Revenge For The Deceased

By PsychedelicTime

Evelyn was only sixteen when her parents died. She was going to be the new leader of the palace but when she... More

Prologue
I: Unexpected Surpise
II: The Escape
III:Unknown Stranger
V: I'm Alive
VI: You Better Watch Out
VII: Meeting In The Dark
VIII: Face To Face
IX: Making A Move
X: Wounded Or Healed
XI: Going Crazy
XII: Going For a Run
XIII: Settling Terms
XIV: Painting to New Heights
XV: Nevada or Jayce?
XVI: Broken Medicine Store
XVII: Inviting Guests
XVIII: Discovering Secrets
XlX: Gathering Evidence
XX: Back at Square One
XXI: Big Brother
XXII: That Night
XXIII: Double Date
XIV: Frenemy
XV: Wedding Day

IV: Pink Slip

473 12 5
By PsychedelicTime

IV

                      He let out a grin and replied saying...

                    "You’re welcome, unknown stranger." Then he left the room and shut the door behind him.

                   Before I went to sleep, I realized that I didn't tell him my name either but who wouldn't know the princess of Nevada’s name. I didn't want to think about anything anymore and just rest. This will be my first day sleeping a peaceful and quiet sleep, in a week.

                       I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep; waiting to see what tomorrow will bring me.... I mean today.

                       "You awake?" The man asked me.

                        I slowly opened my eyes, as I forgot that I actually slept on a bed, and not on a chair.

                        "Yeah, I replied to him," as he handed me a glass of juice and some toast.

                      I started to devour the toast. It was so warm and crunchy. Who knew I would forget what toast tastes like? I was done eating my toast, and then I went to drink the orange juice when I thought this was the perfect time to ask him about yesterday.

                          "So....." I started to utter. "About yesterday.........what happened?"

                          "We have all day to talk but I don't have all day to wait for you to finish your juice." He replied.

                          I was upset that he didn't answer my question but decided to finish the juice to avoid any useless fighting.

                        I was done with my juice and started to ask him, the same question but then there was a knock on the door.

                        I looked at the man and he looked confused and disturbed. He told me to stay here and went to answer the door but out of curiosity I peeped through the crack of the door as it was left a little bit open.

                            He opened the door and that's when my hand was placed in my mouth.

                           "Hina," I said under my breath. "How did she find me?"

                       I looked at her again to reassure myself that it was indeed her. Without saying anything Hina nudged the unknown stranger and walked into the house.

                           "Where is she?" She asked the man.

                            "Who do you speak of, I live alone?" He answered.

                         "If you give me the girl I will give you one million dollars." Hina then took out the check and placed it right in front of his face. "It would be stupid of you, to choose to keep a girl safe than choose a million dollars. She means nothing to you and you can live in luxury." Hina made a deal, that sounded so crystal clear that it would be stupid not to make.

                         He stared at the check for a while and then grabbed it, gesturing that the deal was set. I started to cry as I felt like I was just bought. Hina started to walk this way and I turned away trying to figure out what to do. The echoing of the high heels got closer, closer, closer..... but then they stopped.

                           I turned around to see the man ripping the check and walking up to Hina. He grabbed Hina's hand and placed the ripped pieces in her palm.

                          "I told you, I live alone. Now it would be kind of you if you could exit before this matter gets out of hand." He told Hina in the eyes as her fury began to rage.

                        "GET HIM!" She yelled and guards came inside the house. They captured the man and I had no idea what to do. I couldn't bare to see him get caught. So, without thinking I ran out to where he was, thinking I could save him. I ran towards him trying to free him when Hina pushed me down by the hand.

                         "So, you finally decided to show up!" Hina exclaimed as I was down on the ground.

                        "I had enough of you and your little friend," she told me as she got out a gun from her pocket.

                        "Say goodbye, Evelyn!" Hina chuckled as she pulled the trigger. The trigger hit me right in the chest and I lied down there died, as everything turned black.

                          "NOOOOOO!" I started crying, placing my hands on my temple.

                          "What happened?" The man asked.

