Fatal Attraction II

By lovelykokowrites

That glamorous life that people always see ain't always what it seems to be. 𝗜𝘃𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 �... More

cast + note.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.

Chapter 1.

1.1K 67 64
By lovelykokowrites

February 12th, 2018. | Santa Barbara, California.
Cairo.

" Hm, that feels good." I hear her say, making a wide smile spread on my face. I continued to give the best foot message that I could to my wife, watching her reaction with hopes in satisfying her to the fullest.

" I bet it does feel good.." I say to her, licking my lips. " but you deserve it. all of this." I continue on, referring to the massage she was getting from, the resort suite we were in currently, and to the life that we had together. And what I was saying was true; Ivory did deserve all of this. She has been through so much for the last several years.

" you know, I honestly thought you were gonna take me out of the country for my birthday...somewhere crazy, like to the Philippines. But I'm glad we're here."

" I'm glad we are too. And I honestly was about schedule us a trip to somewhere exotic for your cake day Ivy; but I really thought what you said about staying close to Amira. I didn't want to be too far from her either— just in case something happens." I explain.

" Mhm...I miss her already."

" I do too...but Nancy's taking good care of her." I assure to Ivory. " Just like I am to you, am I right?"

" Oh yes...this massage is top tier. Better than any one that they offer around here." Ivy says as she giggles. I grin as she did so, taking her foot that was in my hand and kissing it slowly. From her feet, I made my slowly down the rest of her leg—going all the down to her thighs.

" Hm—Cairo, don't you think we're missing something baby? More like, someone..."

" I ain't say nothing to em'....but that's because I wanted you all to myself." I say, watching as she blushed. " It's all about you tonight birthday girl. Don't worry about me."

When those very words left my mouth, I seen the look in her eyes, letting me know that she was down. It was gonna be a long night for us both, but I came prepared for this. Always.

____

February 24th, 2018. | Southern California.
Ivory.

" You see, that's what I'm talking about! That's a perfect concept." I say, referring to the upcoming project that I was working on for my business.

" Okay! Well I'll get the rest of these emails sorted out and have the rest of staff get this thing going boss!" Tyler says. He was one of my top staff members of this business, and without him, I wouldn't know where I would be.

" By the way boss, you have an incoming call. It's from an unfamiliar looking number..."

I looked over, seeing the number. I waved him off, letting him know that I'd take it so he could get back to work. As he closed my office door, I sighed, watching as the phone continued to ring.

I knew it was from the Queensboro Correctional Facility. I had it memorized from the first number down to the last. And I also knew that it was Lance trying to contact me from prison. I always wondered how he'd ever be able to keep with me, even from prison— but he was making it happen.
But not only has he been calling me time and time again, but he's been sending letters, and they always come here at my main office.

It scared me...the fact that he was stalking me. But I tried not to let it be known, and never gave it light. I'd figured he'd stop at one point.

" Knock Knock....Look who's here!"

I blanked completely out of my thoughts as I heard the high pitched squeals of my daughter, looking up and watching as she squirmed of her father's arms.

" Hi Mira! Mommy's missed you!" I say excitedly, giving my baby a hug.

" You doing good?"

" Mmhm." Amira responded to me, shaking her head yes. She was getting better and better with her communication skills, which was good considering that she was only a year  old.

" Hey Boss, I— oop. My bad...didn't mean to intrude." Tyler says, stopping him right at the doorway.

" It's fine T...what's going on?"

" Oh, I just wanted to let you know that I left some emails open, they seemed a little personal." he told me. I furrowed my eyebrows, a bit confused on that.

" Okay...I'll look into it. Thanks for the heads up." I say. Amira started to squeal, seeing Tyler. They two of them had a good relationship, kind of like uncle and niece.

" You wanna go with Tyler Mira?" Cairo asked, picking her up. She nodded, reaching for him.

" She knows we got to get our girl time in! Come on sis!" Tyler says, making me chuckle.

With the both of them leaving, it only left Cairo to be in here with me. I got up and closed the office door, then turn back around and faced him.

" Come on over here Ivy. You know the drill."

I went over to him as he was sitting in my office chair, seeing as he unbuckled his belt. I straddled his lap after he was finished, feeling his hands grab my waist.

" You didn't have that studio session with Wayne today?" I asked, breaking the weird silence.

" He pushed it back...told me he had a family emergency..." Cairo answered, which was completely understandable.

" So, I picked up Amira, spent some time with her, then decided to come over here to mess with ya since we were missing you."

" Mhm...you sure you missed me? Or did you just come to do your regular ole' drive by?" I asked, smirking as I did.

" Nah, I missed you babe...for real." Cairo says, kissing my neck. I rolled my eyes, knowing he was just frontin'.

" Cairo...it's barely noon time."

" So? You know I'll get this shit in any time of day, and anywhere."

"....stop acting brand new."

" I'm not acting brand new baby...I'm just saying. Don't we got something going on, later on tonight?"

" Yeah... you can consider this the warmup." he continues on, pressing himself against. I gave into his temptation, as I let him have his way.

However, in the midst of it all, my office phone begin to ring. I ignored it the first time, but it happened it again. It bothered Cairo, I could tell. And when it off again the 3rd time, Cairo stopped— looking at me sternly.

" Pick it up."

" Babe...just let it ring. Come on." I encouraged, hoping that he would let it go. But he wouldn't, telling me to answer it.

But I refused. I couldn't answer that phone call. I knew who it was. And I was afraid that it I answered it that that person would get the wrong impression with me.

" You don't answer it Ivy? Fine, I will."

" NO!"

I picked up the phone quickly, putting it to my ear. I looked at Cairo's face, seeing the shocked and confused expression all over it.

As soon as I heard the robotic voice, I hung up the phone, and tried to go back as if everything was normal. But that obviously didn't wrong like I thought it would.

" Baby, what was that about?"

" It was nothing babe." I say, kissing his neck just as he was doing to me earlier.

" Then why were acting like that when I was about to pick up the phone?"

" People are expecting me baby. Not you. I don't want them to get all mixed up. I rather them assume that I'm busy then to be confused."

He looked at me for a moment, studying my face. I could tell that he was trying to sense whether I was telling the truth.

" Cairo..."

" I hear you baby." he says to me. He licked his lips, and felt his hands roaming my body again.

The last thing I needed for Cairo to know that Lance was trying to get into contact with me. It would make him go ballistic. I think it would be way better just to ignore Lance and let this thing fade.

___

thoughts on the first chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 2.1K 39
Two personalities from different worlds. Can the troubled pasts that brought them to the same place bring them LOVE? Can love endure their troubled p...
103K 3.7K 107
🚩🚩🚩 Chris Brown is clearly someone who wears his heart on his sleeve. A very emotional person, someone who loves hard and wants the same love in r...
47K 2.9K 32
From the looks of it, Ivory Renee Carter has the life that any grown woman could ask for. She has a successful career, owning her own clothing line...
69.1K 2.6K 53
Book 2| Forbidden- not allowed; banned. @WorldOfAlyssa