Chapter 16

Third Person

"Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody
With somebody who loves me"

Nora woke up the next morning at 8:30 which was later than she expected.

She hung up on Tubbo after sending him a text saying she needed to get ready and didn't want to wake him.

She then quickly ran to take a shower and while she was in there she remembered the dream she had last night.

She was asleep and then woke up and told Tubbo she loved him and he said it back. She quickly finished getting ready and by the time she was done and had her bags by the door it was 8:55.

As she was pacing around trying to think if she forgot anything there were knocks at her door.

She opened it assuming it was Wilbur but she was oh so wrong.

"Nora when are you coming home?" Nora stopped what she was doing and turned to face her father.

"I'm not, can you leave now?" She said as she started backing away to her phone.

She knew her father wouldn't hurt her physically but that wouldn't stop her from being nervous.

Just then she heard her phone start to ring. She grabbed it and flipped it to see who was calling her.

Tubbo.

She answered it with the hopes of her father leaving after seeing she was on a call.

"Hello" Nora said in almost a whisper and that's when Tubbo knew something was wrong.

"Nora? Who's there? Dad or sister? Or both?" He said sitting up and going to his desk and putting his phone on speaker.

Once he did that he immediately went to text Wilbur, who was just five minutes away from the girls house.

"First one, first one Tubbo" She said as she started twisting her rings.

"Wilburs almost there, just a little bit longer. Then you get to spend the weekend with me! I won't ever let you go out of my sight all weekend." He said as he started to ramble to get the girl distracted from her father that was trying to take her back home now forceful.

"Hey Nora! Are you alright? You got everything!" Wilbur said walking into the house.

He had no idea why tubbo told him to speed there but he had not hesitate to.

"Look Nor, Wilburs there! You're gonna be okay, he's got you." Tubbo said as Nora grabbed her keys and wallet before running out of the door with her bags and into wilburs arms.

Tears sprung from the girl's eyes as Wilbur held her and tried to calm her down.

Wilbur grabbed her things and put them in the boot of the car as she put her wallet in her backpack and in the passenger's seat, along with her phone.

"Nora don't walk away from me!" James exclaimed as he walked out of his daughters house and saw her with an older man.

"Who the hell are you?" He said once he made eye contact with Wilbur.

"Wilbur, you're the father?" Wilbur said cracking his knuckles.

"Yeah, Nora, come on your coming home."

"Actually she's not, You see her mother gave me permission to take her away for the weekend. Also if i ever see you on this property again i'll go to jail for beating your ass" Wilbur said as he towered over Nora's father.