Hold My Hand❤️ (Completed)

Por Akshhh0902

#Story With New Concept🤞😇 An emotional story of Sidnaaz❤️ How Shehnaaz's Married Life with shrey take U tur... Más

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Heyyyy Readers 🤞
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Important 🙏
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue ❤️
Thankyou💕
New Story✨🤞
Hey Readers 💜

Chapter 49

4.5K 535 90
Por Akshhh0902

Vote!! Vote!! Vote!!
Don't forget to comment ❤️

In Evening Shehnaaz arrange everything according to her plan. But she is sad. She tries many times but he didnt pick her calls. She is sitting in the living room with sullen mood. Shehbaaz comes and sit beside her.

Shehbaaz : Tune sabko ghar pe kyun bulaya hai ajj!?

Shehnaaz  : Jab sab ayenge tab hi btaungi.

Shehbaaz : Theek hai yeh bhi sahi hai. Par muh kyu sujja ke bethi hai!?

Shehnaaz look at him with a cute crying pout. Shehbaaz rubs her back.

He ask : Kya hogya!?

Shehnaaz : Sidharth ko naraaj krdiya maine. Wo phone bhi nhi utha raha mera. Maine Uske liye yeh sab kuch kiya hai lekin lgta hai ab vo hii nhi ayega.

She looks downward a tear fall from her eyes. Shehbaaz cant see his sister crying. He cups her face and wipe her tears. 

Shehbaaz : Main call krta hun usse.

Shehnaaz : Nhi manega vo janti hun mai usse. Maine ajj usko bht hurt krdiya.

Shehbaaz : Meri jaan ro mat lekke aunga usse...lekin pehle smile krni pdegi.

Shehnaaz : Promise

Shehbaaz : Han Bacha.

Shehnaaz wipes her remaining tears and Smile. Shehbaaz Go from there.

At 7pm, Sidharth's Mom , Akshi and Suffiyan reach her home. Shehnaaz warmly greets them. She ask them to sit in living room. Her parents also sit there.

Her Father smiles : Ab bta bhi de Bacha kya baat hai!?

Shehnaaz : Papa app sabko lekke terrace pe jao. Wahan maine kuch arrangements ki hain.

Her Face glows with a different smile. Everybody is so happy for her. They all leave for terrace. Shehnaaz waiting for Sidharth and shehbaaz.

Shehbaaz enters in his house. Shehnaaz runs toward him.

Shehnaaz : Bhaiya ayya kya sidharth.

Shehbaaz : Yr vo to phone hi ni utha raha tha.

Shehnaaz's face fell after listening this.

Shehbaaz : Arre phir usne uthaya na...Lekin

Shehnaaz : Lekin

Shehbaaz : Maine ik chota sa jhoot boldiya.

Shehnaaz widen her eyes.

Shehnaaz : Kya bola

Shehbaaz : Wo maine....bol diya ki Shehnaaz ki tbiyat bhut khraab hai. Jaldi ajja

Shehnaaz bite her lip in fear : Bhaiya ab vo bilkul ni baat krega mujhse.

Shehbaaz : Oyee tu chinta na kar.. Main sambhal lunga.. Tu ja uppr.

Shehnaaz : Nhii yahi rukti hun jab tak nhi atta.

Shehbaaz : Ja yr tu uppr mai smjhake launga usse uppr.

Shehnaaz nodded her head and go from there.

Sidharth is really annoyed with today's incident. He jst lost his senses. He loves her alot. The mere thought of separation from her shakes his soul. He cant bear her separation. And when he listens about Shehnaaz's health , he curse himself that why he didnt take her calls. He blame him for her health. A call from shehbaaz revolves his whole world. He fears to loose her. He sum up his whole work and drive his car fast to reach her.

Sidharth reach at her House. He enters in house running. His eyes filled with tears. He is looking here and there in panic. He runs toward Shehbaaz. Shehbaaz too panics looking toward him. 

Yaar ab to gya mai' He muttered under his breath.

Sidharth breaths rapidly : Bhaii Shehnaaz kidhr hai.

