Chapter 4

Third Person

"And when the night falls
Loneliness calls"

Gene went back to start cleaning some dishes as Nora went to give Philza the receipt and his change.
"Have a nice day you two!" Nora said as she handed the things back to the older man.
"We will be watching the stream tonight Nora! You'll do great, if you ever need anything dm me or Krisiten." Philza said and the girl nodded.

Once the pair walked out of the diner she wiped down their table, grabbed the plates and headed to Gene.

"Thank you" They said as Nora pulled up a stool to sit next to Gene as they did their job and she took her break.
"You won't believe what has happened."
"What's going on Nor?" Gene said, getting a little nervous.

"Karl Jacobs is my friend and I'm streaming with him tonight" Nora exclaimed as Gene started screaming.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS??!"
"DEAD SERIOUS!"

The two of them started talking about the stream and then Nora told them about how Philza was in here. Gene was even more happy than before.
Soon Nora's break was over so she got back to work. She worked the same as she did before her break besides not washing the dishes now because Gene loved to do that.

"Nora you're done for the day! We made you some dinner." Gwen shouted from the back. Nora took off her apron and hung it up on her hook. She then walked back to Gwen and thanked her for the dinner.

Gwen knew that Nora's dad always went out to eat with her sister so she made her food once in a while. Not all the time because Nora wouldn't accept that.
"Thank you Gwen"
"It's no problem! Get home safe!"
"I will Gwen! See you tomorrow! BYE GENE"

Nora said and walked out of the diner. She took out her phone and started walking home. She didn't feel like going the long way home as she would normally. She wanted to see her mum, eat and shower before the stream.

Nora reached her flat and unlocked the door.
"Mum?" Nora called out as she set down her keys and took her shoes off.
"Nora! Darling! I missed you." Maura said embracing her daughter in a tight hug. Nora hugged her mother back before sitting down and eating with her. The entire time she ate they talked about streaming, Karl, her father, and the diner. It was 7:30 and Nora was heading to shower.

"Do you know what time your father is gonna be back?" Maura asked her daughter as Nora finished eating and was about to shower.

"I think he's gonna be home later than normal, Jules wanted to do something that was like 3 hours away so..." Nora responded to her mother before grabbing a towel and heading to the bathroom to shower.
Once Nora was done showering it was 8:15. She decided to paint a little bit before the stream.

Her mom was extremely excited about the stream and was very proud of her. Nora knew that her parents were gonna probably fight when her dad got home so she prayed that he didn't come home till after the stream.

Nora ended up painting for the remainder of the time with her mother sitting on her bed talking to her about random things. Once the clock hit 11:55 Nora's mother left the room so she could join VC.

@FlowerlyNora
/
Join Karls Stream tonight guys!!!!
twitch.tv/karljacobs

"Oh Hi Nora! She heard Karl's voice call out to her through the giggle a girl was giving.
"Hi Karl!"

"Everyone introduce yourself even though i'm sure Nora knows you." Karl said and the girl smiled and thanked him as she loaded up minecraft and typed in the ip Karl gave her. It wasn't to the smp, it was to a stage map.

"I'm Dream!" He said before wheezing as Sapnap's character punched him in game.
"SAPNAP" Sapnap screamed as dream spawned in a diamond sword and started chasing him.
"George is um sleeping so he won't be here." Karl said before the others started introducing themselves.

"I'M SKYLARRRRRRR! I AM EXCITED TO HAVE WOMEN MY AGE HELLO!!!!!!!!!"
"Hi Skylar!!!"

Skylar then screamed excitedly at how she finally had a friend that was female her age. Don't get her wrong she loved the boys and other girls but she wanted a girl close in age.

"Love i just joined and you're screaming" A voice that had joined the vc along with another person.
"SORRY MR.BOO" Skylar said before starting to giggle which soon turned into a cackle.

"Oh! Nora! I'm Ranboo!"

"Least but not last I'm tubbo" The group laughed at this before telling tubbo the correct way to say it.

"Hello everyone it's nice to meet you, im Nora but i'm pretty sure you all know that as well."

The call rang out with 'Nice to meet you too.'

"Alright I'm gonna go greet my chat!" Karl said before deafening, Nora smiled and the silence took over the group.

"Skylar please stop sending me memes of tommyinnit saying and i quote "off to bark. Bark at people." Ranboo said before the call broke out in laughter.

"You two are dating right?" Nora said knowing that 2 of them were dating each other but never looked into it much. If they were happy Nora was too, also what type of person would that make her if she looked into their personal life. Ranboo and Skylar had told the world that they were dating but they never talked on streams, this would be the first time. They liked keeping their relationship to themselves and friends.

"Yes we are, don't know how he deals with me to be honest." Skylar said before the pair laughed. Nora smiled to herself as nobody could see her.

"I know i just met you guys but i'm happy for you both." Nora said with seriousness and heartfelt meaning in her voice.

"Thank you" Ranboo replied to the girl before Skylar sent him the same Tommy meme again.

"Nora, can you paint me a bee so i can hang it on my wall?" Tubbo said breaking the silence from the couples laughing.

"Of course! I actually finished all of my paintings so I'm so glad you asked." Nora said smiling, she saw that Karl had just got back and she stopped talking so the steam could be a surprise to her fans.

"So Chat! Today I have a good group for karaoke. We have... Dream!"

"Hi chat!" He said with a smile evident in his voice.
"Then we have none other than his roommate and my fiance sap"

"DREAM STOP KILLING ME!" Sapnap screamed as he was still getting chased by Dream.

"Um ow sap, anyways we have none other than Tubbo" Karl said moving on from the scream Sapnap let out.

"Tubbo" Tubbo responded which caused everyone to laugh.

"Okay okay we have Ranboo and Skylar" Karl said after holding in his giggles still from Tubbo.

"CHATTTTT CHATTTTT CHATTTTTT" Skylar yelled with autotune on.

"Skylar please" Ranboo responded laughing.

"Guys please" Karl said as the group bursted into laughter again.

"And last but not least we have Nora, also known as FlowerlyNora." Karl said, Nora started to get nervous, there were 214,752 people watching on Karl's stream.

"Hello Chat!"

1231 Words