                           I started to breathe deepy! As I shreiked out as I started to feel pain.

                        "Are you okay?' The man yelled as he tried to get my attention but the words he spoke didn't pass through my ear and all I heard was silence.

                         I tried to open my eyes, to understand what the man was saying but I couldn't and I fell unconscious.

                           I opened my eyes to see the man and a doctor putting his hand on my arm.

                          "It's okay, just relax," the doctor said.

                        "You must've had a really terrifying nightmare if you passed out like that!" The unknown stranger remarked.

                         So, it was a nightmare! I let out a huge sigh of relief.

                        "Don't worry, your safe." The man reassured me with a huge grin on his face.

                       "Make sure she takes these medicines daily and try to avoid any kind of stress will be beneficial." The doctor told the man and gave him the prescription for the medicines as he made his way out the door.

                        "Stay here, while I get the medicine and try not to cause trouble." He murmured to me as he made his way out the door as well.

                      "Cause trouble. I for once never cause trouble." I asked myself as I gave him an evil stare but made no effect as he already turned around.

                      I was so bored waiting for him to return so I decided to take a little tour around his house. As I was about to start my tour, I was wondering what Hina was doing right at this moment.

                        (Hina at the palace)

                        "WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S DEAD?" I yelled at the guard while he brought the dead guard in.

                         "What a useless a**** you are. You couldn't even find a pathetic 16 year old girl, who is as weak as a toddler" I scolded at the dead guard to let my rage out.

                          "Bury him wherever you want, just make sure he is as far away from me as possible." I told the guard as I heard a knock on the door, like I knew it was going to happen.

                           I opened the door, and smiled as I knew that I was expecting for him to visit.

                           "Welcome, honey" I spoke to the visitor as he planted a kiss right on my cheek.

                       "How've you been? I hope nothing serious happened while I was out of town." The visitor questioned me.

                       "No, nothing at all. So, why don't you take a seat while I get the refreshments?" I asked politely even though I hated doing all these routines.

                       "Actually, I am a bit in a hurry; I just came to say hi. Maybe we should schedule a day." The visitor replied.

                      "Of course you would be busy; you are a famous business man after all. So when would you be free?" I said, so I wouldn't be stupid for asking on the first place.

                       "How about Saturday? Around 4pm."

                      "Saturdays great!" I chuckled as I tried to show my beautiful personality.

                   "Okay. Saturday it is." The visitor confirmed as he planted yet another kiss on my sensitive cheeks and made his way through the door.

                        I then slammed the door in embarrassment, as I might have showed him the worst side of me. I then went to rest on the couch.

                       "Give me a bottle. It will take me a long time to flush this whole day a way. It seems that today is not in my favour." I asked my slave as I began to think of that horrid girl but my thoughts were interrupted as my slave already brought the wine.

                       I popped it open not caring how much of it spilled over my expensive and glamorous rug. I chugged the bottle, like my life depended on it.

                          Holding the bottle tightly in my arms, as I began to take heavy deep breaths.

                      "That girl is SO DEAD!" I screamed, while I crushed the bottle of wine in my hand to release my anger as the shards of the bottle fell on the floor and my hand like a rose, full of red blood. The blood dripping to the floor and the shards still stuck on the palm of my hand. I let go of my hand which formed a fist to let the shards fall. I looked at my bloody rose hand, picturing a horrid picture of Evelyn. I clenched my fist once again and shut my eyes, trying to get rid of the pain.

                           (Evelyn at stranger's house)

                          My first stop of my tour was obviously his bedroom as I was so curious to see what he was like. Like, what his hobbies were, what he collects, and especially I was very curious to know about his family. I am confident that he lives alone, other than me but it's not like we are living together. Anyways, I have never seen anyone around but me. No visits, not even a phone call. I was anxious to see any pictures. Maybe, it will bring an understanding of what kind of person he is and his family.

                          I opened the doors of his room and took a little peep inside before I stepped inside. As I made sure the coast was clear, I went inside and shut the door. I stopped and glanced at his room for a while to embrace everything that was in here. Normal gray collared walls, a small bed, an average rug, and a desk full of paper all over. Some even on the floor and a trash can full of them.

