Loki And The Thief

By Sigynista

[EXPLICIT] You never expected to be thrown from your home earth, to Asgard. Not only do you fight for surviva... More

Be careful what you wish for...
Stolen Comforts
Walking On Broken Glass
An Apple A Day...
If The Ring Fits...
Next to Godliness.
A Room With A View
Eager to Please...
A Little Night Music
A Mortals Place
Lethe's Bramble Pt 1
Lethe's Bramble Pt2
Freydis
God Stock
Hiraeth
Becoming
Essence
Creature
Vibranium
The Deal
Bad Girl
Learning
Ronan
The Chase
Heat
Fever Struck
The Unwelcome Guest
Matters Of The Heart...
Mother
Gods and Monsters
The Freeze
Morning Delights
Deals Made
Beyonder
What is lost
Apoligies
The Ebony Blade
Split Apart
Journey Pains
Shrouded in Darkness
Break Out pt 1
Break Out Pt 2
True Self
True Self Pt2
Nanny
The Wager
Overtures
Springs and Waterfalls
Pied Piper
Happy Ever After?
The Next Part Is Out!!

Restless

1.1K 53 7
By Sigynista

Y/N walked what seemed like an age, when coming upon a clearing she could see the makings of a small camp. She crept closer, saw there was a fire lit but no one was near to attend it. there was even a small pot of some food cooking upon it, and small tents, and tree houses above.

She wandered in, looking around to ensure she would not be surprised, and hoping not to see the shadow being again that had dropped her back into Gamoras way.

Entering she heard that sound in the forest that had scared and confused her, the sound of crying.

She went over to the pot to see the food cooking, and it smelled amazing. Taking out the spoon and putting it to her lips she began to eat, not having a proper meal in days would make you open to eating anything.

'What are you doing here?' Y/N span around expecting the shadow figure to be back to attack again. Instead, she saw a young boy, about 12. 'You can't be here. If Nanny sees you, she will destroy you.'

'Who's Nanny? what is this place?'

'This is the home of the lost ones. And you don't belong here.

'So people keep telling me. But you answer my question, WHO is Nanny?'

'She looks after us, all of us. She brings them from every corner of the galaxy.'

'Who?'

Crying, children crying. the sound grew around her as she covered her ears to drown it out.

'You hear them too, don't you? The cries of every child taken.' The young boy picked up a torch from the fire, holding it close to Y/N to get a better look at her.
'You need to leave before she finds you.'

A screech came from the trees, like a cry of pain and sorrow that chilled
Y/N to the bone. 'Go! NOW!' The boy screamed. Y/N ran as fast as she could in the opposite direction, clutching her wounds and tears searing from her eyes.

She ran through a clearing, and felt her legs give way from under her as she fell to the floor. She dragged herself to sit against a tall tree, looking down she could see her leg was bleeding through the bandages she had put there. Closing her eyes, she slipped off.

_______________________________________

She woke to arms holding her close, the feeling of a leather clad torso on her face as she squirmed in panic and pain.

'Stop Y/N, it's me.' Looking up she saw Loki, his eyes brimming with tears as she smiled up at him.

'Hi pretty boy. It's about time you found me!'

'Did you ever doubt I would?' He smiled as he cradled her in his arms.

'Honestly? This whole debacle gave me pause.'

Y/n brought her hand up to his face and leaned in to kiss him. The kiss was sweet and tender, she could tell the he was just as shaken as she was at her current state and wished to get back to Asgard as soon as possible.

'Hey my sweetheart.' As Y/N looked up she saw Nitid, Brokkr, and Thor gathered together looking on in concern.

'You all came for me? Wow, I feel privileged.'

'Your wounds will heal, you are just weak right now.' Nitid reassured, 'here, this should help.' Nitid waved her hands over Y/N's wounds, and though not completely healed, they had stopped bleeding and had begun to mend.

'How did you do that?'

'Oh, your father taught me a few things before we parted. I can not fully heal a person but I can do a little.'

The group gathered round Y/N Thor more happy she was okay but Brokkr had a look on his face of understanding.

He couldn't possibly know... could he?

No, of course not. But it gave Y/N pause, the way he looked at she thought he may know what Thanos had done to her.

Thor went to gather what they needed to start a camp with Brokkr and Nitid leaving Y/N with Loki.

'Loki, I am so sorry. I tried everything to escape, I-'

'Hush now. I will hear no more of it. I know you would have done everything. But I felt you. I know the torture you were put through, the pain. But you are with me now, pet. And no one will take you from me.'

Y/N buried her face into his chest and inhaled his headdy dark scent. She had missed his touch for so long, she had felt as though she had spent forever and a day without him.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and brought him in for a kiss. With a gentle sigh, Loki pulled her to his chest as their tongues melded together in a sweet and loving kiss.
Y/N deepened the kiss as Loki brought his hands to her waist which made her shiver with excitement.

'Loki, I don't think we should... in the woods. If they come back early... and I am still injured...'

'Of course you are right. I am just happy that you are safe now. In my arms where you belong.'
Loki held her face in his hands looking deep into her eyes. 'Wherever you go thief... I will always find you.'

That night five of them made camp, Nitid made a fire with her infinite power which was the same as Y/N's ability. This made her smile a little, knowing she had inherited at least something.

Y/N lay in Loki's arms, stuck fast to him. She didn't want to move or sleep, because with sleep came dreams, and she didn't want the possibility that this was all this was.

As the night drew on, she felt herself getting restless and needing to get up and walk a little. As she rose, she grabbed a few logs and put them on the fire to keep the group warm and made her way unsteadily towards the trees. The sounds of crying were loud in her ears once more and the pain she felt at the thought of what Thanos had robbed her of stung like a pain jn the heart.

