Best damadji...

By B_K_Maha98

#3 IN FAMILY STORY - 11/05/18 #88 IN SHORT STORY - 13/05/2018 #59 IN SHORT STORY - 04/06/2018 Its totally dif... More

Prologue...
1) New entry...
2) You're the best son ever everyone get.....
3) Let be friends...
4) Now you're the reason for whom i am living...
5. Reunit as friends...
6. Post marriage rituals...
7. New Entry...
8. Turns of Event
9. Who is abhi???
10. The Real Gem...
11. One week Test...
12. First Day...
13. Papa is My Real Hero...
15. A new start between Sasur - Damad
16. Pragya's sensitive and caring husband...
17. Small FB of abhigya...
18. Abhi's sasur starts to trust him...
19. Abhi's hardship Vs Pragya's pain...
20. Finally Sasurji accepted his Damadji...
21. Abhigya's Remarriage...
22. Abhigya's treasure hunter play..
23. The Life Before becoming lovers...
24. Taking first step in their relationship...
25. Pragya is in a big problem...
26. Abhigya's breakup...
27. Abhi got back his fuggii...
28. Finally Everything is out...

14. Abhi's Savior Wife Removed her Father's EGO....

624 83 10
By B_K_Maha98

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

Everyone buliya, vinpur, prajun, are engrossed in a movie after a longtime expect someone who is time to time checking the entrance...

Arjun: pragya why're you tensed and you're not paying attention to the movie...

Others turns to pragya while waiting for her answer...

Pragya: nothing like that...

Bulbul: you're not so good at lying learn it from your brother...

Purab: obviously Sweety because everyday I am lying to your bhabhi as she is most beautiful girl in the world...

Bulbul gives him a deadly glare while others laughed... Pragya chuckled...

Vin: now say sweety what happened...

Pragya: I am tensed about abhi... Don't know what happened how is going everything with papa... He is not answering my text or call...

Aaliya: relax yaar... He may busy with impressing papaji... For that only he gone na let him do that... I am sure papaji will accept him... She says reassuringly...

Purab: haan sweety don't worry we all accepted him... Soon even papa will accept him... Pragya smiles...

Vin: that's like my baby... He side hugged her...

After sometime everyone stops their work and runs to hallway after hearing Neil's car honking sound... Their face falls when they saw an angry Neil...

Dadi, Ragini, Tanu also joined them...

Pragya's heart beats fast and looks for abhi who comes after two minutes with his head down... Pragya runs to him and holds him who gives her a sad smile then moves from there not saying anything...

Ragini: suniyeji is everything okey...

Pragya about to follow abhi but stops hearing Ragini...

Neil: what you expect me to say... He shouts everyone flinched for a moment...

Dadi: what happened Neil why are you angry like this...

Neil: then what will I do maa after losing a deal for a first time ever I started my career...

Everyone is shocked...

Pragya: papa what are you saying... How is that possible...

Neil: it's all because of your husband pragya... I am just keeping quiet only for the promise I made to you... I don't want to hurt you that's why I am leaving it but one request ask him to stay away from me... This one is really enough for me to decide he is not a right person for you... Don't expect me to change my mind.... And he don't have to do anything to impress me...

Saying this he leaves to his room while others are clueless expect one who smirks...

It's non other than Tanu who typed a message great job to someone... Then acts like she didn't know anything...

Pragya runs to their room to find it is empty... She moves to balcony where abhi sadly sitting on the couch...

Pragya: suniye...

Abhi: pragya leave me alone for sometime...

Pragya: but...

Abhi: please... Pragya nods sadly and leaves from there...

At Neil's room...

Dadi: Neil say something then only we can know what happened there...

Neil: what you want to maa like how your damadji make me to hung my head before them or how he step low to take a place in my heart...

Pragya: what are you saying papa...

Neil sighs and says pragya he is not like what you're thinking... Did you know what he did there... Everyone looks at him attentively...

Neil: he bribed one of the main shareholder to get this deal...

Everyone is shocked...

Pragya: no no papa... No... He is not like that... I know him... You're mistaken papa...

Neil: if I was wrong then ask your husband what he is doing with Mr. Oberoi... pragya looks at him confusingly... He and your husband know each other before itself...  When I about the sign the contract Baldev shows the proff of your husband giving a cheque to Mr. Oberoi as an image... Your husband also agreed that he gave a cheque to him... Then Mr. Oberoi itself agreed that he got money from your husband for supporting us to get this deal... What else you want to know  more to accept he is not like what you're thinking...

