[3] ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴍᴀʀᴠᴇ...

By ccvoiid

ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ [4] ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴀᴛᴀꜱʜᴀ ʀᴏɢᴇʀꜱ, ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ ʀᴏɢᴇʀꜱ, ʟᴏꜱᴇꜱ ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴏ... More

.| ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
00.| ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ [1]
01.| ᴇ.ᴅ.ɪ.ᴛ.ʜ. [2]
02.| ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏɢᴇʀꜱ ᴄᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴʏ [1]
03.| ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏɢᴇʀꜱ ᴄᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴʏ [2]
05.| ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴘᴇʟʟ [1]
06.| ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴘᴇʟʟ [2]
07.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ [1]
08.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ [2]
09.| ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴏɢᴇʀꜱ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ [1]
10.| ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ [1]
11.| ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ [2]
12.| ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ [3]
13.| ᴘᴏᴇᴛɪᴄ [1]
14.| ᴘᴏᴇᴛɪᴄ [2]
15.| ᴘᴏᴇᴛɪᴄ [3]
16.| ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ɢᴏɴᴇ [1]
17.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀʙᴀᴛᴀɪ ʀᴜɴᴇ [1]
18.| ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ [1]
19.| ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ [2]
Q&A
20.| ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏꜱꜱ [1]
21.| ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏꜱꜱ [2]
22.| ᴅᴀʏ 1; ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꜰʟᴀꜱʜ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ [1]
23.| ᴅᴀʏ 1; ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꜰʟᴀꜱʜ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ [2]
24.| ᴅᴀʏ 1; ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꜰʟᴀꜱʜ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ [3]
25.| ᴅᴀʏ 2; ᴛᴀʀꜰᴛᴅ [1]
26.| ᴅᴀʏ 2; ᴛᴀʀꜰᴛᴅ [2]
27.| ᴅᴀʏ 2; ᴛᴀʀꜰᴛᴅ [3]
28.| ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏꜰꜰ'ꜱ [1]
29.| ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏꜰꜰ'ꜱ [2]
30.| ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏꜰꜰ'ꜱ [3]
31.| ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏꜰꜰ'ꜱ [4]
32.| ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏꜰꜰ'ꜱ [5]
33.| ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ [1]
34.| ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ [2]
35.| ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ [1]
36.| ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ [2]
ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
37.| ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ [1]
38.| ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ [2]
39.| ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ [3]
40.| ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴍ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ [1]
41.| ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴍ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ! [2]
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ!
42.| ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ [1]
43.| ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ [2]
44.| ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ [3]
45.| ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ [4]
46.| ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ [5]
47.| ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ [6]
48.| ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ, ᴛʜɪɴɢʏ [1]
49.| ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜɴᴇ [1]
50.| ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜɴᴇ [2]
51.| 2023 [1]
52.| 2023 [2]
53.| ᴀ ꜱᴏᴜʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ꜱᴏᴜʟ [1]
54.| ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏʀ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ [1]
55.| ᴅᴇᴊᴀ ᴠÚ [1]
56.| ᴅᴇᴊᴀ ᴠÚ [2]
57.| ᴅᴇᴊᴀ ᴠÚ [3]
58.| ᴛʜᴜʀꜱᴅᴀʏ, ᴊᴜʟʏ 22, 2030 [1]
59.| ᴛʜᴜʀꜱᴅᴀʏ, ᴊᴜʟʏ 22, 2030 [2]
60.| ᴛʜᴜʀꜱᴅᴀʏ, ᴊᴜʟʏ 22, 2030 [3]

04.| ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏɢᴇʀꜱ ᴄᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴʏ [3]

628 18 4
By ccvoiid

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER FOUR.
[04]. Romanogers Ceremony.
[PART THREE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ
ꜱᴛᴇᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

I'VE NEVER SEEN MOM that angry before. Especially that angry at me. But that only makes me want to go back in time even more. Whatever it is that she's hiding is clearly too bad for us to know. And that's exactly what I've gotta know.

It's almost like Uncle Bucky heard his name miles away because I then get a FaceTime call from the man.

"Hey, kid."

