The Lost

Por fallingvp_

Losing daddy usually everyone would grief. Only she did and if losing him want bad enough everyday she would... Más

Chapter One - Broke
Chapter Two - My New BestFriend
Chapter Three - Claiming.
Chapter Four - Daddys Girl
Chapter Five - Reaquainted
Chapter Six - Diffrenciation
Chapter Seven - Mine
Chapter Eight - Control
Chapter Ten - The Mistake
Chapter Eleven - Far Away From Home
Chapter Twelve - Chases P.O.V
Chapter Thirteen - Trip To Reality
Chapter Fourteen - His Little Soldier
ツ♥ ヽ(^。^)ノ ツ♡
Chapter Fifteen - Are You Okay?
Chapter Sixteen - Mine!
Chapter Seventeen - What happened?
Chapter Eighteen - Daydreaming?
Chapter Ninteen - Distractions
Chap. Twenty - Talking To The Moon
Chapt. TwentyOne - Retched Nightmares
Chap. Twenty Two. - Can't Be..
Chap. Twenty Three - This Is Who I Am
Chap. TwentyFour- Finding My Self
Chap. Twenty Five - Wake Up Call
Chap. Twenty-Six - Happy Birthday
Chapter Twenty Seven- Trip Down Memory Lane
Chap. Twenty Eight- A Little Help Wont Hurt
Chap. Twenty Nine - Vendetta
Chap. Thirty - Santanas POV
Chap. ThirtyOne - Happiness

Chapter Nine - Apoligize

225 9 0
Por fallingvp_

"No Mya." he whispered.

"Listen here bitch your lucky he is fucking holding me or I would break your fucking face don't you ever disrespect me. You don't even fucking know me. If you come to my dorm yes the dorm I share with Chase at anytime. I will fuck you up so don't come alone. Better yet hope that there is someone to get me off of you." I said to her through clenched teeth. My eyes were going red and my hand was hurting from my clenched fist I wanted to hit her so bad a tear fell from my eye. I could feel the blood in my hand seeping through the already torn bandage.

"Awe look the little baby is crying."

I got out of Troy's grasp and went charging at her but two hands were pulling me away. Chase and Travis. I pulled form their grasp and went to hit her again and all three of them grabbed me and were pulling me away.

"I won't hit her let me go." I yelled and they let me go and I went walking to the gym and I punched the Gym door shattering the glass.

All heads turned to me. "Dammit Mya."

The gym teacher yelled.

"Dammit Carson I need to blow some more punching bags before I get expelled ." I yelled back walking to where the punching bags are.

My vision was really blury. Not that I was crying it's from being angry. My eyes are red because they are burning really badly. My head is banging and the burst of the bags are not helping. I walked into the gym and walked up and sat on the bleachers.

I put my head down on my knees. My whole body was shaking with anger. My eyes were burning and my head just hurts so bad.

"Mya?" I looked up to see a girl looking down at me. I don't know her. "I'm Santana. " She continued.

I sighed lifting my head and wiping my face. I know it was red but not as red as my eyes were.

"What is it? I am not really in the mood to talk I'm trying not to hit you at the moment to be honest."

"Please don't. I have problems controlling my anger too. I was just saying I like you - As a friend. I have the same passion you have for ripping that girl to shreds. But I'm trying to tell you to calm down. Please just try."

I sighed. "Why should I?"

"You will hurt yourself." She got up and walked away. Being replaced by Troy.

"Mya?"

I ran my hands through my hair in a frustrated manner.

"Troy boy."

"How do you feel?"

I sighed. "Like shit."

"You need a hug?" He asked

I pouted my lip and nodded. I hugged him tightly and then pulled away.

"I'm okay. Troy."

He smiled and got up and went to Damien. I am not okay. I don't understand what Santana said to me. I don't know what she meant by saying I would hurt myself. I've never inflicted any harm to myself. The only reason I am pushing everyone away is because I'm so use to being alone, I'm so used to dealing with problems on my own.

No ones ever cared so much about me. I keep everything bottled up. I only really express any emotions or thoughts to my dad. I miss him. If he was here I wouldn't be angry. I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't have met Chase. I can't blame him for this. It isn't my dad's fault I can't blame him. I shouldn't blame anyone but myself. -

My thoughts were interrupted when I was lifted into someone's arms. I looked up to Travis.

"Hi Mya." He smiled

"Put me down"

"Now we both know I'm not putting you down. " He put me over his shoulder and walked me out of the gym.

