Chapter 14

Third Person

"Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody
With somebody who loves me"

Once Nora got to her job she was filled with even more happiness as before.

Even though Gene wasn't there because they were visiting family, Nora still felt like they were.

"Nora! It's good to see you!"

"Gwen Hello! How are you today!"

"I'm good, I'm good! How are you today?"

"Doing great!" Nora responded pulling her apron over her head and grabbing plates and menus.

Nora then had handed Gwen her phone, keys and wallet, and started her shift.

Gwen, as usual, took her things and put them in her back office.

Once she put them there she went back to man the cashier, she walked out to the front and saw Nora working her ass off like always.

If Gwen could she would fire her for 2 week and let her have a break. Gwen was a lot more okay with it because Nora was taking a couple days off because of Skylar's birthday and the puppy.

Nora worked for the next 6 hours with a 5 minute break just to catch her breath. She had then walked home the long way and looked at flowers and the rest of the beautiful world she was in.

On the way back to her flat she had seen her sister sitting in a park with a couple friends.

With the motive to just get home quickly, it did not work as she watched her sister get up with her friends and start walking in her direction.

Now Nora didn't know if her sister saw her or chose to ignore her because she and her friend walked right past Nora and into the streets of brighton.

Once Nora knew they were gone she began to walk back to her flat even quicker than before.

She had not wanted her father or sister to know where she lived so she made sure to check her surroundings before walking up to the door and opening it.

She got inside and threw her keys on the kitchen island and fell back on the couch.

Her timer then went off reminding her to go live within the next 5 minutes.

Nora had timers because she was quite forgetful most of the time about streaming, which caused a lot of missing streams.

Once Nora got changed she hit the go live button.

She was playing CSGO with Tubbo, while he was streaming on his alt account, she was streaming on her main because she had not made an alt yet.

"Hello Chat! Today as you can see by the title we are gonna play CSGO with Tubbo!" Nora happily exclaimed as she joined the VC Tubbo had been waiting in for her.

"TUBBO!" Nora said as she joined to hear him yelling about how he hates that a clip from his stream had gotten tik tok famous.

"NORA HELLO" He yelled back once he realized he wasn't alone in the call anymore.

"How are you today?" Nora said as she checked the time on her phone to see it was almost dinner time.

Though she didn't live with any of her family so they didn't have dinner every night together, she still ate at the time they normally would.

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm good, Tubbo! Excited to get my dog soon!"

And almost like the puppy knew who Nora was already she barked in to the mic as Tubbo held her close to it.

Just as they were getting into a game Ranboo joined the VC and so did Gerorge.

"Nora we have a problem" George said as both streams heard heavy sobbing come from Ranboo's side of the phone.

"Wait what happened?" Nora said as she quickly realized that it was Skylar sobbing.

"WE ARE LIVE" Tubbo screamed thinking they were about to leak something about there private lives.

"I read Flowers from 1970.." Skylar said as Ranboo laughed and turned on his camera so the pair could see how in shambles the book had left her.

(Go read it right now)

"IT HURTS!" Skylar screamed and forced her head into the blanket and around Ranboo.

"Wait what is that? My chat is saying Dnf. OH MY GOD YOU READ A DNF FANFIC????" Tubbo screamed down his mic as Nora tried to hold in her laughter.

"Yes she did, even after i told her not too!" Dream shouted from outside her bedroom as he was walking by.

"It hurts it so sad. MY STUPID FUCK." She said as she smacked her hands on the table as Tubbo and Nora loaded into a game.

"Karl was the flower shop owner for all 50 years with his wife that was allergic to flowers"

She then pushed her face into Ranboo and sobbed harded and screamed.

"Guess you wanted heartbreak for your birthday!" George said as he then left the call.

"Wait, why did I just get a notification that Ranboo posted on twitter?" Tubbo said as he pulled up twitter on his computer, same with Nora.

@Ranboosaysstuff
/
Before and after reading flowers from 1970. She's now in blankie mode.

@dreamwastaken /I told her not to and guess what she does

@dreamwastaken
/
I told her not to and guess what she does

@GeorgeNotFound
/
Skylar. Really.

@Sapnap
/
STOP BECAUSE IT WAS SO SAD IT HURT ME
|
@user1
/
SAPNAP AND SKYLAR READ FF1970 WHAT IS GOING ON

@ranaltboo
/
That's my girlfriend guys 😁👍🏼

"HEY HOW DO YOU HAVE THOSE?" Skylar screamed as Ranboo left the call laughing.

"Well that was an experience." Nora said as the two finally got into their game and started playing.

They played CSGO for about 3 hours and Nora was getting extremely tired.

So they both ended their streams and moved to Facetime.

"Cant believe Skylar sobbed over a fanfic about her dad" Tubbo said as Nora searched it up.

"Listen Tubbo, it sounds like it's gonna be good," Nora said as she quickly got up and got water.

"YOUR GONNA READ IT?!" Tubbo screamed as Nora laughed.

"Later after you fall asleep so you cant see me cry" Nora responded with a laugh and Tubbo shortly followed.

"You know I'm really glad we're friends." Tubbo said and immediately regretted it.

Friends. Something in him knew he wanted to be more than friends. Same with Nora but she wasn't very self aware of her feelings for him.

She felt a strike of pain go through her chest as the word friends came out and in that moment, at 9:27 she knew she had fallen for the boy.

1087 Words