The Salvatore brothers sickfi...

By Everythingiwanttobe

Title pretty much gives it away. This book was accidentally taken down so I had to start over and reupload More

rules
Stefan - sore stomach
Damon - whipped
Stefan - misery (Part one)
Stefan - misery (part two)
Damon - bad blood (part one)
Damon - bad blood (part two)
Stefan - crying won't hurt (part one)
Stefan - crying won't hurt (part two)
Stefan - gun
Stefan - It hurts so bad
Stefan - car crash
Stefan - panic attack
Stefan - drunk
Damon - sick date
Stefan - denial
Damon - protecting you
Stefan - trapped
Stefan - trapped (part 2)
Stefan - so Care
Stefan - so Care (part 2)
Stefan - I was worried about you (part 1)
Stefan - I was worried about you (part 2)
Stefan - I was worried about you (part 3)
Stefan - It's okay to be scared
Stefan - kidnapped
Stefan - kidnapped (part 2)
Damon - I'll let you play nurse
Stefan - Back to school
Damon - Pure panic
Stefan - I'll take very good care of you
Stefan - hurt me badly
Request expansion! Everyone read!
Paul - unexpected
Paul - unfortunate accident
Stefan - freezing water
Paul - stop yelling and help me out here
Stefan - baby brother
Stefan - kidneys
Stefan - don't hurt me
Paul - just add water
Stefan - vampire rehab
Stefan - original caretaker
Stefan - you can't force me
Stefan - Seizure
Stefan - seizure (part 2)
Stefan - Sick and no meds
Stefan - sick at school
Stefan - sick at school (part 2)
Stefan - werewolf
Stefan - Changes (+ IMPORTANT MESSAGE)
Stefan - not on my own
Stefan - car sick
Stefan - attention
WANTED!!! CO-WRITER
Stefan - I can't sleep
Stefan - accidents happen
Stefan - it's not so easy
Damon - sick
Stefan - insomnia
Dear readers... (heartfelt note)

Wolves and wars - Teen Wolf/Vampire diaries crossover

1.3K 14 12
By Everythingiwanttobe

description: The Salvatores hit a wolf on their road trip. Not really a good way to go unnoticed.

"So it's a right turn here, and then a left next time." Stefan said trying to figure out the map.

"We are so lost. You are so bad at map reading," Damon complained.

"I am not! And we are not lost!"

"We are supposed to go to Nevada. We're in California!"

Stefan sighed and put the map down.

"I am so done with this. Can't we just find somewhere to sleep and then try again tomorrow?"

Damon nodded and told Stefan to look out for any motels, hotels or bed and breakfasts. They we driving on a main road through a forest when suddenly Damon hit the brake as a wolf ran out in front of them. He wasn't fast enough. The car hit the animal hard.

"Shit!" Damon said and got out of the car. Stefan followed. The wolf was awake and whimpering. It was bleeding and probably had some broken bones as well.

"Stefan get into the car. You don't wanna see this," Damon mumbled.

"What?! You're not gonna kill it, are you?"

"Yes, Stefan. It's suffering. I need to put an end to it."

Tears welled up in Stefan's eyes. Damon gently pushed him towards the car and grabbed a large rock.

"Damon?"

"Yes?"

"I thought California didn't have wolves..."

There was a moment of silence before Damon swore under his breath. Not only had he hit a wolf. He had hit a werewolf.

"What are we gonna do?" Stefan asked.

"We're gonna let it be. It has a pack for sure. They're gonna come for it eventually. We shouldn't be here when they do."

Stefan didn't feel like it was the right decision to just leave, but after all that was what they did in the end.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Stiles?" Sheriff Stilinski called out through the house.

"Yea?!" Stiles yelled, pausing the movie and shoving a bunch of popcorn in his mouth.

"If Scott is here, watching Star Wars with you, which wolf was then hit by a car yesterday?"

Stiles and Scott exchanged a look. Stiles turned off the TV and grabbed his car keys. Both boys jumped up and rushed down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" The sheriff asked.

"Out. We have to hurry. Tell you all about it later. Bye!" Stiles hurried and rushed out the door. They got into the car and drove to Derek's loft.

"Derek?!" Scott called out glancing around the apartment.

"Keep it down, will you?" Peter growled.

"Where's Derek?" Stiles asked shallowing hard at the blood stains on the floor.

Peter gestured towards the bedroom. Both boys practically ran there, seeing the pitch black wolf laying on the bed, breathing deeply. Three of his legs and his ribs were covered in bandages and the pillows had blood stains from the bleeding head.

"Why isn't he human?" Scott asked and turned to Peter, who stood behind them.

"He's too weak to turn. If he tried, he would die, so his body will refuse to. It automatically puts all his energy into healing."

"How long will that take?" Stiles asked.

"Only a few days. I'm giving him some pain relievers every now and then to help it."

The boys nodded.

"Who hit him?" Scott asked.

"No idea. However Derek's gonna help us sniff them out. Then they'll pay."

"What do you mean pay?" Scott exclaimed. "It was probably an accident right? No need to go all revenge like."

"An accident that nearly cost my nephew's life. You two can stay over. One of you sleep on the floor, the other on the couch." Peter turned around and headed upstairs.