"You okay? and don't lie."

"My head hurts my hand is bleeding through my bandages and my stomach hurts while my eyes are burning my heart feels like it got trampled on by a stampede and I want to beat that bitch unconscious. So no Trav I am not okay."

He put me down and rested his forehead on mine. "Mya please tell me you won't do anything destructive. No actually promise me that."

I looked up into his eyes and he was being serious. I kissed his cheek and wrapped him in a hug. "You are my best friend and I cannot lie to you Trav."

"Mya please." He looked down at me.  

I stepped back. Why is everyone so afraid I am going to hurt myself? I am fine I am actually going to hurt someone else definitely not myself. But actually I should just promise him. I won't do anything destructive . A promise to me is something that should never be broken and it should always be kept and I thank my father for that.

I stuck out my pinky. "Travis I promise."

He wrapped his pinky around mine. Then he wrapped me up into a hug.

"You want to eat it or go to sleep."

"I'm sure you know the answer to that question."

We got outside to the eating area and everyone turned towards me and Travis in the door way and went completely silent. I shook my head and walked to the stand with the tacos. I got two tacos and nachos and a soda. I went and sat at the table Travis was sitting there with everyone , I sat beside him.

Alisha grabbed my hand. "Mya we're worried about you."

"Why?"

"You are pushing us all away. You are never around anymore and you don't even talk to us. Mya we can see your hurting. Your eyes are even redder than usual." Ryan added.

"Guys I just calmed her down don't piss her off again." Travis huffed.

"It's fine Trav I have been pushing you guys away. It's only through anger. You know I am used to being alone and dealing with problems myself. I am not going to hurt myself I can't guarantee the safety of who ever ticks me off. I love you guys okay. You guys are everything to me and I just need to sort this out myself okay."

"Awwe I love you too." I turned to see Paige standing with her arms crossed over her chest in a yellow singlet and track pants on and sneakers on with her blonde hair in a bun.

Instantly my headache came back and my vision began to blur.

"I don't like you. Don't say anything to me. Why are you even here?"

"For Chase you jelly?" I smiled

"Oh thats nice." I went back to eating my food. My anger subsiding. Trying so hard not to hit her. Everyone in the eating area went quiet.

"Mya come here. " Everyone turned to Troy.

I got up. "Where are you going Mya?" Chase asked.

I looked back. "Don't question me you have other problems . Don't count on that talk tonight or even me coming back into that room. I'll see you when I see you."

"Mya are you gunna cry again?" Paige taunted.

I moved towards her and Chase stood up and held my waist.

"Mya I'm sorry okay I'm so sorry." He pleased.

I pushed him out of my way.

"So what was it that you have to say?"

She was quiet and she shook her head looking down.

"Don't say something once if you can't say it twice. "

"Mya come here." Troy called me again.

"I'm coming" I yelled walking towards him. Then I turned towards the table.

"I meant what I said guys." They nodded. Suddenly I was up and over a shoulder.

"I was coming." I whined.

"You took to long ." He laughed as we walked away from the eating area into the dorms section.

"Hi Mya. "

I looked at Santana.

"Hi Santana. Troy put me down." Troy slowly put me down on my feet.  

"Where's my bag?" I asked looking in his arms.

"Damian has it. "

I shrugged. "Okay."

We were walking down the hallway. "Mya my friend you have some patience." I smiled.

"Santana my friend I try." All three of us giggled. We turned the hall and walked into Damian.

"My bag." I said putting my hand out.

He handed it to me rolling his eyes.

I took my phone out of the front pocket and the locket fell to the floor. I went to pick it up but Santana beat me to it.

"Whos this from?" she asked opening it. She looked at me then down at the locket. "Oh. I'm sorry Mya." She said handing it back.

"It's okay." I took it and was putting it on when Damian decided to snatch it and put it around my neck for me. I turned around and seen Chase standing there then he walked away and Paige went running after him. I turned around and continued down the hallway following Santana.

We stopped at a door and walked in. It was her room obviously since there were pictures of her on the walls and her clothes everywhere. Our rooms look so plain. White walls and obsidian carpet and wooden queen bed. Dresser against the wall near the door and a two seater couch against the wall near the bathroom. Her clothes and pictures made the room feel like a home.

We stayed in her room and talked about everything except the situation. Laughing and joking and being stupid then I got a text.

'Mya? '

'Yes Crystal.'