"Hi, Buck," I say with a soft smile.

Uncle Bucky narrows his eyes. "What's wrong? You've got that little sad look on your face."

"Mom just grounded me."

Bucky snorts. "Grounded? You can't ground a witch, let alone my little trouble maker."

I smile. "That's what I said. Mom didn't think it was that funny." I paused. "I didn't think going back would be such a big deal. And now after seeing how angry she was, I feel kind of bad."

"Kid, you lost your father." Bucky sighs. "You can't exactly bring back the dead— but no one said you couldn't go back in time and visit him. Your mom will understand soon enough. You know Wanda gets sensitive on the topic of James— she misses him."

"And what about you? Do you miss him?" I question.

Bucky nods. "Of course I do. I loved that kid more than I loved Steve or myself. You remind me so much of him."

Those words made me smile.

"I don't get why you're allowing me to do this? I mean I get that you think I deserve to say goodbye, but why?" I ask.

"Because I think it's better if you find out the truth from the past us." The man explains. "Peter told me about the rumors that are going around— and I'd rather you hear the real story from us than from any newspaper or random story. Now here's a little warning, I'll be a dick. I had some pretty bad trust issues before. So just bare with me, okay?"

"Okay."

"Oh and also—oh god."

"What is it?"

"Your mother is calling me." Bucky sighs.

I snort. "Good luck."

"Behave, kid."

With that, Uncle Bucky hangs up the phone. I made my way to my room. Footsteps followed behind and I had a good feeling I knew exactly who it was.

"I'm going whether you want me to or not."

Peter sighs. "I know. Which is why I want to take you."

I turn around with furrows brows. "You're not going to try and fight me on this?"

Peter shakes his head. "No. I-I get it. If I had a chance to go back and see Mr. Stark, I would too."

"What about Jes?"

"You know I'll always have your back on anything. Whether it's a good or bad idea," Jessica announces as she walks into the room. "And I don't see anything wrong with wanting to find out the truth."

I smile at the two before pulling them both into a tight hug. "I love you, guys."

"I love you too." They both say in unison.

I pull away from the hug and inhale deeply. "Okay, welp. Let's go."

And without any other words, the three of us snuck out my window and drove to Uncle Banner's bunker.

Once we arrived I got out of the car and looked at my two best friends in front of me. "Well, this is where we say goodbye."

Jessica was the first to hug me. "I don't know why I'm sad because I'm going to see you again tomorrow."

"If everything works out." I shrug.

Jessica pulls away and glares at me.

"—Which it will." Peter snorts as he pulls me into a hug as well. "Be careful."

"I will. I love you, Pete."

"I love you too."

"Okay, lovebirds that's enough." Jessica snorts.

I laugh and pull away. "Okay so, what are you going to tell my mom?"

"That you're angry and sleeping over my place."

"Okay yeah, that's good."

They both smile at me.

"I'll see you two, later," I say before walking off into the building.

I walk in and say hi to Uncle Banner. We didn't waste any time and we were quick to get ready to send me away.

"Remember, you can't tell any of them who you are or you'll mess up the timeline." Uncle Banner sternly says.

"Bruce, I got it."

Uncle Banner nods.

"Beam me up, Scotty!"

The man narrows his eyes. "Huh?"

"Just press it."

Banner shorts. "Remember, just think about the date of where you want to go and where you want to be, and bam. You're there, got it?"

I nod and shut my eyes

"Okay. Commencing time travel in. 3.... 2.... 1...."

My eyes opened and I gasp, I look around my surroundings. I was exactly where I wanted to be. It was cold and quiet. I walk through the halls trying to find the room.

A loud scream in pain was heard, I already knew exactly who it was. I follow the direction of the screams.

"Who the hell are you?" A man says from behind.

I turn around and awkwardly smile. "Oh uh— hi?"

The man does smile, he throws a punch at me which I stop midair and I use my magic to twist the man's arm behind his back. I then throw him into a wall and continue to follow the screams.

Eventually, they led me to a cell that was full of a group of men surrounding someone in a chair. I cast a spell and open up the cell door. All their heads shoot in my direction.

"Hiya boys." I smile.

"Get her." A man shouts.

