Chapter 2

Third Person

"Still enough time to figure out
How to chase my blues away"

After Nora's day at work she ended up taking the long way home.

Nora didn't have a car because she didn't want to learn to drive yet. She decided walking was best for her, and it really was.

Nora loved seeing people with their families or the flowers blooming during spring, summer. Though it only ever got to summer heat for about 2 weeks or so, Nora loved it.

Once she arrived home she put away the cookies she had grabbed for her sister and dad knowing they went out to dinner and weren't gonna be home for a while.

Nora dropped on her bed out of breath, she always overworks herself at work but then again, she loved her job.

*Ping*

Nora heard her phone go off for the first time in a while since the break room incident.

Xxx-xxx-xxxx
NORAAAAAAAA
ITS KARL :D

Flora :D
KARLLLLLLLL HIIIIIIII

Nora then changed his name as she turned on a playlist of Wilbur's Music.

Karl 👾
Can we collab :]

Flora :D
YES YOU CAN TEACH ME MINECRAFT!

Karl 👾
LETS GOOOOOOO

Flora :D
Karl Jacobs I must leave you for a while :(

Karl  👾
I WILL MISS YOU

Nora smiled at the message before closing her phone and getting ready to shower.

She took her hair out of the long braid she had in it and stepped in the shower after taking her clothes, ring, and necklace off.

She hummed along to 'Your Sister Was RIght' by Wilbur Soot himself. She stood there letting the water pour down on her.

Was today really happening or was she dreaming. If she was dreaming she wanted this sick joke to be over.

But she didn't seem to suddenly jump awake from her slumber.

Instead she was started by the beginning of 'Your New Boyfriend' Started playing.

"Shit that was a scary change of tempo." She said under her breath before finishing her ahower and getting out.

She sat on the edge of the bathtub drying off a little while playing on her phone in the meantime.

@FlowerlyNora
/
Wilbur's Music scared me when i was showering because i was so deep in thought

@WilburSoot
Replied too @FlowerlyNora
/
I am so so so so sorry you amazing child
|
@Tommyinnit
Replied to @WilburSoot, @FlowerlyNora
/
WHAT THE FUCK WILBUR I THOUGHT I WAS THE CHILD

@KarlJacobs_
/
Hey Nora! I am so sorry you got scared by music! If it would help, I would love to have you in my karaoke stream tomorrow!