Sᴛᴇᴘ Vɪʀɢɪɴᴛʏ | ᴍᴀᴛᴛɪᴀ ᴘᴏʟɪʙɪᴏ

By -SOLDMYSOUL4U

In which a virgin girl meets the schools fuckboy and shyboy at the same time while in a not so nice mindset... More

! 1 ¡
! 2 ¡
! 3 ¡
! 4 ¡
! 5 ¡
! 6 ¡
! 7 ¡
! 8 ¡
! 9 ¡
! 10 ¡
! 11 ¡
! 12 ¡
! 13 ¡
! 15 ¡
! 16 !
! 17 ¡
! 18 ¡
! 19 !
! 20 ¡

! 14 ¡

1.1K 27 10
By -SOLDMYSOUL4U

natalia pov

"can you shut up?" he asks. "i can't sorry." i continue to hum the lyrics to the song.

mattia has been the biggest bitch. we're driving to the party and he's told me to shut up about 4 times already.

we had a fight earlier but that's what friends do.

hope he doesn't think i'm apologizing first.

"stay sober." is all i say to him before entering the house the party is being hosted at. my face lights up as i see kairi standing in the kitchen.

i run over to him attacking him with a hug.

i could feel alessya watching us with her boyfriend, alejandro. ayiana wasn't anywhere to be seen, she probably was with lucci.

"you look wow." kairi's eyes glance over my body. "you look even better." i smile wide. "you two are so awkward." alejandro says.

i walk over to the drinks. i take a good look at the good ones, i'm shocked there's a lot of booze.

"get me a beer." mattia said. "get it yourself." i say. "i was talking to ayiana not you." he chuckles.

dick.

i pick up a cup and fill it up with the vodka laced punch. i turn back around to kairi and just take in his face.

i wasn't going to get drunk, they barely put any vodka in this.

"you going to get a drink?" i ask feeling his hands being placed on my waist. "i wasn't planning on drinking tonight, i just wanted to have some fun with you." he said.

i really could've ruined his night by not coming.

"glad i came." i smile letting my arms rest on top of his shoulders. "me too." he smiles going in for a kiss.

oh yes his lips. they were amazing but i liked mattia's more.

i shouldn't be saying that.

"we're going to be over on the couch whenever you two are done making out." alessya says as alejandro pulls her closer.

kairi pulls himself off of me and intertwines our fingers together. we walk over to the rest of the group seeing mattia's friends.

kairi sits down and i sit on his lap. i saw mattia's attention slowly transferring onto me.

"hey kairi!" i heard a guy shout. "what do you want josh?" he asks clearly annoyed. "you got a girl?" josh smirks looking at me.

i make a disturbed face at him and kairi holds onto me tighter.

"yes i do." kairi sternly says. "do you wanna get a drink?" josh smiles down at me. "i'm good, i'm a driver so i have to stay sober." i say.

i try to be polite but i don't think i can. especially if he's done something to kairi.

"you're driving his little tiny ass around? what are you his mother." he chuckles. "get away josh." kairi says.

"this nerd. remember during freshmen year mattia and i dunked your head in the toilet because you wouldn't do our essays, so beautiful why don't you be with a better man." he has the evil smile on his face.

mattia dunked his head in the fucking toilet? i actually started to like him.

"alright man just go away she obviously doesn't want you." mattia comes from behind josh. "you're team kairi now?" he asks astonished.

"get the hell away from them." he says, his tone becomes deeper. "didn't you want this girl? didn't you get your balls kicked by this slu-." before he could even finish his sentence mattia punches him.

that bitch was going to call me a slut.

"you're seriously going to fight your bestfriend over this guy?" josh forces a chuckle out of his mouth smearing the blood that was coming out of his nose.

"leave us the fuck alone before i call the cops on your ass for bringing alcohol to a bunch of minors." he says. josh just gives him a look before walking away.

he looks at me and then kairi, "learn how to not be such a pussy." he walks back to ayiana. "our night is off to a great start." kairi sighs placing his head in the crook of my neck.

"lovebirds we're gonna play truth or dare you in?" camilla asks from across the table.

i look back at kairi seeing him falling asleep.

my god he's cute.

i smile as i get up from him.

"for sure." i laugh as i drag kairi over to them. "truth or dare ayiana." hunter said. "dare." she fiercely said. "i dare you to make out with mattia." he grinned.

i've watched mattia make out with a bunch of girls, he really doesn't care about them.

she smiled before they went at it. mattia's eyes wandering over to me. i just smiled and he grabbed onto ayiana's ass harder.

she wasn't shit to him.

this truly was the worst thing i had seen all week. he didn't even care about her pleasure, he just kept sticking his tounge in her mouth.

