Captain Park || P.J

By Yoonchrisgull

A FEATURED BOOK "A salty pirate needs his beautiful mermaid." He appears and claims he wouldn't hurt her. S... More

Forward
Murdered
Walk the plank
Escape
Protected by waves
Irresistible
Not your manwhore
Captain Park Jimin
Sailor Jung Hoseok
A New Year
The Marriage
Fiance
Unworthy
Stronger than a wolves bond
Act
Black Pearl
Tattooed
Sister-in-law
Fragile heart
Bottle of rum
Little Gossip Boy
Bright Daniel
Playfull Min
Red Velvet
Danger And Power
Sweet Seduction
Punishment
Act gone real
Drunk
Tipsy
Match Maker
Love
Trust
Intimate Night
Mischievous Kiss
Pride and Patience
Beggar on his knees
Broken Love
Wailing Sea And Stormy Sky
Abundant Queen
How You Like That
Falling
You Are My Home
Pretty Little Savage
Sweets And Couple Dance
Going Out
Naughty Hands Down Her Pants
Fun Night
Harem Heart
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter✨
Charming Mama
Prepare The Balle
At Last, The Balle
Octopus And His Jellyfish
Vampire Queen
Tall, Mysterious And A Blacksmith
Promise Rings And Promise Kisses
A King's Wrath
Pretty Angel
Spoiled Queen
Assassinated Warning
Character MoodBoards
Kang Eunbi
Q/A's Part.1
Black Mamba
Fragile Innocence
Naughty Secrets
Bitter Manipulations
The Sexy Octopus
Seething Dragon
The King's Glittering Doll
Screaming Demons
Laugh In The Sea Of Sadness
Scandalous Outings
Spreading Rumours
Happy Ending
Weeping Graves
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter 2.0✨
The Empress
The Night Of Love
Loving Blues
Maddening Desires
The Taming Fox
Sweet Yuna
The Flying Pearl
Flowers And Gifts
Humiliated
The Raging Ocean
Love Needles
The Silent Grey
Burning Desire

Dangerous Flirt

3.2K 295 84
By Yoonchrisgull

The young woman gazed upon the high ceilings and walls surrounding the enormous hall, watching as many maids took part in decorating it for tonight's event. The decorations were not a joke to Mrs. Park as she had invited many talented men and women to enrich her palace with beautiful ornaments.

She slowly approached the balcony, so taken by the scene before her that she does not notice the sofa placed around the balcony. She winced the moment her feet stubbed the leg of the chair.

Jimin who had been standing against the balcony to view the decorations snapped his bead back towards the sound and lo and behold, he was right about guessing it was her. Those clumsy little pitter patter of her foot steps always gives her away.

He sighs at the pout which takes over his lady's face. "Careful there, little one." Approaching her, he coos.

Y/n huffs, flipping her hair back over her shoulders as she curls her toes to stop the stinging. The moment Jimin reaches her side, she goes bouncing ahead of him and towards the balcony where he was a moment ago, leaning her whole abdomen over it to look down at everything in fascination.

Jimin comforts his hand that is left hanging in the air with a nod and turns towards her who is hanging half off the balcony. His stomach drops instantly and he quickly ambles behind her to hover his hands over her waist.

"Wow.." She awes at the work, unaware of her surroundings. "It all looks amazing."

Jimin breaks into a smile as he moves to stand close next to her, guided hand slowly coming to lay on the small of her back. He turns his head to glance at her and almosts flips a table. Looks like besides her beautifully sparkling eyes, there is a lot more to look at. But he respectfully averts his gaze away and mumbles with his lips amusingly tilting up. "Love, careful with the height."

Her excited eyes leave the scene before her and trail down to calculate the height, but alas, she does not have to go through all of that as her attention automatically falls to a horrifying reality.

Yes, her chest is basically popping out from her dress. She instantly backs away, cheeks flushing deep red. He saw. He definitely saw. There is no way he did not. Oh God..

She pulls the front of her dress up, hiding her two little girls from the shameful eyes of others. Thank God it is only Jimin here. But then again, this man is the definition of shameless itself. She is relieved that he at least knows when to stop looking and pushing.

She sees his apple cheek dimpling lightly as he stares ahead and squints her eyes at him. "Do not laugh." She mumbles to which he breaks into a full grin.

"You are adorable." He states factly, and she can not argue. She is really adorable. Captain said it himself and he always speaks the truth. Do not argue.

Clicking her tongue and flipping her hair back, she slowly ambles to his side with pride and stands next to him with royal attitude. His complement does a lot to a person you see.

"It is tonight." She recalls to which the man nods.

"Mother sure went ahead this time." Jimin speaks before a defeated sigh leaves him.

Y/n tilts her head at him as a confused hum leaves her lips. "What is the matter?"

"Nothing much. I just dislike such events." He confesses.

"Why?" She inquires, stepping a bit close to him.