They all charge towards me and it didn't take that long for me to put them all down. I noticed that one man was about to stab the man who was chained down, so I use my unoccupied hand to flick the restraints off his wrist and feet.

From there we both take down the remaining hydra men.

"Who are you?"

I look up and clear my throat. "I'm uh— Natalia. But you might as well call me your guardian angel."

The man lets out an airy laugh. "Smooth kid..." he weakly stumbles. "I'm James Rogers."

"I know who you are."

"How do you—" Before he could finish his sentence he collapsed to the ground.

Dad was clearly worn out and tired, I picked him up from the ground and carried him out of the hydra facility. From there I flew us both home.

Once we arrived he was still unconscious, I struggle to carry him to the front door but somehow I managed.

"Jeez Dad, you're heavy," I whisper.

With that, I stand in front of the doorway and knock on the door. I waited a few moments before knocking again. Just as I was about to bust down the doors, the door opened revealing mom.

"Oh my god," Mom says as she took ahold of dad and brought him inside the house.

I follow behind and close the door.

"Wanda, who was—" Uncle Bucky walks out from the kitchen and narrows his eyes at me. "Who's the kid at the door?"

Mom glances at me and shrugs. "I don't know— she came with James."

Bucky's eyes widened he obviously didn't notice that dad was in mom's arms. "Holy shit— what— how? What happened to him?"

I look up from the ground. "I found him chained down to some chairs at the hydra lab. I- I heard screaming from inside the building and followed behind." I tried my best to explain without sounding too obvious.

Uncle Sam then makes an appearance. "How did you know where he lived?"

Damn, they ask a lot of questions.

"There was a bunch of files on his desk so I just read through them—" I answer, which wasn't exactly a complete lie. "And this address happened to be on it so I came here. W-why did hydra have him?"

The adults in front of me seemed hesitant on answering the questioning. But considering the fact that I brought dad home— I think they sort of are gaining trust— except uncle Bucky. But that's not unusual.

"Hydra experimented on him— they, they took him from us," Bucky explains hesitantly. "Basically there's a parasite in his brain eating him alive like an infection. And we're trying to figure out a way to stop it."

So that's what they hid from me? I don't see how that's so bad.

I hum. "Well back in the cell he was smiling and laughing— he didn't seem so bad."

Sam glances at me. "When you were there, what was happening?"

"He was getting electrocuted."

"Hydra did that to me when my humanity started to come back." Bucky sighs out. "That explains why at the fight he was so— lost and hesitant."

"James is obviously still in there. And I could help you guys get him back." I offer.

Mom glances at the two men who had their eyes on my dad who was unconscious.

Bucky slowly nods. "Yeah. We need all the help we could get."

I smile. "Okay— well uh— I'll go back home—"

"No!" Mom says. "It's 12 in the morning, it's too late for you to be out on the streets alone— let alone going back to Sokovia. You can stay here for the night. We've got another spare room."

"O-okay. Yeah— thanks."

Mom nods and walks away with dad who was still unconscious.

Things were definitely going to get complicated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 2.7K 12
When two g h o s t s become alive again. [BUCKY BARNES] [CAPTAIN AMERICA III] [BOOK III] STARTED 4/29/18 FINISHE...
162K 5K 73
ᴄᴏᴍᴀᴛᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇxᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ, ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪꜱ ꜱᴘɪʟʟᴇᴅ. ʟᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ'ꜱ ꜱᴏɴ ʜᴀꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴀꜱᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴀꜱᴋ ᴏɴʟʏ, ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪʙʀɪᴅ ᴀ...
18.4K 459 35
ᴀʙᴏᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [3] ᴡʜᴇɴ ʟᴜᴄᴀꜱ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜɪꜱ ᴠᴇꜱꜱᴇʟ ɪꜱ ᴅʏɪɴɢ. ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴀꜱ ʟɪᴍɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴄᴜʀᴇ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʜᴇ'ꜱ ɢᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇ...
553K 22.8K 65
❝ YOU ARE A WEAPON, AND WEAPONS DO NOT WEEP ❞ [ THE NEMESIS TRILOGY : BOOK 1 ]