Chapter 20

Third Person

"So when the night falls
My lonely heart calls"

The couple woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon and Daisy who was licking both of their faces.

"Daisy I love you but this is a no" Nora said as she sat up prying the puppy off of her face.

Tubbo, who laid right next to her, was scrolling through twitter.

This was a normal thing he did, he always scrolled through twitter when he first woke up.

"Oh good morning Nora! I think my mother is almost done with breakfast so we could get ready?" He asked as the girl stood up and nodded before grabbing her clothes and walked into the bathroom and changed.

Tubbo on the other hand made no sign of moving as of this moment.

As Daisy lay there on his chest as he pet her Nora walked out of the bathroom all dressed for the day and smiled at the sight of two.

"Are you gonna get ready?" Nora asked Tubbo as she took her phone off the charger and started walking towards the stairs.

"Noooraaaaaa" Tubbo said, dragging out her name a weird amount.

She turned around to see him lying there, Daisy whose head was now tilted at the younger girl.

"YEP NOPE" Nora said before walking downstairs and once she reached, she burst out laughing.

There was Daisy running down the stairs as she heard Tubbo burst out laughing at the younger girls antics.

"Good Morning Mr and Mrs. Smith." Nora said walking into the kitchen and seeing both of his parents.

"Well Good Morning Nora! I made some breakfast if you would like some." Tubbo's mother said as Nora smiled and nodded before eating breakfast.

"HI MOTHER HI FATHER" Tubbo screamed as he walked into the kitchen, Nora put her hand over her mouth trying to stop herself from laughing.

"TUBBO I'M STREAMING BE QUIET" Lani yelled from her room which made Tubbo and Nora burst out laughing.

"Well Good Morning to you too." His father spoke as he started getting his things ready to go grocery shopping.

"Oh dad could you pick me up some candy while you're shopping." Tubbo asked as he started eating.

"Sure, the normal kind?" His father responded, the normal kind for Tubbo was Sour Patch kids, or a chocolate bar, or both.

"Yes please!" Tubbo said as he smiled at his father and then he continued to eat as his father said goodbye and left.

Once they finished eating breakfast they decided they were going to take Daisy for a walk, plus show Nora around.

"Look at her go" Nora said as Daisy jumped up trying to get on a bench that the couple was walking past.

"As Quackity would say 'She's popping off!'" Tubbo said as he let out a spray bottle laugh which made Nora almost lose her balance and fall to the ground.

"Tubbo and Nora?!" a boy around 13 Nora would say walked up to them.

"Oh that's us!" Nora said before looking at Tubbo who had a bright smile on his face.

"This is actually quite cool, it's my first fan interaction in real life." Tubbo said as he looked at the girl then back at the younger boy.

"It's mine as well.. What are we supposed to do?" Nora said before they all laughed.