Dance With Somebody

Par GOGYWHIP4000

-Nora Violet is an inspiring artist on twitch. She plays video games once in a while for her fans and works a... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N

Chapter 13

4.5K 139 122
Par GOGYWHIP4000

Third Person

"Oh, I wanna dance with somebody
I wanna feel the heat with somebody"

"So what's up Wilbur?" Nora asked as she heard Wilbur start to type.

"So Skylar's Birthday is actually tomorrow because it's 12am right now for us. So I want to go through the way you're gonna join the smp!" Wilbur said as the two logged on the smp, Dream had made sure nobody was online or gonna be on while they set up and got Nora in the right spot for when she logged in tomorrow.

Nora ended up asking Wilbur if he could drive her down after they finished setting up.

He agreed very fast because he knew this was a way to get to know the younger girl better. Though he had to talk to her mother first and once the trip came around he was gonna have to keep Maura updated.

Wilbur agreed, but he had one term that he wanted, and that was to book a hotel for a night or two because he wasn't up to drive almost 3 or 4 hours (depending on traffic) in one day.

He also knew how badly Tubbo wanted to meet the younger girl so Nora and Wilbur ended up getting a hotel for 2 days.

Well three if you count the day they get there. Wilbur paid for half of it as Nora paid for the rest, not wanting her new friend to spend all that money by himself.

Wilbur had also made sure it was pet friendly and shortly hung up the phone after they discussed and Wilbur was going to call her mother to tell her the details and introduce himself.

Nora ended up laying in bed as her body filled with excitement. So many things were coming up, Skylar's birthday and Nora getting a puppy.

But the one thing that Nora couldn't properly wrap her mind around was that she was meeting Tubbo.

She had really liked getting to know the older boy over the time of them becoming friends.

Though a little deeper into her heart she wanted more. But she didn't think she was worth it.

That's one thing that Nora hated about herself.

Skylar's love language is touch, and all Nora wishes is that's what hers was.

Nora's love language was Words of Affirmation.

She would rather hear someone talk to her for hours, have it be in person or over the phone. So she guessed that it was better that way in her case because she didn't live five minutes away from Tubbo.

She couldn't see him everyday if she wanted to.

That was one thing she envied Ranboo and Skylar for, is the distance from each other.

Though Nora never noticed how she got, that's because at this moment in time she hadn't realized how fast she was falling for Tubbo.

Nora laid back in bed as the excitement was still there but wasn't as attention grabbing as her body starting to drift off to sleep was.

She felt as her body started to fall asleep as she jumped awake hearing her phone ding.

She hadn't looked at who was calling because she didn't want to open her eyes all the way.

"Hello?"  Nora said curling back into her blankets like she had never had them before.

"I'm sorry did I wake you?" Tubbo said as he looked at the girl with her eyes closed and her white flowery blanket getting pulled on by the red haired girl.

"Mmmh no i was about to fall asleep though.." Nora
said as her voice faded slowly as the sentence she was speaking carried on.

Tubbo knew the girl was asleep after saying that sentence, even if she tried to fight it, it finally caught up with her.

This was actually the earliest Nora had gone to sleep for once. It was 1:32am which Nora also didn't realize how much time she spent just thinking about things.

The two teens would normally play some sort of game or watch a movie on netflix.

Which was one thing Tubbo was excited for when he finally got to meet the younger girl in person.

To watch movies, hug her, do real life streams with her. But most importantly they had always planned a 3am dance party in the kitchen.

Tubbo then watched as the girl pushed the covers down slightly revealing her face and the start of a pastel red almost pink crewneck.

The boy then heard a scratch at his bedroom door so he opened it and the puppy walked right in and jumped on his bed looking at the phone the girl was peacefully sleeping on the other side of the call.

He had gone to get the puppy earlier because he couldn't resist it, the puppy was extremely cute and there was one question he couldn't shake from his mind every time he looked at it, and that was, what was Nora gonna name her?

Nora had talked about this with Tubbo a little bit after they found the puppy and so far she had the names Daisy and clover.

Tubbo had really liked clover but he also had extremely liked Daisy. As soon as he met the puppy though he wanted to name her Daisy right then and there.

The puppy had rolled around in the grass and there were Daisy petals all over her. She also had on a yellow collar as the puppy sprinted at the boy when he first arrived.

This made Tubbo's heart swell a lot at the sight.