Shehbaaz : Sidharth yr vo usse 

Sidharth loudly : Arre kahan hai meri shehnaaz!?

Shehbaaz fumbles : Yr vo uppr hai...terrace pe lekin meri baat sun.

Sidharth didnt listen him and run towards stairs. Shehbaaz too runs behind him.

Sidharth opens the door of terrace and suprise to see everyone there. Shehnaaz's heart beats too fast looking at him. He is looking all exhausted with his red eyes , sweaty forehead and loose tie. Everyone is looking toward him. They are also confuse to look at him.

Sidharth finds shehnaaz near his mother. He didnt care about anyone and run towards her. He cups her face then embrace her in his arms tightly. Shehnaaz too reciprocate the hug. He didnt want to leave her. But with shehnaaz's voice he come back on earth. 

Shehnaaz whispers in her ear : Sidharth Calm Down. Mai theek hoon. Sab humein dekh rhe hain.

Sidharth relaxes to listen her voice. He huffs and slowly break the hug. He confused to look at the whole terrace decorate with lights. Suddenly something strike his mind. He look at her with questioning eyes. He opens his mouth to say something when She interrupt him and put her finger on his lips.

Shehnaaz : shhhhh... 

She cutely hold her ears and close her eyes : Kuch mat bolna please. Mat dantna mujhe please please please. Iss baar sach mein meri galti nhi hai. mujhe to pta bhi bad mein chala. 

Everone Smiles looking at their cute Shehnaaz. Sidharth too melts but maintain a poker face. Today he is really angry with her. Two times in a day she give him mini heartattacks.

Shehnaaz cutely opens her eyes : Sach mein Sidhaaartttthhhh. Sab Shehbaaz Bhaiya ki galti hai unhone kaha jo kaha. 

Shehbaaz jumps in conversation : Ohhh Manna maine draa diya isko thoda. Par kiya to tere liye na. Verna isne anna bhi nhi tan yahan pe. ( shehbaaz shows his fake anger)

Everyone confuse to see the trio. They didnt understand anything. Shehnaaz look around and realise that . She Holds his hand take him in the middle of everyone. Sidharth confusedly  look at her.

Shehnaaz look at everyone : Maine app sabko yahan pe isliye bulaya hai...Kyunki mujhe sidharth se kuch puchna hai app sab ke saamne.

Everyone look at her in curiosity including Sidharth. She takes a deep breath to reduce her nervousness.

Shehnaaz holds his hand tightly and sat on her knees . Her eyes welled up . 

She said with shivered voice : Mujhe pata hai mai tumhe bhut tang karti hun. Kya kru aisi hi hun mai. Tyaar ho mujhe sambhalne ke liye saari zindagi. "Will You Marry Me!?"

And here comes bright smile on Sidharths face. He jst look at her baby sitting on knees and asking him for marriage. This is really a biggest day of his life. 

Its like his Life is asking him for breaths. How could he say no to his precious breaths. Because of them he is Alive. Shehnaaz is like breaths to his life.

Sidharth : Yes..... Yes..... Yes... I Love You Baby.

He pull her up and hug her so tight. He holds her up in the hug. Her feets are in air. Both felt home in each other's arms. Both forget about the surroundings.

(My work 😛🙈)

Sidharth breaks the hug and wipe her tears : I Love the way you are. I already said I love evrything about you. Marrying you is like living my biggest dream.

Her friends and brother start hooting. Their parents claps for their children. Both come on earth by listening to their voice. Both stands a littile apart from each other.

Her Father in anger : Shehnaaz yeh sab kya hai!?

Shehnaaz looks down and hold sidharth's arm tightly.

Sidharth : Uncle vo..

Her father show him a hand and look at shehnaaz. Shehnaaz fearfully look at his dad.

Shehnaaz : Papa please mujhe Sidharth ke saath rehna hai. America nahi jana.

Her Dad let out a laugh : Kabse Wait kr raha  tha ki meri beti kab mujhse apne dil ki baat khegi. Ajj tak kabhi kissi cheej ke liye na bola tujhe. Hn agar bola hoga to usmein terii bhlai hogii.

