Storm

By GOUCHEND

Clara Chelten West. A CEO. Untouchable. Unlikeable. Dangerous. Tyler Jasmine Brooks. A Former Mechanic. Inter... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FOURTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FOURTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FOURTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

18.3K 602 89
By GOUCHEND

*WARNING - SMUT*

Tyler's POV

We immediately went home to be greeted by Patrick and Marco. A minute later, Lee walks in with Nat and Fran. Patrick sits down and Elijah runs to him, then climbs into his arms yawning. Patrick rocks him slowly and he eventually sleeps, he goes upstairs to put him in his crib, a couple minutes later he comes back down. There's still silence in the room until he gets back.

He sighs, "My men had him, on the way back some guys ambushed the car and he escaped. I'm guessing he planned this before hand. I suggest you guys stay somewhere safe from now on. Work from home too" Patrick says sternly with pure seriousness and a hint of guilt.

"Fuck sake! That slimy bastard!" Clara says with anger and her British accent slipping out. Lee giggles but it was short lived with the rising tension in the room. Clara storms off upstairs. I stay and sit down with my head in my hands. Fran nudges me and gives me a look. I follow her outside to my garden.

We sit on the swings and there's silence for a couple seconds, "When we were in high school, you protected me a lot. Even after what you went through."

"Fran. Your my little sister. I have to protect you no matter what!"

"I'm not your blood. But you still cared like I was. I will be doing whatever I can to protect you and your family" She looks at me, with her hazel green eyes and her loose raven hair falling down her face. Her expressions contouring into concern then determination, I smile brightly and she hugs me tightly.

"I'll be there for you both too" We turn around to see Lee looking at us with a bright smirk, "I won't leave you guys hanging" She crosses her arms as if she is being authoritative but she looks like a baby. I stand up, towering her, and pinch her cheek.

"Awww you're so cute" I say and giggle, Lee pouts.

Nat kisses her cheek and whispers something in her ear, Lees eyes go wide and she smiles lazily.

That dirty little freak! 

We all head back inside, Patrick and I talk for a while and he finally leaves. The other three leave after an hour or so. Clara is still upstairs, I would go up there to talk to her but she needs her time to cool down. I head into the kitchen and wash up then pour a glass of red for Clara and white for me. I walk upstairs into our room to see her sat in bed. She's looking up at me and smiles weakly, I give her the wine and was about to sit next to her.

"Hey hey hey! Go take a shower! No outside clothes in the bed!" She shouts before I could sit. I looked at her surprised as she smirks deviously. I put my wine down and starts stripping off then head into the bathroom. As soon as I step into the shower, I put the water on and feel arms wrap around my waist. I turn around to see Clara looking at me with a smirk. I look down seeing her beautiful body, my member twitching at just the sight. I lean down and capture her lips. She grabs my face and moans. It triggers me.

I push her against the wall and grab her thighs picking her up. Her legs wrap around my waist and breasts are in full view. I can myself feel drool as the water compliments her breasts making them glisten. My lips move to her jaw then neck, leaving bites and kisses. I suck on her sweet spot making her moan. My member getting harder and harder. I grind against her clit causing a moan from the both of us.

Then I stop sucking, "Do I need a condom?" I breathe heavily.

"I'm on the pill...just put you in me. Papi" she whispers in my ear then kisses my neck.

I grab my member, slowly putting the tip in then full length. I moan flowing out of her, "Fuck baby" I release. I grip her legs and slowly move in and out of her, her hole suffocating my throbbing member. Our lips smash again and our tongues fight for dominance making me just move faster. Her arms holding me tightly as I fuck her harder, then carry her out to the bedroom. Our soaking wet bodies falling onto the bed. I keep in her and move faster, harder. "Fuck!"

I turn her around with her ass up and grip her thighs, slapping her ass hard. "Oh my god mmmm" I move in and out of her. I can feel myself about to cum. I turn her around and my lips trace to her breasts sucking on one nipple and playing with it with my tongue, as I play with the other with my hand. I can feel her walls close around my dick, suffocating it even more and making me nearly break.

I pound harder and harder then feel myself release, "Uhhh fuck!"

"Oh my- TYLERRR!" She arches her back and her eyes roll back as she cums. I keep going lazily then fall next to her. We both breathe heavily.

Then we fist pump.

I was about to close my eyes then I felt a slap on the chest. I turn around to see her glaring at me.

"You said you were on the pill so you better not start shouting at me!"

"I am! Any who, we can't sleep on a wet bed you idiot" She rolls her eyes then yawns.

"I can. And you look tired. Let's just do it. Come on. Nap time for daddy" I yawn again but another slap.

"You won't be a daddy again if you don't get up right now and help me change the bed." I groan and get up lazily.

If I had the energy I would mentally throw hands.

———

Clara's POV

All morning we have been packing some clothes and a few things for Elijah. I and Tyler got all our work sorted out and cancelled any face to face meetings. So we are able to work from home. Once we were done I had to call the one person I knew who can keep us safe. We're currently on our way there now, the drive is peacefully and once we are finally there I let out a sigh knowing this could be a very long visit.

I knock on the door.

"Hey grandpa" I say smiling nervously. He looks at me surprised then hugs me tightly. We all go inside and grandma takes Elijah upstairs. I and Tyler sit in my grandfathers office telling him the situation. No reaction from him yet, just concentration and emotionlessness.

"You can stay here as long as you want. Even live here forever if you want" He says sternly.

I sigh relief and laugh slightly, "I don't think Jade would be happy about that" He laughs in return and I leave to go upstairs as Tyler stays with him. Once I get there I see my grandmother putting Eli into her bed and walks over to me, telling me to sit next to her on the bed. I do as told, and look back to see a beautiful sleeping baby.