"alright enough you two." alejandro said as they stopped.

ayiana smiled and rested her head on his shoulder.

he doesn't know what he just got himself into.

"ayiana it's your turn to ask someone." camilla says. "hm.. natalia truth or dare." she said.

i really hope she isn't doing this because mattia flirts with me.

"truth." i earn a few groans from the others. "if you were to lose your virginity to any guy here besides kairi who would it be?" she asks.

mattia. he's already taken it, but they can't know that.

i would say nico but lucci's going to hate me even more than she already does. all the guys that already have girlfriends are out obviously. which means i'm left with bryce.

what the fuck. i'm just saying nico, lucci hates me enough as it is.

"nico." i watch ceila and lucci's heads snap towards me. "rosamilia." i say. ceila rests her hand on heart and lucci just rolls her eyes.

"i have a chance?" nico asks. "nope, everyone was taken and all i had was you and bryce. i knew you better than him so that's how i got you." i say.

"i'm single and you know me better than both of them." mattia suggested. "and you're mattia polibio, the biggest dick i have ever met." i say.

"only you would know i have a big dick." he smiles.

i can't get over his snarky remarks, they were turn ons.

"have fun with kairi. you know exactly what we're doing tomorrow morning." he chuckles getting up.
"are you not going to play?" ayiana pouts grabbing onto his hand.

"we could play a game alone." his jerk smirk appeared on his face. "say no more." she smiles getting up.

"where are you going?" kairi asks ayiana. "i'm gonna go have some fun, and don't worry i'll be back." she says leading mattia upstairs.

we had sex three times today and he ends the day off with ayiana?

"your turn to ask someone a truth or dare." hunter says. "uh okay, bryce truth or dare." i say.

we continue to play games for the next hour. kairi gets more involved with the games and starts to focus his attention on me.

he was getting more attractive by the minute. i felt myself really enjoying time without mattia. i felt a lot of guilt lifted off my shoulders.

it was comfortable hanging out with kairi. my hands were preoccupied by his hair and his smile took over my mind. nothing was better than seeing this boy happy.

if anyone deserved a night to be happy and stressfree it was him. he had gone through enough as it is and with the fight on wednesday, he truly was the first person that i could ever be with.

sure i had been with guys before him but with him it was different. his face could rule my world, if he was famous i'd have a thousand fan pages of him.

kairi consentino, the first boy i could ever fall in love with.

mattia pov

ayiana randolph, the first girl i could ever fall in love with.

false. i couldn't ever fall in love with a one night stand.

ayiana and i just aren't compatible she's so into that relationship type shit and i just do what i do. i'd break her because she'd catch me snuggling with natalia.

she's very sensitive, when we were in 8th grade she and kairi were the greatest friendship to ever exist. she saw him talking to another girl and she assumed he was trying to replace her.

ayiana's an overthinker like kairi or that's what natalia says.

natalia doesn't really overthink or atleast from what i've noticed.

she just does what she does and if doesn't work out she'll learn from her mistakes. that's what makes her attractive, she's humble, hot, and heavenly.

the 3 h's are top tier. i've never met a girl that has been all 3. natalia just completely defined a perfect woman.

i could talk about her for hours.

i wonder if she could or even would talk about me for hours.

why am i thinking of natalia as i'm fucking ayiana?

not a single clue but i'm pretty sure i might moan her name on accident.

ayiana and i finish and we go downstairs. we spilt and i go to the kitchen and she goes to the living room, where the others are.

i could see them from the kitchen, kairi was actually having fun. i'm 100 percent serious when i say kairi deserves a night to be happy.

i've been a horrible guy to him. so many people told me about it but i've only recently been listening to them. probably because natalia has been mad at me for it.

i need to stop bringing her up in everything i do or say.

"hey buddy." i felt a huge weight on my shoulder as i was drinking my beer.

shit was kind of disgusting.

"hey bro." i dap bentlee up. bentlee and i are tight, we've always been there for each other whenever one of us needed something.

"saw you sticking up for kairi earlier, doing the right thing. have you finally found your brain?" he asks making me chuckle. "josh was being a douche, he was being weird to natalia and an idiot to kairi. i just didn't like it." i say.

"ah natalia." he smiles. "yeah natalia." i smile with him. "i've been meaning to talk to her, my girlfriend was being a bitch to her at football tryouts. just wanted to say sorry, you know." he says.

