Hold My Hand❤️ (Completed)

By Akshhh0902

#Story With New Concept🤞😇 An emotional story of Sidnaaz❤️ How Shehnaaz's Married Life with shrey take U tur... More

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Heyyyy Readers 🤞
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Important 🙏
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue ❤️
Thankyou💕
New Story✨🤞
Hey Readers 💜

Chapter 48

4.5K 548 58
By Akshhh0902

Vote!! Vote!! Vote!!

Next Day

Shehnaaz and her family sitting in the living room.

Her dad : Shehnaaz bacha hum next week ja rhe hain. Apni packing kr lena. Oki!?

Shehnaaz : Papa Mera jana jruri hai kya.

Her dad : Shehnaaz vahan mujhe teri fikar laggi rhegi. Ab mai tujhe apne saath hi rkhna chahta hun.

Shehnaaz slightly smiles and nodded.
She stands up and go to her room. She is sitting on her bed hugging her knees. Her eyes filled with tears.

Shehbaaz enters her room and sit beside her.

Shehbaaz : Kya hua meri pyaari behn ko!?
Shehnaaz look at him : Mujhe nhi jana Apke saath.

Shehbaaz : Papa bol rhe hain to chal na yaar. Yahan kya hai tera shehnaaz!?

Shehnaaz look at him in confusion. Her tears roll down on her cheek.

Shehnaaz in shivered voice : Sidharth toh mera hai na. Vo hai yahan. Maii nhii jaungii usse chodke.

Shehbaaz chukles and wipe her tears.
Shehbaaz : Mera bacha.... vo tera hi hai. Ab yahi baat tujhe papa ko bolni hai.

Shehnaaz looks downward : Woh maan jayenge!?

Shehbaaz : Kyun nhi manenge !?

Shehnaaz : Matlab shrey ke baad

Shehbaaz interrupted her.
Shehbaaz annoyingly : Baat mat kar uskii.

Shehnaaz : Bhaiya....usne mujhse maafi mangi haii.. Or maine usse maaf krdiya ab app bhi krdo.

Shehbaaz : Tu milli usse...Kyun milli!?
Uska muh tod dunga mai.

Shehnaaz : Bhaiya relax. Kal sidharth ke ghar aya tha. Sidharth ka bhi apke jaise reaction tha. Chodo app dono usse.

Shehbaaz still annoying : Hmm

Shehnaaz smiles : Bhaiya!! Vaise you like Sidharth!? Hnna!?

On Sidharth's name his expression softens.
Shehbaaz again maintain a poker face : Theek thak hai bs.

Shehnaaz frowns : Theek thak!? Mera Sidharth best hai.

Shehbaaz laughs and pull her into side hug.
Shehbaaz : Mujhe bhi bhut acha lagta hai.

Shehnaaz smiles and ask : Aisa kyun!?

Shehbaaz : When you told me about shrey...I see love in your eyes. But this time I see something more than love in Sidharth's eyes. I know he will protect you. He really loves you. He can do anything for you.

Shehnaaz smiles : Hmm.
Her cheeks turned into red on appreciation of her love.

Shehbaaz : Chal ab ja raha hun.
Shehnaaz smiles and lost in Sidharth's memories . She thinks to plan something for Sidharth.✨.

In Afternoon , Shehnaaz misses Sidharth alot. He jst call her once in the morning to tell that he is going to office today. Shehnaaz thought to surprise him and went to his office.

Shehnaaz enter his office. She stood at reception.
Receptionist : Good Afternoon mam... How can I help you!?
Shehnaaz smiles : May I see Mr Sidharth.

Receptionist : Do you have any appointment!?
Shehnaaz : No Actually I am his..

Receptionist interrupted : Sorry Mam, Today Sidharth Sir is so busy . I can't appoint your meeting with him today.

Shehnaaz face fell down : Oki

In the meantime , Sidharth walks out from the lift. He suprised to see shehnaaz there. But he thinks why she left without meet him. He take long steps to reach her fastly.

Sidharth holds her hand and say : Hii
Shehnaaz smiles : Hi...Tum abhi busy ho to baad mein auu.

Sidharth first smiles at his cutie. She looks so beautiful. Then confused at her words.
Sidharth ask : Who told you!?

Shehnaaz look at the receptionist.
Receptionist confused to see his boss so comfortable with a girl.

Receptionist : Sir Actually Your meetings are lined up. So..
Sidharth interrupted her with his hand
Sidharth politely ask : Ms. Richa. Do you know who she is!?
Receptionist in feared voice : No Sir

Sidharth smiles : She is my Would be Wife. So from the next time Directly sent her to my cabin.

Shehnaaz look at him with open mouth. She amazed to listen that from him.

Receptionist too suprised : Sorry Sir..nd Congratulations to you both Sir.