"I expect a wedding and at least two more kids by the end of this year"

"You wish! I'm sure we can get one done. The other...I'm still recovering. But the process, I wouldn't mind" I smirk slightly and she laughs loudly.

"Your grandfather is like a dog with two dicks"

"PLEASE DONT EXPLAIN!" We both burst out laughing and then leave the room. By the time we get out, Tyler goes in and grabs Eli, then walks to the rooms we will be staying in. Placing him into the portable crib we got. Once she's done, she comes back and kisses me softly, my stomach flips at just the feeling and her hands against my skin sending electricity. I look up at her, staring into her eyes and then her cute scar. I give her a peck and she smiles at Thea and then leaves.

"You two reek of sex" Thea chuckles and walks downstairs. I roll my eyes and follow behind her, once I get there, my grandfather is wearing something else. He has a black vest on with matching back shorts and hoodie, I hear steps and Tyler walks down with the same outside but without the hoodie. They nod at us then leave out the front.

———

Tyler's POV

Xavier asked me to come to the gym they have in the estate, I follow him there to a large room. It's outside of the house by the garage and big enough to fit a good twenty people. He puts music on the speaker and passes me a bottle of water. We spend the next hour on the weights and treadmill. I go back on the weights and increase the kg. He stares at me, "You work out very well kid. In great shape...Who hurt you?" It's kinda shocked me hearing him ask me that.

"An ex. High school. My penis"

"So the usual." We both laugh softly, "Your angel is very powerful. You have a strong soul child, make sure to remember that." He pats my hand and smiles brightly. I smile in return and we continue with the workout.

"Do you think he will find us?" I ask hesitantly, He drops her weights and sits down. I follow his action.

"He won't find you guys. I have bodyguards. I also have a very far home which is hard to find if you haven't already been here. Mark hasn't." He clears his throat then sips on his water, "You wanna know one thing I regret a lot?"

I nod, "I regret not being with my kids as much. I used to work for the most part and I didn't realise till Zelda started to withdraw. I've said before but Zelda is very like Jade and seeing her upset was unusual. Especially for how long she was upset for, when I asked her my heart dropped. Ever since that day I have done nothing but put my full energy on my family.

I still work don't get me wrong but family comes first. Clara was always the one who didn't understand that and would work her whole life. This is the first time I've seen her smile so much and look relaxed, even as a child she would be somewhat withdrawn. It effected her relation with her sister but Jade did whatever she could to keep the sisterhood there." He says all proudly.

It's nice hearing about Clara's past with her family, as well as knowing that she's happy now. We finish up and take a shower then Xavier drags me back to the library. The library in the house is huge, it has books new and old. It's has black wooden book shelves in the walls and a spiral stair case to take you upstairs to another part of it. Last time I was here he showed me and told me about witches and warlocks. This time I'm sure we will be looking more into it as it was cut short.

"May I ask you a question?" He nods in return, "Why did you name your children them names?" He chuckles.

"I and my wives names are unique on their own. I picked the name Morticia for Bailey's mum as we loved the movie. The whole Addams family. I mean we are a weird family in general, but it's something that came out in nineteen sixty four and we loved it. Jades mum, Zelda, was named after my grandmother. My grandmother was my rock and took care of me more than my parents, she has a certain sparkle in her eyes that Zelda had as a baby. Finally, Lucifer. I named him that because he had a red glint in his eyes. Till this day his eyes are a mixture of grey and red. My son Lucifer is a sweet boy, he hated his name back then we changed it to just Luke. But still legally Lucifer ahahah. After a while he didn't care, I mean some people had a problem with it but now he loves his name. His child's called Luke. And Luke has the same coloured eyes"

"That's amazing!" I say in awe.

"It's funny when you look at it, because Bailey's favourite movie is the Addams Family. Jades favourite is Sabrina. And Luke loves the show Lucifer as well as more into the Gods and stuff. So all the grandkids have a link." He chuckles. "Now let's stop talking none sense. I was to show you how the Salem Witch trials were like. Come!" He grabs my arm and drags me to another side of the room.

For the next two hours I have been watching him do his thing and the sparkle in his eyes as he speaking about things like this is just amazing. I've learnt more in the last hour than I ever have in any history lesson and that says a lot. He explained to me that his wife is even worse at this, she would read constantly on Greek mythology, witches, mystical beings and more. She was the reason he got into it.

Later on we all went to have dinner and I watched the two as they interacted, their love is strong, fifty years of marriage. Fifty years of happiness and love coursing through their veins. I look at Clara as she's eating and my heart beats faster. She makes me feels ways I have never felt, and thinking about her even getting hurt makes me sick. I instantly stand up and excuse myself from the table. I grab my phone and dial.

"Hello, Are you okay Ty?" Patrick says with concern laced in his voice.

"I'm fine, I just wanted an update and if you need any help?"

"I would love your help but I don't think it's safe. I suggest you just stay put" I sigh in return, "don't worry. We will find him. And I promise to keep you updated. Just watch over your family for me."

"I will. Thank you." We bid our goodbyes and I head back to the table. Hopefully they find him quick. Or else I'll-

BING BING

UNKNOWN

Miss me? Well you'll be seeing me soon - M.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.3K 24
Clara Lancaster's father hired her a new assistant and she drives Clara crazy. Emelia Cole has been through to much crap to let Clara walk all over...
201K 7.4K 33
[GxG] When a young woman named Madeline Anderson achieves her dream in working for the remarkable company founded & run by a mysterious individual, h...
1.6M 75.8K 40
Christian has finally done it. Made things official. But it wouldn't really be their love story if one of their families didn't cut that budding, lo...
136K 4.3K 27
Follow the journey between two completely different people; one a highly respected teacher who is known for her friendly aura and gentle smiles..who...