"calling your girlfriend a bitch? low." i say.

i've done it. i'll probably do it again.

"shut up, didn't you cheat on yours?" he replys. "sure did." i smile like a jerk. "i'm gonna go talk to natalia, see you around." he chuckles walking off.

he likes natalia, everyone knows he does. he doesn't have a chance with her though because she's never even mentioned him.

i walk over to the others and sit down. ayiana and i had only been gone an hour so i didn't expect much. they were all just talking about people and drinking their drinks, guess they didn't have a girl they like yell at them about another guy.

natalia was calm and kairi was actually decent for once. he was happy and he looked like he was about to pass out on natalia's shoulder.

her hands in his hair and his head resting right on her chest. she treated him like a spoiled child and he didn't even realize it.

i was her other forgotten son that she didn't like as much.

"mattia sit next to natalia and lay on her, we're going to take some fire ass pictures!" chris shouted.

i just obeyed and i guess she did too. she shook kairi to make sure he wasn't asleep and she did the same position she was with kairi with me.

maybe i wasn't the other son.

"natalia looks like she has hoes." alejandro chuckled. "it's cause she does." alessya said making all of us laugh.

her hands feel amazing in my hair. her boobs were like portable pillows.

the lights went off and then they came on. it was silent while they were out then everyone started yelling because the lights were colored.

they were bluelight to be exact, people's white shirts started glowing and i knew some people got cheated on tonight.

"this is even better." chris smiled before taking the picture. "how are you two falling asleep?" natalia asked. "your hands." kairi and i say.

she quickly removes them causing us both to groan.
she gets up and looks at kairi.

nope i'm that forgotten son.

"nat can we leave?" i ask. "why? everything okay?" she asks. "everything's fine, i just want to go home." i sigh. "thirty more minutes, because i'm getting tired too." she says.

"let's go now." i say. "30 minutes, please." she begs.

i sit up as she stands in front of me. i grab onto her fingertips and look up at her.

"i'm only doing 15 minutes max." i say. "30." she sternly says. "fine, 20." i raise it. "deal." she smiles like an idiot.

my idiot.

"have fun." i pull her hands closer to my lips and kiss them both. "i'll have lots of fun." she giggles walking off.

kairi was gone and natalia got stopped by bentlee. i watched them intensely not even noticing alejandro was calling my name.

alejandro shook me virgously. "you could've just said my name." i say. "i did, i fucking yelled it." his jaw drops. "you didn't yell loud enough." i scoff.

"i had to yell louder than natalia?" he smiles. "shut up." i try my best to cover the smile on my face. "you're wrapped around her pussy." he laughs.

i'm not.

"no i'm not." i huff. "you kissed her hands, you've never been so nice to a girl." he says. "nice? i was just using my manners." i roll my eyes.

"mhm, were you using manners while fucking the shit out of her?" he raises his eyebrows at me.

what the fuck how did he know?

"we haven't fucked." i say. "yet." i add. 

it was necessary.

"so all you've two done is stare at each other?" he says. "you're fucking whipped. natalia's a beautiful girl but she's going to be your step sister, you'd go to jail." he says.

he just called her beautiful. don't tell me he has a  fucking shitty ass has a crush on her too.

"oh yeah who's she going to be left with? kairi? i don't fucking think so. he already hurt her, natalia isn't just anyone she can't find a guy and fall for him. and don't call her beautiful." i say.

"sorry damn." he says. "i fell in love." kairi smiled sitting next to me. "what did i tell you babe." alejandro's arm wrapped around his girlfriend's waist as she sat beside him.

"yeah what did i tell you." natalia sat in between kairi and i. "the fun already over?" i ask slowly slipping my hand into her waist. "give it a few more minutes then it'll be over." she moved my arm from her waist to her shoulder.

atleast i tried.

kairi's arm slipped into her waist and she let it stay there. of course she's choosing him.

"you guys are losers." ayiana laughed standing in front of me. "come here." i smiled patting my lap.

if natalia didn't want it she could have it.

she smiled to me before sitting on my lap. i removed my arm from natalia's shoulder and moved it to her waist.

"you're cute." she cupped my face.

i was too distracted by ayiana to even look at natalia.

not that i could physically move my face because of ayiana's hands but i didn't need to look. i already knew her face expression.

"you're cuter." i smile. "shut up." she chuckles wrapping her arms around my neck.

her dimples were one of the best features i had ever seen. they weren't nat's white teeth but they were still gorgeous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
164K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
846K 51.8K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 59.9K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...