Brines (#Wattys2015)

By Littlewolf65

One normal day of squid hunting goes horribly wrong when Sky gets kidnaped by the evil Herobrine to conduct a... More

Chapter 1: Brine
Chapter 2: The Capture
Chapter 3: Turning
Chapter 4: Mine
Chapter 5: Back to Base
Chapter 6: WTF SKY?!?!
Chapter 7: New Friend
Chapter 8: Seto's Books
Chapter 9: The Village
Chapter 10: The Archives
Chapter 11: The Plan
Chapter 12: Flashbacks
Chapter 13: Flashbacks pt 2
Chapter 14: The Journey Begins
Chapter 15: Arriving
Chapter 16: The Temple
Chapter 17: Fears pt 1
Chapter 18: Fears pt 2
Chapter 19: Notch
Chapter 20: The Offer
Chapter 21: Hybrids and Warnings
Chapter 22: Coping
Chapter 23: Taken
Chapter 24: Discoveries
Chapter 25: A Twist of Events
Chapter 26: Sneaking in
Chapter 27: Darkness and Light
Chapter 28: Battle Cry
Chapter 29: Hybrid vs Hybrid
Chapter 30: Cure
Chapter 32: Friends
Chapter 33: Epilogue
A/N
Sequel
#Wattys2015

Chapter 31: Brine vs Brine

1.2K 52 66
By Littlewolf65

*Screams*

YOU PEOPLE ARE FUDGING AMAZING!!!!!!!

10K READS!!!!!!! THAT'S 10,000 READS!!!!!!!

LIKE WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

-----------------------------------

Ty's POV

"Hey Guys... What's up?" Sky said weakly as he looked up at us, his yellow eyes glowing dimly.

I gave a small laugh of joy "You tell us..."

Jason smiled "Next time, can you try not to get kidnapped?"

Sky gave a small tired chuckle "I'll try..."

"So..." An angry voice interrupted behind Jason and I "You managed to reverse my spell...

We turned and I frowned to see Herobrine standing a few meters away from the two of us, his arms folded across his and a look of pure anger in his soulless eyes.

I smirked and nodded "It's over Herobrine, you've lost..."

Herobrine just chuckled "Really now? You think so? You may have set back my plans, but it won't stop me from finishing you two off!"

Right after he said that, he summoned a large fireball and hurled it at us.

I yelped and jumped in front of Jason, spreading my wings out so to protect Jason from the blast.

Only a grey blur shot past me and stood in front of me, firing its own fireball at Herobrine, the two colliding in a large explosion I covered my face instinctively, feeling the heat, but it not hurting me.

When the heat died, I took my arms away and folded my wings, looking at the figure that had fired the fireball and smiling when I saw that it was Sky, his eyes glowing brightly.

Herobrine growled angrily "I'd advise you to stay out of this Skybrine..."

"Don't you EVER call me that again!" Sky hissed, anger lacing his voice. He turned to Jason, who nodded and tossed him his sword.

He caught it and it glowed brightly. The metal becoming a more purer shade of yellow and the hilt turning a bright silver, with a purple amethyst in the hilt.

He gripped the sword tightly and held it in front of him with both hands "My name is Adam Skylen, general of the Sky Army and leader of Team Crafted." He snarled "And I will NEVER take orders from you again!"

Sky's POV

"And I will NEVER take orders from you again!" I snarled at the god.

Herobrine raised an eyebrow at me "Really now? You wanna bet? I can easily turn you back Sky, so I advise you to stay out of this while I finish your friends off..."

I growled angrily "I'll sooner die than let you hurt them!"

"Interesting... Considering that you were fine with killing them only minutes ago..."

I glared at him, saying nothing. I still couldn't believe that I'd even considered trying to kill my friends, that I'd actually killed... Ant, Tyler, and so many other innocent people... That I'd enjoyed it...

"What? Remembering how much fun it was?" Herobrine asked, taking joy in my grief, which only made me angrier.

"That wasn't me, and you know it!" I hissed, gripping my sword tightly.