"Stiles, you take the couch." Scott said and laid down on the floor. Stiles went to the living room and laid down on the couch. It took a while for him to fall asleep but when he did, he slept deeply.

He woke to the sound of someone stumbling around the kitchen. He blinked a couple of times, turned around and sat up, seeing Derek struggling to move. He quickly got up and rushed over. He placed one hand on Derek's back and one on his scratched up chest to support him. Derek groaned in pain.

"Derek, hey. Why are you up? You should be resting." Stiles whispered. "Come on. Come lay down."

He guided Derek to the couch, careful of the broken leg and arms.

"What are you doing up?" He asked once again. Derek breathed out painfully, sweat forming on his forehead.

"What's Peter been giving you for the pain? Where do you keep it?"

Derek glanced weakly at a cabinet in the kitchen. Stiles rushed over and grabbed a first aid kit. He brought it over and showed Derek the pills one after one, asking which one it was. When he had earned no reaction from any pills he held up a syringe.

"Please tell me this isn't it." Stiles begged, but Derek just moaned in pain.

"Is this it, Derek?"

Derek moaned again. Stiles already felt himself freak out over his needle phobia. Just holding the needle made him want to vomit and the idea of poking Derek with it made him want to pass out. He grabbed Derek's shoulder gently, shut his eyes and gently inserted the needle. He pressed the plunger and threw it away.

"Thank god," Stiles sighed when Derek seemed visibly more relaxed. The werewolf even drifted off to sleep. Stiles went to the kitchen and soaked a cloth. He started cleaning out Dereks wounds gently. Stiles eyed Derek with great concern every time the werewolf let out a gasp of pain.

"Is he better?" Scott asked, rubbing his eyes tiredly. Stiles shrugged.

"I guess," he said. "Peter said, he wouldn't be able to turn back without dying, but he's not dead yet, so I guess he's getting stronger. His leg also seems to have healed a bit. He can support it now."

"Then we go now."

Both boys turned to Peter.

"Excuse me?" Scott said. "Derek is all torn up. He was literally run down by a car. He's in no shape to be fighting."

"He won't be. He's just gonna sniff them out and then lay in a warm car afterwards. We are gonna do the fighting."

"Stiles is human!" Scott argued.

"Okay, so he won't be fighting either. Happy?"

"I can fight." Stiles said. Scott was just about to interrupt him. "No, I'm serious, Scott. I can fight. Maybe not as hard as you two can, but I'm not useless."

"Okay, then it's settled. Let's go."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Hey, Stefan, you're done with that shower yet?" Damon called, making the bed for the two of them. This damn motel didn't even have a two bed-bedroom.

"Yeah! Give me a sec!"

Damon sighed. His little brother always took so long in the shower. He laid on the bed. Heard an engine stop, but didn't think much of it. Stefan came out of the bathroom and put on a shirt. Just then, three people burst into the room. Definitely supernatural, Damon thought. Both brothers jumped up by surprise and went into combat mode.

"What are you doing here?" Damon spat out.

"Oh, you picked the wrong crowd, buddy. Isn't werewolf venom poisonous to vampires?"

Damon didn't answer.

"In that case you shouldn't have run over my nephew," Peter said and jumped at Damon. Scott went at Stefan together with Stiles. As soon as Damon got Peter off, he threw Scott into a wall and bit Stiles in the neck. Stiles screamed in pain and fell to the floor, cradling his wound.

"Damon, he's human!" Stefan exclaimed and jumped forward in an attempt to heal the boy and at the same time shield him, but a burning sensation down his spine. He yelled in pain and fell to the floor.

"You're dead!" Damon growled.

"Damon, no." Stefan whimpered. "We threw the first punch. We should receive the last one as well."

Damon grunted in disagreement but helped his brother up from the floor. Stefan was leaning over in too much pain to straighten his back completely.

"I'm sorry our car hit your nephew," he gasped. "He came out of nowhere."

Peter didn't seem like he accepted the apology. Scott tried to get Stiles up from the floor, with no luck. Peter walked over and picked up the boy. The three of them left in an instant.

"I'm gonna die," Stefan gasped.

"No, you're not." Damon said. "Their venom isn't fatal. There are different werewolf species. That one isn't dangerous to us."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"What happened?" Derek asked, seeing Peter lay Stiles in the back of the car. The boy was crying by now.

"They bit him," Peter said bitterly. "We'll handle it, Derek, don't you dare waste your energy on this boy."

Derek didn't care about what Peter said. He gently pulled Stiles closer.

"Let me, let me," he whispered and gently removed Stiles' hand from the wound. He placed his own over it and sucked the pain, which weakened him immediately, but rather that than Stiles being hurt.

"Dammit Derek."

Derek ignored that too and just grabbed a bandage out of the first aid kit. He placed it over Stiles' neck and promised that no one would hurt him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 190 26
book will be mostly sickfics injuries and maybe a bit of age reggression super excited๐Ÿ’—
637K 8.9K 60
title explains itself *disclaimer: I wrote this in like middle school so just keep that in mind๐Ÿคฃ
97.5K 2.1K 29
in the darkness, there's light. for me, it's you. [BOOK 2] [2013-2014] PS. I wrote this when I was still in 6th-7th grade, so pardon my writing from...