesoro?" "Yes" I respond, my eyes closing. The pleasure is too much. "If I have to tell your t...
445K 18.4K 40
Willow Grey is 18 years old, sharp, attentive and intersex. Some see her as quiet and rude as her friends know the real Willow. She is determined and...
46.7K 1.2K 18
Ariana Grande is the work driven, CEO of Moonlight Industries. She hasn't had much luck with love in the past, but things are about to change. Y/n Al...