                            As I was curious to see photographs, the first thing I did was open the drawers of his desk. I found many utensils, and of course more paper. After a big search I found no photographs. I was in a moment of confusion, trying to understand why a man wouldn't have any photographs of him or his family. Unless.... Unless he's...... I thought I was going to cry, thinking that he was an orphan like me. I knew it couldn't be. There could be thousands of reasons not having a photograph of one’s family. Right?

                              I was about to leave the room as for some strange reason the glimpse of the trash can made me curious. What could have possible happened, which made the man overflow his trash can and never dump it out? The trash can was more of a mess then his desk. I walked closer to the trash can making sure the man hasn't returned yet.

                            I kneeled down to be almost as the same level as the trash can. I started digging through the trash can and opening the crumpled pieces of paper. I was shocked to see a lot of beautiful drawings. Who knew this man had a thing with art. All these artworks were unfinished but thy still looked beautiful. It probably would look even more beautiful if he had the time to finish them.

                           Who knows why he didn't finish them? It could be he didn't have time, or he despised them and thought they were ugly, or he gave up on art and threw all these masterpieces away. I put away the artwork that was in my hand as I brought my tour to an end. I decided to leave when something caught my eye. In the trash can everything was mostly white with paper but there was a slight pink showing. I dug my hand through the trash can and caught the mysterious pink slip. The pink slip was beautifully crafted. It had nice art work on it and a little ribbon. That's when I thought this pink slip was no ordinary pink slip; it must have been for something special. There was nothing written at the front so I turned the slip and I soon discovered this wasn't a slip but a letter.

                           I started to murmur the letters as I read:

Dear, H

I don't know how to start. I'm not really good at letters and not the type of person to write them. I find it really cheesy but I don't have the will to say this to you in person. So, here goes.

I have known you for ten years. You have always been there for me. When I was happy, sad and the up most excited. You always took care of me and hated it when I took the blame for something you have done. I remembered taking the blame of stealing the schools test just so you didn't get suspended. You always regretted that I couldn't finish school and that I got suspended because of you.

Please, don't live with that guilt because it’s not your fault. You are the most honest, kind and lovable person I met. When my parents were not around you made me your responsibility. I can't believe I was so blessed to have you in my life.

You’re probably wondering why I made this letter. Just to tell you this? Well, this is my way of saying thank you. Thank you for all you done.

Actually, that's not the only reason I wrote this letter. I wrote it because........because I love you. I, Jayce Evan love you........

                             I picked up my hand to try to remove the smudge hiding the name of the girl that he treasured most. Jayce is in love? Or Jayce was in love? If he still was in love, this letter won’t be in the trash can but with that woman, H. I tried with the best of my abilities to remove the smudge. I wasn't leaving until I knew that person's name.

                        I suddenly stopped scrubbing as I felt someone lay there hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jayce. I started to turn pale as I just got caught; holding what was most valuable to him.

                              He looked at the letter and snatched it away. As he told me.....

                               "I told you not to cause trouble!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this is a good enough chapter to satisfy you people aka bevvies. Sorry it took me so long to post, it’s been a busy week. And my hands were sore for playing just dance 4 with bevvies, melodies101, and be psychedelic. Bevvies is a tough competitor.

Anyways, please comment, vote and fan!

Thanks For reading :D

~PsychedelicTime

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54 12 11
"Hello, is this Evelyn Martin? "Yes...uh- who are you?" "My name is Olivia, I'm the reciption in the hospital. I've called to inform you, your mother...
9.2K 458 39
Evelyn's dream was to get a scholarship to the best ballet school in the US, but when her mother got murdered when she was only a teenager, her life...
815 19 17
In a vast kingdom, laid a princess named Y/N. She's going to turn 18 in a year. In another kingdom not too far from Y/N, a prince named Karma, the sa...
729 107 21
He was innocent but power was taken from him. She was a criminal yet she didn't know her crime. She couldn't tell her reality and he was desperate to...