Pragya: something is wrong papa... Someone trapped him...

Neil: still you're believing him... Loving someone is not wrong but believing him blindly is totally wrong pragya...

Pragya: because I am believing the right person papa... Soon you'll understand that... Give 24 hours time and I will prove you...

Dadi: how beta...

Pragya: I don't know dadi but I will...

Saying this she leaves...

At Abhigya's room...

After seeing pragya before him abhi says pragya don't disturb me for sometime... Instead of leaving pragya started her question section...

Pragya: Abhishek how Mr. Oberoi related to you...  Why you gave him a cheque...

Abhi: don't you trust me..

Pragya: you know the answer don't you... She asks seriously...

Abhi: but...

Pragya: just answer me Abhishek...

Abhi: Mr. Oberoi is my dad's old friend  I saw him at one or two times.... When I saw him there first I didn't recognised him later he comes and introduced himself to me and he asked about my parents departure later he told about he is running a NGO and due to the business loss he is suffering to take care of that so he ask some help... That's why I gave 25 lakhs cheque to him... Untill I step inside the conference room I don't know he is one of the main shareholder... When that Baldev shows this against me that Oberoi turns his plate and lied to them... I don't have anything to prove my innocence.... Because of your papa have to put his head down before them and he lost the deal to that Baldev...

Not saying anything Pragya leaves from there... Abhi followed pragya...

Pragya: suniye you stay here...

Abhi: where are you going let me come with you... I can't let you go alone......

Pragya: you don't worry... If I have some problem then I will call you...

Abhi: you didn't heard me I can't allow you to go alone... Either take me with you or don't go anywhere... Pragya sighs and ask him to come with her...

Both are at Oberoi mansion...

Abhi: what's your plan fuggii... And this costume... Pragya is dressed like a behanji...

Pragya: suniye whatever happen don't ever come inside untill I call you... Abhi about to say something but pragya didn't listen to him...

Pragya rings the bell... After few minutes one middle aged lady opened the door...

Pragya: ye mera Swamiji's gar hey na...Khanh he mera swamiji...

That lady confusingly looks at her and asks who is your swamiji and who are you...

Pragya: my name is lakshmi... Ye mera pathiji ka ghar he...

What nonsense are you talking... That lady shouts...

Hearing that Mr. Raj Singh Oberoi comes and ask what happened...

Before his wife Mrs. Radha Oberoi would pragya runs to him and asks how are you suniyeji... Why you didn't come to home last week and who is this...

Raj: what the hell are you saying and who are you damit...

Pragya acts like crying and says you forgot me... I am your laxmi your patni...

Radha is shocked as well as raj... Their two sons who is in their early twenties comes there while hearing the commotion...

Dad what the hell is this.. His elder son shouts while Radha starts to cry...

Raj: This is not true don't believe her... Radha you know na how much I am loving you... You think at this age I will think of another girl...

Pragya starts to cry aloud and you cheated me... You said you married her out of compulsion and you always love me but now... She wailed aloud...

Raj:just stop it... Who the hell are you what you want...

Pragya: I want you nothing else... Come with me like you said we will leave to somewhere alone...

Raj's eyes turned into red and shouts I will kill you if you didn't say tha truth...

Pragya: then take my life I will die happily rather than hearing this all nonsense...

Raj's second son says we didn't expect this from you dad... Raj pleaded them as this is not true but they didn't heard instead went to there room... After sometime comes with their bags and about to leave but Raj stops them while saying please believe me... She is lying... Please don't leave me.. without you all I can't live... He cried but they didn't stop when they about to put their leg out pragya says...

Now you understand how will it pain if someone nearer to us didn't believed us or lost the trust on us...

Everyone turns to her...

Pragya: I am really sorry mam... I don't know mam how to make your husband understand the injustice he did to my husband... She told everything what he did to abhi...

Radha: I didn't thought you'll be step this low Raj...

Till now you're my inspiration dad but now just because of this act you stepped down from my eyes dad... His elder son says...

You thought us don't hurt anyone or don't do anything injustice to others but you itself forgot that dad... Says his other son...

Raj felt so same to even look at his family...

I am really proud of you uncle atleast you're true to your family and brought your son's so great...

Raj turns back to find abhi standing there with a sad smile...

