The Lost

By fallingvp_

Losing daddy usually everyone would grief. Only she did and if losing him want bad enough everyday she would... More

Chapter One - Broke
Chapter Two - My New BestFriend
Chapter Three - Claiming.
Chapter Four - Daddys Girl
Chapter Five - Reaquainted
Chapter Six - Diffrenciation
Chapter Seven - Mine
Chapter Eight - Control
Chapter Nine - Apoligize
Chapter Eleven - Far Away From Home
Chapter Twelve - Chases P.O.V
Chapter Thirteen - Trip To Reality
Chapter Fourteen - His Little Soldier
ツ♥ ヽ(^。^)ノ ツ♡
Chapter Fifteen - Are You Okay?
Chapter Sixteen - Mine!
Chapter Seventeen - What happened?
Chapter Eighteen - Daydreaming?
Chapter Ninteen - Distractions
Chap. Twenty - Talking To The Moon
Chapt. TwentyOne - Retched Nightmares
Chap. Twenty Two. - Can't Be..
Chap. Twenty Three - This Is Who I Am
Chap. TwentyFour- Finding My Self
Chap. Twenty Five - Wake Up Call
Chap. Twenty-Six - Happy Birthday
Chapter Twenty Seven- Trip Down Memory Lane
Chap. Twenty Eight- A Little Help Wont Hurt
Chap. Twenty Nine - Vendetta
Chap. Thirty - Santanas POV
Chap. ThirtyOne - Happiness

Chapter Ten - The Mistake

222 8 0
By fallingvp_

"Guys. " I pulled away slowly sighing in a frustrated manner. Slowly I turned my head to see Travis , Alisha and Paige.

I got off of Chases lap to turned around and sit on his lap facing everyone. "What is it?"

"Your on my man that's what it is." Paige shrieked.

"Paige came to apologize." Alisha added.

"I'm not  apologizing that's my Chase. "

He looked down at me and I rolled my eyes causing us both to break into laughter .

"What's so funny?" She shrieked again.

Alisha sat beside me and Chase . Travis happily threw himself on the bed. The only one standing was Paige.

"You are." I smirked leaning into Chases shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Chaseey why were you kissing her and why is she on you."

"What the hell Paige I already told you I am not your boyfriend so stop telling everyone that. My name is not Chaseey either it's Chase. I don't want you the only reason I am putting up with you because I promised my sister I would watch over you until she gets enrolled here. Mya is my girlfriend okay not you." He said to her .

"Fine It's over then." She stormed out of the room leaving us four behind.

I started taking the bandages off my hand. It was really hurting. A tear fell from my eye and landed into my hand it tickled against my skin that was cut. Then it was like the cut was never there. I blinked at it wildly .

"Mya you okay?"

Chase asked. I nodded "Yeah I'm fine ill be back . "

I got up and kissed him lightly and walked out of the room. Rounding the corner I walked into someone. Why do I always seem to walk into people.

"Trevor?"

"Mya."

"Paige isn't in there if your looking for her."

"Actually I was looking for you."

"Remember I'm a bitch." I reminded him walking away. Realizing I only have socks on.

He caught up to me. "Really Mya I have to talk to you." I stopped frustratedly and ran uninjured hand through by hair.

"What is it Trevor.?"

"Can you help me?"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I need your help ." He groaned.

"With?"

He showed me his wrist.

"What the hell Trevor. Why are you cutting yourself? " I whisper yelled.

"You don't even like me why do you care."

I sighed. "Who's bullying you.?"

"What no, no ones doing anything to me."

I pulled his shirt up in the front and the back. Then I checked his sleeves. Then I zoned in on his face.

I narrowed my eyes. "I punched you in your face once the rest was on the chest I couldn't have blackened your eye or bruised your jaw. I'm going to ask you one more time who is bullying you?"

"Mya no one is." He insisted.

I pushed him into the wall gripping his sides.

"Your lying. I can feel it. You are lying to me Trevor why are you lying?" I grunted. Okay my anger is getting to best of me.

"Please don't be mad."

"Just tell me." I sighed letting him go.

"Paige"

"Lies. " I walked down the hallway.

