Colliding with the unexpected

By wolfandphoenix

One night, when Fiona and Amanda were watching the hobbit. They are sucked into the universe. Follow them as... More

A small intro
Colliding with worlds
Where are we?
The party of 16
Thorin Oakinshield
I see fire...
Puppy dog eyes work on Thorin!
Screams in the night
Harsh words...
The trolls
A moment with Kili....
The cave and Radagast
The chase is on
Mysteries revealed
Their one and only....
Narsil
Thoughts of home...
Kili I Can't
Its too much Thorin...
Thunder battles
You don't have a home.
A fighter!
Climbing Trees
Arrows and Swords
Death and Life
The bear
Song of Durin
Gates of Mirkwood
Enchanted waters
King Thranduil
Languages
Captured
Escape to laketown
A stolen kiss
Death warnings
Orcs and Dragons
Dragon fire
The Lake will Shine and Burn
You Are No King Of Mine!
Love, lust and flame
A terrifying prediction
Creepers in the night
Betrayed
war part one
War part two
War part three azog show down
Sacrafice
A price to pay
The gift of life
The spirits within middle earth
White and purple
My Angel, My Queen
A Gift Of Love
The ending
A note of thanks
Phoenix sequel!
Wolfs sequeal!
New book!
A/N

To Us

836 37 2
By wolfandphoenix

Some time had went by since the wedding of Kili and Amanda and the couple were happy with their life in the kingdom of Erebor. Kili had a lot of duties he had to attend to, what with being the prince and all. But he always made time for Amanda. But as of recent, Amanda had taken a bad turn and became ill. This caused the young prince Kili too worry as he knew Amanda is normally never one for falling ill.

"Are you comfortable my love? Do you need anything? Water? Soup?" Kili asked as he sat on their bed tucking Amanda in as she lay there weakly. She smiled up to him and shook her head gently. Kili placed a hand onto her forehead to check her temperature.

" I really wish you would stop fussing, Kili. It's just a small sickness, nothing I can't handle." Amanda sighed, swatting Kili's hand away and groaning. Kili chuckled to her shaking his head at her stubbornness.

"I only want for you to get well, my love." Kili sighed while standing. He kissed her on the forehead.

" I will sooner or later." Amanda smirked to him as he let out another sigh.

"I'll check on you later, my star." He whispered before leaving the room. Amanda grumbled and kicked the covers off because she was far too hot. As much as she loved Kili she hated to be babied by him all the time. She thought back to this morning when she snapped at him because he told her not to get out of bed. She sighed feeling terrible for yelling at him.

"Hi!" A voice called as the door opened and closed to reveal Fiona. Amanda smiled to herself as her best friend rushed over to her in a chirpy mood.

"Hey. I thought you'd be doing your queenly duties" Amanda smirked as she lay back against the backboard of her bed. Fiona grinned and removed her crown, scratching her tamed hair. Fiona always thought the crown itched like crazy.

"I told Thorin I was taking care of you today, no arguments!" She said sitting cross legged on the bed. She smoothed down her dress and leaned her elbows on her knees. They sat there in silence for a while until Amanda spoke up.

" Do you miss home?" She asked quickly to her friends.

" All the time." Fiona answered with a sad tone in her voice.

" Do you remember, when we were in america? You forced me in a wheel chair because I buggered my knee?" Amanda smirked to her as Fiona chuckled.

" And you tried to run over my toes the whole time because of that." Fiona laughed as she was joined by Amanda.

" Or the time in New York, when we ended up cycling the whole of Central Park because you got lost?" Fiona laughed out.

" Central Park is disorienting! I normally have a good sense of direction!" Amanda defended herself.

" Yeah well those were some good memories." Fiona said as they relaxed softly and Amanda smiled.

" You know, it isn't like you to get sick." Fiona said now concerned for her friends.

"I know. But I've been sick in the mornings, been eating more and I snapped at Kili earlier. I have been having very strange mood swings." Amanda mumbled. The girls were silent for a while until a thought popped into Fionas head.

"When was the last time you had your monthly meeting with Tom?" She suddenly asked. Amanda looked at her strangely and thought hard. But could no longer remember.

" You know what, I don't know." She muttered to herself. Their heads snapped up to stare at each other and fear grew evident in Amanda's eyes.

"You don't think?" Amanda asked Fiona as she did not know how to feel. Amanda never really gave it a thought. Sure she has slept with Kili on many, many occasions. That's what married couples do!

" Fiona... What if I am! Kili barely has anytime for me! Never mind a baby!
Amanda said with uncertainty.

" Kili will love it I am sure!" Fiona said calming her down.

"Only one way to be sure if you are." Fiona whispered before jumping out of bed. Amanda followed and took off her nightgown and slipped on a white dress. She hurried along the corridors with Fiona to Oin's office. Fiona chapped the door and the old deaf dwarf answered with a smile.

