|Weak Hero| Family Chaos

By ShuichiAkaiKaishi

Ashur Na was the older twin brother of Donald Na. Unlike his brother, he was not smart. His grades were so ba... More

The Beginning of Repeating Freshman Year
Battle at the Underpass
Battle at the Pool Hall
The Fox
Clash Between Eunjang and Yoosun
Relaxing at the Pool Hall
Rise of the Demonic Angel
Ashur Na VS Forrest Lee
Big Bro, Little Bro
Familial Revelations
Don't Mess With Ashur
Ashur and Donald's Past
Fox's New Students
Kaia Kwan and Alain Reyes
Myles' Intentions
More People To Train
Jared Sun
Fox and Wolf
Ashur and Kenny
The Thief Part II
The Thief Part III
The Thief Part IV
Aftermath
Fossa and Sally
The Festival Part I
The Festival Part II
The Festival Part III
The Festival Part IV
Monsters

The Thief Part I

188 16 4
By ShuichiAkaiKaishi

Fox waited in front of Yeouinaru to intercept the robbery he had overheard being planned. 'Man, this is so boring. What's taking them so long? Maybe I should wait inside? Donald would probably mind, but I'd just chill in his office without caring what he thinks,'

"Hey, who the hell are you?" A teen with long black hair and and black eyes stepped into Fox's line of vision. Along with him was a buff dude with short black hair and black eyes.

'They're wearing the Yeo-Il uniform,' Fox noted. "Just waiting for someone,"

"You know, it's kinda suspicious how you're constantly glancing at that office building and then looking around,"

"Why don't you just go and tell the vampire kid that a super cool awesome fox is nearby?" Fox tried to shoo them away.

"Heh, as if Donald would have time for the likes of you," Dongha swung his leg.

Fox easily dodged it and sighed. 'So much for avoiding a fight with Donald's classmates. I'll hold back so I'll just knock them out and not hurt them too badly,' He dodged a combination of a punch and a kick from the Mokha duo. 'They seem to fight pretty well together, but I can take them on,'

Dongha and Seongmok sent multiple attacks at Fox, but none of them landed. 'Fuck!' Dongha cursed. 'Why can't we hit him!? This is exactly like how it was against Donald! This bastard is toying with us! He's not even fighting back!'

Fox suddenly threw a punch each at them, effectively knocking both out at the same time. The two teens slumped to the ground, unconscious. 

"T-The bag!"

"Hey! Give it back!"

"Those fuckers!"

Fox turned his attention back to the front of the office building just in time to see the motorcycle driving away. "Ah, fuck. Wolf's bag got stolen," 

The two boys tried to chase after the thieves, but failed to catch up. Fox walked over the two Ganghak students that had been in charge of delivering the bag. "Hey, you guys know any Ganghak students with green hair?"

"Huh? Who the hell are you?" 

'At least they don't mistake me for Wolf,' Fox placed a hand on each of their shoulders to prevent them from leaving. "I asked you if you knew any Ganghak students with green hair?"

The two flinched. "Y-Yeah...There's lots of them..."

"Whose the guy with green hair that knows about the bag?"

"J-Jared Sun..." 

Fox took out his phone and searched him up on social media. He located a photo of the freshman student council. Jared was in the center with two other guys on either side of him. "This guy's Jared?"

"Y-Yeah..."

"That guy made a big mistake," Fox smirked as he walked away. 'Now that I have a name to the face, I can located his address,'

XXX

Donald and Kingsley had both watched the two incidents from Donald's office window. "Fox defeated both Dongha and Seongmok with a singly punch each,"

"That is to be expected," Donald told Kingsley. "Fox is stronger than both of them. What matters more is the fact that Ganghak's money and files were stolen. I wonder how Wolf will solve this problem,"

"Why do you think Fox was here?" Kingsley inquired.

"Maybe he just wanted to be a pain in the ass," Donald shrugged.

XXX

"Where's the bag?" Wolf frowned when the two delivery boys returned empty handed.

"I-It got...stolen..."

Hwangmo immediately acted and began to beat the two up. "Say that again, you fucking morons," 

"It was right in front of Yeouinaru Office...It happened so suddenly..."

An evil laughter filled the area. "Hahaha," Wolf stood up and removed his glasses. "They took the money? I see..." he tucked his glasses into his pocket and walked over to them. "But now what? What are your plans? What should we do?"

"W-We...call the cops and catch those thieves..."