Sidharth smiles and nodded then he look at Shehnaaz. He chuckles to see her reaction. He come near her and whisper in her ear.
Sidharth : Baby Vo congratulations bol rhi hai.
Shehnaaz comes out from shock.
Shehnaaz : Kya...I mean Thankyou.
She give small smile to her.

Sidharth chuckles and take her out from the office holding her hand. Shehnaaz is blushing all the time.

They reach outside. Sidharth opens his car's side for her. Shehnaaz sits at the passenger seat. Sidharth comes and sit at driver's seat.

Shehnaaz : Sidharth tumarii meeting hai...tum jao maii chle jaungii.

Sidharth gives a quick peck on her lips. Shehnaaz widens her eyes and Said : Koi dekhlega.

Sidharth smiles : To dekhne do.
Shehnaaz smiles and hit his arm.

Sidharth : Han hai abhii ik meeting. Pehle Tumein ghar drop krunga fir jaunga meeting mein.

Shehnaaz : Sidharth tumahra time waste hoga mujhe chodne mein.

Sidharth look at her : Pehle to jo mera time tumahre sath hota hai vo kabhi waste nhi hota.

Or Dusra Tum office mein milne ayii... Lekin meri meeting bahr hai. Ab mai tumahre sath office mein to time spent nhi kr paya. Toh socha kyun na tumhe drop krdu or tumahre saath time bhi spent hojayega.

A real man always find time for his love even in tight schedule.❤️

Shehnaaz look at him with so much love. She hold his arm and kiss on his shoulder.

Shehnaaz : I Love You. I Love You So Much.

Sidharth chuckles : Love You More Baby.

Sidharth starts the engine and start driving. She looks at Sidharth with bright smile.

Shehnaaz : Wo tum andr kya keh rhe the receptionist ko.

Sidharth smiles: My would be Wife❤️

Shehnaaz again blush to listen that word. She shut her eyes to control herself from blushing.

Shehnaaz : hmm...
Shehnaaz thought to tease him.

Shehnaaz : Next week hum America ja rhe hain. Tum Aise hi would be Wife krte rho.

Sidharth look at her in amazement then again at road.
Sidharth : Jane doonga mai tumhe kahin to na.

Shehnaaz smiles but control : But Sidharth mai kya soch rhii thii...mujhe chle jana chahiye.

Sidharth collides his brows : Yeh kya bole jaa rhii hoo.

Shehnaaz : Hn Wo kya hai na papa manenge nahi or unhe hurt mai karna nhi chahtii to maii chle jaungii.

Sidharth suddenly stops the car at side of the road. Shehnaaz jumps on her seat. Sidharth put his arm in front of her to save her.

Sidharth : M Sorry..... but ye kya bolrii ho!?

Shehnaaz : Sidharh acha hai na America chle jaungi... Yahan se door

Sidharth : Shehnaaz Are you Serious!?
Shehnaaz : Arre Serious hi hun Sidharth.

Sidharth loose his senses listening to her. Sidharth bang his hands on steering wheel in anger. Shehnaaz flinch at her place in fear. He rubs his face to control himself. He didn't look at her.

Shehnaaz suddenly remembers about his meeting. She curse herself for playing prank with him at this time.

Shehnaaz holds his hand to check if there is any injury. Sidharth jerk her hands.

He softly said : Tumein jaisa karna hai vaisa kro. Tumahri khushi se upar kuch nhii.

Shehnaaz again curse herself. She can't see him like this. His eyes become red and hands shivered.

Shehnaaz : Sidharth mai toh mzaak kr rhii thi sach mein.

Sidharth look at her in anger. Shehnaaz looks downward.

Shehnaaz : Tumhe lagta hai mai tumhe chodke jaungii. Kabhii nhii.

Sidharth didn't say anything and starts driving. The whole ride to her home is silent. Sidharth stops the car in front of her home.

Shehnaaz's eyes filled with tears : M Sorry Sidharth. Mujhe aisa nhi Krna chahiye tha. M sorry please.

Sidharth didn't look at her : Ghar jao.
Shehnaaz kiss his cheek and whispers I Love You . She runs to her home with a sad face.

He starts his car to go for his meeting.
..
..
..
The Best Part Of Me Is You❤️

Sidharth gussa hogya🥺
Promo : Special Special✨

Did you like the Chapter!?
Tell me in comments🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 30.7K 50
Naaz, the girl who wants love from her soulmate, will she get that? Sid, who has his own world, will he accept naaz? Enjoy their journey.
147K 10.1K 32
"I'd tried to cut myself from all the passion and hurt I feel for Shehnaz so many times and failed miserably. I couldn't leave her alone now. I didn...
22.8K 4.2K 24
It's not possible to stay away from the person you love the most. But what happens when death seperates two souls? Can people return after death to b...
35.1K 4.8K 17
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Some things happen...