Chapter 12

Third Person

"So when the night falls
My lonely heart calls"

Nora woke up the next day with the hopes of going to a store and getting a present for skylar.

She had wished that she knew it was her birthday sooner because now she didn't know when it was going to get there.

"NORA" Tubbo said, walking back into his room and seeing the girl up and ready in her kitchen.

Nora then lightly jumped from the sudden sound of the boy as it was quiet while he was talking to his mother.

"Hello Tubbo" She then said as she started eating a bagel.

"What are you doing today?" He asked as he sat down in his gaming chair and looked at the girl.

"I am going to go shopping then ask my mom if she can take me to get the puppy from you which i paypaled you the money back. And thank you for this again."

"Nora, I said it was no problem. Aso you didn't have to pay me back."

"Yeah but I wanted too." Nora said as she finished her food and put her plate in the sink wanting to do the dishes later.

Tubbo was gonna be doing a stream where he builds things in snow chester, Ranboo and skylar were joining and Tubbo had convinced Nora to stay even though she was going shopping.

So she ended up putting in headphones and grabbing a backpack and filled it with things she might need during her adventure.

Tubbo and Nora then hung up on facetime and joined a VC with the other two teens.

Once she got in the VC she heard yelling on the other side then saw Skylar smacking Ranboo with a pillow which caused Tubbo to laugh and Nora to smile as she was leaving her flat.

"OKAY GUYS TODAY! We will be putting Micheal in the mansion and building some things on the smp!" Tubbo spoke as the couple sat down next to each other in front of their computers.

Ranboo was live but didn't have facecam so chat didn't see the pillow fight but Nora was sure that they could hear it.

"Why were you guys fighting?" Tubbo asked as Nora crossed a street getting further away from her flat.

"Just found out my boyfriend is platonically married and has a CHILD?" Skylar screamed into the mic as everyone laughed.

"I can't wait to see that clip later" Nora spoke finally which made Skylar happy.

"NORA WILL YOU PLATONICALLY MARRY ME?" Skylar asked as Nora laughed and got dirty looks from the people around her.

"WHAT" Ranboo shouted as Skylar was now rolling around on the floor with laughter.

"Of course i will!" Nora responded to Skylar as she walked into a store.

"Wait where are you?" Skylar said hearing people talk.

"I am shopping right now but i could not miss this iconic stream." Nora responded to the girls question as she turned her camera around showing her things.

"OH! I like that!" Skylar spoke as the boys started running around the map and Nora then flipped her camera and grabbed the thing Skylar pointed out.

It was a sign that lit up neon pink and said love. Nora immediately thought it was the perfect gift for her because she remembered how one time they were in a cll and she told Nora how she and Ranboo met. Nora then pulled a Sapnap and cried.