Raj cries and falls on his legs... Abhi pulls them up and says don't do this uncle... You're my dad's friend... I respect you like how I respect my dad... It's just I totally upset when I realised you backstabbed me... If it's for money then you can ask me I may give you however you want whole heartedly... Because my dad once says how his friends always stands for him when he needed...

Raj cries hard and hugs abhi while saying please forgive me beta.... That Baldev only tricked me saying he will give his share of his company I just accepted that offer not thinking that was you even when I about to back off after knowing it's you he blackmailed me if I didn't do this then he will kill my son... That's why I did this abhi...

Now I understand what sin I did to you... I am ready to agree this infront of everyone... Please forgive me....

Radha: we're sorry on behalf of him beta... Like he said he will correct his mistake... Their two son also said the same to him...

Abhigya smiles and thanked them then leaves from there...

After sometime both reached home they didn't said anything to anyone....

Once they entered inside the room abhi hugs her tightly after closing the door...

Abhi: I don't know fuggii how will I be without you... I lost all the hope fuggii when saw hated on me in your father's eyes... Now everything will be alright...

Pragya smiles and says soon he will be proud of you suniye...

Abhi smiles and breaks the hug then kissed her on fer forehead...

Next day...

Morning itself Neil called for an meeting from the same company... They asked him to take abhi with him... Neil is confused while not knowing anything... But abhigya didn't said anything... Neil ask him to come... Alone with him purab, vin, arjun and pragya also went...

At conference room...

Mr. Oberoi told everything happened and apologized for his mistake... Even others also apologized for not hearing abhi and for insulting Neil... Their company's CEO ask abhi to file complain on mr. Oberoi and baldev... But abhi denied saying I forgiven them... Then they cancelled their deal with Baldev and gives that to Neil...

Baldev glares them and leaves angrily... When everyone is busy with speaking to abhi pragya sneaked from there....

Don't expect next time will be same like this... Even if he will let it go I will not... I will send you behind the bars so stay away from him... Pragya warned baldev...

Baldev: don't underestimate this baldev baby... You saved him this time but you can't do that everytime... For snatching you from me he will regret it for his whole life I will definitely do that... After that you'll come to me only baby... He smirked...

Pragya: not even in your dreams... Even now I am saying this for your goodness only just leave this all and live like a human...

Baldev: I will do everything like you say but one condition... Pragya looks at him confusingly...

Baldev: come with me... Marry me I will treat you like the queen  and will live like you said... Pragya gives him a deadly glare and leaves from there...  While baldev shouts one day will that happen pragya... You'll come to me...

Pragya didn't stopped there she joined his family... Abhi noticed her dull face when he asked about it through eyes pragya nods no...

Later at their house...

Purab and vin said everything to everyone... Even they what pragya did to make Mr. Oberoi understand his mistake which was told by abhi... All are happy hearing that...

Dadi: we know about our damadji he is just like us will not do anything bad... Atleast now your understand Neil...

Neil don't know what to say how to say because again and again he is doing the mistake of knowing him... When his whole family believing him why can't he do that... Atleast try to know him but he couldn't come out the thoughts of him marrying his pyari daughter without his wish... He want to find atleast onething against him to show he is not right match for his daughter but everytime he is proving that wrong... His ego is not ready to accept it... But he can't ignore onething his daughter is loving him and believing him more than anything... Because not only this time even before too she believed others saying her husband is not like he will not do that sin when Tanu accused him... Now she itself went to prove his innocence... This shows how he meant to her... Atleast for his daughter he have to throw that ego and start to know about him without any hater... He come out of his thoughts when dadi calls him...

Dadi: where are you lost...

Neil: nothing maa... He turned to leave and stops before abhi and says I am sorry... Again I did a mistake by not hearing you...

Abhi: no no sir... Don't say that... Situation is like that everyone will do the same if they are in your place... But one request I am not that bad my parents didn't brought me like that....

Neil didn't said anything and leaves from there....

How is it guys??? Please give your valuable comments and votes...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 3.3K 23
Winner of Best Humor story in Abhigya awards 2018... He is a rockstar... She is a typical village girl... He hates city life and carves for real love...
53.2K 3.2K 22
A simple Arshi Story
90.5K 5.9K 84
THIS STORY IS ABOUT ABHI AND PRAGYA WHO FALLS IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER. BUT DUE TO SOMEONE IN THEIR LIFE THEY COULD NOT CHERISH THEIR LOVE OF THEIR LI...
2.4K 259 4
It's my another work on abhigya... It will be totally different from my other work... To know more about this just get peek into it guys...