'Up late?' She turned to see Brokkr had too stirred and seemed to be taking in the air.

'I'm a little restless, and needed a moment. I am not sleeping well.'

'I would be restless too,' smiled Brokkr.'if Thanos had stolen my happiness. Tell me, does Loki know what he did?'

Y/N narrowed her eyes, 'How did you know?'

'When you have the power of foresight, it kind of ruins the surprise for ya.' He laughed

'You breathe a word of this to him, I will kill you. I don't know how but I will find a way.'

'Wouldn't dream of it dear. You have to be the one to tell him. I want to see his heart break from your revelation not mine.'

_______________________________________

The next morning, Y/N had already began packing up her belongings before Loki had awoken.

He turned to see brushing through her hair, the light shining through the strands lighting her hair with a golden flame like halo.

'My, my, you are an early riser.' He smiled as he grasped her waist and lifted her to her feet. He kissed her tenderly and stroked her hair gently as he swooped her up and carried her gently.

'What are you doing?' She said with a gasp.

Loki indicated to the others still sound asleep around the camp fire.

'I think a little privacy is in order he whispered.

Through the woods her carried her through deep into a secluded area of trees. The sun broke through the branches, and the moss twinkled with morning dew. There was an air of magic about the place as the clearing sparkled. Loki set her down, but before she could speak her had her backed up against the trunk of a tree.

She felt nervous and excited at the same time, every nerve in her tingling.

'You know, with your hair like this, looking at me the way you are and the way your rubious lips are begging to be kissed... it reminds me of our first meeting. I couldn't have taken you right there and then you know.' He looked at Y/N darkly through hooded lids and proceeded to kiss her passionately and hard.

She returned the kiss with a moan so fierce he could have sworn it made the very trees shake.

'Loki, god I missed you...you have no idea, every day I was away from you it physically hurt.'

'And I felt your pain. I know they hurt you my sweet.'

'You do?' She furrowed her brow, wondering how much he did know.

'I felt when they were torturing you, cutting the ties that bound you to Asgard. And for that they will pay dearly with their lives. But before I tear them limb from limb, I would wish to have you now... soft and pliant as you are. I want to make you scream so loud, it would make the very forest blush.'

Y/N bit her lip, fuelled by desire she grasped his collar and pulled him to her. 'Well then pretty boy, why don't you show me how much you missed me?'

With a growl of arousal he held her flush against the bark of the tree and ground his hips into hers. She let out a small sigh of contentment as his hands trailed over her body and found their way to her breasts squeezing ever so slightly and running his fingers over her nipples.

The cotton of her torn dress was now thin, and she felt every movement as she leaned back and lifted leg to feel his errection pressing against her.
She bucked her hips towards him, and as if thus spurred him on further he began peeling away her clothing and she his.

His chest was bare and he ripped away her laced top half of her dress, exposing her breasts to the cool morning air as he took one into his mouth. He moaned as she writhed in front of him, clasping at bark to hold herself steady. 'Exquisite, you are simply exquisite.' He sighed as he turned his attentions to the other breast, using his tongue to tease out her small moans of pleasure.

She began working at unlacing his trousers that were now tight with his erection bulging through, as she took him in her hands stroking gently his hands traveled down, moving her skirts over her thighs. He stroked the soft skin between her leg which made her tremble with anticipation.

'I can feel your desire already my pet,'  he unlaced her skirts leaving her completely naked. 'Now tell me, how hard do you want me to fuck you?' He  span her around and laid her on the soft moss which felt like heaven on her back, with the cool dew heling her relax.

'Loki...' she trembled at his question, but without further a word she felt him nudging her entrance driving her crazy. 'Loki, please...'

'As you wish...' he bucked his hips and thrust into her hard mixing her cries with both pleasure and pain. He slowly kept pace, drawing out her need and making her feel need for him to go faster.

'Loki, please... more.' Her grunted, her cries for a release becoming too tempting not to answer. He bucked furiously as she came with a hoarse cry, clenching her walls around him and her eye squeezed shut.

He lifted her to straddle him, holding her in place as he got deeper still holding her in place and she bounced and begged for more. She wasn't sure how much more she could take as her forehead rested on his shoulder, dew and sweat coming together as they rose and fell together. Another wave of pleasure swept over her as she threw her head back and she gasped for air.

She took in the area around her and saw the air around her was swirling around her, like they were in the eye of a storm.

'Loki, I can't any more, I-' but before she could finish her word his actions insisted she did.

'Listen to me, I have had days without you in your rightful place, here in my arms and wrapped tightly around me. I am going to come, and you with me.'

She slowed her breathing and pursed her lips together unable to speak, but just nodded in agreement. 'To feel you against me, so soft, pliant and tight. I have dreamed of this, and feared I would never feel your embrace again.'

She let out another moan as she neared another climax 'your about time aren't you?' He said excited and breathing quickly. Y/N nodded and he began to bounce her on his knee as he felt her tightened once more he let out a yell and then a growl of satisfaction as they came together.

As the sensation ebbed he held her close, and kissed her tenderly on the head and then the mouth.

'No one, and I mean NO ONE will ever tear you from me again.' He promised. Y/N held him close, but a wave uncertainty, washed over her as she remembered what Thanos had done to her, and the words he had said echoed in her mind.

'Each time Loki looks at you, your hope and dreams of a family will be destroyed. You will be unable to even speak his name.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 15.5K 39
Loving you isn't easy, but if love was easy then it wouldn't be worth fighting for
66.6K 1.5K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...
188 13 3
Loki meets his match in more ways than one. But will being too much alike destroy everything? Or will one of them finally submit? TW: my stories are...
22.4K 902 32
Your name is Nova Hemming and you've been a Stark Industries legal advisor since Tony Stark became Iron Man. You are in the heart of New York City w...