He just smirked and flew up slightly "Very well then, it's obvious that you want revenge, so come on Skybrine, fight me. Winner takes all."

I growled "So be it."

"Fine then..." Herobrine said with a dark chuckle, rising higher into the air "Well come on, let's see how the great general of a pathetic excuse for a team goes against a god!"

Ty looked at me "We've got your back."

I smiled but shook my head, "This is my fight, I'll need you to try and destroy the portals, but leave one... I've got an idea..."

Jason sighed "Fine, but the first sign that you need help, we're there..."

I nodded and flew up, gripping my sword tightly as I chased after Herobrine.

Ty and Jason flew up and towards the portals, Ty began to punch one down, blowing chucks off with each swing while Jason blasted other ones to smithereens, both leaving one portal standing.

In the battle below, I could see Mitch and the squid hybrid from before, Bella I think her name was...? Both stood by the crater, protecting Seto, who had woken up, but seemed to be dazed, unsure if what was happening

Jerome and Ryan were taking on a hoard of pigmen. While Quentin and Ian had each other's backs, slicing and dicing their way through a pack of skeletons.

I turned back and continued to chase Herobrine, until he stopped and turned to face me.

Soon we were floating only a few meters away from each other, swords held out in front of each other.

"Last chance Skybrine... You can still join me willingly if you want... I'd hate to see all my magic go to waste..."

"Go to hell." I growled.

"Already been there, after all, I live there. I'm the God of it..." He laughed, a slightly insane look in his soulless eyes.

And at that, we charged.

Our sword clashed with a defending clang, butter against obsidian, brine against brine.

Our sword seemed to move at lightning speed, the blades nothing but a blur. It was almost as if the swords were moving in a fast and deadly dance for survival.

He tried to slice at my face but I managed to block it at the last second, thrusting Herobrine back with a powerful uppercut.

He stumbles back in the air slightly but regains his balance quickly and comes at me again, summoning a ball of fire and hurling it at my head.

I raised my sword to deflect it but it didn't do much for the blast.

I was sent back a few feet from the blast, yelping from the damage the explosion left me.

I gritted my teeth and teleported behind him and sliced at his back and legs before teleporting away from him. He yelled in pain, glaring at me angrily as the wounds slowly began to close after I'd made them. He was healing slower than before which meant he was getting tired. Good...

I summoned a fireball and threw it at Herobrine, immediately firing a bolt of lightening after it. Herobrine deflected the fireball but yelled in pain as the lightening struck him.

He growled angrily and raised his freehand towards me.

I immediately felt myself fly forward towards him, my sword almost thrown from my grasp. I only just managed to keep a hold of it, but it didn't stop Herobrine from leaving a large, deep cut on my sword arm.

I shouted in pain and switched my sword to my other arm. I'm not as good with this arm, but I wasn't terrible with it either.

I lunged at Herobrine again, the two swords once again sparring in a swift dance.

Herobrine growled and sliced at my face. I bent back matrix style, the sword just missing my nose.

I got up and slashed at his chest, leaving a large gash before punching the wound hard.

The god doubled over in pain before send a fireball at my chest, causing me to loose balance in the air and fall.

As I fell, I struggled to fly up or teleport, the thought leaving my head as soon as they entered.

Suddenly, I felt someone grab my arm and I felt really dizzy, my vision filled with purple swirls before it melted away and I felt my feet touch solid ground.

I was now standing by the final nether portal, Ty standing next to me as he let go of my arm. "I told you, I've got your back."

I smiled and nodded before a flew up and went to help some if the recruits battle some ghasts.

Jason just flew by, destroying the second last portal with a wither bomb.

I looked up and yelped, raising my sword as Herobrine brought his own down at my head, just blocking it in time.

'Now or never...' I thought as we continued to spar, slowly moving until we were just in front on the nether portal.

I jabbed forward at his chest, but he hooked the blade and twisted up, causing my sword to go flying in the air.

Time seemed to slow down as the sword flew above us.

Herobrine smiled as he placed the tip of my sword against my chest, his back to the nether portal "Any last words?"

