Chapter 19

Third Person

"I need a man who'll take a chance
On a love that burns hot enough to last"

Everyone had dinner together, well except for Wilbur who was currently meeting up with an old friend from college.

He had dropped off Nora some of her clothes to sleep in and wear in the morning and then he was off.

Once the pair finished dinner they went up to Tubbo's room and started a movie marathon waiting for the clock to hit 2am to do something they have always wanted to do.

"Which movie do you want to watch first?" Tubbo asked as Nora scrolled through twitter on the pull out couch they had a bunch of pillows and blankets on.

"OH! Can we watch all the brightest places. I heard it was sad but a really good movie" Nora asked as she closed her phone and cuddled out to blankets.

Tubbo searched it up and clicked on it but no before pausing it to say what he has been wanting to say all night.

"Nora, I think i'm falling for you in all honesty." Tubbo said as he looked away from the girl. Nora smiled and pulled his face to look at her.

"I think i'm falling for you as well."

He smiled at her as she laid back down.

"Is this where i ask you to be my girlfriend?" Tubbo said, actually quite confused on how to go about this next.

"Yeah and this is the part where i say yes. And play the movie." Nora said laughing and he laid down next to her and started to movie.

Daisy then jumped up on the couch bed in between the pair.

Both of their hearts were racing as they thought back to what just actually happened.

Nora is dating the boy she's wanted to ever since they met.

"Please tell me you're not gonna cry during this movie?" Tubbo said as he turned his head to look at the girl who smiled.

"I don't think I will" Nora said with a smile.

Nora did in fact lie. She sobbed her eyes out.

"Why, why did it hurt so bad?" Nora said as she sat down on the closed toilet and dried her eyes.

Tubbo who sat on the edge of the bathtub watched the younger girl cry not knowing what to do because she was also laughing.

"Pose for twitter" Tubbo said as he took a picture of the girl off guard.

"NO" She quietly screamed as Tubbo laughed as he was posting the picture to twitter.

@TubboLive
/
Movie 1 down, Nora is sad now

@TubboLive/ Movie 1 down, Nora is sad now