The puppy still had on a yellow collar it was just a different one, it was one that Tubbo had gotten for the puppy.

It was yellow and the dog tag said Daisy. Though he had also gotten one that said clover because he wasn't actually sure if she was dead set on Daisy.

But he sure hoped she was because the pair were like the flower. Nora was the white petals, She had a soft calming attraction as the puppy was the bright yellow in the center.

The puppy was full of energy and helped brighten the white petals. He had always had a soft spot for any type of animal, but this one felt different to him. Maybe because he knew she was bringing them together, or maybe because someone he was falling in love with had gotten her.

Tubbo had already come to the conclusion that he was falling for the girl. Though he was scared and extremely fucking nervous he wouldn't lie to her if she ever asked. Nor would he lie to anyone else if they asked.

Like most of his friends knew he liked her, because they asked. Maybe it was just because Nora could never read the signs he was giving her or maybe she just didn't feel the same way to him, which isn't the case at all.

"What are you doing pretty girl?" Tubbo said as the puppy jumped on his chest and started playfully attacking him.

He lightly chuckled at the puppy who's eyes shined a dark brown as she barked for the first time.

Tubbo then had quickly muted himself on FaceTime not wanting to wake the girl up. As he did that the tiny dog curled up to the side of the boy shortly falling asleep after. Tubbo then laid down without disturbing the dog and slowly drifted off to sleep for the night.

* in the morning *

Nora awoke with the motive to go to work then stream. What she didn't realize was that the boy stayed on the phone all night with her. Tubbo was already awake and he was streaming so Nora stayed quiet.

He smiled down at his phone when he noticed that she was awake. Good thing none of the chat noticed but someone sure did and in his mind he was gonna have a fun time playing matchmaker.

Wilbur.

Though Wilbur did not want to intrude on the pair's already growing relationship he was just gonna give it a little push in the right direction.

Wilbur, Tubbo, Philza, Ranboo and Techno were all on the origin smp grinding out things while Tubbo was live on his alt account and Ranboo and Philza were live on there mains.

"So as I was saying-'' Wilbur  started with the hopes of talking about the build Philza was putting finally touches on, Tubbo's door swung open and a soft bark could be heard throughout every call he was in and every live stream.

People in Ranboo's chat immediately thought it was his dog, and people in Philza chat were just spamming Catza after a dono came through asking him to put the cat ears on again.

"Chat your asking about the dog but there is no dog here!" Ranboo said thinking he was on mute but he just happened to not be.

"OH CHAT THE DOG IS HERE!" Tubbo said and Nora's head snapped to look at the camera and stop brushing her hair and getting ready for the day.
Tubbo picked up the small fluffy puppy and held it so chat could see.

"Is that Nora's?" Skylar asked as she walked into her room where her boyfriend was streaming, she was watching Ranboo's live in her dad's office while they talked about coding for the smp.

"Yes it is! I don't know what Nora is gonna name her but i do have the fluffy little thing here" Tubbo then turned in his chair and faced his phone where the girl was.

He then held up the dog and Nora quickly took a screenshot and made that her new background on her phone as Tubbo set the puppy down and it jumped on his bed.

The group got back into talking as Skylar went back to help her father code and Nora got dressed for work.

Tubbo kept taking glances at the girl as she got ready and nobody noticed except his friends. Nora finished getting ready and texted Tubbo that she had to go, which he nodded and waved at her.

Once Nora hung up she grabbed her keys and walked out of the door, heading to her job.

———————————————————————————

a/n - Sorry that I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy with school and family things!

I can assure you though that I will be updating at least 2 a week!

I hope you all enjoy the story so far because I sure am!

Make sure to eat and drink water, take care of yourselves!

I love you guys! <3
*whips and nae nae's*

———————————————————————————

1769 Words

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

474K 12.2K 104
Y/n has been Tubbo's neighbor since they were born. They've always been super close to each other. She knew he was on the dream smp, but didn't know...
102K 2.9K 27
Y/N is a 16 yr old streamer who got invited to the Dream SMP. They met Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo. They became great friends until Y/N started to have f...
60K 1.3K 28
ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅs. ᴋɪᴅs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You are dreams sister and...
16.2K 325 25
y/n l/n is a 17 year old streamer who has been invited by her friend of 3 years, tubbo, to live in a streamer house with him and a few of his streame...