'Alisha just got into an argument with Paige and everyone is having a hard time holding her down.'

'Where are you guys?'

'The room.' I sighed. So much for not going back.

I looked up at everyone. "My sister is about to kill the bitch and I have to back her up." I said in a bored tone.

"Okay but were coming with you." Santana replied.

"Okay."  

We were all the way on the other side of the building. We walked to my room in silence. When we got there I opened the door.

Everyone turned and faced me seeing that I was now pissed .

"Mya what are you doing here?" Paige asked.

"No what the fuck are you doing here and fucking with my sister."

She didn't say anything. I turned to see Alisha being held back by Travis and Mason.

"Let her go she won't hit her." I demanded them.

"Alisha what happened?" I asked her taking a breath.

"She said that your a worthless little bitch. That you only show off that you aren't as tough as you appear to be. I cursed her out and she slapped me and then I was held against the fucking wall."

I turned to Paige and walked towards her. "Get the fuck out of my room now before I really fucking hurt you I told you not to come in here again the only reason I am not hitting you is because I made a promise to my best friend if you don't leave I won't be to sure of keeping that promise."

My hand nerves were shaking. My head was hurting and my body was over heating. I was so mad that I started to gag. Paige didn't say anything else she just left.

"Mya are you okay?" Chase asked from the couch. I looked at him and sighed. I leveled my breath and nodded.

I ran to the bathroom and emptied the contents of my stomach. I've never been so mad in my life. I rinsed my mouth and gargled Listerine and washed my face. I stepped out the bathroom.

I turned to face everyone. "Please can you guys get out so I can talk to Chase alone."

Everyone looked surprised I walked and I hugged Troy. He gives the best hugs.

"Mya you don't have to." He whispered.

"I'll be fine." I whispered back. He hugged me one more time then he left the room along with Santana and Damian.

Everyone else followed after them leaving the room.

I closed the door and locked it after they left. I took my shoes off and sat my back against the head board of the bed. I grabbed a pillow and sat it on my lap and crossed my legs. Chase sat on the couch.

"Paige is not my girlfriend. " Chase said breaking the silence.

"Okay you've had so many chances to tell me that yet you still have failed to tell me she isn't your girlfriend until now."

"She is my sisters best friend. She has always had a crush on me. When you opened the door you only looked long enough to see her jump on me and kiss me you weren't here when I yelled at her and pushed her away from me. I went to look for you and you were gone. Then when you crushed the door knob you came back with three guys don't get mad when I say I thought you and Troy had something. Then you continued to hang out with them and hold hands and they give you necklaces I really fucked up. Letting her say wrong things to you touching me and trying to kiss me. Mya I don't want her. I want you. The only reason she has been here is because I promised my sister I would watch over her making sure she didn't get into trouble. If making you see how much I truly care for you means I'll have to break the promise I have with my sister then so be it because honestly I'd do anything for you."

How could I be so stupid? Maybe I did over react. Maybe he does truly care for me . I don't know my mind is so cluttered everything is spinning. I don't understand why I even reacted in a way. I am indenial with my feelings for him. That showed me that I actually do have feelings for him and want to be with him.

"Mya?" Chase whispered getting my attention.

I got off the bed and walked towards him sitting on his lap. My legs on either side of his waist and my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I put my head on his shoulder and let the tears just flow .

"I'm sorry Chase." I spoke through sobs.

"No I'm sorry Mya I should have told you already."

"So there's nothing at all between you two?" I had to be sure.

" I mean yeah i did mess with her before but it wasn't serious. That was years ago. I stopped after I found out she lied about her age and I never did anything with her after that. I just ignored her."

I lifted my head and cupped his cheeks bringing his lips to mine. He squeezed me closer to him as he deepened the kiss.

"Nice to see you two made up." A voice behind us spoke we were to busy kissing to care. 

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆ミ ☆彡

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ♥♡♥

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.4K 111 102
Six high school students looks like anyone else acts like anyone else but are capable of things no one else is. They learnt from a young age no one t...
2.1K 138 21
Two hundred years of peace have passed in Zertima, a land filled with magic, creatures, and mages. However, after those two hundred years comes an er...
84 25 14
Her powers have no limits. *Sequel to Elemental* Crystiana 'Crys' Morale is 19 now and moving back to Florencia City. Where her life turned upside d...
3M 238K 60
After fulfilling an Unbreakable Promise, Claire finally accepts her new life in Dragonwall. She has discovered a new purpose--one she created for her...