"Mya I can't tell you who. "

I sighed. "Okay I understand what do you need my help with?"

"Healing them."

"How do you expect me to do that.?"

Speaking on healing I looked down at my hand. My tears healed my cut I know I wasn't going crazy. Is that what he's talking abou?. I hope not.

"That lotion stuff you had in your bag."

Great now I'm forced to go back to the room. Ugh. Why can I never stay out of that damn room? Actually why can I never roam the dorm halls and never walk into someone.

"Come on." I huffed walking back to the room. I opened the door.

"Why is the door never locked? " I asked to no one apparently since no one was in here. Which was weird I couldn't have been gone that long. Ten minutes tops. They must've left as soon as I did.

I walked to my dresser and found the bottle. "Take your shirt off Trevor."

"Why so you can check me out?"

"No so I can rub this stuff on you." I pulled the top off of the lotion.

Trevor took his shirt off. I walked to his back and covered it with the lotion. Them I did the same to his chest, arms and on his black eye.

"I'm done now get out." I said closing the cream and putting it on the dresser.

"I can't do that Mya."

"Why the hell not?"

"I need your help and you still haven't helped me."

"What are you talking about? "

He took a step towards me and I backed into the wall.

"Mya I'm being serious." I sighed.

"I gave you the damn cream and now I want to go to sleep."

"Tomorrow then?" He asked walking towards me pinning me against the wall as his hands gripped my waist.

I sucked in a breath as his lips explored my neck and cheeks and brushed past my lips. I couldn't move or even speak. I honestly can't explain the flutters in my stomach or the soothing fire flowing through my body.

"T - Trevor?" I stuttered.

His eyes connected to mine and he began to kiss me. I couldn't believe that he kissed me. He stepped closer closing the space between us. Gripping my waist and he started kissing my neck. I couldn't the moan that escaped my lips.

"Say it." He whispered.

"S - s - say what?" I stuttered. My heart beat sped up as one of his hands began to explore my body.

"That you'll help me tomorrow. " He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I swear it's like I have no control over my body. Its like I couldn't even move. He pushed me more against him as his tongue trailed my neck.

He began to walk to the other door as he sucked on my neck pinning me against the door. He nibbled my neck and I bit my lip to try and hold back the moan that escaped my lips. What is wrong with me? Why cant I push him away? Why is he turning me on?

"Don't fight it Mya ." He whispered into my ear softly biting my ear lobe.  

He tightened his grip on me and I gasped as I felt his little Travis rubbing against my entrance. He softly bit down on my lip. Unconsciously I began to rock my hips on his waist. He grunted in pleasure as he began to kiss me again. This time I didn't have it in me to fight it.

I began to kiss him back and he pushed himself more against me. What is coming over me? What can't I stop this? I don't want this but I just can't resist.

He broke the kiss to trail kisses across my jaw line to kiss my neck. I moaned. This has to stop.

"Say it Mya." He whispered into my neck.

"I - I will help you tomorrow. " No I won't I just want him to leave. I don't even know what's going on.

He put me down slowly but continued kissing my neck. Then he left a lingering kiss on my lips. "Bye Mya." He whispered. Then he walked out of the room.

I ran my hands through my hair and slid to the floor. I looked down at my hands. What the hell just happened? He kissed me more than once. Then he starts kissing my neck and I couldn't even move. I could have easily pushed him away that moment in my life I felt as if I had no strength. What the hell is he doing to me? Most surprising of all I let him in here.

What is coming over me? Crying over boys. Chasing after them, fighting for them,falling for them. This situation with Trevor just blew my mind. Him of all people kissed me. What's even crazier about it is that I let him and I found myself kissing back. I didn't want him on me and i couldn't push him away . This is wrong something is up. I need a shower.

After my shower I wrapped myself in the towel and left my clothes in the basket on the way out. I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Mya?" I jumped at the sound of his voice. "Are you okay?"

I put my head to my knees and took a deep breath. "Yeah I am fine."

"You're lying."

I looked up at Chase. I never heard him come in. I stepped off of the bed and rummaged through the drawers ignoring his comment. I slipped on a pair of my booty cut panties and a sports bra and then I dropped the towel. I continued rummaging through the drawers.

