Chapter 13

Third Person

"Oh, I wanna dance with somebody
I wanna feel the heat with somebody"

"So what's up Wilbur?" Nora asked as she heard Wilbur start to type.

"So Skylar's Birthday is actually tomorrow because it's 12am right now for us. So I want to go through the way you're gonna join the smp!" Wilbur said as the two logged on the smp, Dream had made sure nobody was online or gonna be on while they set up and got Nora in the right spot for when she logged in tomorrow.

Nora ended up asking Wilbur if he could drive her down after they finished setting up.

He agreed very fast because he knew this was a way to get to know the younger girl better. Though he had to talk to her mother first and once the trip came around he was gonna have to keep Maura updated.

Wilbur agreed, but he had one term that he wanted, and that was to book a hotel for a night or two because he wasn't up to drive almost 3 or 4 hours (depending on traffic) in one day.

He also knew how badly Tubbo wanted to meet the younger girl so Nora and Wilbur ended up getting a hotel for 2 days.

Well three if you count the day they get there. Wilbur paid for half of it as Nora paid for the rest, not wanting her new friend to spend all that money by himself.

Wilbur had also made sure it was pet friendly and shortly hung up the phone after they discussed and Wilbur was going to call her mother to tell her the details and introduce himself.

Nora ended up laying in bed as her body filled with excitement. So many things were coming up, Skylar's birthday and Nora getting a puppy.

But the one thing that Nora couldn't properly wrap her mind around was that she was meeting Tubbo.

She had really liked getting to know the older boy over the time of them becoming friends.

Though a little deeper into her heart she wanted more. But she didn't think she was worth it.

That's one thing that Nora hated about herself.

Skylar's love language is touch, and all Nora wishes is that's what hers was.

Nora's love language was Words of Affirmation.

She would rather hear someone talk to her for hours, have it be in person or over the phone. So she guessed that it was better that way in her case because she didn't live five minutes away from Tubbo.

She couldn't see him everyday if she wanted to.

That was one thing she envied Ranboo and Skylar for, is the distance from each other.

Though Nora never noticed how she got, that's because at this moment in time she hadn't realized how fast she was falling for Tubbo.

Nora laid back in bed as the excitement was still there but wasn't as attention grabbing as her body starting to drift off to sleep was.

She felt as her body started to fall asleep as she jumped awake hearing her phone ding.

She hadn't looked at who was calling because she didn't want to open her eyes all the way.

"Hello?"  Nora said curling back into her blankets like she had never had them before.

"I'm sorry did I wake you?" Tubbo said as he looked at the girl with her eyes closed and her white flowery blanket getting pulled on by the red haired girl.