I glanced up slightly, smiling when I saw my sword falling back down towards me, "I've got two." I said, jumping up and catching the hilt of my sword, swinging down at the hilt of his own sword, the shock of the slice, causing the sword to fly out of Herobrine's hands in shock.

I shoved him back until his back was touching the obsidian of the portal, a shocked look on his face.

I breathed heavily as I held the tip of my sword of my sword against his chest "It's over..."

Herobrine just chuckled, showing no fear "I'm a god you fool. I'll live forever."

I narrowed my eyes at him, feeling a strong tingle in my arm. I looked at my sword to see that bright yellow electricity was coursing up the blade. I looked back up at him, growling at him before driving the sword straight through his heart.

The god gasped in shock and in pain, crimson blood flowing from the wound and down my sparking sword, he looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Not in this world..." I hissed, my voice laced with anger and hatred before I pulled my sword out and kicked him backwards into the nether portal.

As soon as his body passed though the swirling purple portal, his body disappeared into particles that flew into the portal with a final angry yell.

I immediately turned and flew up and away from the portal as my sword stopped sparking, looking at Jason and screaming "NOW!"

He nodded and summoned a wither bomb in both hands, hurling them at the portal with all his might.

When they made contact, the portal exploded, creating a small black mushroom cloud that soon vanished as Ty began to beat his wings harder to push the smoke away from the battlefield.

The three of us slowly landed on the ground as the smoke cleared, revealing a large crater where the portal once stood.

Slowly the sounds of the battle began to die around us and I turned to see that the army of mobs was slowly retreating into the forest or falling to the might of the Sky Army. The mobs had just seemed to have completely lost the will to fight..

Soon, the only thing that could be heard was the sound of the burning fires or the soft beating of wings as the recruits that had taken to the air slowly landed on the ground amid all the recruits.

The sun could be seen rising from the distance again, time finally seeming to get back on track.

I turned to Ty and Jason, who stood on either side of me and we smiled as we turned back to the recruits and raised our swords high above our heads.

All at once, the air was filled with the cries of victory.

Thousands of recruits joined in the cry, raising weapons high in the air, hugging each other, throwing bits of armour in the air without a care in the world. It was amazing.

I even noticed from the corner of my eye Mitch and Bella cheering. Mitch then pulled her into a hug before blushing and letting go, causing her to blush and laugh, before pulling him into a kiss. (Cue Bloxie fangirling... XD)

Several people whooped for joy at the kiss and Jerome could be heard laughing "About time Biggums!"

They pulled out of the kiss blushing and laughing slightly, Mitch have the largest, stupidest grin on his face I've ever seen.

I laughed with joy and turned to my two friends, seeing that the two were laughing and smiling, their swords sheathed and back to their normal budder colour.

I smiled and sheathed my own sword, marvelling as the sword turned back to normal.

Then I threw my arms around my two friends, who returned the favour with a large hug.

I was free...

We had won...

---------------------------------------

WOOOOOO!!!!! THEY'VE WON!!!!!!

Ok, so they'll probably be one or two more chapters after this and an epilogue.

I am very eager to write them...

Still can't believe that this book is almost over...

Sorry that this is out later than it should've been. I've had trouble writing the battle...

Battles are really hard to write...

Again, THANK YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH FOR 10K READS!!!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE THE BEST!!!!

Anyways....

Anyways, thanks for reading and be sure to leave a comment or vote if you enjoyed it. :D

Or not, I don't really care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 192 15
SEQUEL TO HYBRIDS OF TEAM CRAFTED After the battle with Entity, Team Crafted thought that they could afford some chilling and relaxing time, at least...
52.2K 1.7K 34
After everything is fixed. Everyone is having a good time. It seems like the evil in the world is gone. That is what they think. Sky does not feel a...
9K 497 31
Life has returned to normal (more or less) in the base of Team Crafted after the chaos of a few months ago. But peace can only return for a small tim...
Sky's Trials By J

Fanfiction

11.8K 581 37
After a long war with the squids, the Skyarmy finally won and returned to the Budder Kingdom. What they don't know is that Herobrine is back, and he...