"Mya are you going to tell me what's bothering you?"

I didn't say anything. I couldn't help the tears that began to fall. I finally make up with Chase. I finally accept the feelings I have for him and this happens to me. Why did I have to be who I am? Why did I have to help him? Why did I have to leave? No actually where the hell was I going in the first place? I don't know I always seem to wonder off. I shouldn't have helped him I should've stayed here I should have listened to Damian he warned me and I didn't listen . 

★Chases POV ☆

"Mya talk to me please." She always seems to push me away. No more. I am not going to let her push me away anymore. I want her to tell me what's going on. She's been so distant it's not a one day thing it's been continuous.

"Chase I am fine. " That's all she ever says.

"No your not Mya I don't care you can tell everyone else nothing is wrong with you but I can see it. Something is bothering you and you don't want to tell me why? I don't know. I don't want you to push me away anymore okay. I told you I am here for you all I'm asking is for you to talk to me." She stopped digging in the drawers and ran out of the room half naked. She is crazy another reason why I actually like her.

"Mya. Come back in here." I yelled as she ran down the hallway.

"No." She yelled back.

I ran to her and I picked her up throwing her over my shoulder and walking back the the room. I walked in and I locked the door. I sat her on the bed and sighed. Looking into her eyes they were completely red even the grey color was red. Her hands were shaking and her chest was heaving up and down with each breath.

I walked to her and picked her up. I can't watch her like this. I don't like her like this. She doesn't want to talk to me then so be it. I just can't watch her have an inner battle with herself and let her emotions take over.

As soon as I picked her up her body tensed and then she relaxed in my arms. "Mya. " I whispered in her ear. It felt like she stopped moving . I couldn't feel her heart beat against my chest anymore. I couldn't hear her breathing fast in my ear anymore. I sat her on the bed against the head board and pulled my phone from my back pocket.

"Alisha something is wrong with Mya and I don't know what to do." I spoke to her trying to calm Myself but this shit is scary. Her eyes are completely black and her face is hardened. Her hands are twitching then they'd stop and start again. I jumped at the knock at the door. I unlocked the door and opened it.

"Troy?"

"Can I see Mya please I need to talk to her."

"She can't talk."

"Why?"

I sighed and opened the door. Him a girl and Damian walked in.

"Santana? " Troy asked looking down at her she looked like she was taking Mya in.

"Who did this to her?"

"She was crying when I came in and I tried to talk to her and she could barely even talk back to me then she started shaking and I walked towards her and I hugged her and then she just stopped moving and I put her there and called her sister."

"She did it after I told her to calm down she fucking did it great " Santana yelled.

"What did she do?"

"She hurt herself unless someone scared her shitless any ways I need to go in after her." Santana said sitting on the bed.

"What do you mean go after her?" Troy asked

"I'll explain later." She grunted taking her shoes off and sitting beside Mya.

"Give me something sharp. Hurry up before it's too late."

I handed her Myas knife from her bag. I knew it was in there when she passed out on the bus here I seen it.

She slit her wrist then Myas she covered Myas wrist with her own. She clenched her teeth and dropped the knife. She moved her hand and it was like she never cut Mya or herself. Me and Damian and Troy continued to exchange glances this shit is crazy.

"Santana?"

"Shh." She grunted.

Slowly I watched as her eyes covered over matching the darkness that also covered Myas. I was shocked it was really weird. I took a step back and the door flung open. I was to slow to move because it hit my head. I fell to the floor and everything faded out.

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆ミ ☆彡

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ♥♡♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799 74 30
The world around us can be diverse in so many ways, but sometimes the most diverse way is a way we may never have known possible. And that is a secre...
2.2K 138 21
Two hundred years of peace have passed in Zertima, a land filled with magic, creatures, and mages. However, after those two hundred years comes an er...
3.9K 173 29
A girl named Y/N was living with her family peacefully in the elf village of Azrya woodlands. But one day it got all ruined when a deadly disease spr...
204K 6K 45
Wynter is an 18 year old girl born from a powerful family where her parents are the famous King and Queen of all wolves. Her mother being a Fae and a...