"Oh hello you two? What can I do for you?" He asked and stepped aside to allow them into the room. They walked in and sat down. The girls looked at each other then back to him.

" Well. It's a touchy matter really." Amanda whispered to him.

(A few days later)

Kili stood in his bedroom in front of a tall mirror as he strapped his sword to his waist with his bow and arrows to his back. His wife watched him with pure admiration and love. He turned around with a smile and embraced her.

" Are you sure you'll be alright while I'm gone love?" He whispered. Amanda smiled softly and laid her forehead against his. Kili held Amanda's waist, pulling her closer to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

" Yes I'll be fine, my prince." She whispered back. Kili smiled as he walked, with her out their room and through the halls hand in hand. They reached the doors of Erebor and they both walked over to his horse.

"Orcs have been seen on the borders, hopefully we can drive them away in a day or two." He said trying to reassure Amanda as he fixed his horses saddle. Amanda thought for a short moment before grabbing his jacket to pull him so he was facing her and planted a kiss upon his lips. Kili wrapped his fingers into her hair pulling her closer before pulling back in shock.

"Woah." He chuckled. Amanda smiled but then gave him a serious look.

"I swear to Mahal and Valar you better come back to us without a single scratch." She warned him sternly. Kili took a few seconds before releasing her words and shot her a look of confusion. She had always said for him to come back to 'her' she has never said 'us' before. Which struck Kili as odd.

"Us?" He asked. Amanda smiled and took his hand and gently over her stomach. Kili looked down before his eyes became wide and snapped his head up to look her in the eyes.

"you-you-your, are you with?" He stuttered with a growing smile. He was shell shocked as he was unable to speak properly from glee.

"Yes! I'm with child! We're going to be parents!" She said with tears welling up. Kili let out a joyous yell and pulled Amanda into a tight hug swinging her around in a single circle. He then released her and began to jump around.

"I'm going to be a father! Uncle! Uncle! "Kili yelled as he saw Thorin and Fiona walking towards them.

"I'm going to be a father!" He cheered to Thorin who let out a laugh and gave him a one armed hug. Thorin was thrilled with the news given to him.

"Congratulations, my sister son!" He said with a big grin. Amanda smiled, watching the two hug each other.

" Whats all this excitement?" Fili asked as he walked out behind Thorin. Kili turned to him and embrace him tights.

" You better get used to being called uncle." Kili informed him brother who quickly joined in on the little celebration. Amanda smiled as her eyes found Fiona who was smiling happily at the boys excitement.

"There's no way I'm going on this patrol now!" Kili declared as he rushed over and embraced his grinning wife again. But Amanda wasn't having any of it.

" Your needed Kili, go on, I'll be fine and so will the little one" she urged. Kili was hesitant.

" We will take care of her until you return." Thorin called to his nephew. Kili still looked reluctant. But seeing the look Amanda gave him he knew he would not win this. He sighed and kissed her red lips.

"Alright my star. I will be fighting extra hard for you and our child" he whispered. Amanda giggled and kissed his cheek.

"I'll be waiting" she whispered back. Amanda stepped back and watched as Kili mounted his horse. He turned his head and smiled at his glowing wife and galloped off with almost twenty guards. Fiona left Thorin's embrace and approached Amanda. They stood side by side watching them leave towards the city of Dale. Amanda had her hands over her stomach as she smiled brightly.

"Well, he took that well." Fiona smiled to her friend. Amanda laughed with a nodded.

"Indeed he did. Now I can't wait until the baby comes. Things are going to be very different around here." She said as she watched the active town of Dale enjoy their sunny day in the distance. Everything was going blissfully for the too friends. They walked back up and into Erebor as Amanda looked to Thorin and Fiona.

" I am going to rest. I shall see you both at dinner." Amanda said before walking off to her room. Thorin growled lowly and grabbed hold of Fiona's waist causing Fiona to giggle.

" I love you." He whispered as he placed his mouth onto her neck. Fiona stood up straight and placed hands onto his chest. Thorin kissed Fiona passionately. They pulled away and Fiona chuckled hitting his chest softly.

" Now! Do not go getting any ideas." She giggled. Thorin grumbled like a two year old not getting his way.

" I think having a mini you running around would be amazing." Thorin grumbled to her as Fiona chuckled lightly and kissed him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.3K 70
On a rainy night, Emeryn seeks out Thorin Oakenshield at the Prancing Pony. Having been sent by Gandalf himself, she convinces the Prince to reclaim...
1.7K 34 12
It has been ten years since Kaylea Wolf rode out of Erebor. Now she returns to find the life of Thorin Oakenshield is much changed, but the love betw...
19 0 12
The same story of The Hobbit, but it tells of the love story of Thorin Oakenshield before the fall of Erebor. The company has just started their ques...
6.9K 253 31
Lakota and her friends are magically transported to Middle Earth after finding Gandalf at a Comic Con. When they arrive to Middle Earth they find out...