Wolf grabbed the boy's head. "Call the cops? Call the cops and tell them our money that came out of nowhere got stolen?" He slammed the boy's face to his knee. "You wanna call the cops!?" He delivered a few more punches. "Huh? Call the cops?" After the boy collapsed to the ground, he stopped. "Ugh, fuck..." He stood up and slid his glasses back on. "I shouldn't beat him to death now...I gotta give him a chance. Yes, a chance,"

"I'm not gonna say this again. Bring those fucking thieves to me...or bring back the money you lost. If you're not able to do either of those, you better run away...and stay hidden. 'Cause if I find you, you'll be dead," He lit a cigarette and thought back to his conversation with his older brother.

"What's this about a golden bag that can't be reported, even when stolen?"

Wolf stopped eating and looked up from his food. "Who told you about that?"

"Overheard a few Ganghak students plotting to steal it,"

"Who?"

"Are you stupid or what?" Fox rolled his eyes. "All I know is that one of them has green hair. Obviously I don't know their name,"

Wolf glanced over to Jared. 'Jared's not the thief since he was here the entire time. But there's a chance that he hired two people to steal it for him. Jared's one of the few guys with green hair that definitely knows about the bag. It could also be someone who overheard us and is plotting against me,'

Jared tensed up when he felt Wolf staring at him, but he tried to keep his poker face. 'D-Does he suspect me? But I did nothing to draw any suspicions to myself. I was also here when the bag was stolen, so why would he think I'm responsible for the theft? I must be overreacting. Yeah, that's it. I'm just being paranoid and overly conscious,'

The two delivery boys were too terrified to bring up the weird purple haired guy they had encountered after the bag got stolen. Besides, that guy wasn't the thief so he probably wasn't worth mentioning and wasting Wolf's time would only cause another beating.

XXX

Several emergencies had came up at Singil Vet Clinic, so Fox had prioritized those instead of hunting down Jared Sun. After all the emergencies had been taken care of, Fox had been too exhausted to do anything and took a well deserved rest.

Wolf hadn't bothered asking Fox if he had retrieved the stolen bag like he had offered. Wolf didn't need Fox's help. He could solve this problem on his own. He'd find those thieves and when he did, they'd be punished painfully.

The thieves would regret messing with Wolf Keum.

XXX

"Rowan, is that a new bag?" Fox asked during the next training session.

"I didn't buy it," Rowan claimed. "A girl lent it to me,"

"He said a girl ripped his bag to pieces and lent him hers on the condition that she gets him the same one," Eugene still found Rowan's explanation hard to believe.

Fox narrowed his eyes. "Give me the bag,"

"Huh?" Rowan asked. "But I'm supposed to eventually return this,"

"It's too suspicious and you were stupid to accept the bag," Fox said. "I'll loan you mine,"

"S-She said that I had the same bag as someone she hates!" Rowan defended. 

"And she said that she'd get you the same bag?" Fox pointed out. "If she can't control her hatred and destroys a random student's bag when she can just fucking looking away, what makes you think she'd be able to go into a store and buy the exact same bag without destroying it?" He handed a generic backpack to him.

"You do have a point..." Rowan reluctantly transferred his belongings into Fox's backpack. "But why would she give me her bag then?"

"This isn't her bag," Fox pointed at the word GOLD printed on the side. "Wolf has this on his uniform's jacket collar. His bag was stolen recently. This is his bag,"

"What!?"

'So Wolf's bag got stolen?' Myles thought. 'Heh, looks like Ganghak is a shit show,'

'Who would dare to steal from Wolf!?' Grape silently asked. 'That guy's a monster, even when he isn't pissed!'

"You're lucky that I'm taking this off your hands," Fox told him. "Wolf would've accused you of being the thief. I'll give him his bag back once I also finish retrieving the money. I've just been too busy lately with the clinic,"

"You should take a day off," Eugene suggested.

"If I do, Sally's gonna be overwhelmed by the amount of patients," Fox shook his head. "We're already understaffed as is," He turned to the purple haired boy. "Hey Ashur, you've been rather quiet lately. I also heard you're avoiding Donald. Something wrong?"

"I already talked to Kenny," Ashur claimed. "I'm fine. But until Donald tells me what happened to my arm, I'm not gonna talk to him unless necessary,"

Lol, imagine Fox X Eugene's Aunt. Wolf would become Eugene's uncle. 

The Thief Arc is divided into four parts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 1.1K 5
(Dropped) "How stupid she might be to name a child Cyrus who doesn't even resemble the Sun, a haired as black as crow... what a disgusting human be...
704K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
13.1M 434K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

170K 3.9K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...