𝑂𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑎 {𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑝𝑠𝑒...

By elle_bellle07

"Hi Olivia I like your music" "Hi Corpse I like your music" "Alright this is... More

Intro
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
A/N
19
20
21
23
24
25

22

1.3K 36 1
By elle_bellle07

A/N: HEY. GUYS. I STARTED A NEW FANFIC ABOUT DREAM. ITS CALLED DREAMER I PLOTTED IT OUT AND EVERYTHING GO CHECK IT OUT.

"I-I thought corpse streamed on YouTube when did he make a twitch account?" I asked trying to make it seem like this wasn't our first interaction after 4 months.

" Oh he made one a few weeks ago? Anyway- thank you so much Corpse greatly appreciated" I told him assuming that he was watching. I laughed a little and held my hand to my mouth. "Holy shit yeah thank you that was super helpful Corpse". I said, the viewer count just processing through my mind.

Most of chat was asking for a singing stream and since the album was released I didn't just have to sing covers-though everyone wanted me to sing a one direction song. I quickly opened my viewers list and sure enough, there he was the man himself Corpse Husband.

I bit on my lip "fuck it here's some one direction I'll sleep after a few songs" my guitar made a little noise as I accidentally bumped it against the wheels of my chair and I brought it onto my lap. "I've got a song planned already" I told everyone has I placed my hand on the correct chord.

I started strumming and moving my feet a bit. I've had anxiety for as long as I can remember, but never when I'm playing music it's like-I know if I mess up it'll be fine and I can try again. I can never seem to look at life that way.

I started humming the intro while I strummed and started to sing it.

I told her that I loved her but I'm not sure if she heard, the roof was pretty windy but she didn't say a word.

I kept on singing while handling my thoughts at the same time, it was easy to do especially cause I played this song a thousand times. The chorus started and my heartbeat quickened, god I love music and this feeling.

AND ALL I KNOW AT THE END OF THE DAY IS YOU WANT WHAT YOU WANT AND YOU SAY WHAT YOU SAY

I yelled it hoping I wouldn't get a noise complaint tomorrow, but I didn't really care about it too much in this moment.

All I know is at the end of the day your the one that I want at the end of the dayyyy

I ended the song and smiled at the camera "god that's gotta be my favorite" I saw my face was all flushed in the camera and quickly took a swig of my water.

Chat eventually stopped talking about other streamers noticing me and got started on the topic of my music. Though all I was thinking about was the encounter with Corpse. What's he's trying to do? Do I need to be worried?

I had to be honest with myself, I never stopped thinking about him. I never, never stopped fucking thinking about him. God I'm so lame

I decided to end stream and gave my love to all the viewers with air kisses. Luke walked back into my room perfectly timed as I sighed and opened my phone. "Hey bud" i pat his head and tapped Corpses contact

Hey thanks for the raid today that was amazing

Hey, it was my pleasure

He started typing more but the three dots disappeared. I put my phone down in disappointment and crouched down to Luke, petting his ears. *ding* I immediately bounced up and grabbed my phone.

Are you still going to the festival thing on the 4th?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 153 18
Valkyrae x male streamer/singer reader
126K 2K 23
Eve Evergarden, a 21 year old Youtuber with around 200,000 Subscribers. Going through a abusive relationship Eve finally has the courage to end it af...
135K 2.7K 40
IN WHICH two different people who had no idea of the existence of each other meets through a stream of a friend and creates an instant connection wit...
252K 7.4K 40
In the chaotic rhythm of the city, the nights silence breaks to the sound of Corpse's unexpected battle cry about tin foil. Intrigued and slightly be...