"I do not like being in the presence of a bunch of ego-filled self-conceits I do not know of. I might as well just steal their treasures." He scoffs.

Y/n hums. "So you dislike attention?" She assumes, looking up at him for an answer.

He scrunches his nose at her adorable guess. "Who does not like attention? But there is a time and place for that. And that definitely does not fall on royal balls." He pressures the last part to which she giggles at.

"I mean I appreciate the welcomes and all the pretty ladies," Her brow tilts at his words but he continues anyway. "But I would rather hunt a treasure than be present at a suffocating ball."

"Yeah, right." She deadpans. "Like you do not appreciate all of the pretty ladies." She rolls her eyes, voice borderline bitter and my god, he enjoys every bit of it.

He can not help but pinch her the apple of cheek while she glares side eyes at him. "I have an idea for you that you will love tonight." She sarcastically smiles when he lets go. "You should go to them when they all arrive and dance and have drinks with them."

She steps closer and closer the more she throws in a remark. "I'm pretty sure they will love to have you all for them the whole night. And while you are at it, you can also choose one and marry em away. Cause after all, the pretty ladies are a del-"

She is inches closer to his face and continues rambling when he cups her cheeks, halting her words. He smiles softly, eyes filled with soft love as he dips down to place a fluttering kiss on her lips.

He pulls away seconds later, finding her looking up at him with wide eyes as half her face is covered by his hands. She blinks innocently, caught off guard by his sudden act. He has no idea how fast her heart is beating at the moment.

"I want to dance with you, I want to drink with you and spend the whole night with you, because you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in the long years of my life." He confesses without any hesitation, thumbs caressing her cheeks with the same effection of his words.

At this point, what else is poor Y/n except a soft puddle of a baby. Whatever it is, she is his baby. Also, her heart is beating a bit too fast for the good of her health. She pulls back from his palms immediately, knowing something is wrong because this has never happened to her.

She puts both her palms over her heart that is skipping practically ten beats at the moment. Jimin is left with wide eyes at her, hands slowly coming to his sides as his brows furrow.

"Love?" He calls but she is like a statue in her place, face so red, it is concerning.

The woman on the other hand is not in a good spot. Her head had started to spin and as her head tilts away when strength leaves her, Jimin is right there to pull her straight into his arms.

"Y/n? Hey!" He blurts out in deep concern, looking down at her as she finally takes a deep breath.

"Oh God..." She mumbles, hands still on the home of her heart. She looks up at him in horror.

This did not just happened. This man did not just cause her a whole damn heart attack. She knew his words were dangerous, but never this much. Is this even possible? His words flattered her so much, her heart started beating a bit too fast and because of that, she almost fainted. Fast heart beat is never good for the body.

Oh my God. She did not know he was capable of bringing her in this state. He is really dangerous. And she is definitely going to take this to her death bed.

She takes a deep breath, waiting for her heart to slow down to it’s normal pace. Boy oh boy, such a ride it is to be the fiancé of the king of the Seven Seas. "I should go." She slowly tries to pull away but his arms tighten.

He frowns. "Why?"

Because I am completely whipped for you and I almost died a few minutes ago because of it. "I need to go try on the dress for the last time. Taehyung must be waiting."

Hoping that would be enough for him to let go, but his arms circle further around her as his face wipes blank. "How come Taehyung gets to see you first in it and I can not." He pouts in the end. I want to see it first..

"Well, because he helped me make it all day yesterday." She explains.

"Huh?" Fascination takes over his features. "You made it yourself?" His eyes round in amazement. She smiles at his innocent expression. He turns into a cute baby sometimes.

"I did." She nods at the giant child holding her.

"My love is so creative." He is yet again cupping her face in adoration and Y/n instantly goes into a panic. And in that, she prefers to hide her face in his chest. Anything that would not include looking into his eyes as he whispers soft compliment in her ears. 

"Aww.." The unusual voice escapes him automatically after she hugs him and that has her pulling her head back again to look at him with owlish eyes.

"Did you just aww?" She is left speechless at his cuteness. Oh well, there goes her heart again.

"I can not help it. It just comes out for you." He grins so beautiful that she actually ends up fainting in his arms this time.

------------------

Swipe up for a surprise ;))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 52.9K 88
"My name is Captain Jeon Jungkook. I'm here to kidnap you." The Eros is said to be the most powerful jewel of the seven seas, able to control the spi...
32K 1.7K 34
Your body unexpectedly slams into his, one leg wrapped around his waist. His hand grips your thigh and you're both panting, lips parted and merely an...
104K 2K 87
90.000+ words 📝 You are joining your boyfriend, Taehyung, on a tropical vacation to help him, Jimin, and Jungkook with a promotional gig. As you arr...
46.6K 2.7K 18
She was supposed to die. She was supposed to meet her decay in the dark depths of the endless ocean but ended up in the arms of a mysterious being of...