Shehnaaz and sidharth both are shock with her dad's confession. 

Shehnaaz : Papa

Her dad laughs : hngii bacha... Apko kya laga mujhe nhi pata. Shak to mujhe Australia mein hogya tha. Lekin shaq clear app dono ne dinning table pe kiya.

Their Friends and brother laugh at them. Shehnaaz runs and hug her dad tightly. 

Dad : Teri khushi ke uppr kuch nhi hain. kuch bhi nhi.

Her dad gesture him to come and hug him. Sidharth go and hug her dad from other side.

Then everyone sat on Dinning table and have their dinner with teasing session of Couple. They both just smile and blush. Their faces are glowing with the color of love.

After Dinner, Shehnaaz take Sidharth again to the terrace. They stand near the railing holding each others hand looking at the sky. Sidharth pull her in a side hug.

Sidharth softly said : Ajj tumne bhut preshan kiya mujhe...meri jaan nikl gyi thi shehbaaz ke phn anne pr. But This is the most beautiful Day of My Life. Thankyou for giving me so much happiness. *kiss on forehead.

Shehnaaz smiles and kiss his chest. 

Shehnaaz cutely ask : Sidddhhhaaarrrttthhh Apne Dad ko btao na humare bare mein.

Sidharth smiles and kiss his forehead : He already knows that I love you.

He look at the Sky And smiles. He hold her tight near his heart.

Sidharth : Dad See We Are Together. *his eyes filled with tears. Meet Your Daughter in Law. I Love Her Dad. I love her so much.

Shehnaaz bite her lips to control her emotions. Her eyes too welled up. She look at the sky and say.

Shehnaaz : Dad.... He is a Perfect Son. Sorry for that apartment. He loves you alot Dad. You always remain in his heart .

Sidharth embrace her in his arms. Both peacefully enjoy the silence.

Their parents sitting in the living room talking about their marriage. Her Father ask his mother to fix the date in between next 2 weeks. Because they have to go back to America.
His mother happily agrees as she want her in her home as soon as possible.

Akshi is so happy for her. She literally screams that they are going to marry in next 2 weeks.

Akshi runs toward her room but didn't find her. Then she runs to terrace. She opens the door and screams as she see the couple lost in kissing.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz both close their eyes in embarrassment.

Akshi : Guyz Forget this. Vo suno jo mai btanne ja rhii hun.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth look at her with curiosity.

Akshi : You Guys  going to marry in next 2 weeks. Woooohhhooooo.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz look at each other in shock. They are happy.

Akshi go and hug her bestie.
Akshi : M so happy for you guys.
Her eyes filled with tears. As she see her friend suffering from many things in life. Finally She got happiness.

She hugs Sidharth after her.
Akshi : Now you both can continue.
Bye guyZ.
She tease them and go from there.

Sidharth : So are you ready Mrs Shukla!?
Shehnaaz blush and nodded.
.
.
.
Mainu enna zyada pyar karan layi
Mere utte maran layi
Duniya ne jadon mainu chhadta si
Ohdon mere naal khadan layi
Shukriya, Shukriya, Shukriya Tera
Shukriya, Shukriya, Shukriya Tera aa...❤️

DID YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER !?
TELL ME IN COMMENTS FAST❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

28.4K 3.9K 25
Here I'll write some short stories of our beloved couple SidNaaz aka Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill. 1. Her Innocent Love [𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑑] 2...
36.1K 4.4K 20
Can love happen without your choice?Can heart win when you have a mind which think you are always right? When love is meant to be happen, it Just hap...
76K 9.2K 30
I FOUND MY SOULMATE, I FOUND MY ONE AND ONLY , I FOUND MY HAPPINESS AND I FOUND THAT IN YOU . WHEN LOVE HAPPENS, IT JUST HAPPENS! WITHOUT ANY CONDITI...
148K 12.9K 35
⚠️UNEDITED⚠️ Sidharth is a VAMPIRE 🦇.His ex-girlfriend made him human to vampire. He regret falling in love for Sonia his ex-girlfriend. He start st...