Chapter 21

Third Person

"Oh, I wanna dance with somebody
I wanna feel the heat with somebody"

The couple finished the live stream after speaking to Philza and Ranboo for about an hour.

"What should we do now?" Tubbo asked as he laid on the couch bed and looked up at the ceiling.

Nora who laid down next to him shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't even know what's around here Tubbo" Nora spoke through a giggle.

"What if we did something fun and random?" Tubbo said as he sat up and faced the girl.

"What do you have in mind?" Nora asked as she now sat up and faced the boy as he started putting on his shoes.

"Well i'm not exactly sure, but wherever life takes us." He said as he held his hand out for the younger girl to grab.

She tilted her head at him in a confused way before putting on her shoes and grabbing his hand.

"Lani! Please tell mother dearest that we will be back" Tubbo shouted to his sister as Nora stood in the doorway still holding on to the boy's hand.

"Okay!" Lani yelled back as she walked out of her room and into the kitchen.

Once he heard Lani respond he closed the door slowly, making sure not to slam in because of how excited he was.

"Why are you so excited?!" Nora said laughing as the boy practically dragged her down the street by her hand.

"I don't know! I just am!" He screamed back to the girl lightly, to which she smiled at his excitement.

He then tightened his grip on her hand and started running down the street.

Nora laughed as she followed him, not once letting go of his hand.

As they stopped in the middle of a deserted street, with nobody around them,

Nora looked up to the sky as little water droplets fell on her face.

"Well this isn't what i had in mind." Tubbo said as it started to rain harder.

"Freedom" Nora whispered trying not to let Tubbo hear her, to which she failed and he looked at her with a smile on his face as the younger girl held her arms out and head up to the sky, letting the rain pour down on her.

"Would you like to have this dance?" Tubbo said bowing and holding his hand out to the younger girl.

"Why yes of course!" Nora said as she giggled and grabbed his hand.

The rain poured down on the two lovers to which they had realized how to live in the moment.

Nora didn't want to admit it but time with Tubbo was going by quickly, even though she had just arrived yesterday, and she was staying over Tubbo's tonight and then at the hotel tomorrow to leave first thing in the morning.

Tubbo didn't want the girl to leave either but he couldn't stop her. Her house is there, Gwen, Gene, the diner.

Like they talked about the night before.
As the two stood there hand in hand, they each had felt something that neither of them had ever felt in a person.